Siwoo X Jun

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin sat in the restaurant booth, rolling his light eyes as his younger sister yet again cooed at something Jun, his husband, had said. In all honesty, her pigeon like cooing was so disgustingly cute and emphasized that the baby she was cooing at was most likely going to develop juvenile diabetes even inside the womb. 

The child, a little boy, that belonged to both Taemin and Jun, whom both decided to name him, Kim Barom. Barom was due with in the next two months, and Taemin's parents hadn't see the two much. What with them living so far away in Gwangju, a visit to Seoul was tiring and too long and multi-houred for the old couple to travel often. There's was also the fact that the family was mostly busy, often finding themselves out of the house on some trip around the city or occupied with life's trials. 

This was their first visit since a month before finding out that Jun was expecting their second child. The first visit was to celebrate their first daughter, Soeun's first birthday. 

"Appa! Cup!" Soeun shouted at her father specifically. Taemin perked up and grabbed the styrofoam cup that he placed far away from his daughter in case the toddler were to spill the contents. 

"Here you go," Taemin chirped, watching as his twenty month old daughter took in large amounts of the milk in the cup. He soon removed it from Soeun's hands and placed it back in its original spot. 

"Thank you!" Soeun exclaimed before returning to her coloring provided by the restaurant. 

Taemin sighed, wishing his daughter would play with him, but obviously she wouldn't. If there was a crayon and a piece of paper around, the kid would draw until every centimeter was colored in. The poor male sat in the corner of the booth, listening to his parents whom paid him no mind and instead were asking Jun question upon question about the whole pregnancy. He barely, if even at all, got in a word. 

It was annoying honestly. Taemin had his head propped up on his elbow against the table, listening to them speak animatedly. All four adults had their eyes on Jun and didn't even acknowledge his existence. 

It wasn't all bad though, because Taemin was able to listen to Jun talk. 

Something about the way Jun talked and the tone of it just sent a jolt of shivers down Taemin's spine. Not in a ual sense, but in the sense of the excitement one feels when you hear a group of good news. So everything Jun said was good news to Taemin's ears.

Also in his state of being ignored, he was allowed to peacefully watch Jun's hands travel and smooth over his large and protruding baby bump under the table without being scolded for not keeping his eyes up. 

Taemin didn't know if Jun had said something involving him or if he was just distracting or if his parents just realized they had been ignoring their son, but he was suddenly addressed by his mother, "Taemin ah!" she called. 

Taemin looked up abruptly afraid of the voice suddenly calling him in her authoritative tone, "Yes, mother?" he asked, afraid he would be scolded. 

She didn't spare much time after his response before she asked, "Are you with Jun ah a lot during the day?"  

Taemin's brow furrowed in confusion and his head tilted to the side at the question asked, failing to see how it was relevant to anything that was said, "Not really. I'm always at work from seven in the morning until seven in the evening. I'm home all day on the weekends though," he explained rubbing his nose from an itch he felt. He honestly hoped what he had said was enough for him to be involved in the conversation. 

"Uh huh," his mother sounded, messing with her back teeth as she did so, "So, Jun," she turned her attention away from her son and her expression immediately softened as she spoke to her son in law, tone of voice cheering up as well until it was close to being a squeak. 

Taemin rolled his eyes, finally understanding that his mother assumed that he was a terrible husband for leaving his preg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter