Rome X Maru

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! It hurts!" Jaejun complained with a loud and extended whine as he tried to find a comfortable spot to lie down in and position to match, but it was nearly impossible when he was pregnant and almost two weeks overdue to the date. 

Loud footsteps were heard running over as Barom showed up, panting since he ran down the long hallway to reach his husband fearing that he may have gone into labor, judging by the tone of his whine. 

"What is it, Jaejun ah?" he asked concerned, grabbing Jaejun's shoulders and giving a light shake as he checked the younger's whole body for any scratches or bruises, any blemish caused by blood forced trauma. 

Jaejun pouted and pointed to his massive, swollen belly. He rested his small hands on either side of it, rubbing up and down in attempts to calm the baby inside that was moving something awful. 

"Taemin is hurting me," he drawled, whining more when their unborn son gave a good and hard jab with his foot to the male's ribs and another to his belly button, which was by far the worst feeling he's ever felt. 

Barom's expression of worry dropped some into one of amusement to which Jaejun didn't appreciate one bit.

"You think this is funny?" he asked appalled to which his husband accepted the situation, "This is torture you jerk!" 

Barom's expression fell, "My mistake," he apologized. He has learned that if you upset Jaejun this far into an uncomfortable pregnancy, there will be punishment and insults thrown willy nilly around. Jaejun is always right and you are always wrong, he's learned. 

"How can I help you?" he asked gently, reaching out cautiously to grab a hold of Jaejun's hand rested on his swollen belly. 

Jaejun's expression of anger transformed into a pout as he held out his arms, "Pull me up, please." 

Barom smiled and did so with coordinated teamwork on both their parts as they attempted to bring the younger into a sitting position. 

When Jaejun was settled, he sighed deeply and began running his hands all over his belly in attempt to console their son inside, "Taemin is moving around to much and there's not very much room for him to to do." 

Again, being two weeks overdue, the baby continued to grow and develop further inside Jaejun. His growth was rapid and it caused Jaejun's poor, thin frame to stretch under the growth. He acquired more stretch marks in the last two weeks than in the rest of the pregnancy. His activity levels increased too mad he moved around more. 

Barom thought of ways to calm their over active child and he usually calmed down if his Appa rubbed the spots where he was kicking. Barom reached over and asked, "Where is he kicking?" 

Jaejun grabbed Barom's hand and guided it to the spot where he felt the most activity and formation of kicks, near the top of his belly. 

When Jaejun stopped, Barom could feel the kicks so prominently and wondered how Jaejun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter