TK X Siwoo

C-Clown Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Again?" Taemin groaned as he rushed out of bed to the bathroom. He pushed past the door, slamming it against the wall as he headed to the toilet bowl to expel the sick from his stomach. 

"Taemin? Tae?!" Minwoo called groggily. Even through the echoes of his gags in the toilet bowl, Taemin could still hear his husband stumble out of bed. Most likely having caught his foot in the bed sheets again. The loud thud that followed only confirmed his thoughts. 

"Ow!" Minwoo whined, but ignored it to rush to his husband's side. He dropped to his knees and started to rub the elder's back in attempt to ease the poor male's stomach. 

Taemin momentarily finished his bout of morning sickness and straightened up still on his knees, "Better?" Minwoo asked, still concerned for his elder husband. 

Taemin looked over, eyes still trying to adjust to the light and almost laughed upon seeing Minwoo. The younger's dyed brown hair stuck up in every which way, resembling a poised porcupine. He only would have laughed if it had not brought up another bout of sick. 

Taemin was powerless against his own body as he was bent over the porcelain bowl puking his guts out. He stayed this way until there was nothing left in his stomach and he was dry heaving bile. 

At some point, Taemin calmed down enough to talk to Minwoo who stayed quiet the whole episode. 

"Really bad morning sickness?" Minwoo asked. 

Taemin nodded, "Yeah. It's supposed to show up every now and then. I guess this is now," he nervously laughed and took in a deep breath when he felt his throat tighten as if he were going to throw up again. 

Taemin was fourteen weeks pregnant and in his second trimester. This is usually when morning sickness slows and isn't consistent anymore, but Taemin was a special case. It was times like these where Taemin would remember his doctor's words. Even if he felt sick and like he couldn't eat anything, he should do it anyway so nutrients could get to the baby. 

"I need to brush. My teeth, and then afterwards, can you go get me some water and maybe some eggs and toast, Woo? I need to eat," Taemin ordered while attempting to get up on his own. Minwoo had to help him. 

"Sure thing, babe," Minwoo agreed while leading the elder to the sink wheee his toothbrush was already out. Minwoo put the toothpaste on for the elder and handed him the brush. He patiently waited for Taemin to finish cleaning his mouth. So he could walk him to bed. 

When Taemin was all brushed and he swished his mouth with mouth wash, he allowed Minwoo to lead him to their shared bed. He helped him on to the mattress and under the covers, tucking him in to top it off, "I'll be as fast as I can," M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter