End of Life as She Knew It

God of Mischief

"No, no, no! Wait! Wait!!" She wanted to shout her protests, but all that came out was a soft whimper, "Wait. No! Oh my god, is this even real."

For those of you who think, "DUDE! YOU'RE HYPER LUCKY! JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE , PLEASE!" ... Seriously. Would you know how to act in situations like that? From being the one who watch to suddenly turned into the one being watched by several thousands of people? Well, if you were a natural performer, then maybe the answer is yes. But honestly. It would be a miracle if Suyeon managed to let everything sink in by the end of the three minutes song. Friggin Kyuhyun was friggin holding her hand for god sake. Holding! Skin contact! The exchange of perspiration and probably traces ofother  bodily fluids!

Okay that was slightly disgusting.

And that's not all! Let's not forget the rest of the group running around beside her, around her, in front of her. 
They were quite shocked, finding a lone unidentified female girl on the hands of their friend. But as expected, that shock disappeared and was quickly exchanged to, again, pure excitement. They flocked around her like pigeons to breadcrumb. And all she could do was slowly walk behind Kyuhyun's guidance, her free hand that was holding the scepter moving in a unending wave. Wave to Sungmin's silly half-bald Jet-Li, Henry's out of place Goku, an extra helping of naughty triumphant smile to the fans with agape mouths, engaging herself into a brief battle with Eunhyuk's Wolverine (two Lokis against Wolverine! Special Sunday edition for Marvel comics!). In the end she had felt slightly better and finally had the nerve to open up and shared Kyuhyun's microphone for a surprisingly decent rendition of the song 'Wonder Boy'.

'This is wonderful,' she thought, 'if this is a dream, at least let me go through till the end.'

It wasn't until she bumped into a shield that she was brought down back to earth. A shield? Siwon's Captain America? But the last time she remembered, Cap didn't have shoulder length bob hair. And s. Last time she remembered, Cap didn't have any s.

Turned out she was face to face with another girl holding Captain's shield. Captain South Korea that is. She changed the design of the shield and the mask that hid half of her face so that it depicted a color pallete of South Korea's flag. Which was very creative, which prompted Siwon to pick her from her seat in the first place. But who was he kidding, it was clear from the grin on his face and how proudly he was when he showed his co-captain to Loki sir yes sir, Siwon was just jealous he didn't get to have his own sidekick. 

Siwon proceeded to swoop the poor girl off her feet and began to run around the stage with her in his arms. Of course, before he did so, he gave Kyuhyun a wink and a blow of a kiss.
In a moment of awe Suyeon looked at that silent exchange between Kyuhyun and Siwon. Then, she could see that dreaded wicked smile on his face growing even more menacing. 
'Oh ,' Suyeon internally screamed. She thought she had gained a tiny bit of control over all this events around her, but she had to think again, 'What's he gonna do next?!'

While still holding tight onto her hand, he practically threw her on an outward twirl, expecting her to recover quickly like any professional salsa dancer would. She almost let her precious scepter slip from the whiplash, for goodness sake! But before she could even remember her own name, he again inwardly jerked the arm holding her. Suyeon should've twirled gracefully back into his arms. Maybe that's what he expected to be the outcome of his action, but in the end she only looked like a silly embarrassment for her ancestors, tripping all over her own foot toward his open arms.

With her head, shoulders, knees, and toes bumped awkwardly against his, the fans were like 'WHAT THE FRICKFRACK DOES THAT GIRL THINK SHE'S DOING!'
But Suyeon didn't have time to hear all the commotion as Kyuhyun pushed her back to her feet, and asked her to do... The macarena?

And so she did. Dancing the macarena to the beat of the song. It went faster and faster, until their movement was nothing but a blur. In the end, Suyeon rose triumphant when she put too much power on her hip bump which caused Kyuhyun to lose his balance and stumbled a wee steps, completely losing his timing altogether. 

And finally, for the first time in the night, she turned around and saw everyone cheered for her. Yes, that included some members who are not busy doing something on the other edge of the stage, and even a few fans joined in on a cheer.  Not out of malice or jealousy or pity or something, but really, truly out of their awe for her amazing ability to dance the macarena. 
A high five with an ecstatic Kyuhyun made her think, 'dancing the macarena turns out to be WAY cooler than being carried around the stage in Siwon's Captain America embrace. Not that I didn't want that to happen to me. Eh, this's enough.'

OF COURSE THAT IS ENOUGH. Someone would sell their souls to the crossroad demons for a chance to be acknowledged by their idols. She? SHE DANCED THE FRIGGIN MACARENA WITH ONE. 

The second time around, she grasped the out turned hand of Kyuhyun not with doubt, but with anticipation and excitement. They did a last lap around the stage hand in hand, engaging with other members who were all halfway in some kind of random shenanigans.

30 more seconds before the song ended.

They all began to pour to the center of the stage, all including her and the blushing Captain South Korea. Suyeon could feel encouraging taps on her shoulder, and whispers from other members that said 'great job' or 'you're funny' which brought about one of the brightest smile she ever showed in her entire life.

10 more seconds.

She was grinning wide to the fans, waving her hands and absorbing all the energy, be it malice, jealousy, or 'why-didn't-I-think-of-that-before' frustration, emanating from the fans, when she felt something missing from her body. 

'MY SCEPTER?!' She looked at her left hand in a moment of panic, expecting to not see her scepter on her hands, thrown away and forgotten in the heat of her macarena dance battle. 

But no. It was still there.

It was when she felt a set of hand on her waist that she noticed it was Kyuhyun's hand that was no longer holding hers. 

5 more seconds.

One slight sensation of diminishing gravity later and Suyeon found herself on a compromising position that was a French dip. 
With one of Kyuhyun's hands resting comfortably on the nook of her neck and the other dangerously close to her hip, Suyeon was once again a flaming ball of red. 

Suyeon had a look of utter disbelief. Head shaking, eyes wide, mouth muttering an endless 'what's. Kyuhyun in the other hand, completely got the situation under control. He had that trademark grin on his face, as the distance between them grew smaller, it all just became more menacing than ever. 

Time's out, the song's ending.

He gave her a wink and off he went nose diving toward her face.

The light puffed out.

The fans grew berserk.

It's the end of Suyeon's life as she knew it.


A/N: I'm really hoping this is really the end of the humdrum bits. I'm the same as you, ya know? I WANT TO WRITE THE FUN STUFFS TOO.
Oh, I also 'pimped up' the foreword section with some cool layout and a super cute trailer. WATCH IT. It's super cute. Sooo yeah! Let's welcome Song Jihyo as the face of Suyeon (It's funny how they have the same surname...)
I just realised that she played in one of my all time favourite movie and I was freaking out.