Chapter 7

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

The next day I had meetings so I didn't went to school so I guessed that Yugyeom was disappointed. But honestly I didn't care. Why should I care? I didn't have any feelings anyway and I didn't want to have any. Besides that I also hoped to not meet Jungkook anywhere since I knew that he could play me. As if he had a voodoo doll. (*Should I go~? Should I stay~? Nobody knows~*)

Even though I had no feelings I still was stressed out. Going to school was like a vacation. I fell down on my bed in the same clothes I wore at the meetings. After a while I decided to change into comfy clothes and while going through my closet I saw a red hoodie. I picked it up and admired it while holding it up. The red hoodie from Jungkook. The scent of Jungkook's perfume filled my nose and memories flooded my mind.

 

*flashback*

"My perfume?" he held in a chuckle.

"Yes. I washed your hoodie but the smell slowly disappears and--"

"You want it to smell like me?" he finally laughed a bit.

"Is it wrong?" I frowned with a pout.

"I'm just proud of you" he messed up my hair.

"Stop. Messing with my hair" I catched his wrist and held it away from my head.

"Aigoo~" he used his other hand to touch my hair and I catched his other wrist too.

He forcefully pulled his hands backwards, knowing that I wouldn't let go, so my face was only inches apart. A smirk was plastered on his face while my eyes were wide in shock. I still couldn't get used to such skinship but it was a lot better than in the beginning of our releationship. He kissed me and even though I liked it I bit his bottom lip.

"Yah! That hurts" he held his bottom lip with his hands.

"Mehrong!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'll get my revenge" he laughed.

"No you won't"

"May I ask why?" he slowly approached me.

"Because that" I started doing the most aegyo I could put on.

"Aw~" his gaze softened and he pulled me in into a backhug.

"I will get my revenge just wait" he said quietly knowing that my ear was close to his mouth since his chin was on my shoulder.

*end of flashback*

 

In the end he never got his revenge and that made me exhale a laughter. Feelings came back to me and that was bad I thought. I had to keep a straight and emotionless mind. That was what everyone expected of me, else I would've thought against the marriage and so on.

I had the urge to change into that hoodie that smelled so much like Jungkook but I won against the back coming feelings. I decided to give Jungkook his hoodie back after I washed it.

After I fell down on my bed I immediatly fell asleep.

***

There he was again. Yugyeom was trying to talk to me. He followed every step I did but I didn't fight against that. What was the point in sending him away? That was probably the only person who cared about me.

One month passed and he didn't leave my side whenever I was in school. He didn't even ask where I was when I missed a day in school. Actually he understood my situation, or at least tried to, and took notes for me too. I had rarely classes with Jungkook, he was in 2-C, and when I had classes with him I would sit as far as possible away from him.

Another month passed and I got used to Yugyeom but he was going on a tour as the Maknae of GOT7. No matter how much he showed affection to me as a friend I couldn't built up any feelings for him. I wasn't even thankful to him. So it means that I completely left my feelings and that was good.

***

It was another day at school. I was doing my homework in the library.

"Hello" Yugyeom sat down next to me.

Somehow I wanted to have feelings at least for him. He tried so hard but I didn't develope feelings. His smile was warm and welcoming and his words were nice and friendly. He was always carefully around me.

"Can I ask you something?" he started getting into a more serious tone but still quiet because we were in a library.

I just nodded, he didn't expect an answer anyway.

"Did you ever smile?" he asked carefully.

That was it. At the moment I couldn't control myself.

"That's none of your business" I said coldly while packing up my stuff.

"Wait. Wait wait wait! I didn't--" he tried to 'calm' me down but I was already gone.

I walked up to the rooftop. The wind was blowing and that calmed me somehow down. The cold breeze filled me, it replaced the thunderstorm inside of me. But then I realized, as I got closer, that there was someone else. He had a handphone close to his ear. His face didn't look very happy. The thunder came back to me.

"What more?! I did what you wanted so what more?! Is it my fault?! ..." he almost yelled and sighed while he was listening to the person talking to him through the phone.

"I'll hang up" he said after seeing me.

He shoved his handphone back into his pocket while walking towards me. He changed his expression from an annoyed and troubled one into a serious and y. But this time I didn't back away untill he got too close. I flinched when he caressed my cheek gently, sending shivers down my spine. I promised myself to not fall back into that but I did that again.

"What are you doing right now?" he whispered.

 

***

Seems like this will end earlier than I thought XD

Or maybe not? :o

Please don't stop commenting alright? XD

It's just whenever I read the comments I feel energized and want to go on :D

Thank u 4 stayin with me~ ^^