Chapter 1

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

'Time flew by and in a blink of an eye it was summer.Even though it got hotter I never showed the skin on my thights. Only infront of Jungkook. My class didn't win the price so we didn't went on vacation. My condo was finished with the help of BTS. Actually it took longer with BTS because they were always joking around. I don't say I didn't like it it just took much longer. Appa still doesn't know I'm in a realitionship but BTS does. The Queenkas didn't get a chance to go on with bullying me because I was always next to Jungkook or next to the exit in class. Also I was always hiding somewhere whenever he wasn't there. BTS got more and more famous. Next week Jungkook would go with BTS on a world tour.

"Next week... How long?" I asked as I snuggled into Jungkook's embrace.

We were in my living room on the big white couch.

"More than one month..." he sighed.

I sighed too. I was used for Jungkook to be busy but now he wouldn't be there for a long time.

"But you will still text me right?" I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Whenever I have time" he nodded.

"What will I do without you?" I whined.

"I forgot that I'm the only one you're actually interacting"

"That sounds not nice! You're the selfish one who never let me meet Donghyuk, Sungmin, Taejoon, Minwoo and Jungmin"

"Yah! They're male. What if Donghyuk's takes you away from me?" he complained.

"Didn't I tell you once that I couldn't look at any other boy besides you no matter how hard I tried??" I frowned.

"Maybe but--"

"There are so many pretty fans holding 'I love Jungkook'-placards!"

"But--"

"Oppa!!" I whined.

"Cutie!!" he imitated me.

I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. He would always do that whenever I pout.

"Now seriously what will I do without you?"

"Go and make some friends"

"But you know I'm too shy for that" I whined.

"I believe in you. Fighting!" he stood up.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"To eat~"

I followed him and jumped onto his back.

"Yah! You're heavy!"

"Liar! Why did you leave like that on the couch?" I messed up his hair.

He turned me so he would carry me bridal style.

"Yah. Don't you dare!"

He spun me around and I got dizzy. After some minutes of me holding tightly his collar he let me down so that I would tumble like a drunken person. That wasn't the first time he did that.

"You're so mean!!" I whined with a frown as I tried to grab his arm to not fall.

"Mehrong" he stuck his tongue out.

"Catch me at least before I fall"

"Before you fall deeper for me?" he held my arms.

"You're mean!"

"I love you too~"

I hit his chest lightly.

"Can you cook for me now?" he hugged me so I wouldn't sway from one side to the other.

It never failed to make my heart beat faster but with the time my blush disappeared.

"I will if you apologize"

"Fine... Cutie~ I'm sorry for spinning you~"

"Okay. But... Can't we stay like that longer?"

"Of course we can. I always love to hug you~"

Afterwards I cooked for him and we did our usual cheesy things like feeding each other.

"Will you still love me how much you do now when you go on tour?"

"Of course I will!"

"It's just we were sometimes seperated but not for that long..."

"Don't worry so much about that and just eat!" he put food in my mouth.

***

I didn't go to the airport because of the fans so I bid BTS farewell in their dorm. Besides their dorm was just around the corner of my condo so that's why it seemed so fimilair. I hugged Jungkook the longest and the others were like 'Ew~ Don't do that here!'. Their company knew about Jungkook and me but they weren't against it because 1st it's Jungkook's life and 2nd we hide it perfectly.

***

Three days later.

I kept updated with BTS through SNS and Jungkook's short messages. I didn't expect him to be that busy. Some days later I saw pictures of  Jungkook with the same girl. Whenever I saw one of these I tried to calm down by telling that there was nothing more, I mean he told me he would only look at me and so on. I was so bored because I had no one beside me and there weren't any jobs I could do. Appa and Oppa were also busy with the company and Oppa also with his family. It was one of these boring days when I saw a picture of Jungkook and another girl kissing. I was exploding with jealousy. Not only me but the fans too. How they kissed wasn't the type of cute how Jungkook would kiss me...

'Oppa... what is this picture?' I texted Jungkook and sent him the photo.

I didn't get a reply for one minute. One hour. The whole day I waited for his answer. I was patient because he was probably busy.

He is too busy to reply but not busy enough for that girl?! Could that picture be photoshopped?? Yeah probably photoshopped... But it doesn't really look like that... I mean there are pros in that but... Jungkook had no picture where he looked like that...

Before I realized it I had tears flowing like rivers out of my eyes. Jungkook, please... Please tell me that the picture isn't you. Tell me that there is another boy who looks like you! That can't be possible that you're cheating on me right?

'Oppa... can you please answer me? Can you please tell me that you're not cheating on me?' I immediatly regretted sending him that text.

He won't be annoyed at two messages right? I know him and he likes it when I text him. Do I know him now? Of course I do!

***

One week passed like that without an answer. His phone maybe died and he can't reply. But he could at least use the others' phones!

Appa called me to come over. I did as he told me because I had nothing to do anyway. When I arrived there he greeted me happily as if he didn't see me for ages. Well we didn't talk that much how we used to. He opened the door to my old home for me. When I came in there was a handsome boy maybe just a year older than me sitting on the couch. He immediatly stood up as he saw me.

"(y/n)-ah, this is Donghyuk. Kim Donghyuk"

It was Donghyuk from school. But he has changed. Maybe because he went to America after the School Dance Contest or whatever it's called. Anyway his hair color changed. I just stood there in shock. He won't do an arranged marriage right? Appa is a nice father. He won't do that. No. No. Never. Right?

"Donghyuk, this is my daughter (y/n)"

"I know her. She was in my class" Donghyuk smiled at me.

"(y/n)-ah, you won't greet him?" Appa asked.

I awkwardly greeted him.

"(y/n)-ah, get close to him alright? He will be your husband"

My mouth hung wide open. He didn't just say that. No! No. I've got Jungkook! No! No. Just no...

"No" I said that repeatly and shook my head.

"What's wrong with you?" Appa questioned.

"I don't want to" I said with wide eyes.

Appa and Donghyuk were shocked. Is Donghyuk the bad one? Shouldn't the nice guy in an arranged marriage say that he won't marry her because she doesn't want to?

"(y/n)-ah, I know what is the best for y--"

"No! No, you don't! You don't even know that I'm in a realitionship!" I quickly covered my mouth.

"What?!" Appa was deffinitly shocked. Very shocked.

"I- you- he- just- No! I won't marry him!"

"Everything is already settled s--"

"Without me knowing! Appa, why? Just why?"

"I'm your father and I know the best for you. And his family is a business partner"

"Because of business? Appa, did you think about my feel--"

"Don't you dare go against me!"

Tears formed in my eyes so I ran away. I tried my best to not let anything show on my face except the tears. In the elevator I started crying but not sobbing. (*Like in Rookie King Episode 1 :P*). I lived on one of the highest floors. In the middle a boy walked in. He was maybe 2 years older.

"Is something wrong?" he asked carefully.

"It- It's nothing special. I'm sorry"

Silence. I was the first to leave, means he lives in an upper floor. Or he visits someone.

I walked in my room. As I closed the door I leaned against it and slowly fell on the floor. I cried and sobbed and couldn't stop. Umma... Umma... Where are you? Why is Appa like that? I searched for the teddy bear that I sewed back together. I hid it in a safe place but forgot where that place is... At least I had the big white bear Jungkook gave me as a 100-days present. I need something to hug to calm at least a bit down.

*flashback*

"Oppa! How long will you cover my eyes?"

"Just wait~" Jungkook guided me into a room while he covered my eyes.

"Oppa" I whined.

"Don't you dare to peek~"

"Oppa" I whined again.

"Jajjan~!" he placed his hands on my shoulder.

It was my living room but he changed it a bit. There were roses on the table and three chairs around it. Two chairs were infornt and one was on the side with a big white bear on it.

"Oppa~" I hugged him.

"I knew you would like it!" he hugged me back.

"Omo!" I ran to the table.

"Who cooked?" I held my cheeks.

"Actually yes but I got help from Jin Hyung..." he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"But I'm still happy~! My Oppa thought of me~" I spread me arms wide so he would hug me.

"You're so lazy" he walked to me and hugged me afterwards.

"Thehe~ That's why you like me~" I looked up at him.

"That's not the only reason"

"Tell me~ Tell me~ T-t-t-tell me"

"With what should I start~?" he sang as he looked at me and I at him.

"You just can't think of anything" I frowned with a small pout.

"There is this cute pout and frown of yours I just can't handle you cuteness" he cringed his nose.

I blushed how I always would whenever he compliments me.

"And there is this cute blush that always comes when I tell you how pretty you are"

I snuggled into his chest.

"Let's eat" he patted my head.

I ate it with a smile and endlessly complimenting how delicious the food is.

"How will you name it?" Jungkook started after a moment of silence.

"Name what?"

"The bear~"

"Umm... JayJay" I smiled.

"Why?"

"Because your family name is Jeon and your name starts Jung and put the first letters together it would be JJ" I smiled.

"Eyy~"

"Why? You don't like it? I'm bad at making names" I pouted.

*end of flashback*

I smiled at the memory because in the end I named the bear JJ. My smile wasn't the happy kind of but a bitter and sad one. Jungkook didn't break up with me, right? When he comes back he will hug and kiss me and say that everything will be fine.

I didn't want to cry infront anyone except Jungkook and mother but none of them was by my side. My two family members were now like strangers to me. Mother died a long time ago so I only had Jungkook but he... Am I left alone? Is there anyone still with me?

I became from crying to a sobbing mess.

***

My time was spent mostly by crying and remembering the happy moments. BTS comes back today so I decided to make a big meal for their success. Not only because of Jungkook but also because BTS became good friends though we didn't change phone numbers since Jungkook got easily jealous. I talked and so on with them and they liked me but to not make Jungkook feel bad I didn't hang out with them. Anyway it was the day Jungkook would tell me if it meant a break up or not. Their manager trusted me and gave me the key to their dorm. Since I didn't think they would've liked decoration I just made a big meal.

"(y/n)-ah?" I heard J-Hope ask and turned around.

"Hoseok-ssi!" I cheered and hugged him.

"Wah! Did you do that?" he asked amazed that I was there.

I nodded happily that he liked it.

"But I thought--"

"Oppa!!" I ran to Jungkook as soon as I saw him.

"Cu- (y/n)-ssi, what are you doing now?" he used the polite way to talk.

"W-what?" my expression changed to a sad one.

"Didn't he tell you?" Suga asked.

"T-tell what? He.. he didn't answer m-my text messages..." I stuttered afraid of what they meant.

"O-Oppa w-why did you call me (y/n)-ssi?" I turned to Jungkook.

He looked a bit lost and the others looked at each other panicking.

"He... broke--"

"No!" I covered my ears with my hands.

"No" I repeated while shaking my head furiously.

"No" now tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I heard Jungkook's voice even though my ears were covered.

I watched him as he entered his room. The tears slowly fell and I hurriedly wiped them off.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly as I furiously blinked my eyes to not let the tears fall even more.

"I'm sorry for barging in. I'll go then" I walked to the exit.

"(y/n)-ah, it's not your fault" Jin held my arm.

"I'm fine... I'm going to be fine" I whispered the last part and walked out.

***

I tried to contact Jungkook but he never picked up. I wanted to hear it from him because I couldn't belive it. Who could? He always said that I was the only one and this other cheesy stuff. He promised me so much just as much as I did. For us it was a fact that we would have a family. I was so sure that he didn't lie to me.

What I didn't know was that Jungkook wasn't going through an easy time. He too was suffering.

A forced marriage and a break up...

 

"No" I said again for the 100th time that day.

"(y/n)!" Appa yelled.

"No"

"I know the best for you" he said through gritted teeth.

"No you don't" I laughed bitterly.

I gave up thinking my father was a good person. Did someone brainwash him??

"NO!" I screamed.

"How many no's will you say??"

I screamed while I covered my ears. I couldn't take it anymore. Father tried everyday, every minute, to make me agree on the marriage. That 'I know best for you' made me go crazy. If I could I would give my everything just to be at least together with Jungkook. He just left me when I needed him the most. I didn't ask for my mother to be there. Everything I wanted at the moment was to turn back time. This was the most horrible summer I ever experienced. Scarier than the one in which I lost my mother. Everyone was against me now. When mother died everybody around me was trying to calm me down, to make me stop crying. This loss was more painful.

I ran into my own home. The place I had so many memories with Jungkook since he couldn't be seen with me else there would be a scandal. Now there is an even bigger scandal. I the TV to avoid to cry. I flipped through the channels untill I saw Jungkook. It was their new MV. I hope he's doing fine...

School would start soon. Means I'm going to be bullied without Jungkook. Also I couldn't stay with Donghyuk. I hated this boy because he was just like my father. But Donghyuk didn't look guilty how my father did. I don't know how but I saw it in their eyes. Mrs Kim didn't make it better. She was as eager as the others by convincing me to marry Donghyuk.

I turned off the TV and went to sleep. It took me long to fall asleep but whenever I do I forget my problems. Worries just disappear when I sleep but since a while I dreamed of Jungkook. The happy moments we shared even though it was short. I was thankful to Jungkook because he made me experience the happiest moments I ever had.

***

It was the day before school starts. Second high school year. It was a sleepless night. I didn't make it better by listening to BTS songs. It made me miss his voice even more.

*flashback*

"Ew~ there is nothing interesting on TV" I flipped through the channels while my head rested on Jungkook's lap since we were on my couch in the living room.

"Maybe because I'm here?" he played with my hair.

"Eyy~"

While I flipped a bit longer through the channels I saw a MV. B.A.P's new song.

"NO!" Jungkook snatched the remote out of my hands and turned the TV off.

"Yah!"

"I'm here!"

"But I'm bored" I whined.

"Ew~ you're boyfriend is here and you're watching other men"he made a disgusting look.

"Then sing and dance for me" I raised my head.

"I'll just sing because I'm too lazy to dance right now, 'kay?"

I nodded happily. Yay~!

"Yes you’re my only girl~ neoneun naege choego~ neoui harureul algo sipeo, neoui hansumi doego sipeo~"

I closed my eyes with a smile and enjoyed his angelic voice. I even recorded his singing voice and used it as my ringtone and sometimes when I couldn't fall asleep or missed him too much while he was away I listened to it. Whenever I asked him to sing he did no matter where we were. I didn't ask him to sing all the time, actually I rarely asked him to sing but I never rejected to hear him sing.

*end of flashback*

I played the records on my phone and felt as if he never left me. I felt my worrries disappear and imaged how he would look while singing. How he would by chance touch my hair or face.

Suddenly I wanted to thank Jungkook. I felt as if I had to so I walked to his dorm with the letter I just wrote. I was hesitant to knock on the door but after some time of fighting with my mind I finally knocked. Jin opened the door.

"Oh! (y/n)-ah! What are you doing here? Do you want to come in?" he gestured me to walk in.

"Actually... I-I'm um... here to talk to J-J-Jungkook-ssi" it felt so strange and weird to call him not 'Oppa'.

"He isn't here because of some schedule... Please come in. I- We missed you!"

I finally stepped in and saw V running towards me. He spun me around how Jungkook always would. That made me smile. I wasn't that alone I just had to go around a corner.

"Yah! Let her down" J-Hope demanded.

V did as he was told to and immediately J-Hope hugged me.

"Hyung" V whined.

"Group Hug~" I squealed and hugged V with one hand while the other was around J-Hope.

Jin joined also.

"Can I join?" Jimin asked as he walked in.

"Yes!" I said loudly.

"Don't scream in my ear!" V complained.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"But..." I started after we all stood seperated.

"... Could you give that Ju-Jungkook-ssi?" I said awkwardly holding the letter up.

"Umm... Okay" Jin agreed and took the letter.

"I think I should not bother you anymore so I'll leave now better..."

"But--" Jimin wanted to say something but I cut him off.

"Annyeong!" I waved and walked to the door in a rush.

"Can't you stay? We didn't see you for a long time" J-Hope frowned.

"At least wait till the others come and greet them" Jin suggested.

In the end I stayed. I was afraid to see Jungkook. Will he yell at me for coming?

Suga and Rap Mon came and I thought that I could go now but they told me to stay so Rap Mon and Suga could at least talk to me. Half of my thoughts were worries but the other half was filled with happiness and I was thankful to them.

"I should really go now..." I mumbled.

"Eyy~" Suga was next to me and heard what I said.

"I don't really want to see Jungkook... What will happen if I meet him? How should I react... I-I'm not prepared!"

Finally they let me go home but when I walked out the lobby I bumped into him. I missed his scent. That much of skinship was enough to make me blush and feel sparkles. I looked up and immediately regretted it. I rushed past him and ran home as if something was chasing me. Well, the memories were chasing me.

***

I walked into the school afraid to meet Jungkook and more afraid to meet Donghyuk. The ending was the most funniest because now I was in the same class with Jungkook and Donghyuk. Even funnier was that the seats were arranged like last year except Jungkook, Donghyuk and I were a row closer to the front. Is someone making fun of me right now? The Queenkas were exactly behind me. Looks like they can't get over of what happened last year. Their stares weren't to endure and I decided to block out everything. Every kind of feeling. I even thought of suicide but the people around me would only make fun of me at my grave but then I would lie next to my mother.'

That's how everything started. This is my tragic story. Just the breaking of my heart.

 

***

Any KISSME's here? ;D

No? I'm sorry ._.

So... I just added the three Chapters from 'Just Another Fangirl' that I deteled deleted :P

Ya know I'm juss 2 lazy~ :P

Author-nim is out!

Bbyong~