TK X Maru

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, baby," Minwoo called lovingly as his hands and face roamed over Jaejun's swollen stomach. He rested his large hand on the lower area and rubbed in attempt at getting the unborn infant inside to move for him. 

Jaejun laughed heartily which caused his round stomach to bounce along with each fluctuation of his voice, "Minwoo yah, he or she won't be able to kick or move strong enough for you to even feel. Maybe not for another few weeks," he explained through laughs. 

Jaejun was about fifteen weeks along and he had felt their baby's first shifting only yesterday. When he told Minwoo, the elder was excited and persistent on feeling the movements as well. Hearing that he wouldn't be able to feel them for a while didn't stop him. 

Minwoo just ignored his younger spouse and continued to whisper to his belly, "Don't listen to Mom, Baby. You can move anytime you want, okay? I know you can." 

"Well yeah he or she can move anytime he or she wants, but he or she has to do it strong-."

"Sshh," Minwoo shushed him before he could finish the sentence, "Don't listen to him," Minwoo spoke as he ghosted over Jaejun's bare skin. Jaejun could only roll his eyes and watch his spouse talk in whispers to their baby. 

Jaejun did find it sickeningly cute though and loved when Minwoo talked to his belly, addressing their baby inside with such love and admiration. Through this, he knew that Minwoo would be a good father to come and love their child. 

One Week Later...

"Good morning," Minwoo spoke hoarsely with a croak to Jaejun as he stirred awake and turned to face his spouse. 

Jaejun had woken up early to go to the bathroom for the umpteenth time since the day started. When he had returned to his place in bed, he had shifted the bed a bit too much and had successfully woken up the elder. 

"Sorry I woke you," Jaejun immediately apologized, a habit he had picked up since his frequent bathroom breaks began, "I tried to stay quiet." 

Being quiet wasn't the problem, but Minwoo didn't voice that and shook his head with a smile. He then sat up and leaned over to place a kiss on the younger's cheek, "Don't apologize, babe. It's not your fault to begin with." 

With that, his eyes lowered to the younger's large swell and smiled in pride as he observed where his child was growing safely inside. He leaned down and placed his lips on the material layered skin and softly kissed it a good morning. 

"Good morning, Baby," Minwoo started and Jaejun was about to comment but was too late when the elder continued, "Can you move for Dad, please?" he placed his large hand with sprawled fingers on the rounded abdomen and it. 

Jaejun sighed, "Minwoo, how many times have I told you? You won't be able to feel him or her for another few weeks," he commented in almost irritation. At first it was cute when he tried to get their baby to move, but it was getting a bit annoying for Jaejun when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter