Welcome Home

Our Notebook

“What do you think?”

The petite girl is staring at her bestfriend in disbelief.

She was about to throw a sarcastic comment, but looking at how serious the tall brunette’s expression, Taeyeon sighed before she answered “I don’t think your girlfriend will be fond of the idea.”

“You think so?” the taller one frowned, leaning her back on the couch in her bestfriend’s office. Being an architect gives Sooyoung a lot more time to hang around than her lawyer bestfriend. Sooyoung usually works at her home, her home office.

Once again, Taeyeon needs to bite the tip of her tongue before sarcastic replying her bestfriend, in the end, she mumbled “well, you said you want to prepare something different this year, because this valetine will make your relationship goes for 4 years, something romantic?”

The other woman nodded quietly.

Taeyeon needed to heave another sigh by her bestfriend’s waiting expression.

Does she really need Taeyeon to say that?

“Well, Sooyoung.” Taeyeon finally said “I don’t think bungee jumping is romantic.”

“Really?” Sooyoung mentally sighed. Valentine day will be around this week, and it means she only has three days to prepare. And currently, she is still stuck.

“..then..” Sooyoung whispered, making the other woman lifted her head from her document from her next case, wanting to hear another crazy idea that might cross her bestfriend’s mind “how about hot air balloon?”

Taeyeon’s jaw literally dropped before she ended up gaping into Sooyoung’s… well, the latter doesn’t seem to joke around.

“Sooyoung,” Taeyeon called like she is calling a ten years old kid “are you really that desperate, that you are out of your mind?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed.

“Do you think she will like the idea?”

“She always loves challenge.” Sooyoung replied “she loves roller coaster, she even goes horse riding. I think she will be excited to do bungee jumping or getting into a hot air balloon.”

“Sooyoung,” Taeyeon said in despair “didn’t you say that you want to do something romantic for her this time? something she could remember for the rest of her life? something she would definitely love?”

Sooyoung nodded.

“Then how are you going to do that in bungee jumping?”

Sooyoung seems to think before she said “I can yell we were going down?”

Taeyeon closes her eyes for second, holding herself from throwing the coffee table to her bestfriend’s slim attractive figure.

“And you think it is romantic?” Taeyeon’s voice comes in a whisper.

“Well..” Sooyoung shrugged “don’t you think yelling your hear out for the world to hear, that you have find a better world to live in is romantic?”

Sooyoung’s replied got Taeyeon silent before a small smile appeared on the petite woman’s face.

How come this besfriend of her could get so helplessly romantic.

And it got worse since she met this certain young woman five years ago.

“Sooyoung, babe..” Taeyeon called after another failed attempt to put some sense into her bestfriend’s mind. Well, Sooyoung’s jealous girlfriend will not like the endearment she calls just now, but Taeyeon is never that good with orders “I think your girl will smile so brightly only with roses and chocolate.”

Sooyoung’s frown in dissatisfaction “She doesn’t like flowers, she is allergic. Besides, chocolate is too mainstream. I need something better.”

Taeyeon closed her document before she put the thick bundle of paper from her lap to the coffee table, before slowly an evil smile made its way on Taeyeon’s face when she spoke “well, you know how worse your girlfriend’s hormones..” she said in a naughty smile “why don’t you give yourself, you know, laying on the bed with a y lingerie or something..” she paused, something popped inside her head, something that is not good, something that could get her killed if She find out “or wear nothing but this neck ribbon..” and swallowing after, “oh-..God.. that will be…” Taeyeon hold her breath before she finished “..perfect..”

“Making loves has always been our thing..” Sooyoung spoke, doesn’t seem to realize her bestfriend’s wandering thought “we always make love, and a lot of it.” she frowned after “what make it so different this time?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer that Sooyoung’s temple creased as she called “Tae?”

Taeyeon quickly shook her head, mumbling “oh God, your girlfriend will definitely kill me if she knows what I’ve been thinking.” Taeyeon sighed “and Jessie..” she added after.

“Thinking about what?”

Taeyeon meets her bestfriend’s eyes “nah, it’s nothing.” She said, giving a so angelic smile.

It is good to have an innocent, ignorant bestfriend sometimes. An innocent and ignorant attractive, breathtaking bestfriend.

“Then, have you considering what she has always wants?” Taeyeon asked that got the other woman thinking “..she is waiting, you know..”

“..do you think we are ready for that?”

Taeyeon’s left brow raised “aren’t you finish preparing?”

“..hmm..” Sooyoung nodded “just a little bit more.”

“Then, isn’t it time to give her that?”

“..do you think she will like it?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

Taeyeon is staring back at her bestfriend, giving a gently smile “you know she will definitely do.” She said “you are just worried because something get deeper, more real than the earlier, and.. you are worried because you love her way too much..”

“..what if I messed up?” Sooyoung asked “I mean, this time, we will meet often, we will spend time together a lot more than before..”

“Soo--..”

“What—what if she finds some more of my bad habits? What—what if she starts dislike things about me? what—what if--..”

“Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung calmed down when Taeyeon raised her voice.

“…I love her way too much, that I am scared to risk losing her..”

“You won’t lose her.” Taeyeon spoke “trust me, Soo.. she loves you way more than you’ve ever thought.”

“But—but being in a relationship with her is everything that seems like a dream. It is too perfect that I am afraid if I messed something up.”

“Sooyoung, what makes it so different than before? she is literally sleeps at your apartment more than she does at hers.” Taeyeon spoke “she spent her days and nights at your place almost every time that I start to think that she never went home at all.”

“But we know where this is going.”

“Yeah, I know. Isn’t that what you both want?”

“Taeyeon, of course! Spending my life with her is the only thing I could ever want! And I can see myself with nobody else but her!”

“Then, what’s your problem?”

Sooyoung sighed in despair “Taeng, what if she found out that I am not as good as she thinks I am?”

“Sooyoung, nobody is perfect. And she loves you despite of that.” Taeyeon said “you could get so childish sometimes, but I can see her giggling over that!” Taeyeon groaned “you could get so forgetful, but I can see her teasing you about that!” she added as desperate “and sometimes you could get so ignorant, but I can see her hormone build up even more!!”

Sooyoung’s giggled by the thought, her head filled with a certain woman, a woman who can rush her blood all over her body that her skin got red, a woman who can turn her mind into nothing, a woman who can get her heart beats unusually fast, just this woman.

She is head over heels with this woman.

And she loves this feeling like she loves all over and every parts of her woman.

“I don’t like your smile.” Taeyeon scoffed “don’t ruin my office with your dirty mind.”

“Tcch, like you haven’t done it with Jessie here.”

Taeyeon smirked “well, we need to mark our territory.”

“Taeng!!”

The petite girl giggled “what!”

“Gosh! Why do I want to be friend with you!”

Taeyeon’s laugh erupted inside the small office “nah, we are fate, babe. Jessica is my soulmate, and you are my fate. Deal with it.”

Sooyoung didn’t reply, rolling her eyes over Taeyeon’s sweet naughty remark.

“..i mean it Sooyoung..” Taeyeon spoke softly after her laughter calmed down “about your woman.” She said “there is nothing you should be afraid about. She is just as pathetic in love with you just like you are to her.”

Sooyoung nodded, her lips curved a small smile.

“I guess, it’s time..”

Taeyeon nodded “yeah, call me if you need any help.” Sooyoung nodded “good luck, Soo..” she said before looking at her wide smiling bestfriend.

“Yeah, you too, Tae..” the tall brunette walked out from the office, leaving Taeyeon shaking her head with a smile.

-----

 

It is exactly the night on Valentine day that Sooyoung’s car is waiting outside her girlfriend’s house, right at 6.30PM, just like how she texted the latter the night before.

Sooyoung turned the car’s engine off before she walked out from her car, walking to the front door and waiting after she pressed the bell.

She is looking, as always, breathtakingly stunning in her red mini dress in heels with similar color. Ah, if only she knows what kind of effect does she cause into her girlfriend’s mind.

It doesn’t take long before a young woman appeared behind the door.

Sooyoung is grinning from ear to ear “hi babe.” And she is greeted by a bone crushing hug, followed by a long deep tongue kiss, like they haven’t met for several weeks.

“I thought we only have dinner?” the other asked without separating their body.

“Yap,” Sooyoung nodded childishly “we are.”

The other woman has her brows creased “you should tell me if we go to a formal restaurant.” She said “so I can get change into something appropriate.”

“You are more than appropriate with that.” Sooyoung replied with a smile, glancing over Yoona simple floral dress with flat shoes “ready to go?”

“Wait,” the brunette turned to lock her house, the one she is living with her family “where are we going? Are you sure this is okay?”

“Yes, Yoona baby, you are still taking my breath with that dress, are you planning to kill me by changing your clothes?”

Yoona turned, hooking her arms around Sooyoung with giggles “oh, trust me, I am planning something more.” She said “by the way,” Yoona leaned closer to Sooyoung’s side as she whispered with a naughty smile “do I get a change to rip that off of you later?”

Sooyoung’s face flushed, but she is giggling. She is used to this. Her honest blunt girlfriend.

“Nah, it depend.”

Yoona’s left brow raised, walking along with Sooyoung to the latter’s car.

“On what?”

“If you still want me later?”

“Oh trust me,” Yoona replied immediately “should we skip dinner and fast forwarding to that scene?”

Sooyoung giggled as they reached the car, opening the door for her girlfriend to seat in “baby, trust me, if you know what I have planning in between, you might don’t want to skip this.”

Yoona seated in, smiling with a shrug “well, if you say so.”

 

Sooyoung seated in her seat before she starts their little trip.

“Where have you been this past few days? I barely reached you in phone, and I can’t get to see you.”

“I am pretty busy with work.”

“Are you working in a project?”

“Yeah, an important project.”

“What kind of project?” Yoona asked, watching her girlfriend driving as she slid her hand on the taller woman’s thigh.

Sooyoung chuckled, reaching her girlfriend’s naughty hand before she got them into an accident.

“Something important for me.” she simply answered.

Yoona’s brows knitted, well, Sooyoung never hided anything from her before, never once in their four year relationship.

“Something I better stay away from?”

Sooyoung giggled, Yoona is adorable when she is frustrate, and curious. And judging from the pushing questions, and the tight squeezing from Yoona’s hand, she is both. May be from different reason anyway.

“Are you curious?”

“Now that you have gone in a circle without really telling me,” Yoona replied “I am.”

Sooyoung stayed quiet before she answered “I will take you there if you want to.”

“You want to take me to your project?”

“Don’t you want to?” Sooyoung asked back.

Now, this is weird. Why can’t Sooyoung just say what the project is.

“Is it a hotel?”

Sooyoung laughed “Yoona!!”

“What?!”

“Are you that desperate?”

“Trust me, I am more than desperate!” Yoona groaned “I haven’t had you around for a week, and you barely call me!”

“I am preparing our dinner, babe.”

“You know that I won’t mind if we stay home with movies and pizza, right?” Yoona said “as long as you are there with me.”

“You do?”

“Sooyoung! Stop teasing!”

Sooyoung giggled by her girlfriend’s evident of frustration. Oh, really adorable.

“And you are wearing something so revealing,” Yoona added “it wasn’t my fault if I go a little rough later.”

Sooyoung giggled as their face grow redder. This is their favorite kind of conversation. Four years of relationship, and they are just being honest with each other.

“I will allow you to do anything you want later.” Sooyoung spoke, glancing over her girlfriend with a smile.

“Oh Gosh Sooyoung..” Yoona mumbled in whispered, followed by a sigh, and Sooyoung could witness her girlfriend’s is trying to rubbing her thighs together so tightly “you are so going not to sleep..” she mumbled in her hitched breath “not tonight..”

-----

 

It was weirder when Sooyoung drives her car into one of the well know housing neighborhood.

“I thought we are going to have dinner?”

“Yes, we are.” Sooyoung replied, parking her car in one of a small modern decorated house. There is a small garden outside, with stone path and lighted by small lamp post in the corner of the house.

“It’s valentine day, the restaurants are full, and you know how much I hate crowded place.” Sooyoung spoke.

But Yoona still has her doubtful expression.

“Trust me..” Sooyoung smiled reassuringly.

In the end, Yoona followed when Sooyoung opened the door for her, reaching her hand out “my lady, will you please take my hand?”

Yoona giggled when holding Sooyoung’s hand. Such a cute adorable girlfriend she has.

Sooyoung has the key, and she unlocking the house before letting Yoona get inside.

“Follow the butterflies..”

Yoona giggled again when Sooyoung quoting one of her favorite movies.

“God, don’t tell me you prepare a giant spider there!!”

Sooyoung laughed along, walking just behind but saying nothing after she locked the door.

Yoona is walking along with the path made of flower petals, seemly to purposely shaped like a butterfly, a lot of butterflies. And there is small candles as the border in each side to make it look like a.. romantic path of love.

The small trail ended with what seems like a living room, a big couch was ready there and a small coffee table in front of it with a box of pizza and French fries on top of it, and there is a big TV two meters in front.

“You said you are okay with movie and pizza..” Sooyoung quietly mumbled.

Yoona giggled by her girlfriend’s awkward mumbling, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck to bring their lips into a lip locking which seems like taking’s forever.

“I love this, thank you.”

“I am glad you do.” Sooyoung smiled, leaning to peck Yoona’s lips before she made her one to one of the room there, and coming back with two paper bags “can you change into this?”

“Are you changing too?” Yoona asked after she took one from Sooyoung.

“Yeah.”

“But I like you in that.”

A secret naughty smile made its way on Sooyoung’s face when she spoke “if you like me in this, I bet you will love seeing me after.”

Yoona eyed her girlfriend doubtfully. What kind of clothes that can run her hormone higher than this?

“..then.. do you want me to help you changing?” Yoona offered.

Sooyoung, again, giggled “babe, you can take that room, and I will use this one.” She said “we meet again her in ten minutes.” After saying that, Sooyoung disappeared into the room she pointed earlier.

 

Yoona has no other choice but to go in the other room Sooyoung pointed, getting inside before she curiously shoving the paper bag.

The room is not big yet spacious enough with one single bed, and another mattress can be pulled from under the bed where two to four small people to kids can fit inside the room.

And it was then when she realized what Sooyoung asked her to wear.

Her lips instantly curved into a smile. And she can’t wait to see Sooyoung now.

Changing into the thin almost tiny dress Sooyoung gave, Yoona checked herself in the mirror.

Oh.. she really looks like she is wearing nothing in that blue baby doll nightie.

Finishing with hers, Yoona is walking out from the room, sitting and waiting impatiently like a groom who is waiting for her bride in her fitting wedding dress.

Oh, that day will come, that definitely will.

“Sooyoung? Are you done?”

“..um—umm ye-yeah!” Sooyoung cute stuttering come second before the room Sooyoung went in earlier has its door opened, revealing a head snuck in between.

“Aren’t you coming here?” Yoona asked, having the sight of the flushed Sooyoung.

“..Umm.. I--..”

“Are you backing out?” Yoona teased.

“Wha—what?! no!” Sooyoung unconsciously yell, getting the door accidentally opened, revealing herself in a red baby doll nightie. The night dress seems to almost go transparent and by the way Sooyoung arms folded quickly on her chest, Yoona knows that Sooyoung took her bra off, just like how she did.

Yoona is wearing a so mischievous smile “..come here..” she said in a throaty whisper, looking all ready to devour the blushing woman. And the fact that the night dress didn’t even cover an inch of Sooyoung’s thigh, may be due to the latter’s height make Yoona burned even hot.

Sooyoung is making her way to the couch awkwardly, sitting by Yoona’s side.

“What’s with this idea?”

“Umm, we-well.. we can ca-cal this a girl’s ni-night out?”

Yoona giggled leaning closer, running her lips on Sooyoung’s bare shoulder with her hand starting to caress Sooyoung’s bare thigh.

“..did you choose both the night gown?” Yoona asked sweetly, her lips trailing from Sooyoung’s jaw down to the latter’s neck. She hasn’t seen both of this before.

“Ye-yeah. Bu-but.. Taeyeon helped out.”

“Tae?” Yoona swiftly pulled out “you mean, she saw you in this?” her brows creased.

“..umm.. yeah.” Sooyoung shrugged “she said this suit me the best.”

“Urgh!” Yoona groaned in annoyance.

“Why?”

“Why?” Yoona asked back “you know how actively imaginative that bestfriend of yours!” Yoona protested “imaginative in the bad way possible, especially something erted!”

Sooyoung giggled over Yoona cute jealousy “she is not that bad, baby.”

“Anyway, I am still going to talk to her.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

Sooyoung giggled, but turning into messy moans the moment Yoona’s lips back to her neck.

“..Hmm.. ba-baby.. no-not now..” but Yoona is too lost to hear, slowly running her hand deeper in between Sooyoung’s thigh, feeling the hotness she caused, gently running her thumb, earning grasps “Oh—Yoona!!” Sooyoung swiftly grabbing Yoona’s wrist before the latter could go further.

Yoona pulled, her breathing heaved, glaring “you better make this worth the wait.”

Sooyoung coughed awkwardly “should we have dinner first? And—and movie?”

Yoona is only staring back but when Sooyoung doesn’t move, realizing that the latter is waiting for her answer, she spoke “do I have another option?”

“The proposal or the vow?”

Yoona is staring back in disbelief. Okay, that’s not what she meant, but anyway..

“Do you have a five minutes movie?”

Sooyoung frowned “I don’t.”

Yoona, once again exhaling, inhaling. Oh, only God knows how much in despair she is currently.

“The vow.”

Sooyoung played the movie before she was back to the couch, and Yoona instantly snuggling closer to her girlfriend, with one arms around Sooyoung waist, and another on Sooyoung’s thigh.

They are watching the movie, and with pizza and French fries in between, feeding each other, and Yoona make sure to girlfriend in between, hoping that Sooyoung will just drop the movie thing and come on top of her already, or better, letting her taking the lead.

But Sooyoung doesn’t even disturbed, making sure to hold Yoona’s hand before the latter could slip inside her, or running to the tip of her poking chest, and any other attempt that Sooyoung herself is getting hard to hold from.

“Okay, that’s it..” it wasn’t even half since the movie played that Yoona gives up, cradling on Sooyoung’s lap “babe, I want you, now.”

With no further notice, Yoona crushed her lips on Sooyoung’s, hard and demanding.

Sooyoung is doing nothing but responding just right like how Yoona wants her too, and in between her giggles which frustrate Yoona even more.

“I swear, babe..” Yoona whispered in between her panting “if you are still giggling, I am so going to tie you tonight.”

Their faces are red, both from the kiss and the sweet naughty threat, but more because they know what comes after.

Sooyoung let Yoona to go a little bit further, a little bit like letting the woman she loves to touch her everywhere the impatient woman wishes to.

But before Yoona could take Sooyoung’s night dress off, Sooyoung hold both Yoona’s wrists, earning dissatisfaction grunts.

“Soo!”

Again, Sooyoung giggled before she caressed Yoona’s cheeks affectionately.

“Just five minutes,” Sooyoung said softly “I promise..” she continued when shown no longer upset and pissed “let me just get you your present.”

“Present?” Yoona’s brows creased “I thought this is my present?”

“Nah, this is your valentine present, I was about to give you for our anniversary.”

Without moving from Sooyoung’s lap, more because Sooyoung seems to does not mind, and Sooyoung only need to take her bag which is just on the floor close by the couch.

The tall brunette is shoving into her bag, looking for something before she pulled her hand with a box in it.

No, not a typical box for a ring.

It was a larger box but thicker from typical ring box.

Sooyoung handed Yoona the gift before she throws her bag back to where it was, and waiting for her girlfriend to open the present.

Yoona’s wild guess might be a bracelet or a necklace.

But her brows creased when she found a key inside the box “key?”

A smile made its way on Sooyoung’s face, leaning closer to capture Yoona’s lips, she whispered “happy anniversary, babe..” she said “ and welcome to our home..”

Yoona is stunned, her lips give no words.

Sooyoung swallowed, staring anxiously “baby?”

“I have been asking if I could move with you since months ago,” Yoona said “and you said no.”

“I didn’t say no!” Sooyoung swiftly denied “I said wait.” She added “it took some more time for our future home to finish, so I thought instead of letting you move in with me where it doesn’t seem like a house you are always dreaming for..” she explained hurriedly “I was working for this secretly for over a year already, and I make sure that you can find every little details you ever gave me back ago.”

And that’s when Yoona realized.

A small house with two bedroom, one office room for Sooyoung to work, mostly because that way she can keep an eye on her future wife, a small swimming poll for their kids later, a family room where they can watch TV and make love, well, aside from room, a kitchen, and small garden.

“..Yoona, say something..” Sooyoung pleaded softly.

“Do you know where we are going?”

“Yes,” Sooyoung replied right away.

“Sooyoung when I told you I want to move in with you, I want to slowly tied you to me.” Yoona said honestly “I want to make sure that we are progressing, and with that, I thought if you agreed letting me move into your apartment, one day, for sure, I will want more than just living together.”

“I know.”

“I want to marry you, Sooyoung.” Yoona said.

“I do too, I want to marry you.”

“But you are scared,” Yoona spoke “you don’t do marriage.” She added “you told me you don’t want to end up like your divorce parents.”

“But I will do anything for you,” Sooyoung said “and marriage, is something I want to do the moment I met you, just you.” she continued “and that’s why I will make sure that we will stop with having two kids, a small house with a swimming pool, and living together in our dream home until our hairs turn gray and death does us apart.”

“..but you are not proposing, aren’t you?”

Sooyoung bit her lower lip “give me some more time.. I promised, I will give you your wedding dream too..”

“And we are waiting for?”

“I am preparing..” Sooyoung replied.

Yoona’s lips slowly curved a teasing smile “to prepare yourself to stuck with me for the rest of your life?”

“I—I am ready for that!” Sooyoung swiftly defended herself, earning soft giggles from her girlfriend who is still on her lap.

“So?”

“Marriage does not happen for free, you know..” Sooyoung mumbled “I was just asking for few more months..”

Yoona smiled softened, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek lovingly “and we are going to do that together.” She said “it is us that going to get married.. I don’t want you to take all the responsible.” She continued “and Sooyoung, if we are going to live in this house, I want to share the payment together too.”

“No!” Sooyoung instantly disagree, frowning “this—this is your anniversary present from me!”

“..baby, I am sure that this house doesn’t cost just a little.” Yoona spoke “how can I let you take all the responsible?”

“I love you.”

“Sooyoung, I love you more, and I will do anything for you too.” Yoona said “I bet it won’t be that expensive if we share the payment.”

“I want to do this for you.”

“And how about me? I want to do this for you too. having the family you are always dreaming for.”

“And we will have it.”

“So, Sooyoung, at least let share the house and the wedding?”

Sooyoung doesn’t seem to agree “or just the wedding?” she bargained.

But Yoona seem to disprove, and ready to argue when Sooyoung spoke again “this is a present, how can I let you pay for your present.” She frowned.

Yoona smiled softly, running her lips on Sooyoung’s temple, tip of nose, before she claimed Sooyoung’s lips over, and over again.

“Fine..” Yoona gave up “does this mean that our marriage can happen less then months?” she asked “at least half the time less than you are planning for?”

Sooyoung giggled childishly “should we start talking about this tomorrow?”

Yoona’s grinned, her fingers lightly touch Sooyoung bare shoulder “yeah, we will be a little busy tonight..” she whispered, before latching her lips on Sooyoung’s neck, starting to branding her future wife again, and again, before something crossed her mind and she pulled “but Sooyoung..”

“Hmm?”

“I still want a proposal.”

Sooyoung giggled “sure, I am still planning to give you one.”

Yoona chuckled, but her hand already wondering somewhere else, somewhere under Sooyoung’s night gown.

Sooyoung is starting with the low moans, followed by Yoona’s with Sooyoung’s hand are lost one under Yoona’s bum, and one under the so thin .

“Oh, right..” Sooyoung whispered in a throaty moan, making Yoona to pull and staring into her eyes, but still refusing to let her hands off of Sooyoung’s body “..love, welcome home..”

Yoona smiled upon Sooyoung’s sweetness once again, whispering as lovely, as sweetly “welcome home too, love..”

 


 

a/n : a late valentine's present..

anyway, happy valentine :)