Ray X Jun

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy Birthday, Hyunil!" the small, humble dining room burst into fits of excitement as the guests shouted and cheered on the said birthday boy. The customary Birthday song soon followed in suit with purposefully out of tune voices by the group which contained people that actually know how to sing. 

Kim Hyunil, the birthday boy, sat back in his chair placed at the head of the table as he watched and listened to his friends sing to him. Barom, Taemin, Minwoo, Junjae, and his beloved wife, Jun. 

Hyunil focused on him the most, smiling sweetly at his bubbly spouse. He noted the look of slight discomfort the other possessed. Unlike the other four people in the room, Jun sat down in his chair since his lower back was and has been hurting for an hour now. Both Hyunil and Jun narrowed it down to the baby in his belly growing. Jun was thirty-seven weeks pregnant with their little girl Jieun, so she was bound do some last minute growing before she enters the world. 

When the jubilant song came to an ugly ending with cadences of all the singing voices, Hyunil sat forward quickly and blew with pursed lips to extinguish the twenty-five birthday candles nuzzled deep into the baked cake and frosting. When they were all out and the room was completely dark, the other attendees clapped and whooped in excitement. 

It was Minwoo who turned the lights back on and once the fluorescent bulbs were bright and illuminating the room, he spoke in his deep voice that doesn't match his baby face, "Let's eat!" 

"Amen, brother!" Barom shouted in praise as well as English, "I'll cut it for you," Barom grabbed the knife that Taemin fetched earlier and entered the cake slowly, making sure he had an even amount of each slice or else there was going to be an upset as well as pregnant Jun after his head. Jaejun passed out the plates holding the cake to everyone, Hyunil of course being the first to receive his. 

Hyunil gingerly picked up his fork and cut off a piece of his birthday cake that Jun made especially for him. He remembered coming home from work today to see Jun sliding the glass pan into the oven while struggling to keep himself from falling over. Hyunil had to help with the baking part since Jun had been on his feet all day preparing it, eventually getting a pair of swollen and sore feet. 

Hyunil brought the cake coated silverware up to his lips and placed the piece on his tongue. The taste was amazing, the obvious skill Jun possessed showing through this one bake. He could taste how the frosting was homemade too, teasing his buds with flavor of buttercream and chocolate swirls. Hyunil finished his piece fast and got up from his seat. 

Jun was apparently watching him because when Hyunil looked up, Jun looked surprised at the sudden action. Hyunil walked over to Jun and smiled sweetly, "Thank you so much, love," he said before wrapping his arms around Jun in a warm and loving hug. 

Jun hummed and responded, "You're welcome, dearest," it was a joke among the two to call each other ridiculous pet names that would otherwise be used to make fun of someone with an air of sarcasm. At the moment however, the names given by each other could be felt expanding with love and infatuation as they expressed such titles, even through the fact that they were teasing each other. 

"Ugh, I'm eating here!" Taemin shouted in humor as he watched the younger two smother each other in a hug. Barom let out a cat call, chanting for them to kiss. Minwoo sat quietly like he always does and Jaejun was holding his side from laughing too much. 

Jun giggled and pulled away first. He smiled and leaned forward to place a soft peck on Hyunil's lips. Before Jun could pull away, Hyunil cupped the back of the younger's head to prevent him form leaving. Hyunil initiated his own kiss by deepening the peck and teasing Jun. Barom let out an even louder cat call which caused the two to break apart. They both smiled and Hyunil returned to his seat. 

The rest of the night was spent with the guys. They soon after cake opened the presents given to Hyunil. He was one of the most difficuly people to get a gift for, so he mostly got money or gift cards. Minus Jun who got him a white t-shirt that read I'm A Daddy on the front. The room burst into laughter and snickers at the cheesy article of clothing, but Hyunil appreciated Jun's efforts, "I'll wear it when she's born," he promised, holding it up to his torso to judge the size. 

At around eleven is when everyone left the Kim household with loud farewells that might as well have caused Jun a massive migraine. 

"Did you have a nice birthday?" Jun asked, waddling towards the stairs that led to the upstairs where their shared bedroom was. Hyunil rushed to stand behind him in case he were to fall after turning off all the downstairs lights. 

"I did indeed," was the elder's reply, "The cake was delicious," he added, smiling when he picked up on Jun's smile from the side, "You worked really hard on it, I could tell." 

Jun sighed and shrugged, reaching the top step, "If I weren't pregnant, it would have been extremely simple and easy to do, but I am, so it was hard work."

"Well, you're almost done. Three weeks left," Hyunil reminded him, mentally jumping up and down in excitement. He couldn't wait for their little girl. He was leading Jun to their bedroom with his arm looped through the younger's, escorting him to their bed. 

Jun stopped walking and hissed, sounding in pain almost. He placed his hands under his protruding belly, massaging the cramp he felt down there. Hyunil panicked and placed his own hand on the large bump, "What's the matter?"

Jun was silent for a bit before answering his panicking husband, "I think I might be having Braxton Hicks. They're not that strong, but they do surprise me," he answered truthfully, trying not to freak out Hyunil who looked like he just saw a ghost and was pale as can be. Jun mustered out a smile, "Don't worry, will you. I'm just fine."

Hyunil nodded, but was still freaking out and worrying about Jun. Braxton Hicks had been occurring for a few weeks now, since Jun was thirty-four weeks along and every time it happened, Jun's reaction would be mild and he would usually just lay it off and sleep to wake up feeling fine and the contractions non-existent. This was different, and he knew that Jun knew, too. 

Jun sighed and continued to the bed where he plopped down, exhaling heavily and looking at his feet that were now extremely swollen. Hyunil grabbed his sleep wear and handed it to the younger before getting his own. 

When the two were in comfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter