Chapter 12

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

"Should we keep our realitionship a sercet?" I asked.

"I want to tell the whole world that your mine. I can't act well at such things" he confessed.

I snuggled into his chest as if I could get any closer. Actually I was afraid. Afraid that he would leave me too, just like Jungkook. I remember every promise he made, everytime we said our I-love-you's I remember that clearly even though I didn't write it down into my diary. I didn't write in it for more than a year. Suddenly the phone rang and I had to pick it up.

"Yoboseyo?" I started.

"(y/n)-ah, your brother--" it was father.

"I know. He died infront of my eyes" tears threatened to fall.

"The funeral will be tomorrow" you could hear how much he cried.

I did cry too but I can overact that.

"At what time?" I bit my bottom lip and blinked my eyes so the tears wouldn't come out.

"3pm, next to mother's grave"

I nodded as if he could see it and hung up. After I started crying Yugyeom rushed to my side and wiped off the new tears.

"(y/n)-ah, d-don't cry. You cried enough for the past days" he looked into my eyes.

"But I'll stay by your side no matter what" he hugged me.

"I would die for you" he whispered but I still heard him.

Finally there was someone with me. I wasn't alone anymore. I finally opened up to him. His phone suddenly rang after 5 minutes.

"Won't you pick it up?" I asked.

"You are more important" he held me tighter.

"You should pick it up, else they'll know that something is suspicious"

"Fine" he sighed before picking up.

"Yob-... Hyung" he was first cut off and then he whined.

"I got it. ... Alright, I'll be there" he hung up.

"You have to go so..." I started while looking up at him.

I let go of the hug and he left after he pecked my forehead. Yugyeom was taller than Jungkook.

Now I was alone. I sighed after sitting down on the big couch while remembering all the sweet things I did with Jungkook. A small smile formed on my lips when I remembered how he teased me. I missed that the most. How he sang for me, how he danced with me. I was sighing the whole time when I wasn't with Jungkook. All these sweet moments we shared. Before I realized it a tear drop fell on my lap. How I bought this couch with Jungkook I remembered clearly as if it just happened

"Cutie~" Jungkook called me.

"Oppa!" I was surprised to suddenly see him here. He was sitting right beside me.

"Oppa, how could you leave me like that?" I cried.

"I'm sorry Cutie" he looked down with a gutilty expression.

"Can you tell me why? I will forgive you anything" I wiped off tears.

My words were made out of truth and sincerity. I would really forgive him anything, even if he killed someone.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you this. Will you be able to forgive me?" he looked at me.

I nodded before a sob escaped my mouth. Jungkook inched closer with open arms to hug me and I leaned closer. But before I could touch him, before I felt his warmth he disappeared.

"Jungkook?" I looked around.

"Oppa!" I stood up searching for him.

"Oppa" I cried while walking into my room.

"Jungkook Oppa" I whined as I saw his back as I entered my room.

I tried to tap his shoulder but he disappeared again. After I couldn't find him I lost my strength I grabbed my hair with both hands and fell down.

"O-Oppa" I sobbed after letting go of my hair.

I was mentally a wreck. This whole appartment was filled with memories that were in the past, nowhere to be seen in the present or even future. It was a hopeless situation. Actually I should've gone to the psychiatrist, I mean look at my situation. Everywhere I looked was related to Jungkook. I've been through so much so of course I would need mental health. How I acted all the time after Jungkook broke up was just sick.

I went into the kitchen and searched in all the drawers for one thing. A knife. I wanted to end it then and there. That was the perfect solution for my situation. Not only mine but for everyone else. I would lie in peace next to my mother and now brother. If there was something like going to the heaven I would meet them there again.

With breathing deeply in and out I tried to calm down. Heck, I was afraid to die!Tears were falling down non-stop. I squeezed my eyes close before I brought the knife closer to my neck. Slowly.

 

***

So the main character is mentally insane...

I swear I was tearing up while writing ><

I hope u cried :P becoz that would mean I did a good job XD

Actually... I like such stuff the most. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fluffy stuff but most of the time I enjoy these things.

Lol. My mother watches dramas like the one with Jang Geun Suk (something with A.N.Jell XD) while I'm like 'Yay Doctor Stranger *-*/ yay Two Mothers *-*/ yay Secretely Greatly *-*/ all of them died *-*/'. Yes, I'm weird XD

Besides... There would be a Jungkook happy ending anyways XD

I make one sad ending, one happy Jungkook ending and one happy Yugyeom ending :D

Thank U 4 ur support~~ ^^