Chapter 2

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

I tried very hard to block my emotions but failed badly at it. After everyone left to go home the Queenkas, all five, walked to me in an arrogant way. I ignored and walked past them but Oh Hanna pulled my hair. It hurted so I winced in pain.

"Look at her! How arrogant she walks" she had this disgusting expression on her face.

"Didn't you see the scandal about Jungkook?" I said with a quiet angry face.

"What scandal?!" all of them were shocked.

"Search it yourselves! Anyway I'm not Jungkook's friend anymore so don't bother me" I walked past them.

That the creepy Ahjussi was chasing me didn't make it any better. I got scared once again so I ran to Appa's condo. He didn't welcome me with open arms and a warm hug.

"So you decided to change your decision" Appa looked in victory.

"Nice to meet you too" I rolled my eyes

"How are you talking to your father?!" Mrs Kim slapped me across my face.

Tears threatened to fall but I gulped them down.

"What did I do wrong?!" I spat back.

I was done with crying it didn't make me feel better. Crying only helped me when I was with someone because the people next to me were comforting. Jungkook was the last one to ever comfort me. Now crying was a hobby? I did it a lot in the past days.

"Can't I just stay for some time?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why?!" she yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me!!" I said in the same tone.

"Don't yell at your mother!" father used the same voice as he held my arm.

"Mother?!" I yanked my arms away from his grip.

"Since when?!" I yelled.

"See?! You don't know it yourself!!!" I stomped out of the fight.

I knew what would come next. But still I wasn't sure if the Ahjussi left so I automatically dialled Jungkook's number. Before he could pick it up I realized that I called my ex and hung up on the phone. I bit my bottom lip and squinted my eyes because I didn't know what to do now.

***

One week passed like that. Getting bullied in school, getting yelled at and being ignored. The Queenkas didn't find the scandal somehow. BigHit seems good in hiding. Donghyuk, my going-to-be-without-me-agreeing-husband, didn't help me out untill I 'loved' him. He was such an angel before. He still acted nice infront of everyone but next to me... let's say he wasn't that nice. I ran home after school because of that Ahjussi. Seriously now! Why is he following me?! I couldn't even get a job! Every place was taken that was possible for me to be in. What my father did was not nice either so I thought of telling it the police but what would that bring me? He was still my father...

"I'm your father I--"

"MAYBE! Maybe you are my biological father but I won't accept you as Appa anymore!!"

"You little--"

"Don't you see how you changed?!"

I tried my best to talk his mind back on the right place but that never happened.

"Stop cutting him off" Mrs Kim slapped my face again.

Father had to go to a schedule so he left me alone with Mrs Kim.

"I have something new..." she grabbed my arm as soon as father left.

"NO!!" I screamed but she just pulled me with force along with her.

She covered my mouth with a cloth that made me fall asleep.

When I woke up I was in a dark room. There was one candle in the middle that made the only light in this room. Besides the candle was a note. I was scared of what was written on it so I first looked around. One not big bowl was filled with bread and besides it was a bowl with water. I was scared. Scared to death. I finally looked at the note. I was scared to read it but it looked like I'll have to.

 

***

I couldn't think of anything ><

OH! You shouldn't have anticipated so much from me... T-T

Don't go~ TT-TT

I'll try my best I swear!!

Thank you 4 believin me~ And I thank you~ (DNH - Thank you (I think XD))

Author-nim (do I even deserve that? T-T) throws hearts and sparkles~

Bbyong~