Chapter 9

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

His strong arms held me tightly as if he was afraid to loose me. As time passed I became a sobbing mess. The walls that I built up around me so hardly fell infront of him. My mind wanted to like Yugyeom but my heart was all for Jungkook.

"C-can you forget what happened here?" he stuttered for the first time.

I shook my head after calming down. Only tears rolled down my cheek at that moment. I looked up to see how he looked like in that dim light from the window. Full moon.

He had tears strolling down his cheek without mercy. I just stared at him.

"Don't just stare" he sobbed quietly.

I pulled up my hand to wipe off these tears. He hugged me again. His tears fell on my hair.

"O-Oppa, it will be alright, right? Plese tell me it will be alright" I whispered the last part.

But he shook his head.

"Please, (y/n)-ssi, please. Please hate me" he whispered.

"No matter how much I try, I just can't"

"You can do that" he buried his face into my shoulder that was covered with my hair.

"I can't"

"Even if you can't, you have to"

"Let's run away, hm?"

"Your father's company is worldwide. They will find us"

"Then let's go live on the moon"

"Believe me, the best for both of us is when we live seperate lifes"

"I'd rather die painfully than don't have you by my side"

"Omo" Jimin came in.

He was shocked at the scene. But what shocked him more was that Jungkook had only a tank top on while my blouse was almost complete open but we both didn't make out, we were sobbing messes. That made us laugh again but for a very short time.

"Park Jiminnie, did you see a ghost or something? Oh!" Suga stood suddenly next to Jimin.

"Seems like there really is a ghost" J-Hope peeked in.

"Don't make a fuss out of this" Jungkook stood up with me in his arms.

I looked on the floor out of embarrassement. He buttoned up my shirt and told me to leave. Forever.

As I stepped out of the building I saw a fimiliar figure infront of me. He stepped closer but I ran away instinctively. Before I could run in full speed someone catched me. Not only one. They covered my eyes with a cloth and dragged me into a car.

"Finally" an Ahjussi laughed.

"I chased you for one year and now I finally got you"

"What? Why? Who?" I couldn't ask properly. I was too shocked to do so.

"Just sleep" he said while someone put a cloth on my nose.

I knew this situation from movies so I tried to not breath and pretend that I fell asleep. Acting isn't something hard for me, that was the way how I could get rid of my feelings. They really believed that I fell asleep and soon they started talking.

"You chased her for one year?" someone next to me asked the Ahjussi.

The Ahjussi was in the front passanger seat while I was in between of two men.

"There is one thing I have to do before I die"

"And that is...?"

"Kill her family. There shouldn't be someone like her existing in this world. She should be forgotten"

"She?"

"Just shut up and do your well-paid work"

It got silent. She? Kill HER family? No one should know about her? Who is she? My... mother? No. Umma is a too nice person.

***

After two hours we arrived somewhere. I couldn't escape since I never learned to fight, I was just too weak to go against four men. Besides that I had to act as if I was sleeping.

"She will wake up in five minutes so better hurry up" the Ahjussi rushed them.

They placed me on my back on the floor. As soon as I couldn't hear any form of life next to me I began to get the cloth off of my eyes. It was faster than I thought. I looked around and saw graves. I was shocked and panicked inside as I saw mothers grave. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked at the place my mother was sleeping.

"She's up!" one man yelled.

In my mind I was already on the other side of the world but my feet didn't act the way I wanted it. Was it that what I get from losing feelings? I don't know. Two men grabbed me by my arms and held tightly. Finally I could move but I was too weak to break through. The others started digging a hole next to my mother grave. And another one. And one more.

"Put her in that but don't let her die" the Ahjussia told them.

"We still need her" he walked towards me.

"Call your father" he gave me a phone.

I shook my head furiously.

"At least tell him that you love him before you die"

I was shaking my head even harder.

"I'm offering you a nice way to die with your family. If you don't accept I will torture them. One by one. And not only your family but also your friends. What is his name? Jeon Jungkook? Kim Yugyeom? You sure are a "

After his words I was crying silently while shaking my head.

"Why?" I yelled.

"Because you deserve it. Say thanks to your mother" he pointed at the grave.

"What did she do wrong?" I cried out loud, struggling with the tight grip these men put on my arms.

"Ha. Do you think I'll tell you? Just know that she was a terrible person and that means all of her family and friends are influenced by her"

Just then I realized that mother's friends all died. One by one, not all in the same time. Mother went through a lot of struggle because these were real friends of her. Even the people that just knew her died, and that are a lot of people.

Before I could answer I was thrown into a big wooden box. A coffin.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I heard a fimilair voice of a boy yell.

 

***

That is the secret of the Ahjussi. Thank you, thank you *-*/

So I have an idea for a Yugyeom ending~ ^^

I really NEED ur comments! I get the most ideas after reading the comment section. :o

So tell me what u want 2 happen ^^

Say what you want~ say what you want~ Niga Jinjjaro Wonhaneun Ge Mwoya~? (What is it that you really want~? (No srsly say it XD))

KPOP always has something related to the situation *^* (<- 4 me it looks like a frog (IDK whats wrong with me) lol XD)

Thank u~~ ^^