Rome X Ray

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was mid May and spring was coming to a close as summer replaced the role with heat and plenty of sun and shine. An expected time for vacation, and evidently moving. 

Yu Barom and Yu Hyunil were both planning on doing so themselves. They lived in a tiny apartment that barely had enough room to hold even just the two of them. After saving enough money over the course of a two years, the two combined were able to make the purchase on a real house together with plenty of money left extra. 

Barom was pacing in the kitchen as he spoke with a friendly realtor on his iPhone about buying the house. A few legal documents and things here, a few agreement settlements of the sort there and the place was as good as theirs. 

After some short time, Barom was heard repeatedly thanking the person with whom he negotiated with to get the house. Excited and happy feet danced across the pre-owned hardwood floor of the kitchen as Barom came to a close with his conversation. One last thank you was expressed before Barom ended the call on his phone. 

He shouted in excitement and accomplishment, seemingly like a child but it was understandable when someone had fought and worked as hard as he and Hyunil did for a new house. 

"Are all the papers and junk set in?" Hyunil asked his older husband from his seat on the living room couch where he was currently folding clean laundry. The two usually did their chores in the evening and later since it was after their work hours. 

"Yep!" Barom cheered in English, striding over to aid the taller yet younger with the chore at hand, "We should be able to move in by the middle of summer," he provided as he folded a tee shirt of his belonging. 

"That's good. Our apartment is way too small for anything to happen, even just for us," spoke Hyunil. He finished his folded pile of clothes and neatly placed it by his spot on the couch. He then moved onto help Barom with me his monster amount of clothing. 

"Why do you wear so much in a day, Rome? This is only a dew days worth of laundry and it looks as if you have a weeks worth for you to do," Hyunil scolded, motioning to the pile of jeans, pants, slacks, and shorts that was already as tall as his own pile of laundry. 

Barom sheepishly smiled and shrugged, "I wear two different uniforms for work, so you can't blame me for that. Then jeans when I get home, shorts for when I go to the gym, back to jeans when I get home, then pajama pants for bed," he listed off. 

Hyunil rolled his eyes, "Please, just stick to a minimum of three bottoms a day, okay?" he suggested, shaking his head as he moved onto his shirts, "You also wear like five shirts a day! Why?" 

Barom was about to explain the different reasons he has so many shirts he wears in a day but Hyunil instantly shot him down, "Don't, forget it. I swear though, I see more clothing than I do underwear," he noted, comparing the amount of boxers to clothes. 

Barom blushed and lowered his voice, "Sorry, love," and continued with his messy folding job. 

Afterwards, a comfortable silence encircled the two as they finished the home chore. Hyunil subconsciously hummed a song that both him and Barom liked as he worked. 

Barom smiled as he listened to the beautiful tune. But he was soon falling into a state of confusion when he kept finding an abundance of his socks in the laundry, freshly washed. But he doesn't remember wearing so many socks with in the two days that the load was worth. 

"Why are all of my socks in here?" he asked Hyunil, folded a pair and setting them with the rest in the pile that was growing in the basket, "It really looks like I wore every pair of socks I own." 

Hyunil shrugged and grabbed two unpaired socks to fold them, "It's just like your clothes, I swear," he commented, throwing the now folded pair onto Barom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter