Ray X Maru

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejun hates throwing up. Especially after he's eaten breakfast. You know what he hates even more? He hates having morning sickness, where he throws up every single morning either before or after breakfast because the baby inside of him hates it when his umma eats. 

"Maybe we should reschedule?" Hyunil suggests with pure concern as Jaejun washes his mouth out for the second time that morning, "I feel like today will be a bad day for you, sweet heart." 

He had seen Jaejun's worst days, most consisting of his beginning stages of pregnancy. After entering the second trimester, it settled down some, but today was definitely one of he worst days. He had already shown signs of mood swings, cravings, and morning sickness within the span of an hour. 

Jaejun spat his mouthful of water out into the sink and straightened back up, "No, we can't. My parents are traveling on a three hour bus ride to Seoul as we speak, and they have to go to work tomorrow. I can't just tell them to not come," Jaejun turned off the water and turned to his husband, taking in his expression, "It's still happening." 

Hyunil nodded once and his eyes wandered to the window to observe the snow covered ground outside, "I hope they get here safely with all this snow in the ground." 

Jaejun looked out the window as well and shook his head, "Of course they will. My parents are stubborn and won't stop for anything," he turned and grabbed his phone from the floor that was thrown carelessly to the side in his rush for the toilet. 

Checking the time, Jaejun groaned at seeing how much time was spent on his episode, "I'm going to shower," he announced, "Care to join?" he asked Hyunil, already starting to strip of his clothing. 

Hyunil gave a devilish smile and nodded, heading to the shower and turning on the water to set in its warmth. He was soon stripped of his clothing as well and was soon joined in the shower by his pregnant husband. 

-----

"I told you we should have rescheduled," Hyunil nagged, running around the house to make it more presentable. He had no idea how disorganized everything was and was in no way acceptable to his taste. His in laws were coming! It would have been different if it were his parents, but they had already had a visit last week. 

Jaejun groaned his reply from the couch, "But that would be rude," he clutched his stomach and curled further into his protective ball. After the couple's shower, another bout of morning sickness wracked Jaejun's body and he was at the toilet once again. 

Hyunil stopped in his tracks and watched his husband. He frowned, feeling helpless since he could do nothing to ease Jaejun's discomfort. Any of the home remedies that were said to reduce morning sickness never worked and if anything, they worsened his symptoms. Like the lemon water thing had Jaejun puking up a day's worth of stomach contents. 

"Do you want to visit the doctor?" Hyunil asked, placing down the stack of junk mail in his hands before walking over to his suffering husband. 

Jaejun laughed from his spot on the couch and claimed, "Cheonju men don't need doctors," he curled further into his ball after speaking and it seemed as if he couldn't go any farther. 

Hyunil rolled his eyes, "If anything you're not a man enough to claim that," he then walked back to his stack of mail to recycle it. 

Jaejun could be heard from the couch muttering, "Fair enough." 

Jaejun inhaled and exhaled deeply, attempting to calm his stomach down and the baby nestled safely below it. He ran his hand over the still flat surface and mentally spoke to the little bean growing inside of him. 

'Son, or daughter, whatever you are, please calm the heck down! Your halmeoni and halabeoji are going to come soon and I don't want them to worry about you and I, okay?' 

Hopefully the pep talk worked because the next noise in the house was the ringing of the doorbell. Jaejun could hear the nervous squeak of Hyunil as he rushed to the door to answer it. Jaejun slowly sat up and eventually got to his feet to go greet his parents. 

"Hello, dear!" an aged voice answered greeted as Hyunil opened the door. The next the he knew, Hyunil was trapped in a hug given by his mother-in-law, "How have you been?" 

"Taemin ah, don't strangle the poor man," Jaejun's father scolded, setting a hand on Taemin's shoulder, who quickly released his hold on Hyunil's neck. The smaller male stumbled back, almost into Jaejun as he tried to regain his breath. 

"Sorry, Barom ah. I'm sorry, Hyunil ah. Jaejun!" Taemin next screeched, delving into the house to hug his only son. Taemin took note of Barom's warning and gently hugged onto the male. 

"Hello, Umma," Jaejun greeted, hugging Taemin back, "Appa!" he cheered next, gesticulating Barom over for a hug as well. The male did so and hugged both his husband and son. Jaejun hadn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter