Sad Ending

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

The knife already cutted my skin a bit but I stopped before it could make a bigger wound. I dropped the knife and fell on the floor with it. There was one person who cared about me but what if he just used me. That was possible I mean he started talking to me after he found out that I was a heiress of a worldwide company. If I died no one would even remember me. Maybe my name would be written under the book of the company's history but I, as a person, would be forgotten. What was the point in getting money? I was the happiest when we were 'poor'. Mother was so happy with father. My brother was overprotective sometimes. That all left. Mother died. Brother died. Father died for me as a person. He forced me into an arranged marriage with Mrs Kim's son. Couldn't he see what kind of person that female was? Father forced me into that marriage for the company's sake. If he cared about me he wouldn't yell and hurt me physically like that. That pain ate me up from inside.

Death. Someday everyone of us dies. Why wait? There wasn't even someone who would remember me. I would be forgotten, just like evryone else.

I sighed as I looked at the knife next to me. Tears rolled down my cheek after I laughed bitterly. I mean look at me now. Isn't my situation funny?

Reasons why I should die kept coming into my mind. The Queenkas bullied me anyway. The Kingkas? Ha, they only liked me for my pretty face. Not for me but my looks. Maybe also because of my cute acting but as soon as I changed they became distant. True friends would've stayed with me. Yugyeom was one true friend I thought. I can't read the mind of other people. They could act nice, just like I acted cold, and actually plan to kill me. Maybe they even killed me million times in million ways in their head. But was I a true friend? Jimiin and Minseok couldn't have left me just like that. There was no reason for them to do so, I wasn't in a hard situation back then. I really was a victim. The bully was the so-called 'Society'. The Queenkas acted nice to me after they found out I was a heiress.

For all the years since elementary school I loved that boy like a fool. That boy with the name Jeon Jungkook. I've been just air to him. And now? I became just dust. True love? I had that. True friends? I had that. Family? I had that. I had all of it but was it real? All the happy times were just a dream. I was sleepwalking and now I woke. The reality hurted a lot but why should I go on if the reality was different? The truth was that this world is filled with betrayal, violence with the influence of money. This world was always ruled by the rich and famous people that only wanted more money and fame. The poor people get poorer and the rich people richer. The police wasn't fair either. They just used their high positions for a comfortable life.

I sighed once again and calmed down. Let this lie continue. If everyone else will be happier like that

While standing up I got dizzy and almost fell. I gribbed onto the chair next to me. I took deep but uneven breaths. Of course after all that sobbing.

What I didn't see, when Yugyeom was there, was his expression while hugging me. He could've looked annoyed while doing that. Actually I don't trust him. How could I trust anyone if my own father 'betrayed' me?

I took again a deep breath and filled a cup with water. My throat felt very dry. Afterwards I cleaned up the mess and aided my neck.

Yugyeom texted me, saying that he couldn't come till friday. He actually left me after saying he wouldn't. After saying he would die for me.

I went to my room to sleep but I can't fall asleep just like that.

***

The whole night I didn't close one eye. These thoughts kept repeating in my head.

Suddenly it was 2pm. I had to go to my brother's funeral.

I prepared myself and went out to the already waiting car. I covered my eyebags with a lot of make up. My skin wasn't nice too. But I would've to cry anyway.

The ride was quiet but when I stepped out the reporters were screaming and shouting questions about the death. Their looks were killing. I couldn't see the faces of the bodyguards since they had singlasses on. I walked past the people that didn't want the truth but a good lie that other people would believe in.

Actually I had to prepare a speech but I decided to improvise. First up was my father and then me.

"My brother" I teared up before my lies would start.

***

I was sick of all the lies but I couldn't tell the truth. Anyway I had a meeting in America so I went to the airport like always. I would go that day and come back on Sunday, just like Yugyeom. I already texted him.

The reporters were all staring at me with their greedy eyes. They were asking about my brothers death and that made me tear up again. Luckily I had sunglasses on.

I guessed my cold self came back after Yugyeom left. But then again why did Jungkook come to my mind? Like he was there. I was searching for him. I was ready to forgive him.

I believed that I really needed an psychiatrist.

***

I didn't look around the big city, I just went to the meeting and that's it. Well, not only one meeting but 5. I was quiet stressed out but didn't let it show.

So it was Sunday and I again was on the plane. I was looking out the window for the whole time and we had soon to land in Incheon. There was a lot of water seen outside the window. It got dark and I looked up at the sky. Everything was going well and I somehow calmed down from what I did in Korea. I wanted to meet Yugyeom very badly, just like how much I wanted to see my father. I wanted to start new. And I already had an idea how. If father would agree to it then our family would be again one, even without a mother and an older brother. Finally there was some land seen, means we would soon arrive safely in the Incheon Airport but the plane had other plans. It suddenly turned sharply and was falling into the ocean. The people inside were panicking while I had just wide eyes. Some people fell out of their seats, banging their heads on the ceiling of the plane. The fall was long and uneven. Sometimes it would turn right, left, up and down. It was horrible to hear the screams of the people in it. Not only grown up humans were flying around but also little kids. I was seated the whole time for my luck.

A little girl fell down next to me and was screaming and crying. I held her arm so she wouldn't bang her head against something. She was maybe five years old. It was hard to hold her because I also felt like vomitting. The blood seen there was terrible, kind of like an horror movie. The girl gripped tightly onto my shirt and cried. I wasn't the only one seated but the other were unconscious. There were bloody and unconscious bodies flying around by the time. A gross sight so I closed my eyes shut and held the girl tight. I wanted her to life. Why wouldn't I want to safe her?

The plane finally fell into the ocean flatly. Some people, who were still alive, were groaning out of pain. They cried. Horrible sound and horrible sight. I was hurted too but only my head was bleeding since mine just banged against the seat infront of me.

Even the stewardesses had no chance to announce what to do. Some of them were lying on the floor. Maybe already dead.

"Are you safe?" I asked the girl in my hands.

She nodded while sobbing.

"Where is your mother?" I let go of her lightly so I could look into her eyes.

She pointed to a dead woman.

"W-why did you safe me?" the girl sobbed.

"I can't let someone die who could safe" I explained.

"B-but aren't y-you a he-heiress?"

"That doesn't matter. Let's go out here" I took off the seatbelt and stood up with the girl in my arms.

I carried her since I knew she was badly hurt. I walked over dead or unconscious bodies and that was just horrible. The girl closed her eyes to not see the awful sight. Other people were running out of a door they opened. The half of the passengers were dead and the other half looked like mental wrecks or were running out like psychos. They ran pass me and I almost fell down. I didn't really care for my life but for the girl's even if I found a solution for my family problems. She was so small, she should see the world even without her mother. She deserved to life because she didn't do anything wrong.

Other people were screaming names and one of them was her older brother. He looked in a lot of pain.

"Jihye-ah!" he ran towards me almost tripping.

The girl turned and looked around only to get back into her previous position. The sight was just too frightening for her.

"I will take care of her" he catched up to me.

"No, I will get both of you out of here. It's too dangerous" I explained.

The boy looked only 10 years old. I carried the girl with my hands and the boy on my back. Sometimes I tripped on the way to the open door but that wasn't that dangerous how the boy tripped. Both of them had a tight grip on me.

The open door was with the time on the upside. Before they could go out I gave them a life vest. There were three but one had holes in it so only the siblings got one.

"Won't you come with us?" the boy asked panicking.

"I will but without a life vest" I explained with a small smile.

The first smile after such a long time. I had to smile, that would calm them a bit down. The people that came out safely were screaming for help. Land was seen far away.

I climbed out with the kids and searched for someone trustworthy. There was a boy, maybe 13 years old, he said he is the brother of them. I gave the kids to him and he hugged them. He thought they were dead according to the panicking people inside. All the people that survived were covered in blood.

The plane was like a small island.

***

Some hours passed and still there was no rescue to be seen. The people gave up yelling for help. Some people in the plane woke up and ran out. I was sitting on the side, close to the water, while someone ran pass me so I fell into the water. I tried to get up again on the plane and the three siblings tried to help me but that wasn't a solution. If the helped me they would fall in the cold water just like me.

"Don't" I gulped some water.

"Don't help me" I fell down a bit again.

"Safe yourselves" the cold water filled my nose.

I was sinking. I had no energy in my arms to keep my head over the water. But I wasn't the only one. I drawned and swam over the water with my head under it. My eyes were opened.

I died. I really died. So that was the way how my life would end. How my life story came to the last chapter of the book.

 

***

So this is the sad ending. If u want to know what Jungkook and Yugyeom actually are then go on reading :P

The most of u want a Yugyeom ending but this story was actually made 4 Jungkook XD

But I like Yugyeom 2 :P (did u c him in "A"? T-T (Mark is my bias and made me cry TT-TT ( my GOT7 feels...sorry)))

Back 2 da story! What do u think of it? :P

Thank U~~

PS: I probably won't update bcoz I have dat french-thingy and I still didn't start T-T