2 Million Wons Baby

God of Mischief


"Oh my god... Is she all right?!" A concerned grannie stood by the scene, bending down her back so dangerously low it might give away anytime soon. From far away, Kyuhyun came running fast, stopping short at the perimeter with a shocked gasp and bulging eyes.

"Excuse me grannie," with extreme effort put into making sure he didn't accidentally knock the grandma to the aspalth road, Kyuhyun gently pushed her away so he could get a clearer look of the situation himself. That grannie must be a bit senile, he thought to himself. This? This isn't all right.

"Why... Why... I just... It all happened so fast... I couldn't... I couldn't do anything... I'm so so sorry. I'm so sorry," his whispers were soft and filled with sadness, as he began to caress the deep gapping lashes, not caring of the red residues that tainted his fingers. This was too quick. Why. Why should it happen to him?


"Stop making me look like an idiot," Suyeon hushed him while she occasionally gave off sorry smiles to the curious onlookers.

"What happened here?" A man asked, curiously.

"Nothing, just... A mentally challenged person. Please don't look, he might attack you," before she not so subtly encouraged (scared) them to continue on their merry walk as she covered Kyuhyun's crouched form with her own body. 

"Get up!" Suyeon hissed at him, hooking her hands under his arm to force him up. But he stubbornly wouldn't let himself go from the dented side of his car. He softly cooed at the car, as if he was trying to soothe its pain. Fingers softly running across and cheek pressed tightly onto the damaged door. 

"I don't wanna," his pathetic sobs rang throughout the parking lot. 

"Get up! It's just a stupid car!" Suyeon finally gave up and joined in on a scoot. Her words hushed because one embarrassing loud idiot is enough for the both of them.

"LIARA ISN'T JUST A CAR," Kyuhyun suddenly bursted out on a yell, sending Suyeon off her feet and onto her , "SHE'S MY BEAUTY aren't you Liara? Hmm? I'm so sorry girl..."

Suyeon felt like she couldn't just sit around here, feeding this weird person with a car over attachment complex the attention that he clearly craved. 

"Well... I'm off then... Good luck with your... Liara, or something..." She tried to stood back up but a firm tug on her jeans prompted her from fully gaining an upright position, "what else do you want."

"You have to pay," Kyuhyun bore at her eyes with such intense sadness, she couldn't help but melt a little, "you have to heal Liara. This is all your fault that she got hit by the bike. Ooh, yes, my baby's hurt..." 

Suyeon jaw slacked open in surprise, "that's self defense! I don't want to get run over by a bike! Which is very cute, by the way, I love her style. But you can't just blame me to want to stay alive!"

No more responses from Kyuhyun. Just that clear set eyes, moist with tears ready to fall and a small pouty lips. . He really could get away with anything, couldn’t he?

"Okay!" Helplessly she flapped her hands, "give me your bank account number, I'll transfer the sum to you." 

Deep inside she laughed, ‘do you think I’m that poor?! Do you think you’re able to use this to blackmail me into doing anything that you want?! Think again!

You’re the one who must think again, Suyeon.

“2 million won,” he said, matter of factly.

“Wot.”

“2 million won. Give me 2 million won,” his gaze was still looming, now over her as he presumed a standing position. It was clear that his intent was to intimidate the out of her, “or else I’ll have to take this to the court.”

“2 million won?! Are you crazy?! DOES THIS CAR CAME WITH A GOLD PLATED WINDSHIELD OR SOMETHING?!”

“It was a custom paint job, okay.”

“WHATEVER!”

“Take it or leave it,” in an instant his cellphone was on his hand, and on the screen was a name that’s unfamiliar. The name written underneath it was very clear to read though. Private lawyer.

“I know a place where they fix this kind of thing for like... 50.000 won? You want me to introd-“ her words were cut short when she had to suddenly lash forward in an attempt to stop Kyuhyun from dialing the lawyer’s number.

“Do you accept the 5 years credit program?” Suyeon had heard that term somewhere when she was with accompanied her mom on a bank when she was little. Nothing wrong on throwing that term right now, she guessed.

Kyuhyun looked at the damned car with the damned pitiful expression on his face, “I guess so.”

Her sigh of relief was stuck on when she heard a “but,” coming out from him.

“But what?”

“You know what that means,” with his fingers slowly his chin, he looked so painfully... Evil. 

“What?”

“You’re stuck with me until it’s all over.”

Her head panned over, eyes looking at the sky that began to turn beautifully red. Red, like the rage that boils from within. Suyeon couldn’t really do anything when the realization that he had defeated her, that this idiot person had successfully tricked her into walking right into his open palm. She wouldn’t be surprised if he were to tell her that the bicycle-riding lady was actually only an actor hired by him, somehow, someway.

She began to laugh. At first just short bursts of forced irony that slowly turned into a loud cackle that caused tears to be squeezed out of her eyes. Tears of frustration, that was. Tears of utter and complete frustration.

Through the murky thoughts that swirled in her brain, like ‘how can I find that much money... I only make 5000 won per hours’ or ‘does this mean that I have to starve? No more self-indulgence session? No more hogging street foods?!’ and ‘what have I done, sweet jesus what have I done...

A clear words shined through like a beacon of light.

“Actually,” Kyuhyun stretched out his words, inserting it with a sing-a-long tune.

“You’re gonna let it all go?” In blinding speed Suyeon exchanged his forced laughter with a hopeful grin, only for it to be erased when she saw the utter mischief on Kyuhyun's face.

“No, not that. I have a... Solution.”


A/N: Pop quiz timeee. Do you know from what gaming franchise I took the name of Kyuhyun's car? Lol just copy paste it to google and you'll find it :P