Ray X TK

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm really nervous," Hyunil admitted to Minwoo. He had been feeling so since the week before when they were invited for the photo shoot they were attending and participating in, "What if I look fat? What if I look like a whale?" 

He gesticulated downwards towards his massive, swollen pregnant belly. He was thirty-five weeks along, and fat was an understatement, but Minwoo nor anyone around Hyunil was willing to admit that out loud. Besides, it was the baby, not fat, and he looked beautiful the way he was. 

Minwoo shook his head and stepped forward, snaking his muscular arms around his fiancé's expanded waist, "You won't look fat, and you are most definitely not a whale nor look like one. Okay? You'll look rightfully pregnant. More importantly, rightfully pregnant with our little baby," he snuck a hand over Hyunil's side and rested it on the side of his belly, "Besides, you look beautiful," the younger cooed in truth, planting a sweet peck on the elder's hair. 

Even though Hyunil accepted that as a lie, he still appreciated the gesture and leaned forward to the best of his ability to rest his head against Minwoo's shoulder, "I just haven't ever been this big before. And doing a photo shoot to glorify it is weird to me." 

Being an idol and pregnant was a big deal, so what does the entertainment business do for it? Of course arrange a photo shoot to broadcast how happy the couple was and how excited they were for the arrival of their child, whose gender was kept secret until the birth. The rest of C-Clown was to be background photos in a magazine paired with interview questions about what they thought about a new addition being added to C-Clown. Why were people so weird?! 

"Hyunil shi," a soft voice interrupted, sounding as if they felt like they were intruding on a very personal moment. 

The said male removed himself from Minwoo's comfort and addressed the voice confidently, "Yes!" he faced the person who spoke and discovered it to be a young looking girl with a clipboard held up to her chest. 

"You are needed in the makeup department for prep. Follow me please," she ordered, swiftly turning and walking ahead to where the said stations were positioned for the form of art designed. 

Minwoo personally preferred Hyunil without makeup. He held a an air of beauty even without the cosmetics, but the media always required it. So he removed his arms and let his love go, but not before grabbing his hand and pressing a kiss to it, "Have fun. I love you," he voiced. 

Hyunil blushed and shook his head, "I love you, too," he echoed before waddling heavily after the small girl. 

"Minwoo shi?" a voice interjected next, belonging to a man. Minwoo turned to be greeted just with that and couldn't get in a word before the man was speaking again, "You're wanted for changing now," he didn't even wait for a response and instead his heels and walked in the direction he came. 

Minwoo was slightly confused by the rude man, but followed never the less. He was supposed to do as he was told anyway. 
------

"Can you stand here?" the professional photographer asked, physically shifting Minwoo over a step from his original position, "We want you actually in the picture," he chuckled. 

Minwoo smiled and let loose his own chuckle, liking the personality and smile of the stranger photographer. 

"Don't you look so handsome," he next spoke, straightening up the folded end of a ruffle on the male's blouse. He was assigned a loose, cream blouse that gave off too much of his clavicle in all its prominence. The sleeves were long and fell past his thumbs if he let his arms dangle. The hem rested nicely on the waistband of a pair of faded jeans with hoes all up the legs, peeking off his muscled thighs. Minwoo thought of how Hyunil would hate wearing jeans and would be having a ball right now. 

Speaking of which, as Minwoo was getting fixed, the same femal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter