Chapter 8

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

He looked straight into my eyes as if he could stare holes into my soul.

"What's wrong with you?" he looked down my face. From my eyes to my nose and then my lips.

He inched closer slowly closing his eyes. He did that before and I promised I wouldn't let myself go like that but even after months of closing my feelings I couldn't. I couldn't hide the fact that he had my heart. I kissed him back and some moments later he pulled away.

"I thought you got stronger" he whispered.

He didn't move far away so our lips were almost touching. I felt his breath and how the air escaped his mouth while talking.

"Let's meet after school if you're ready" he smirked and walked away.

When did he become a wizard? How can he control me that easily?

I just stood there not understanding what was wrong with me. I should've forgotten him but what was I doing? Damn, I forgot to give him the hoodie. I should give it to him after scho- Yes, after school! Nothing wrong will happen. I can control myself.

The rest of the school day I was thinking why I couldn't open up to Yugyeom who tried so hard. This means that I did it. I lost my feelings but... Does Jungkook have them?

***

"(y/n)-ah" Yugyeom called me before I left the hallways.

I stopped on my tracks but didn't turn to him or responded but he knew he got my attention.

"Do you wanna go with me to a café or something if you're not busy?" he was careful but I just walked away. Why can't I like him? Why can't he have my heart instead of Jungkook?

"(y/n)-ah! I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you that" he looked sad.

I told him in my mind that it is all my fault but I just couldn't speak it out loud so I just nodded at him and walked away.

***

Jungkook was nowhere to find so I went to his dorm. The door wasn't locked so I at first knocked but no one responded so I walked in. Leaving the open door behind me I searched for humans in that messy dorm but couldn't find someone. Suddenly I heard a male yell. In an instant I realized it was Jungkook. I walked into BTS's bedroom because there the sound came from.

"STOP. Threatening me! I told you I can't do more"

'Why can't you?' the person, Jungkook was talking to, yelled.

She was very loud so I could hear her. Her voice seemed fimiliar but I just couldn't figure out who the voice belonged to but she was defenitely an Ahjumma.

"Then tell me what to do" he said through gritted teeth.

'Threaten her or something! Do as if you kill her. Hurt her. Make her feel pain'

"I can't do that, how many times should I tell you?"

'Why. Can't. You?'

"That is the same reason why I actually agreed to all this mthrfckng bllsht"

It cut my ears to hear him curse. I was still the innocent girl.

'You like her... ha. If you really did then you would hurt her so she would feel better afterwards'

"I don't like her. I love her"

'Fine, do whatever you want' she hung up.

I walked to the front door. After closing loudly so he would know my presence I walked to his room so it wouldn't seem as if I was listening to the conversation.

"(y/n)-ssi" he smirked immediatly and leaned against the door frame I was about go through.

"You actually came" he held my chin with his fingers.

"I-I w-wanted to bring y-y-your hoodie b-back" I took a step back and blushed.

"Still blushing after all?" he raised his brows and slowly approached me.

"J-just take y-your hoodie" I held the plastic bag up.

"That reminds me of something" he had me cornered.

It was a miracle that one wall was free from the typical stuff lying around there. His right hand was above my shoulders and his face got closer while his other hand the side of my thight. I was afraid but I couldn't run away. He put on a spell on me that I couldn't escaped.

´"Your legs are very pretty so why don't you show them to me" he clunched onto my skirt.

I had already clunched onto my skirt. Still I was wearing leggings under it.

"The Hyungs aren't here overnight" he said before leaning closer to my ear.

"And I was dying out of boredom and lonliness" he whispered.

He put the right hand around my neck and the other on my back, just inches away from my .

"What happened to the once innocent girl? Didn't you say you would break up with me if I got to close to you" he moved me from the wall to the bedroom.

"If you had said earlier that you'd really come I would've cleaned my bed at least"

He literally threw me onto Jimin's bed. My eyes were wide in horror. He took off his shirt, but he still had a tank top on, and leaned over me, his hands supporting his weight.

"Why aren't you moving?" he raised a brow.

I was unable to speak. My lips moved but no sound came out.

"Anyway..." he smirked.

Supporting his weight with the left hand he opened the buttons of my shirt with his right hand. I was like paralyzed. He sat straight again, not over me but next to me as he messed up his hair with both hands.

"Why?" he groaned.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry" I managed to make an apology.

He let out a frustrated laugh before turning to me.

"What happened to my Cutie?"

He called me Cutie again after ages.

"Nevermind just..." he hugged me.

My mind came back to me and I tried to escape.

"Stay still. Just for now" he whispered the last part.

My head was pushed against his chest, my eyes looked over his shoulder. One hand of his was my hair while the other was around my waist. After more than a year a tear drop rolled down my cheeks on his bare shoulder. I clunched onto his tank top and let the tears fall down. Next to him I had feelings. I cried out every tear drop that had summoned up in me for the past year.

His presence was going to end soon but I didn't want to face the reality.

 

***
Looks like I can't make a Yugyeom ending ó_ò

I'm sorry 4 those who wanted it TToTT

But maybe I can still make 1 :o

Or all of u wanted only Jungkook? XD

I srsly had it very different in mind ><

And seems like it will end soon :o

Should it end soon? :o

Anyway... thank u 4 believin me~ luv u~~ ^^