Siwoo X Maru

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eight weeks pregnant!" the three little sticks read as they gave Taemin the results he had been waiting patiently for. 

It's not like he was expecting anything less. He had been having nasty bouts of morning sickness violently tear him from bed the past few weeks. He also had a shorter temper than he usually did, snapping when he simply got irritated at nothing in particular. He had even noticed the strange cravings a few weeks ago, desiring dishes that would actually be his most hated food. 

Taemin shoved the small devices into his pajamas pocket and disposed of the boxes by wrapping them in toilet paper and placing them at the bottom of the trash bin under other unwanted items. 

He exited the bathroom and headed downstairs to find something to eat. It was early morning and after drinking a few glasses of water to generate enough pee for the tests left him with an appetite. 

He began on his toast and looked at the microwave clock. The neon green numbers read 7:34 in morning, matching the same time on the oven clock. 

Jaejun was still not home. Where he was and what he was doing was not according to Taemin's knowledge, but he was sure that the younger was passed out drunk at someone's weekend party. Being in college, there was bound to be one. 

The two didn't have the best relationship. They often fell short of each other's company, always wondering where the other was with unnecessary anger. It happened again last night when Taemin came home late and Jaejun turned mad as his response to his question of the elder's whereabouts was at a friend's party. In his hurricane of fury, he stormed out of the house and took the car. 

Taemin didn't think too much of it, "I expect him to return sometime around noon," he rounded in his head, thinking of how much time it might take the younger boy to wake up from a possible hangover and find a way to get home when he's sobered up. 

He munched on his toast, taking in decent nibbles of the toasted bread in hopes that it would remain in his stomach until he felt hungry again. He would take large sips of his water every now and then to wash away the feeling of food in his throat. 

As the grain crunched in between his molars, he thought of how to tell Jaejun that he was pregnant with his baby. He was sure to not take it all well, but knowing the younger, he was certain to come around at some point. 

Jaejun was impatient and would lose his temper with stress of school and life's trials pressing down on his shoulders. Even though he may come across as someone who is unpleasant to be with, he will always feel responsible and compelled to set things straight. His kindness was beloved, but often hidden under a coat of intimidation and frown. 

It was a few hours later that Jaejun returned home, surprising Taemin by the early arrival of at least three hours. 

The lad had entered through the garage with a slam of the door in his exhausted state. He had purposely tried to get up sooner than he usually did to get home to his boyfriend. In all honesty, he felt truly childish about their disagreement last night. It was fueled by his short temper and irrational thinking that failed to even acknowledge the fact that Taemin had returned home early to be with him. 

"Taemin hyung!" he shouted without looking around for the elder. He set his keys on the hook by the door and spanned over the kitchen to spot the elder sitting on the counter with a bowl of cereal in his hands. He looked surprised as his full spoon was frozen mid-trip to his mouth with milk dripping off the stainless steel edges. 

Jaejun laughed cordially, "Hey! Sorry, I didn't see you," he kicked off his shoes and noticed the slight stain of spilt beer on the toe, making a mental note to clean it up later. 

"Hey," Taemin replied, still in slight shock that the younger returned so early from his partying escape. He set his bowl down and hopped off the marble counter to greet his boyfriend, "Where did you go?" he asked when he stopped in front of him. 

Jaejun spread his arms and enveloped the elder into a hug with his answer dancing on his tongue, "I was over at Barom hyung's. Half the school was there," he provided and he placed a tender kiss against Taemin's neck. 

Taemin smiled crookedly at the affectionate gesture, knowing that the younger was truly aware of how his actions may have affected the elder. He tilted his head slightly to access more skin to Jaejun. 

The younger continued to explore the smooth skin, feeling the silk like surface against his soft lips. He prodded the nape of Taemin's neck, gently tasting the curve of his neck up to his jawline where he placed a peck. 

"I'm sorry for getting angry last night. I wasn't thinking straight," he apologized, reminding himself of how a stupid misunderstanding set him off so e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter