Rome X TK

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was resting about on the bed, nothing much for him to do as he waited for his husband to return home after his job at the dance studio. He taught from beginner to high level experience teens on the basics of hip hop and crump, that sort of genre. It was high pay, considering he did it for at least twelve hours a day, starting from seven in the morning to seven in the evening. 

Minwoo himself worked as realtor for houses. He was one of the best in the business he works for and picked the house out that he lives in currently. Although, he hasn't been to work in a month due to his ordered temporary bed rest from his obstetrician.

He was only twenty-five weeks pregnant at the moment, but due to a freak accident while on the job at twenty weeks along, he was confined to bed for premature labor until he was at least twenty-six weeks along. Who knew being a realtor could be so strenuous? 

Minwoo reached down and rested a hand on his large bump as he felt his baby move around. He smiled fondly as he caressed the stretched skin where he felt a particularly strong kick, "Dad will be home soon, so be good for Daddy right now, okay?" he cooed in attempt at calming his over active child, "Be a good boy or girl." 

Along with the accident, they were allowed to know the gender as well, but both Minwoo and Barom decided to wait until their angel was born to find out. 

As if on cue, Minwoo heard the clanking metal of keys as they unlocked the front door. Minwoo smiled to himself as he pushed himself up from the bed, "Barom's home," he said as he waddled out the bedroom door.

He stood at the top of the stairs as he looked down to see Barom through the stairwell in the kitchen. It seemed as if he brought home dinner so Minwoo continued on his journey to the downstairs. 

"What did you bring?" he asks, taking a seat on one of the tall bar stools at their kitchen island, "Dinner?" 

Barom smiled, "Yeah, it was your night to cook, but I figured that you would be too tired, considering that when Hyunil and Jun stopped by earlier you were too dead asleep to even hear them ring the doorbell," he contorted this look that Minwoo felt guilty and embarrassed under. 

True, he hadn't heard his friends had come over to check up on him until they had gotten into the house themselves with the garage keypad code and woke him up with prompts of lunch. 

"It's not my fault that our child is over active at night and keeps me up until four in the morning," Minwoo shoots back. He pinched the bag that held their dinner and tried to peek in, but it was snatched away before he could see by Barom, "What did you get?" Minwoo asked, annoyed at the moment. 

"You'll have to wait," he said, taking the bag farther from the younger into the living room. He began unpacking it and the tv. He removed something from the bag, Minwoo supplying it down to a movie as the elder places it in the DVD player and grabs the remote. 

Minwoo huffs and moves into the room, "What did you do?" he asked, attempting once more to look over Barom's shoulder to see the contents of the bag. 

"So impatient," Barom teased, reaching over to pinch the younger's nose, "I guess I have to show you now," he pouted, but it soon disappeared and was replaced by a smile. 

Minwoo cocked an eyebrow in confusion and waited as Barom removed the contents in the bag. His eyes lit up when he saw the welcomed sight of black soy bean noodles with a side of rice and chocolate syrup. A guilty craving he had been having recently. 

'"Ta da!" Barom cheered, setting the containers on the coffee table before moving to take out the case of the movie he up in the DVD player. It just happened to be Minwoo's all time favorite comedy. 

"I thought since you haven't really left bed and going out is still not an option right now, I took it upon myself to bring home what you like and have a date night inside," Barom announced, looking extremely proud of himself. 

Minwoo smiled at Barom's thoughtful gesture. He looked over what he had to expect and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter