Also Called Forethought

God of Mischief

Suyeon looked so red people might thought she got a fever from a root canal infection or something, as her hands seemed to be completely pasted on her right cheek, pressing it as if her skin would melt off if she stopped doing so. 
Sometimes in random intervals, a weird, erted smile would creep up onto her face, only to be quickly taken down with a firm headshake. 

'What did he think he was doing?' Her thoughts seemed to be suspended in a sky full of pink clouds, hazy and sweet and suffocating, 'oh my god what is HAPPENING?'

Another smile slithered up onto her face.

Her scepter, which at first was inseparable with her, was laying on the empty plastic chair beside her. Poor scepter. Now that she got the real deal, he was easily chucked to the side. Forgotten. 

They weren't even given a chance to say anything after the mechanical flooring hit the solid ground. Hands flew everywhere, people were being shoved left and right. Some ended up taking a passage that led to the left passage, some through the center stage, and like Suyeon and a few others, they ended up on the right wing of the stage. Just after she was freed from the claustrophobic tunnel, she was almost knocked off her feet by someone carrying a bundle of fabrics and the things that proceeded it really left her feeling a bit nauseous. Clothes flew around her like a slew of cotton tornado. Skins were exposed but nobody could get a clear glimpse of what was shown because the costume department had mastered the magical technique of changing costumes in under 30 seconds.

When everything was set and done, didn't mean that it was happy happy time for Suyeon and her smitten heart. Because when she looked around the dark and cluttered room, Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found. Cruel. What a cruel cruel life. 

"Hey," but there was suddenly Zhoumi standing beside her, who was finally freed from his cowboy attire, who greeted her when he pitied this abandoned and confused girl, "hey, you okay?"

Suyeon only nodded like automatic clockwork. She was not in a level of consciousness capable of giving a coherent verbal answer. 

Zhoumi only sighed after looking at this poor specimen. "I will never understand that man," he shook his head wearily, as if this was not the first time he saw Kyuhyun rendering a person into a brain level of an infant.

It was not.

"Here," he got ahold of her and promptly left his assigned place, where he had to stand until he got his cue from the erratic stage personnel, to her into a small, brightly lit room with a tiny, old cathode ray tube television on the corner, "wait here, 'kay?" 

Again, Suyeon nodded. Now at least she could pinpoint the source of the voice that was talking to here and was looking at his face with an expression of wonder. 

"Somebody's going to fetch you, just stay here until that happen," he said as he seated her down to the cheap old plastic chair. Seemingly it's a recurring theme inside the room. 

"Until that happens... Hah... No kidding," he scoffed remembering the fact that they're running short on stage assistants in these concerts. The source of all nuisance indeed. "Well! We might have a bigger chance of meeting again, miss...?" 

Suyeon was only slowly blinking at him with her hands upon her cheek. Zhoumi did wait for any possible answer, but even until the shrill shout of the stage director calling his name pierced through the dark alleyways, he got nothing back from her. 

"Right then..." With a disappointed expression Zhoumi walked out from the monitor room, leaving her alone to contemplate her life.

And now it brings us back to the present time, with that erted smile and a brain signal lying helplessly on a flat line. 

But then, as if a switch was flipped that opened up a floodgate of brain signals, all the clogged up euphoria washed over her which prompted her to jump onto her feet, because sitting still in a chair might mean someone might have a heart attack from adrenaline overdose. And keep jumping she did. 

She danced, savagely. Dropping it low and shaking them real good while squealing words like 'UYEAAA' or 'UHUH BABY'. Imaginary bums were slapped, hairs were whipped, booty was twerked. It was chaotic.

She didn't even care that she was dancing her signature 'Song Suyeon's special celebratory dance' in a public space. Other people catching her working this fabulous move was the last of her problems. 

It was when she collapsed with her hands in her knees, chest heaving and breath labored that the adrenal cloud surrounding her brains finally cleared out. 

"That was awesome..." She breathed out with a terrifyingly wide grin on her face.

'That was awesome and now what?' Looking around the room to find inspiration of what she should do next, her eyes fall onto a post-it note at the top of the tv monitor. 

'I'm out to buy extra mineral water. MO.'

Just beside the low desk there was a partially opened crate containing water bottles. After finding this, Suyeon casted another look at the bleak room, hoping to find another tiny tidbits for her to use. Somehow.

She was right, there was a pack of pink post-its sitting underneath one plastic chair. Someone must’ve knocked it off during a moment of panic.

She took the post its into her hands and gave it a good look.

“Hmm,” she appeared to be deep in thoughts as her eyes darted from the half empty pack of bottles and the pink notes she was holding, “I wonder what can I do with these stuffs…"


A/N: YEAH FILLER CHAPTER FTW. And btw, Zhoumi needs more love...