Jun X Maru

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was unpleasant being woken up, everyone can admit that much. But, being woken up to go to a boring desk job for twelve hours a day was even worse. Which is just what Jun was doing. 

It was five ten in the morning when his alarm clock went off annoyingly as the buzzer sounded and drilled into his poor ears. Why did I set it so loud? Jun asked himself. And to such an annoying song?! 

Jun reached over and aimlessly grabbed, hand fumbling around in search of his phone. After a while of him not being able to find it, he finally willed himself to sit up and search, only to find his phone on the ground still in its charger. 

He cautiously reached down as quickly as he could without falling off the bed and grabbed the screaming mobile cellular device, turning the accursed noise off. He swiftly turned his head towards Jaejun lying asleep next to him in fear that he could have woken him up. 

He let loose a greatly relieved sigh when he observed that his heavily pregnant and younger husband was still sound asleep, buried deeply into the bed's blankets. The younger, pregnant male needed as much sleep and rest as he could get for both him and the babies growing inside him, being twenty weeks and a few days pregnant with overly active twins. 

The poor younger male had gone through quite a lot just the night before. The twins had recently started to stir and kick inside of him and being as thin as he was, every movement felt like a stab to the ribs. The two infants inside him kept him up well past one o'clock last night and on more than one occasion. Jun had only been aware that he was awake that long when the younger woke him up because he was bored. 

Now he had to wake up again and get ready for work. He hated going as early as he did, but he was happy that it paid well and provided him and his family money to prepare for the arrival of the twins. He had yet to miss a day of work, even though he was provided a total of seven sick days. In fact, he hadn't missed a day of work even before Jaejun discovered he was carrying. Due to this, he was awarded an extra fourteen days of the year to take off, making a total of twenty-one days. Jun never took them though and instead was saving them for when Jaejun was in labor and needed help the first few days at home with the twins. Even then, they had arranged for Jaejun's mother to come over and assist him in caring for them. 

Carefully, Jun rose from the bed and stepped down. Once his feet were on the ground and he checked again to see if Jaejun had been woken up, he headed towards their bathroom to take a shower and get himself ready. 

After finishing his shower, the steam filled the bathroom and fogged the mirrors, allowing him to get dressed first. He had his clothes placed on the toilet in the bathroom in order to absorb some of the steam, giving it a fresh scent. He slipped on his trousers and made sure there were no wrinkles nor kinks in them. Moving onto his shirt, he slipped it on and buttoned every button, tucking the ends into his trousers. He finished it off with a belt and a tie to match his "uniform", as he called it. 

Next step was his hair, in which he had to apply hair gel to slick back. He grabbed his mirror and pulled it back to reveal his medicine cabinet. Almost immediately, he noticed that he was missing both his hair gel and comb. 

His eyes scanned over the contents in the cabinet once more before he moved on to scan over the marble counter top of his double sinks. Still, the gel and comb were nowhere in sight. 

Thinking of where he could have possibly misplaced the two items, he recalled taking them out of the bathroom last night, but why and where he took them, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter