Chapter 4

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

I just realized that... Doesn't the korean school year start in the beginning of the year? I made it already the second high school year after summer >< Let's just forget the fact that I ever said that... alright? That mistake never happened!

***
 

I was first in the whole school and went straight to my first class. The whole time I was staring blankly at nothing. That's how it ended, huh? The person I gave my first kiss won't be the person of my last kiss. Or did it? I don't think I'll ever find someone who would be how Jungkook used to.

***

Lunch.

Everyone left the class but I didn't leave the room. Where should I even go? I wasn't hungry anyway. I just stared at nothing. Next class would be in the same room anyway.

***

I walked around as if my soul left me. I couldn't even skip school since I promised it mother.

 

***flashback***

Elementary School.

I rolled down around my bed and fake coughed. My acting was pretty good since Appa and Oppa fell for it but Umma saw it immediatly that I wasn't sick.

"(y/n)-ie, don't act. I know you just don't want to go to school" she sat on my bed.

"But Umma" I coughed.

"I know you too well to see through your lies" she was always so calm.

"I'm sorry" I looked down.

"Why don't you want to go to school? Is this girl bullying you again?"

I lightly nodded.

"You can't let her get you. You have to stay strong and always be nice. Sometimes that makes others angrier because nothing lets you down but remember I'll protect you. Let's go. I'll teach her a lesson" she stood up and lend me a hand.

I hesitated because I wasn't bullied by anyone. Actually I was afraid to see the boy who's in the other class. She knew I wasn't bullied since I never did anything wrong.

But I still went with her to school.

****

After a long time she walked me again to school. It wasn't rare to see other kids with their parents so I wasn't embarrassed how I would be in middle school.

There he was. Playing with his friends. He wasn't really popular but he wasn't an outcast either. Actually I was the only girl that time to like a boy.

I was like rooted at my spot as soon as I saw him. Umma saw that and turned to see what's wrong with me.

"(y/n)-ie, you really like him, huh?" she laughed quietly.

I blushed. We already had a conversation like that on my second elementary school day. She walked me to school only twice since I remembered the way quickly. It was the third time and summer got closer.

"(y/n)-ie. Promise me you won't skip school for something small. Don't go to school only if you're really in a lot of pain" she held up her pinky promise as she got to my eye level.

"I promise"

***end of flashback***

 

Even after remembering that I felt nothing. I walked to Jungkook after school to clarify why he left me but he didn't look guilty at all. I smelled something fishy about his attitude but I threw that feeling aside. He was waiting to get picked up and it was already dark.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook"

"What do you want?"

"Can you tell me just why?"

"What? Why I broke up?"

"What else?"

He walked closer to me slowly while I backed away.

"First..." he started.

He was too close for my linking as I finally hit the wall of the school gates.

"...you..." he put both hands to my sides as his face inched closer.

"...are too innocent. I didn't get what I wanted" he whispered into my right ear.

His left hand moved down from the wall then he my right tight gently with the tips of his fingers sending shivers down my whole body. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes tightly. He had my last feelings in his hands but at the moment he was playing with it. He could fully control me. I couldn't even move. He completely had my heart in his hands but he didn't give a damn about how fragile it was, he was squeezing it and that hurted so much.

"Second..." he looked into my face and let out a soft laugh.

"open your eyes and relax your face a bit" he demanded.

I slowly did what he told me. My bottom lip felt already sore from me bitting it. His face inched even closer to mine while he was slowly closing he eyes and I soon felt his lips on mine. My mind went blank and I closed my eyes too while my body relaxed. I can't explain what happened and why but in the end it was a french kiss. My hands were formed to fists so they wouldn't move up to his neck. Suddenly he pulled away leaving me dumbfounded. I wanted more even though I had to protect my innocence.

"...that way it is much more interesting" he ended the sentence he started before the kiss.

It was my first kiss like that.

He my cheek and left me like that. I watched his shadow walk away as I sunk down with my back leaning against the wall. The Ahjussi seemed busy that day because I couldn't see him anywhere.

I had the urge to cry but I just had no tears in my eyes, I just stared blankly at the spot where Jungkook disappeared.

 

***

Happy Bangtan Day~ ^o^/

(I wrote my thoughts for BTS in 'Just Another Fangirl' Chapeter 28 but u won't read my first ever ff and beginning of this one anyway rite? XD)

I had to re-write it so what do you think so far?

Is the chapter too short? Too long? Alright?

What do u think about Jungkook nao? XD

4 da next chapters, I think, I'll leave him like dat :P

Author-nim was 2 lazy 2 correct ma mistakes so 4give me peuliiis~

Bbyong~