Ray X Siwoo

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy! Daddy! Come here! Look! Daddy!" Jaejun shouted excitedly. 

"What is it?" Hyunil asked, looking through past the kitchen into the living room where he heard his six year old son yelling, "And please don't shout. You know mommy is not feeling well," he reminded his youngest son, not wanting something else thrown at him. 

The young boy nodded and looked to the tv screen he was watching and pointed, "Look! Mulan is on!" he shouted excitedly, completely disregarding his father's warning. 

Hyunil sighed and nodded, focusing on both his son's rambling and the soup he was attempting to boil, "I see that, bud. It's your favorite right?" he asked, even though he knew the answer. 

Before the youngest could answer, another one ran into the room, having heard that Mulan was playing, "Did I just hear Mulan?!" the eleven year old boy asked. This too was his favorite movie and he couldn't resist. 

"This is what you give me to work with~!" Jaejun sang at the top of his lungs. 

After hearing the sung line, Jun sassily placed his hands on his hips and sand the next line, "Well honey~, I've seen worse!" 

The boy's vocal talent was a wonder. Even when he was just a sixth grader in middle school, he possessed this talent just like his mother and father. Jaejun had a good grasp on it, but he was still too young to properly use it. The remaining two sons both weren't too fond on singing, but rather rapping as their talent. 

Mulan was obviously both Jun and Jaejun's favorite movie, considering the youngest watched the movie twice a day without consent. The rule was to watch a movie once a day and no more. Hyunil was long past caring at this point, so his son just did what he wanted now. 

"Keep it down, will you?" a new voice joined the conversation as it entered the kitchen, beating Hyunil to his scolding. It was the easily recognizable voice of Barom, "I can hear you past my music, dude," the fourteen year old took a seat at the dining room table and took out his phone, searching for someone to text. 

Hyunil looked behind him at his son and then back to his soup, asking, "Don't you have dance practice today?" he honestly didn't know. Barom's dance academy never had a set schedule and was always at random times. Although it was the best academy in Seoul, it could work on organization a bit more. 

"I haven't gotten a text from coach. Unless Mom got one or an email or something," the freshman in high school suggested. He gave up on his search for someone to converse with, realizing that all of his friends were either at sports practice or studying. 

Jaejun bounded into the kitchen while Jun remained in the living room and stopped in front of Barom. Almost immediately, the elder of the two wrapped his arms around the torso of his youngest brother, him being his favorite, "Do I have dance practice then?" the youngest and eldest both attended the same dance academy and both schedules were the same. Random, unorganized. 

Hyunil sighed and checked the time, seeing as it was five o'clock. Maybe he should go check with Taemin, just to make sure and not have them late to dance practice if they did have it. 

He set the stove to a low setting and turned to Barom, "If the soup starts boiling over, and God forbid it does, please control it. Okay?" he ordered, making sure his eldest son would do as he asked. With a nod from the boy, he headed off to his and Taemin's bedroom. 

Hyunil cautiously opened the door to his and Taemin's shared bedroom and peered inside. Before he could even look for himself, Taemin was already speaking, "Come in, Hyun." 

Hyunil obeyed seeing as his mood was better and walked inside, closing the door behind him. He stopped by Taemin's bedside and began to ask his question, "Do you have any idea if the boys have dance practice today?" 

Taemin pursed his lips and grabbed his phone. As he searched, he spoke again, "Is my soup ready?" 

Hyunil nodded and spoke, "It's alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter