Chapter 6

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

In the past days it has been raining and there were a lot of thunders. I liked that. Maybe because it was matching with my mood.

Today we would get a new student. He is an idol that debuted 2014.

He walked in with a smile on his face. He looked like a good person.

"Introduce yourself" our teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Yugyeom"

Yes, GOT7's Maknae.

"There are no free seats so sit down next to (y/n)" she gestured to the seat next to me.

I was sitting next to the window and the seat next to me was always free since everyone saw something like a dark cloud above my head.

"Annyeong, (y/n)-ssi" he said quietly with a big smile while sitting down.

I didn't even look at him and I knew he was disappoointed at that.

***
The class left for lunch but I stayed in my seat like a stoned figure.

"You don't know her?" I heard a quiet boy's voice.

They were outside the classroom.

"How could I know her?" I heard Yugyeom's voice.

I always listened to my surroundings because I had nothing better to do.

"She is the heiress of the __ company and--"

"But why is she so cold?"

"No one knows that. There are rumours that say a ghost lives in her but some rumours say that she found the recipe to perfection"

"Perfection?"

"She is good in everything and she is the most beautifullest girl in this school"

"But why isn't she talking to anyone?"

"Because she is too perfect for that. There was once a time but I don't want to remember that"

"Why?"

"It makes me all depressive"

"I will then find out myself"

He suddenly barged into the classroom.

"Annyeong" he cheered and sat down next to me.

I didn't look at him even though I wanted to smile.

"Let's start from the beginning. Hi! My name is Yugyeom and your is...?"

"..."

"Umm... fine... Why don't you talk to me? It's not hard to open your mouth you know?"

He got annoying but I was kinda interested to know him. I remained cold.

"I heard you're good in everything... How do you do that?"

"..."

"Alright... that doesn't seem like what you want to talk about...." he mumbled.

"What's your favourite color?"

I liked it that he was trying so hard to make me talk. I wanted to respond to him but something in me just didn't let me. My feelings were closed in that room and there was like no way to get them back.

"Do you like KPOP?"

He let out a sigh of frustration.

"I give up for now but be prepared because I will come back and I will make you talk!" he stood up.

"See you some time later~" he waved with a cheerful smile.

He suddenly turned before exitting the room.

"Ha! You looked at me" he clapped while I just stared blankly at him.

"I'm handsome right?" he posed cutely.

"anyway... Annyeong~" he walked out.

He tried to talk to me. This was the first time for 1 whole year that someone tried to talk to me and not because of business. He asked me what my favourite color was and not about work. But maybe he pretended to be nice. I didn't need anyone by my side. It was better to be alone than have fake people around me. Actually my life was all a lie. I was a robot. My father always lies about our family. He always says to reporters that I act cold to everyone except close people like father. But the truth was my family would be the last persons to see me smile.

 

***

I hope I didn't disappoimt you guise~

I think I did a baad job in this chapter ><

And I think it's kinda funny how I change from the sad version 2 the fluffy one XD

Author-nim will try hard~

Bbyong~