TK X Jun

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's always a stressful time when an expecting couple finds out that they are having their first baby together, intentional or not, it always is. Add the symptoms with the pregnancy and the constant change in the mother is even worse. The labor and birth is always stressing too,but that comes last. Now, adding the revealing of the gender is a damper on the nerves of the expecting ones.

Which is exactly how it was happening with Kang Jun and Minwoo. 

Minwoo was currently seventeen weeks pregnant with his and Jun's first child and he was having his four month check up with the doctor, where him and Jun would discover the gender of their baby. 

Jun and Minwoo sat in the obstetrician's office waiting room patiently waiting for the nurse to all their name, which is a given. 

Minwoo sat in the uncomfortable chairs, his swollen belly and feeling the unborn infant move around inside him. He or she was quite active today and he hoped that he or she would calm down in order for the doctor to find out the gender. Jun sat beside him and felt the baby move as well, smiling as it lightly kicked his hand. 

"So, just ask him to write it down on a slip of paper?" Jun asked again for the umpteenth time to clarify their plans to find out the gender. 

"Yep!" Minwoo confirmed cheerily, albeit a bit annoyed, "Then we bring it to the bakery where they fill the cupcakes up with blue or pink frosting. It's honestly not that hard, Jun hyung," he teased, lightly poking Jun's forehead with his index finger. 

The two planned on finding out the gender in a week, not actually today. They were going to have the doctor find out the gender of their baby, write the gender on a slip of paper, and lastly give it to them without telling them what it is. Then, Minwoo and Jun would drive to the town bakery and ask for them to fill up cupcakes with either pink or blue frosting, corresponding with the gender. Then, in a week, they would bite into the cupcake and find out the gender at their gender reveal party. Cool, right? 

"It's just a bit nerve wracking," Jun defended himself, poking at the spot on Minwoo's belly where he felt a particularly hard kick, "Even Baby is nervous, you see." 

"Kang Minwoo!" a nurse called, poking her head out into the waiting room. She smiled at the familiar couple and added, "The doctor is ready for you now." 

The expectant male mother nodded happily, "Okay," he then struggled some to get up and out of his chair. Begrudgingly, he asked, "Jun, can you please help me up?" 

Jun chuckled lightly and grabbed Minwoo's wrists and counted to three before he pulled up the younger in one go, landing the pregnant male a soft kiss on the lips when he stood up. 

"You are so cute, you know that?" Jun asked, petting the light blush on Minwoo's cheeks. 

Minwoo swatted away his hand and scolded the elder, "Stop it! Let's go," he walked away, embarrassed and tried to hide it when he met the nurse, "I'm ready." 

"Follow me please, Minwoo," she ordered, turning so fast that her ponytail whipped around her shoulders to settle on one. 

Jun soon caught up to his husband and wove his arm through Minwoo's to him, "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he apologized, pouting cutely, "I won't embarrass you anymore," he promised, holding up three fingers in mock of the Boy Scout sign. 

Minwoo snorted, "I swear you always say that and I don't know why. You will just go ahead and do someone stupid and or embarrassing so you should stop saying you won't. And quit with your hand," he scolded, reaching over to bring the said hand down. 

"Sorry," he apologized with a pout again. 

The nurse laughed to herself at the cuteness of the couple. It seemed she was always on her shift when these two came and she always enjoyed their different antics every time. 

"Right in here," she interrupted their next conversation, being something about sleeping on the living room couch. She held in another laugh at hearing Jun whimper pathetically. 

"Thank you," Minwoo said, bowing to the best of his ability with his swollen abdomen. He entered the room with Jun on his tail who looked a bit put down. 

"Doctor Baek will be here soon, so be patient," she added before leaving the room and the two alone. 

Minwoo lifted himself up on the examination table with some help from Jun, "Thanks," he mumbled, this time embarrassed that he can't even sit on his own at this point. He was a bit large for how far along he was, but his obstetrician said that it was nothing to worry about. 

"You're welcome, love," Jun replied, sitting on one of the three empty chairs next to the table, "Are you nervous?" he asked, feeling nervous himself. 

"No, not really," Minwoo admitted, "We won't find out until next week anyways. I've got time to panic still," he laughed lightly at his words, thinking he was ridiculous. 

"You are ridiculous," Jun stated as if he read the younger's mind. 

They were next interrupted by the opening of the door to the room. In walked their doctor with a large smile, "Hello, Jun ah, Minwoo yah!" he greeted, being very familiar with the pair, "How are you feeling?" he asked Minwoo right away. 

"I've been pretty good. Baby started moving last week!" he announced with a large smile gracing his face, adding a certain glow to it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter