Chapter 13 (Jungkook)

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

I dropped the knife before it touched my skin. I was going crazy since there was almost nobody with me.

***

Funeral.

First up was my father for the speech and then I. I teared up at all these lies. I wanted to tell the world my situation but there was no one who would care except Yugyeom. The police didn't allow us to tell the world who killed my brother so we had to say that it was an accident or something like that, that the police is searching for the reason my brother died.

***

Saturday. That day I would go to America for 5 meetings and come back on Sunday. Just like Yugyeom would come back on Sunday.

I wanted to walk a bit before going to the airport in the morning. It was just something I really wanted to do but I didn't know why and I was on streets that had almost no life in them, except some old people who took no interest in celebrities. On my way I bumped into someone. Someone tall and fimilair. Jungkook.

"(y/n)" he called my full name before I looked up at him.

Actually there was no kind of life seen in my eyes.

"(y/n)" his eyes got teary and that broke my heart.

We stood there, infront of each other in silence. My eyes became just like his, full of tears. I don't know how much time passed but everything around us was so fast but we were just standing there. After some time tears rolled down not only on my cheeks but also on his.

"Why?" I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry" he answered with a shaky voice.

I've never seen him that broken. He looked so tired.

While we were standing I got so many calls. Probably from the staff in America since I was standing there for maybe an hour.

I couldn't take this silence and hugged him. It was something I couldn't understand. Why him? Didn't I give myself to Yugyeom? Why did I have trust in Jungkook but not Yugyeom? Why?

He hugged me back while my hair. Even after such a long time we didn't really grow apart. Did we belong to each other?

"I missed you. I miss you and I will miss you" he kissed the top of my head as tears dropped on my hair.

"Why can't you stay?" I sobbed into his chest.

"I- I can't explain. It is... It's complicated" he sighed while I clunched onto his shirt.

"I have to go" he held my shoulders with both hands and looked at me with red and puffy eyes.

"Please don't cry" he wiped off the tears that were falling endlessly.

"How can I not cry?" I said with a shaky voice.

"You can. I know that. And besides... Yugyeom is with you... r-right?" he was insecure in the Yugyeom-part.

"I don't know why but I just can't trust him" I whispered and looked down.

"But I do trust him. He will help you" he said not really sure and then hugged me but for a short moment and walked away.

"Don't!" I screamed before he would completely walk away. He stopped but didn't turn.

"I can't do that anymore. Even if it means to die, I would at least die as your's" I shouted at his back.

"That's what I don't want" he turned with pleading eyes.

"Please, (y/n). Please go on with life" he begged.

"Not if you aren't in my life"

He sighed and walked away. That made me fall on my knees. I didn't care what other people saw. As if my soul left me tears streamed down my cheeks. Did I hold on Jungkook too tight? Did I hold him not tight enough? Just why couldn't I move on?

***

Sunday.

The five meetings were cancelled. I spent the whole time at home staring on the big TV. It was on and I 'watched' the news. Suddenly there were breaking news. The plane that I would take to come back to Korea from America had technical issues and fell into the water. The photos of the people who survived were horrible. Men, women and children were all covered in blood. I could imagine why.

My father called me to come over so I prepared myself and went out. But soon on my way father told me that I didn't need to come anymore because he had a sudden meeting but I still went. I wanted to see how my father lives now without his children.

I did never forget the password so I easily entered. But when I reached the floor my father and Mrs Kim lived in I heard yelling. I walked closer to father's home and heard the yelling came from his appartment. The voice was the same that yelled on Jungkook in his phone call. I held my ear on the door to listen to the conversation. It was just the yelling of a middle aged woman. I went in to see who that was, I mean why would a crazy woman yell in the appartment of someone else? As I slowly and quietly entered the living room I saw the back of a boy my age. I would always recognize this back. Jeon Jungkook. And the yelling woman was Mrs Kim.

 

***

It's short I know but I wanted 2 make it interesting and ther is still the Yugyeom ending (but actually my 1st intention was only a Jungkook ending XD) :P

(And I still have 2 do dat french thingy ._. I'm a bad student(tho my grades aren't dat baad :P))

Did I make u cry in the last chapter~? ^^ No? Than I'm bad at writing ._.

*sigh* I have now a reguest~ *proud* and have 2 start it soon~ and I have 6 other on-going fanfics~ and *sigh* STRESS!

Anyway... Thank U~~

PS: That pink part will never b short I guess XD