Chapter 13 (Yugyeom)

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

I dropped the knife after it left a scar on my skin. My neck was bleeding, but not much since it only like touched my skin. I fell on my knees and started crying. The part under the bleeding spot on my shirt was covered in blood while my face was covered in tears. I clenched on the end of my shirt and swayed lightly back and forth. My breathing got uneven while sobbing.

Why did I want to die? Now I had Yugyeom but Jungkook appeared infront of me.

***

The next day morning.

I was on my flight to America for five meetings. I would return on Sunday like Yugyeom. The flight was boring and the meetings had a lot of surprises in. Comes out that father's company would go into politic stuff so I had to stay longer.

The stares I got in publicity were killing me. I was pressured to do everything perfect. Not even one mistake would've been forgiven.

I already told Yugyeom I would return on Monday in the evening.

On Sunday as I came back from another meeting I switched on the TV only to see the plane that would've brought me back to Korea fell into the Ocean. All the saved people were covered in blood. I couldn't imagine how horrible it must've been there. Somehow I was happy to not be home then but I was also disappointed that I still was alive.

***

I came home when it was already 10pm. My plane came later than planned. I walked into a dark appartment with a sweet smell. I switched on the light as I entered the living room but immediatly switched it off. There was a sleeping while sitting Yugyeom on my big white couch and a cute imperfect cake on the small glass table between the couch and TV. Looks like he waited long for me... Hehe~ Should I wake him up? But first a picture! He just looks so adorable~! I quickly took a photo of him with my handphone that made these click-sounds while taking a picture. He didn't move at all so that meant he must be a deep sleeper maybe. I sat down next to him and smiled. He made me smile! After so long I smiled. Maybe that was really a new start? I hoped so but maybe life wanted to play a prank on me? Like it was just a dream.

Even though I smiled it didn't meant that I felt completely well. I was insecure if I really deserved that cake.

I was poking his cheek while calling his name. He just moved a bit, squinting his eyes and mumbling something. I shook his shoulder and called his name a bit louder but he didn't move so I used a weapon. A pillow. He frowned and slowly opened his eyes a teeny tiny bit. His arms stretched above our heads while he yawned with closed eyes. He wrapped his arms around me with a sleepy smile and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You're back home" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Did you bake that cake?" I asked while blushing.

He just nodded with his arms tightly around me.

"Let's eat. You must be hungry" I suggested while trying to move.

While shaking his head he muttered a 'no'.

"But I am" I finally escaped his embrace but still with a hint of red on my cheeks.

I walked into the kitchen to get a small knife, a fork and a plate for me. He said he wasn't hungry!

"And for me?" he frowned cutely already awake.

"Is it even edible? And besides that... you said you aren't hungry" I sat down, next to him again, and started cutting the cake.

He was sitting there with a pout as I took a bite from the cake. The cake wasn't perfect but I really liked it.

"You won't get any" I didn't look at him and continued to eat.

As I was about to put the little amount of cake into my mouth he leaned forward and ate it. I blushed since he was so close to my face but just a small smile on his lips could be seen.

"You're cute" he admitted while sitting properly again, after he ate the little bit of cake.

I blushed while looking down and remembered how Jungkook had always called me. 'Cutie'. Now Yugyeom was the one that made me feel butterflies in my stomach. So Jungkook could get replaced, even though he played an important role in my life. I started wondering if Jungkook replaced me too. Was it easy for him? Probably yes... It made me sad that I was probably replaced.

"I really wanted to do that once with you" he turned to face me as I just gave him a questioning look.

"Say Aah~" he moved the fork towards my mouth.

With a blush I took it.

"Why are you always blushing?" he patted my head while a smile was plastered on his face.

"I was always like that" I was honest.

When I was Jungkook it took me quiet some time to get used to it and stop blushing but still whenever he complemented me I blushed. I didn't know how to make the red or pink color not paint my face.

"That's so cute~! I expected you to be actually cute but not that extremely" he messed up my hair with one hand.

I pouted and tried to make my hair look like it was before. How he acted reminded me of Jungkook. Ugh, Jungkook here, Jungkook there. He's everywhere! Maybe I was still not completely over him.

***

We ate the cake and told each other what we did in the time we were seperated. Yes, he made me laugh but... something in me wanted to just cry. To just let all the tears out again but I couldn't ruin our happy moment with stupid tears!

Before we realized it 2 hours passed. He wanted to stay but I didn't let him. The fun thing is we are actually neighbours. He lived in the same building.

"Thank you" I smiled as he walked out the door.

He smiled back at me and then hugged me.

"Call me when you need someone or something" he my hair.

I wanted us to stay like that but he really had to go, else he would have an even bigger problem with his Hyungs. He pulled away, pecked my forehead while telling me 'good night' and left. I wanted the warmth of his comfortable arms around me. I felt a bit loved. The thing is... I stilll didn't think he would really be there. Maybe he was caring just for that moment. Maybe he was in the mood back then.

 

***

Finally I updated *-*/

The french-thingy was a complete fail XD

I had to do a presentation about a french rap-celtique-group and well... that wasn't fun T-T

If I could do a presentation about BTS then I could talk for 2 hours non-stop XD

Back to the story :D

So... I was super hyper while writing that so I thought maybe not write it but I felt a bit like I just HAD to  bcoz some of u r khunfused how I'm organizing this fic XD

1st I made an ending like I promised it. A sad one. Daz y it's 'Sad Ending' and not 'Chapter 13'

For the following chapters: I will write it like 'Chapter 13' but I'll add in brackets (Jungkook) 2 prepare for the Jungkook Ending and a (Yugyeom) 4 the Yugyeom Ending.

Dat means: She died. But that doesn't count for the following chapters. Her death is only 4 the Sad Ending meant.

(My explanation skills r horrible I'm sorry T-T or it's just u :P lol JK XD (JK -> JungKook))

*sigh* I'm tired ><

Thank U 4 support~~ *^-^*