Rome X Siwoo

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C-Clown was in the middle of promotions for Let's Love. This was their moment to shine and gain more fans to increase in popularity, sadly since they aren't a very well known group. But with every performance, they did their best to make it the best show they could. They were hoping that this was their chance to make it to their personal group goals. The so-called debut song moment. 

In order for them to reach these goals though, they had to sleep well, eat healthy, and keep their bodies well maintained to create ual appeal (to poor, innocent Jaejun's horror). In order to do the last item of business, they had to visit the gym three times a week. The company's required results of the routine gym visits were to gain at least two to five pounds in muscle.
 
"Okay, off to the gym!" Barom excitedly exclaimed as he called out the other members' names, "Hurry up!" he hopped into the open door of the large and black company van and claimed the middle seat, personally hating the back seats. The first three to enter the van were to have the back seats. 

Minwoo was seen rushing out of the dorm towards the van with three other members on his tail. He was lucky enough to grab the door handle first however and hop into the front seat with their "Phat" manager. He stuck his head out of the window to speak to the slow three who lost to him:

"HA! I win! You sit in the back now!" the rapper threw his fists into the air in victory, "I've sat in the back seats for three months now. It's MY turn now! Ha! it!"  

Who knew such a loud and obnoxious voice could come from someone as quiet and sweet as Minwoo? Well, besides the C-Clown members of course. 

"But I'm the baby who ALWAYS gets the backseat. Can't I just have it this once?" Jaejun tried to negotiate all while pulling a killer pout to persuade his hyung. 

"Awe, how sad," Minwoo cooed, pouting back. He then stuck his tongue out and said, "You ate all of my ramyun last night, so too bad!" he turned back to the front with his arms folded over his chest. 

"Just get in the car!" Barom shouted, annoyed with the kids. He should've just taken the front seat instead. 

The members obeyed and filed outside the open door to get in, adorned with comfortable clothing and towels to soak up the abundance of sweat they were certain to lose with the vigorous activities they were going to do. All three headed straight to the back seats and buckled in while silently groaning about sitting in the back and going to the gym. 

"Where's Taemin?" Barom asked being the concerned boyfriend he is. He felt anxiety in the slightest for the second oldest member of the group. 

He was about to unbuckle and get out of the van to go check for himself, but then he caught sight of the missing male leaving the house. He stomped over to the van with a frown ruining his beautiful features. 

"How long will you stay at the gym?" he asked their manager, holding his hand out for his boyfriend to take. 

As Barom helped him in, Phat manager replied, "If you want to be successful, yes. Taemin ah, the world craves y, muscular bodies. Currently, a few members lack in that department." 

Barom could hear Jun behind him snicker and mention Jaejun's name to Hyunil about him being the weak link of the group. Unfortunately the maknae heard and whisper shouted back, "Same as you Jun hyung!" 

Barom had to reach back and expertly smack the heads of both Jun and Jaejun without looking. It was short lived however because Barom had to return to aiding his boyfriend. 

"Boo, boring!" Taemin whined. Once sat in his seat, Barom also helped him safely buckle his seatbelt and adjust it to avoid discomfort for the younger. 

The next complaint was directed towards Barom, "I can't do anything there with our son inside me," he complained to his elder boyfriend as he reached down to feel his rotund and protruding belly. 

You see, everyone except Taemin was required to gain the maximum weight in muscle. Reason being that he was 30 weeks pregnant with his and Barom's first son. The current promotions were happening only to get in another album before the hiatus as Taemin was confined to staying inside the dorm with a wailing newborn. 

"Can't I just stay here or go to the company building to have extra vocal lessons or something?" the pregnant male asked their manager, wanting anything else to do besides sit at a stinky gym where sweat decorated everything in sight. 

Their manager shook his head no, "Taemin ah, there are no vocal instructors at the building today. In fact, no one is really there today, so you have no other option but to be with us," he explained, fearing a raging, hormonal Taemin. 

Taemin sighed and sat back in his seat. He slouched in an awkward position where his large belly was pressing against his chest to some degree. Barom straightened him out and wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "At least it's only for two hours, right? Remember that one visit where we stayed for five hours and you fell asleep?" 

"No," Taemin spat, "I in fact can not remember a single minute of that time because like you said I was asleep!" he raised his voice in frustration, "As well as twelve weeks pregnant when I was dead tired. I'm now thirty weeks pregnant with an overactive child," Taemin would have laughed if he weren't so upset be uses at the mention of their son, he kicked a total of three times near the top of Taemin's belly. 

Barom was honestly scared so he kept quiet the whole ride to the gym. The only thing he could do was massage Taemin's swell as their quote "overactive child" kicked. Taemin was like their son's personal punching bag. 

Once in the gym, the members who were supposed to work out were assigned to different stations divided into five with their personal trainers. Lucky for Taemin, the station Barom was at was safe enough for him to be around. 

It was core muscle and yoga type exercises where no equipment was needed. 

Taemin sat a few good feet away on a bench as not to be in Barom's way. He was instructed by his PT to do a head stand where he was required to balance on his folded arms and head and keep his body up basically by flexing every muscle in huge body. Then he had to do one hundred crunches. An easy feat for Yu Barom. 

Taemin watched in amazement as the elder bent his legs with ease and accomplished his task. Barom was already so muscular and physically strong that the gym was his element. 

Once finished, Barom was asked to plank with fifty pounds on his back. Easy, and with an exercise like this, he was able to converse with Taemin. 

"How you feelin'?" Barom asked in English. 

Taemin laughed and cleared his throat, "Um... I'm fine, thank you. And you?" he spoke with perfect English and accent. However when he spoke, it was more of an American accent rather than Australian. 

"Very good, babe," Barom praised, shifting slightly to ease the sudden shot of pain he felt in his shoulder. It was due to a dancing injury he acquired a few years back. Dislocating his rib socket interfered with his shoulder and that was dislocated, plus stretched muscle. That summer was a mess. 

Taemin noticed the sudden pained look on his boyfriend's face and asked, "Is it your shoulder again?" 

Barom nodded, "Right on it. This isn't the best position for it." 

Even though concerned, Taemin still scolded the elder, "Well, don't hurt yourself again, you hear me? I don't want you in an awkward brace when the baby is here," he ran his hands over the smooth, curved surface of his swollen belly. 

Barom nervously laughed and nodded once more, "As you wish, my darling." 

Taemin laughed and looked down to his swell, poking it a few times. Their son was finally asleep and he was grateful for that, "What about Paul?" Taemin suddenly asked. 

Barom looked up, looking confused, "Paul? As in my Christian name?" he asked for clarification. 

Taemin opened his mouth but nothing was said. He then shrugged and brought his hands up, making motions as he tried to find the right words to explain his choice. 

"We're not naming our son Paul," Barom finalized, looking for no argument. 

"Why?" Taemin immediately asked, hands flopping uselessly to his sides against the bench. 

Barom sighed, "First of all, you never pronounce it right, and it's just not a name I want to call my son for the rest of his life. Paul... Ew," he shivered thinking about it, causing the weight in his back to shift awkwardly. 

"A Korean name then?" Taemin asked. All he received was a nod in response as the weight on the elder's back was beginning to cause him difficulty. 

"Um..." Taemin thought of names, but honestly, none stuck like he wanted them to, "Jaehyun?" he asked, shrugging. 

"No," Barom hiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter