Love is in the Air

Our Notebook

“When I first see you, I want you..

It was only a bit later, I found out that I am falling,

Madly, deeply, and completely in love with you..”

 

 

 

I was supposed to fly away, running away from place where I never meant to be, place where I don’t see my future to somewhere that speak life.

I thought it will be okay to run like this.

Sitting in between hundred of passengers, staring out through the window glass.

It is noisy, and I don’t like it.

I like quiet, calmness.

It may be the reason why I choose the seat near the window. The scenery is always so breathtaking, It is always nice to look out for something out of ordinary.

I have meet peoples. I have visit places. And I have experience things.

But everything worn me out.

At some point, I think that this is getting pointless.

Living, sick, and die.

Why do people work so hard that they are losing a little by little of what they had.

Why do people marriage if one day the separation will break not only their soul, but their everything as well.

Why.. why do people is falling in love when one day, they are going to leave one another, accidentally or not.

I can’t turn my eyes from the window. Not when there is nothing to see. Nothing to cherish.

I know I lost something.

I know that something is missing.

But I just seem to have no idea of what is it.

I have spent every second of my life looking for it.

And if this trip failed me too. it will me my last.

It should end at last.

It should--..

“..yes mam, can I help you?”

And there when I first meet her.

I turned slightly to my left.

A tall beautiful girl is standing in her uniform, talking to an old lady who sits two rows to my front.

I don’t know, but my heart beats unusually fast.

Yes, mam. I will bring a glass of orange juice for your granddaughter.

She smiled. Not a little less heart fluttering than the first.

And after a while, much to my displeasure, she is gone.

It took me a moment, as I am considering something before I dared myself to push the button above me with the picture of stickman on it.

It light up, and I know, I can’t back away anymore.

However, my heart falls in disappointment when I see the stewardess who comes after my request is not the one I actually wish for.

“Can I help you, miss?” she smiled politely.

I gave a smile as I nodded “can you please bring me a glass of water?”

She nodded “yes, I will be back in a minute.”

She really comes back with a glass of water, which I swallowed right in a second.

Having the needs to hear her voice again, to see her face again, I pushed the button once more

To my disappointment, the woman earlier come again, and asking the same question, which I complied with the same favor.

It is my fifth request of glass of water, and I am sure that as soon as we landed, I will need to use the restroom. I am actually not fond of public toilet, but I seem to have not much choice this time.

The stewardess is looking at me politely, but I am sure that she is cursing deep inside, and must be wondering if I am really thirsty or just playing around.

“Will it be okay if I give you a bottle of water?”

She must be tired, I think.

“If..” I mumbled hesitantly “if you are tired, can—can I have another stewardess to bring me water instead?”

She went silent for seconds, but giving a smile after. It seems like she got my hint.

“Can you tell me which stewardess will you like to have your water from?” she asked me politely.

I swear, I am blushing for she is not the only one who is staring at me, but the two other passengers who are sitting on my row are glancing while giggling silently. There were, I swear.

“..umm..” anyway, I am already this far, as I am mumbling as low I can do “that—that tall woman.. with—with a beautiful smile.”

My description seems to be funny that the passengers who are giggling silently are now not bothering to make it obvious for me to hear.

“I am sorry, miss.” She said politely, seemly entertained by my embarrassment “but mos—all of the stewardesses in this flight are pretty much tall,” she said “so if you may give me another detail description, I might get you the right one immediately.”

“..umm.. tha—that one with—with brown hair, and chubby cheeks.” I tried to give another picture of what I saw.

“Ahh..” she nodded, giving a small relieved smile “your water will be here in a moment.”

It is just really a moment before a tall beautiful girl I am meant to meet is standing close to me with a glass of water.

“I was told that you want my service from now on?” she smiled.

My heart is throbbing uncontrollably, and I must be looking pretty dumb while staring at her dumbstruck.

I was acting like a teenager who is falling in love for the first time, and it is embarrassing.

But her smile is melted away my fear and swallowing back my embarrassment. I will never regret this moment.

“..umm.. if—if you don’t mind?” I asked indecisively.

“It will be my pleasure.” She said with a smile.

Oh, it is messing with my heart over and over again. Her smile makes my heart fluttered to no end.

She is nice. Her voice is soothing. Her personality is good. And she has such an incredibly beautiful physical features.

She is the definition of perfect.

“…if there is something else you need, please do press the button.”

I nodded.

I used to believe that love at the first sight is a fairy tale.

But I experienced it now.

Her image just can’t disappear from my head even if she is not standing close to me anymore.

I miss her already.

But I can still catch her throwing me smiles every time she crossed around back and forth.

I wish time will stop.

It may be weird.

But the moment my eyes lay on her, I know.. I swear, and I am sure that the losing piece of my life? the empty part of me? and the feeling of being lost.

I know, I have found my answer.

It is her.

-----

 

The plane is landed, and the first purpose the passengers visit is either the rest room or the baggage claim.

It took some time until the business is finished.

However, being the pilot and stewardess, they usually are going down late for a briefing and so.

A group of stewardess is going through the airport, walking to the exit gate.

It was then when one of the stewardesses elbowed her colleague, leaning to the tallest stewardess’s side, whispering.

The tallest stewardess of all is turning to the spot where she is directed by her friends.

The sight of a familiar woman is standing not far from them, her back leaned on the wall, seem like she has been waiting for someone.

“Jezz, what kind of charm do you have that she is stuck with you?”

The latter chuckled, but she is walking to the girl’s standing spot.

“Are you waiting for something?” she smiled politely.

“..oh, umm…” the girl hesitantly mumbled “I—I am looking for a hotel to stay for several days.”

“Oh, you may check the counter.” The stewardess politely pointed. People are usually planning their trip before hand, moreover if it is a vacation.

“…ah..” she nodded “..umm.. how—how about you?” she smiled nervously “..what—what hotel are you going to stay?”

“..hmm..”

“I—I don’t mean to—to stalk you!” the girl swiftly spoke “it—it is just my—my first time in Japan, so—so, I thought that—that I could use so-some company..” she swallowed, but mumbling after “I—I won’t disturb you.. i—I just thought that—that a recommended hotel will—will do..” she excused herself.”

Of course, the stewardess doesn’t buy it that easily, but she nodded lightly “wait here.”

She was left while the stewardess is walking back to her friends. They are chatting for a while before the tall beauty is coming back to her.

The girl is looking at her expectantly.

She actually doesn’t expect something more than the hotel name, but what surprised the girl is that the tall girl with beautiful smile is actually said “let’s go,” with the very same smile that fluttered her heart.

Following the girl, the stewardess guided her to a bus, and asking the girl to join her which the girl is gladly complied.

They are in the same but with the stewardesses but they both seated themselves on the last row which is quiet and calm.

“..my name is Choi Sooyoung.” The stewardess smiled.

“Yoo-yoona..” the girl smiled shyly “Im Yoona.”

“Ah,” Sooyoung nodded “you shouldn’t really go with me though.” She said, “what if I am a bad person.” She chuckled “it is a pretty dangerous habit.”

A beautiful person like you shouldn’t be bad.

But Yoona bit the tip of her tongue before that mindless answer escaped her lips.

Instead, Yoona replied “..you—you doesn’t seems bad.” She mumbled “besides, this is the first time I did this.”

She chuckled “people nowadays have their own ways to surprise you in any circumstances.”

“So,” she casually asked “what are you doing here in Japan? Business? Vacation?”

“Vacation.” Yoona answered.

“Ah..”

Sooyoung asked few more question before the latter is giving up over Yoona’s short answer. In the other hand, Yoona is too shy to start a conversation. She is afraid if the stewardess might find her boring.

And so, for the rest of their trip, Sooyoung rest her tired body with her eyes closed and comfortably seated on her seat while Yoona keeps glancing on the brunette.

“We are here.” the driver informed, and they is rushing to the hotel immediately, wishing for a great nap before dinner.

Sooyoung and Yoona are standing in front of the counter while Yoona tried to book a room, when the rest of the stewardesses chose to go to their respective room.

“I am really sorry, mam.” The lady said apologetically “we are really booked.” She said.

Yoona’s heard dropped in disappointment, biting her lower lip, she mumbled “then, by any chance.. do you know a good hotel around?”

The lady bowed again “sorry mam, but this is the only hotel in the area.” She said “but if you would like to,” she continued “the nearest hotel should be few blocks from her.”

Too far.

Yoona frowned.

Sighing, Yoona turned to the stewardess “I think.. it is really not my day..” she mumbled, upset and sad.

Sooyoung chuckled. She finds the girl interesting.

“..then, do you want to share a room with me?”

Yoona’s eyes rounded big in excitement “a-are you fine with that?!”

Sooyoung smiled, greeting the lady on the counter with a bow before she signaled Yoona to follow her.

 

The room is pretty big.

“We usually share the room.” Sooyoung spoke, placing her travel bag on the corner of the room “but we are in odd numbers.” She continued “so I get my own room today.” Smiling, Sooyoung continued “so, I guess this is really your day?”

Definitely.

Meeting an angel, talking to an angel, and even get to share a room with an angel. What a really, really lucky day.

Sooyoung smiled, watching as Yoona said nothing “well, I am pretty tired.” She said “usually, I will take a bath and rest before dinner.” Sooyoung spoke “but you are always allowed to go out if you are bored.”

I will rather stay.

Sooyoung gives another smile before she went to take a quick shower.

Yoona is waiting while she is sitting on the mattress, thinking how should she start conversation with the girl, and what should she asked to get to know about the stewardess more. After all, she doesn’t know how long Sooyoung will stay.

It takes a fine 15 minutes when Sooyoung is out from the bath, looking freshly wet and alluring only in a towel around her chest to her thighs.

“Ah, are you planning to take a rest too?” Sooyoung asked, kneeling close to her travel bag to find some comfortable clothes.

But Yoona’s eyes are glued on Sooyoung’s side.

“Yoona?” Sooyoung tried to call when she got no answer.

Getting no reply again, Sooyoung ly to find the other girl in act.

“Oh—oh, ye—yeah!” Yoona swiftly turned, pretending to be busy with her own travel bag.

Sooyoung chuckled.

What an interesting girl.

Yoona doesn’t see it coming, she is seriously so embarrassed that she doesn’t dare to lift her face from her bag that she doesn’t realize Sooyoung is actually walking closer to her.

And better, still in her towel only.

“You may want to make it less obvious.” Sooyoung spoke as she kneeled in front of Yoona and trapped the girl with both hands beside Yoona’s thighs “I am getting shy.”

“So—sorry..” Yoona stuttered “I—i..ju-just--..”

Yoona is beyond nervous, and if only she can disappear, she will already do.

Yoona’s stuttered is swallowed back by the other woman, lips to lips.

The sudden kiss shocked Yoona too much

Sooyoung is nibbling Yoona’s lower lips, but seem like the girl is too surprised to respond.

Sooyoung was about to pull out, thinking that she has crossed the line, but then Yoona regained her sense back, and it told her to not let this change go, and swiftly, Yoona circling her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling Sooyoung closer to her as she is kissing the girl back.

Yoona pulled the girl closer and closer and it got her fall on her back to the mattress with Sooyoung on top.

They seem to enjoy the kiss a lot, and none want to give up first.

They only pulled when they are out of breath.

Sooyoung and Yoona are both panting, trying to fill their lungs with as much as they can while Yoona still had her arms around Sooyoung’s neck tightly.

“Let me make it clear.” Sooyoung spoke “..Yoona, do you want this?”

“I do.” Yoona wasted no second when she answered.

Sooyoung gave a smile, unwrapping Yoona’s arms around her neck. Yoona is frowning.

But what Sooyoung offered after is definitely more than Yoona could ask for.

Sooyoung is standing on her knees which are beside Yoona’s thighs, as she takes off her towel.

Yoona’s throat is getting dry, but she obviously loves the sight of the woman.

Leaning closer to Yoona, this time in nothing, Sooyoung planted soft kissed around Yoona’s face before giving another one on the younger girl’s lips.

Their hearts are beating erratically, wishing time to stop here.

While their breaths are starting to get slower and harder, Sooyoung trailed her lips on Yoona’s shoulder and neck.

Sooyoung’s lef elbow is used to prop herself while she is busy devouring the woman, while the other hand is feeling the younger’s girl body before she sneakily slip her hand inside Yoona’s pants, inside Yoona’s .

Yoona gasped immediately.

Yoona’s breath is running heavy, and her eyes shut closed.

Sooyoung wastes no time when her naughty fingers start moving and working to please the girl below her.

Yoona is mess, and Sooyoung needs to shut the younger girl’s mouth with her lips before Yoona practically inform the entire inn over the things they are into.

Sooyoung chuckled softly before she whispered “jezz, girl, I haven’t even start.”

-----

 

Sooyoung is lying on her side on the mattress, completely while Yoona is lying on Sooyoung’s side, hugging the brunette tightly around Sooyoung’s neck, face buried on the girl’s side façade, just as bare.

Sooyoung’s left arm is under Yoona’s waist while her other hand is caressing the younger girl, every where.

“..you know,” Sooyoung spoke “a good girl like you shouldn’t be doing things like this.”

“Like what?” Yoona mumbled.

“Doing things… with stranger..”

Yoona pulled slightly, trying to meet Sooyoung’s eyes shyly “..I—I, this—this.. umm..”

Sooyoung lifts her hand from Yoona’s bottom before she caressed Yoona’s face gently, tucking strand of hairs behind Yoona’s ear.

“..I—I am not..” Yoona whispered, head bended down slightly.

Sooyoung chuckled softly “you are pretty bold.” She said “I admit that I am impressed and touched by your effort on trying to talk to me.”

“I shouldn’t be your first.”

“Hmm, but you left a pretty deep impression.” Sooyoung spoke, encouraging the girl to meet her eyes “I like you.”

Yoona lifts her face “..yo-you do?”

“Of course.” Sooyoung smiled “you are really adorable.”

Yoona is blushing hard, not that she wasn’t. Her face is already shaded red ever since their so pleasurable activity.

“..I—I li-like you too..” Yoona shyly admit.

Sooyoung leaned closer, pressing her lips on Yoona’s only to get the girl tightened their bond, deepen the kiss.

“..I guess no sleep for me?” Sooyoung chuckled.

“Yo-you can sleep!” Yoona swiftly said “I—I will wake you up at dinner.”

“And you won’t take advantages of me?”

“I—i..” Yoona stuttered, earning another giggles from the stewardess.

“Relax Yoona..” Sooyoung pulled the girl closer, her arms are already on around Yoona’s waist “besides, I would rather have a talk with you and get to know about you more than sleeping.”

Yoona smiled shyly, buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade that the latter takes the opportunity to showering kisses around Yoona’s neck and bare shoulder.

“Ca-can I meet you again?”

“Hmm.. maybe..” Sooyoung replied “where are you come from?”

“Korea, Seoul..” Yoona replied hopefully.

“What a coincidence,” Sooyoung grinned “I am living there too.” she said “but I live pretty far from the town. I like rural area.”

“I—I don’t mind!”

Sooyoung giggled upon Yoona’s excitement “I live in Gyeonggi,” Sooyoung said “you will find nothing but mountains there. I bet you will be bored.”

“Ca-can I visit you?” Yoona asked wishfully.

Sooyoung laughed softly “of course, Yoona. You are very welcome there.”

“I have a contract with the company.” Sooyoung spoke “and it may different for each of us. But for me, in a month, I got 21 days of works and the rest of it is my day off.”

“..and.. um—umm..”

Sooyoung giggled by Yoona’s cute behavior “I will inform you if I am in my day off.” She said “I usually spend it either alone in Seoul or together with my friends in Jamaica.”

“Jamaica?”

“Yeah, we own a shared villa there.” Sooyoung explained “maybe sometime I can take you there.”

“That will be nice.”

Sooyoung nodded “then..” she paused “you said that you will spend a week here?” Sooyoung asked, remembering their conversation at the bus earlier.

“Hmm..”

“..then, are you going to meet somewhere?”

“No one in particular.” Yoona replied.

That is actually not the answer Sooyoung hoped to get. She wants to know if she is just a time killing for the woman or not.

“I was planning to stay a week.” Yoona continued “but now, I am planning to leave as you do.” She said “I will take a flight to Seoul and wait for you there.” she smiled “how about that?” she asked anxiously, hoping that she doesn’t sound like pleading.

But instead of answering, Sooyoung smiled, meeting their gaze deeply “Yoona, I am not looking for a one night stand, or a friend with benefit thing.” She said “so if you--..”

“I don’t either.” Yoona complied “I.. I really like you..”

“You don’t even know me.” Sooyoung smiled softly.

“We can get to know each other.” Yoona spoke “or—or…” she whispered sadly “..a-are you in relationship?”

“No..”

“Ma-maried?”

Sooyoung chuckled “no. I was just broken hearted months ago. A girlfriend of mine, my fiancé, broke up with me five months ago.”

Yoona pouted.

“We were in relationship for five freaking years, and we have been living together for a fine three years. But one day, she came to me, saying that she wanted to call it off.”

“..why?”

“It is the fact that our society disproves relationship with the same gender. Apparently, one day she just thinks that she will be accepted better if she became ‘normal’.” she mumbled “that’s why,” smiling, Sooyoung continued “if you just want the physical relationship,” Sooyoung said “beautiful,” Sooyoung called softly “you should just find a steady relationship. It won’t be too hard for you.”

“I—I want a real relationship!” Yoona quickly replied “I admit that I have had a relationship with man before, despite no attraction towards them at all.” she said “that—that why..” Yoona mumbled “I may be still learning in this..” she spoke “but—but can you please give me a chance.”

“Oh, Yoona.” Sooyoung smiled gently “you will bring men and women on their knees with that.” she spoke “are you really going to waste the chance with me?”

“Not waste.” Yoona pecked Sooyoung’s lips “if only you know..” she whispered “Sooyoung, you are a gift to my messy life.”

Sooyoung smiled “beautiful and sweet.” She spoke “you are too good to be true.”

Yoona bit her lower lip in anxiousness.

“My friends have been pushing me to go on a date.” Sooyoung said “I may should just introduce you to them.”

Yoona’s smile widened “you should.” She said, crushing her lips on Sooyoung, again, and again with that sweet shy smile of hers.

“..sweet..” Sooyoung mumbled “I guess you are not the only one who got your gift then.” She smiled, earning another smile from Yoona.

-----

 

Two weeks passed unusually slow.

Yoona had her phone checked amost every minute, everyday.

She couldn’t wait.

She has prepared everything.

She had made home meal for Sooyoung. She is a pretty good cook. She has cooked several dish few days ago, packed them all neatly, and keep them in the refrigerator.

She has made some cakes too for their dessert yesterday.

And all she needs today is a text massage from the stewardess to tell her that she is home, and she can drive there right away.

Yoona is sitting in the living room.

A lot of things have been going on inside her head.

But what’s important is that she met someone who is by now, important to her.

If it wasn’t that she has met the girl, she would already gone disappear and make sure that she has never been found.

But just a little more, just a little more and she may be able to have a real family of her own. A real family that she has always dreamt about.

Yoona is just sitting on her small house, her private house, looking all ready with two big paper bags when her phone ring.

“…he—hello?”

Someone chuckled from the other line “well, that’s fast.” She said “do you miss me that much?”

Yoona bit her lower lips. Oh, if only they are close enough for her to answer yes. She will, right away.

I am home.

Yoona smiled brightly. It is something she has been waiting all day.

Are you busy?”

“No,  not at all.”

She chuckled “do you want to visit? Or can I come to meet you maybe?”

Call her delusional, but she is happy to hear Sooyoung wants to meet her as much as she does.

“I can just come to your place.”

Isn’t it too far? Are you sure?

“Yeah, I will be on my way in a minute.”

She giggled.

Yoona loves that sounds, very much.

“Okay, beautiful. Drive safely and be careful.” She said “and oh,” she paused before Yoona can give a reply “can’t wait to see you.

Yoona is grinning ear to ear “yeah, I can’t wait to see you too.”

Yoona bid her goodbye before she dashed to her car, with the two big paperbags.

And yeah, she can’t stop smiling.

 

It was a quite long trip.

But it wasn’t tiring, considering she is going to meet someone she wanted to meet so bad in a while.

Yoona is arrived in a blink of eye. She is too eager to meet the woman again.

Sooyoung’s house is located in a quiet neighborhood. Yoona even barely see any house around, maybe just once in while.

After parking her car in the parking lot, Yoona walked to the gate which unlocked with two loaded paper bags. Yoona climbed up several stairs before she saw the front door.

Sooyoung owned a pretty big property.

Without hesitation, Yoona ring the bell and Sooyoung appeared less than a minute, freshly from the shower with a loose t-shirt, and what Yoona suspected, only.

Yoona swallowed.

“Hey,” Sooyoung smiled, instantly leaning closer for a peck on Yoona’s cheek “I miss you.” she managed to whisper before she pull out “and hey, you are—pretty loaded.” She grinned “..are they.. for me?”

Yoona’s fingers are fidgeting nervously, her cheeks blushed.

“..Umm.. well.. since you were just arrived early today, I thought you may not have any opportunity to—to make some meals..” Yoona spoke shyly “..they will be enough for around a week..”

Sooyoung smiled, taking the paper bags from the floor “I am a big eater.” She said while walking first, letting Yoona follow behind after the door closed automatically “I don’t think it will be enough for us..”

“Us—us?”

Sooyoung stopped on her track, turning to Yoona “you are not sleeping over?”

“..I—I.. you—you don’t tell me that..” Yoona mumbled unsurely.

“I thought you will stay for the week..” Sooyoung forced a smile, and Yoona swore that she can feel the disappointment from Sooyoung’s tone “right,” Sooyoung turned back, walking inside her house from the living room, to her kitchen though the small stairs “I will put this on the refrigerator.” She manages to turn for a grin “thanks a lot for the food though.”

“..ummm, yeah..” Yoona is walking silently.

“Have you eaten?”

“..umm, no..”

“Great, I have order some foods for us..” Sooyoung smiled “you will love it. I always have them when I am home. And oh, I will start eating yours tomorrow.”

“..oh.. yes..”

“Should we go down to watch some movie while waiting for the food?” Sooyoung asked, but she is already walking to the living room, sitting on the couch.

Yoona is sitting beside the latter closely.

“…a-are you mad?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung turned with a smile “why should i?”

“..it—its.. umm..”

Sooyoung chuckled “no, Yoona.. I am not mad. Of course I will be glad if you want to stay.” she said “no, I will be more than glad if you do.” She smiled “I have been less lonely since I met you. I have been thinking about you for the last two weeks. And I thought that I want to spend every second with you, especially now that I am off from work for a while.”

“But I guess.. maybe I am going way too far this time..” Sooyoung said apologetically “it wasn’t your fault. It was your decision to spend your time, and I have no right to be mad.” Sooyoung smiled “don’t worry Yoona.. we will take this slow.” She mumbled, but her smile suddenly faded, “wait, did I misunderstood your--..”

“No, I want to stay.” Yoona cut “Sooyoung, I want to stay however long as long as it is you.” Yoona spoke “I was just, thinking.. if.. maybe you will find it uncomfortable to share something private with a stranger you barely know.. something like your home..”

“I thought we were past ‘stranger’ already.” Sooyoung teased.

Yoona’s face flushed, lifting her hand to caress Sooyoung’s cheek gently before she leaned closer to capture Sooyoung’s lips with her.

They share a long passionate kiss, really, really long.

“So, do you want to stay?” Sooyoung asked in between catching her breath, resting her temple on Yoona’s.

“..i—I don’t bring clothes..”

“I don’t think you will need them.” Sooyoung smiled.

Yoona’s face reddened “..umm.. i.. I don’t bring.. that either..”

Sooyoung chuckled “undies?”

“..umm..” Yoona nodded shyly.

“Honestly.. I don’t think you will need them either..” Sooyoung said “but if you are uncomfortable walking around without clothes and undies..” Sooyoung spoke “I have some new undies. They are emergencies, in case I got an urgent call for work and my clothes are still in laundry. And for clothes, you are allowed to wear anything that suit your taste from my wardrobe.”

Yoona giggled, her arms sneaked around Sooyoung’s neck while her face buried on the brunette’s face shyly “..can I sleep over?”

Sooyoung giggled, pulling the woman closer and lift her to her lap “..well, well..” she spoke “Yoona, I hoped you already had your beauty sleep for the last two weeks..” she said mischievously “because I am not sure if you get them again.”

Yoona giggled shyly while straddling on Sooyoung’s lap “..right, I don’t want it either.”

-----

 

Yoona woke up when the sun already set, reaching out her arms to find her hugging pillow has gone.

Yoona is usually a morning person, and this is the first time she was up at almost 10AM. What a good day. After their lunch yesterday, Sooyoung has brought their love making sessions into another level. And by another level, Sooyoung has made sure that she toured the girl around her home.

But the feeling of waking up without Sooyoung by her side is  unpleasant, and she misses the girl again, right away.

Frowning, Yoona wrapped the thin sheet around her body before she walked out from the room, downstairs to the kitchen.

“Hey, beautiful.” Sooyoung greeted as soon as she saw the girl, giving a peck on Yoona’s lips while her arms make its way around Yoona’s waist “I was just finishing with breakfast. You can wait for me on the bed. I will tell you if I am done.”

Yoona hold the sheet tightly while her arms sneaked around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling for a deeper kiss.

Sooyoung sneaked her arms under the sheet and feeling Yoona’s body with her palms.

“Umm.. you should be back to the bed before I have you for my breakfast.”

Yoona giggled. What a sweet woman.

Squeezing Yoona’s bottoms gently, Sooyoung is nibbling Yoona’s ear before she spoke “..you should have take the offer before I lay you on the table, woman.”

Yoona is in between her giggles, and it left her all with the moans when Sooyoung sneaked one hand in between her thighs.

Yoona’s legs turned weak, and she is holding Sooyoung’s tighter.

Sooyoung giggled but she stops, earning displeased grunt from the girl “lady, please go to the room. I will join you in a minute.”

“Why don’t we have breakfast here? and—and we.. can finish the rest in the bedroom?” Yoona’s face flushed.

Sooyoung chuckled “we will have both in the bedroom.”

Yoona grinned ear to ear, but she complied anyway, waiting eagerly on the bad, and doesn’t even bother to put something on yet. Just not yet.

 

Sooyoung really arrived a moment later with a small table.

“I enjoyed breakfast on bed.” Sooyoung spoke when she put the small table Yoona’s lap. The table is not even higher than Yoona’s chest “so I thought you might too.”

“I might will after today.”

Sooyoung smiled, sitting beside Yoona while her right arm sneaked around Yoona’s waist, planting soft kisses around Yoona’s bare shoulder.

Yoona giggled. Pancakes with maple syrup, a glass of milk and orange juice, and a small glass of honey.

“You are spoiling me.”

“I want you to feel comfortable, and I want you to enjoy yourself.” Sooyoung grinned, resting her chin on Yoona’s shoulder “I want you to miss me, and my place.”

“I will. I definitely will.”

“Good to hear.”

“Where’s yours?”

“Hmm?”

“Breakfast.”

“Oh, right. Start digging yours.” Sooyoung whispered while her other hand already sneaked in between Yoona’s thighs “I will start with mine.”

Yoona giggled “Soo..” she moaned after.

“Oh, before I forget.” Sooyoung spoke, massaging Yoona’s thighs gently while the latter enjoy her breakfast “I want to take you somewhere today.”

“Where?”

“I want to go on a date with you.”

Yoona turned slightly, and Sooyoung meet their lips in between “where? I like your place.” She said shyly “I enjoy to be here.”

“I figured that out,” Sooyoung giggled “but I thought, since I want our relationship to be serious and not only about this love making thing.” She grinned “I want to bring you to my favorite places, I want you to see things I like to see, and I want to take you to places that I enjoy.” She spoke “we can visit yours too.”

Yoona smiled, lifting her left hand and caress Sooyoung’s cheek while she leaned on the brunette “right, I would love to.”

“Great, now, finish your breakfast because I can’t wait to have mine.”

-----

 

They spend an awfully lot of time together. And it has been 8 months sine their first meeting. And they both are in love, madly in love.

Yoona will spend her time at Sooyoung’s place in every second when Sooyoung is home.

They will go on dates, not only baring their bodies for each other, but uncovering their souls like they have never before.

They share their dreams, their fears, their lives. They are exchanging jokes, and teases.

They got a fight once in a while upon small things, but they will cuddling, kissing, and making love the minute after.

They share their favorites, they go to places, a lot of them, and they make sure that they remember each of their visit, both in pictures and by hearts.

Sooyoung is an affectionate woman, and when she loves, she makes sure that her other half is aware of the fact, and feeling her love in everything she does.

 

“…are you feeling better?”

“After the meal and this?” Yoona hugs Sooyoung’s neck tightly “a lot more better.”

They are lying on the bed, side by side while hugging tightly like nothing could separate them. And with no clothes obviously.

Sooyoung chuckled “you should have stay at your place instead of mine.”

“I love your place more.”

“You are sick, Yoon.”

“I am feeling a lot more better when you are around.”

“And we are not supposed to do this.” Sooyoung spoked “what if your sickness worsen?”

“I will be fine, as long as you are here.”

“I have to go back tomorrow. This is not even my day off.”

“Right, if I wasn’t sick, you wouldn’t be home.”

Sooyoung giggled “okay, I start to think that you faked the sickness to get me home.”

Yoona faked some coughs while she tightened her arms around Sooyoung’s neck “..oh, I am really cold.” She whispered weakly “I don’t think I will be fine by tomorrow.”

“I was only given two days.” Sooyoung giggled again, but wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist tightly, pulling the latter closer “..so are you going to go back to your home tomorrow or to your parent’s home?”

“They will be in Seoul.” Yoona frowned “so I will stay with them maybe for few days.”

“You don’t look happy.”

“I would rather stay with you.”

Sooyoung kissed the crown of Yoona’s head “me too.” she said “do you want to consider it?”

“Consider what?”

“Should I talk to your parents?”

“Wha-what? wh—why??”

“Hmm? It has been 8 months, and I thought.. we want to take this into the next level?” Sooyoung said “or do I go too fast?”

“No—no! i—I mean..” Yoona swallowed, but she can’t find any word to explain.

“..sorry..” instead, Sooyoung gently caressing her cheek “I shouldn’t have ask.”

“..no—no, Sooyoung..” Yoona mumbled weakly “it—it’s not your fault.”

“..okay..” Sooyoung smiled softly, pressing her lips on Yoona’s lovingly “take a rest.” She said “I won’t be there to look after you if you are falling sick again.”

Yoona pulled herself closer to Sooyoung.

Something weighed her heart, her head.

But she doesn’t know how to deliver it to Sooyoung.

“..my parents won’t be open with the idea..” Yoona swallowed, rubbing the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s cheek “with our relationship.”

“Your parent is not--..”

“But—but I swear!” Yoona swiftly pulled to meet Sooyoung’s eyes “I won’t give up on us, I won’t let anyone separate us, not even my parents.” She mumbled “Sooyoung, please trust me in this. Please give me more time..”

Sooyoung smiled gently “I understand. I will wait for all the time in the world for you.” she said, leaning for a kiss “I will.”

Yoona’s face filled with smiles “..so, when will I meet you again?” she asked shyly, wishing for a certain answer.

“Well, let’s see.” Sooyoung sighed “I just took two days off. And I still have five days left, plus that two days which I need to replace.” She grinned “so, in a week.”

“A week?” Yoona mumbled in disappointment. It will mean that she can’t spend her birthday with Sooyoung.

“Yes, sorry, Yoon. I will make it up to you. I promise.”

Yoona sighed. After all, Sooyoung will only pass her birthday because the brunette wants to take care of her while she is not well.

“Fine.” She smiled “now, you are going no where, Choi Sooyoung. Nowhere but my side.”

-----

 

Sooyoung is in the cab with a big smile. She has planned this since a week ago. She will be the on Yoona’s birthday. She asked to be assigned in a flight to Seoul early this morning, asking for several hours off for ‘family’s business’ and she will be on duty again until the day after tomorrow.

It is perfect.

She has even already had the present, and the flowers.

Sooyoung is excited, both for giving the surprise for the woman she loves, and for meeting the girl she is missing way too much.

She has the flowers and the present for Yoona on her lap.

Sooyoung arrived at Yoona’s house not long after. She took a cab right from the airport, her flowers and present already prepared long before.

Sooyoung arrived in front of a small house. She has fetch Yoona here several time for their dates, or more like picking up the girl to sleep over at her place.

Checking her appearance, Sooyoung takes the flowers in one arm, and her the present for Yoon in another hand.

Sooyoung is standing in front of the door, and pressing the bell right away.

However, instead of Yoona, a tall man is opening the door.

“Hmm.. is Yoona home?” Sooyoung asked with a smile.

“Ah, sure. wait.” He said, calling Yoona from the door step.

Sooyoung smiled politely while waiting before she asked “..are you Yoona’s relative?” as long as she was told, Yoona is the only child.

“Relative?” the man smiled “hmm, not really.”

Sooyoung nodded “ah, I see. So, are you--..”

Sooyoung’s word cut, but that is not exactly the answer she wished to hear.

“I am Yoona’s husband.”

Sooyoung’s smile instantly faded “hu-husband?”

“Yeah.” He smiled as polite “and you are?”

“Me—me?” Sooyoung’s throat went dry.

“Are you her co-worker? Or friends?”

Sooyoung’s lips opened, but she said no word.

That is when a certain woman appeared from inside the house, looking so, so surprised.

“Soo—sooyoung?”

Sooyoung turned to the owner of the voice for a glance before she turns back to the man.

“..So—sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled “I—I think.. I’ve got the wrong house..”

Without further notice, Sooyoung turned, walking further from the house.

The man shrugged “huh? Yoona do you--..”

But Yoona is already running to Sooyoung, leaving him alone “Sooyoung!! Wait!!”

It wasn’t easy, but Sooyoung stopped to hail a cab and that’s when Yoona overtake.

“Sooyoung, please--..”

But Sooyoung turned “you are married?” she asked disbelievingly.

“Sooyoung--..”

“You cheated—oh, wait! I was your affair!!” Sooyoung half yelled, broken.

“Sooyoung.. please listen first. I promise I will explain.”

“Explain?!” Sooyoung is mad “that what?! that you are married!?”

Sooyoung thrown the flowers and present she got for Yoona to the big trash bin in front of another house.

“I was wrong to trust you! I shouldn’t have fell for you lies!!!”

“Sooyoung!!”

Sooyoung was already got in the cab she hailed, and closed the door right away.

“Sooyoung, please!! Listen to me first!! Soo--..”

But Sooyoung is already disappeared, along with the cab.

 

Yoona is falling on the floor in her room. Her tears are falling endlessly with the present from Sooyoung tightly gripped on her hand.

It is strange that how her heart tied to Sooyoung the first time they meet, and the string tangled messily that she has no desire to untangle herself from Sooyoung.

She wants the woman. She wants Sooyoung much.

Never once Yoona fell this hard, never once Yoona wants someone this bad, and never once that her heart aches so, so bad because the thought of never seeing someone ever again.

Yoona has never been opened about her ual preference. But she has never had any attraction towards men before, never once.

She had a crush on a girl back in high school, but the feeling was gone before it could even start. Yoona shrugged it off, thinking that it may be just a temporary thing, a little confusion people usually experience in their teenager days.

That’s why, when her parent took the opportunity of Yoona’s confusion with a set up marriage, Yoona thought that she might be able to give it a try. Who knows if she may be falling in love, having a small family of her own and maybe.. she can be happy..

But no..

On their first night, her first night with her husband in their honey moon, Yoona gave herself up.

But it was hell.

She has no idea how could it was that bad, how could it hurt like it tore her inside, and she was never into the idea of any intimate relationship with her husband ever again.

She still remembered how she cried so hard in the bathroom that night when he fell asleep. How she buried her face and sobbing quietly but the pain never left. How she wished that it was never happened.

Her marriage turned into hell after. Yoona was barely home, and even if she was, there will be no chance that she let him touched her ever again. She would only stayed in the big house if her parent is around, which luckily not that much.

She owns a small house for herself. Somewhere she stayed most of the time when her parent is not in Seoul.

 

Of course with Sooyoung it was starting physically. Sooyoung is physically attractive, and nobody will disagree with that.

Sooyoung is experienced, and she knows how to treat her lady good, providing her with not only pleasure from time to time, but giving her something that nobody could.

Sooyoung is sweet and kind. The brunette will spare her time, comfort, security, and love. With Sooyoung, not only that Yoona feels saved, but she feels loved.

Sooyoung knows how to treat the one she loves with loves. She missed her, so bad.

Sooyoung is her missing piece.

Sooyoung is one to complete her life.

Sooyoung is the one she is looking for.

She is falling in love. So much in love.

And now, she was messing up.

She did, by lying.

Yoona is sure that if only she was honest enough with Sooyoung, the latter will understand, and maybe even help her with something.

She should have known.

But she is in the verge of losing the one she loves..

And she won’t let that happen..

She won’t lost Sooyoung..

She can’t lost someone she loves. Not Sooyoung.

-----

 

Yoona is barely sleeping. She has been looking for something, something she could do to fix things.

She had talked with her husband, of course.

Their divorce has been in process after two months of their marriage, but the man has been avoiding it, and pushing it with his might.

The divorce has been in talk ever since before Yoona met Sooyoung, and Yoona has been talking to both her soon to be ex-husband and her lawyer to make sure that it is finalized by the end of the week.

They can’t save the marriage, not when it wasn’t meant to happen in the first place.

Her husband has finally giving up. Yoona doesn’t want their marriage, and she made sure he understands that.

She hasn’t been stopped crying. She is missing the girl so much, and their last fight frightened her if she has no chance to meet the woman again. Her woman.

It was before the painful truth broke Sooyoung’s heart.

And Yoona feels so much in despair.

Yoona has been trying to take an advantage of her connection. Her company, her family’s company is pretty much has a wide range of business relationship, and one of them is the flight company where Sooyoung works.

She has been trying to pull some strings, and she finally managed to find the location of Sooyoung’s.

Yoona packed her clothes that morning, and taking an early flight.

A flight to Jamaica.

A flight where Sooyoung was said to be there.

Sooyoung is definitely avoiding her. The countless voice massages, unanswered calls, and texts are prove that Sooyoung doesn’t want to talk to her.

Yoona took a cab after a clear call to her lawyer that she want everything done the moment she is back. Everything.

 

Yoona is waiting anxiously in the waiting room. She has been fidgeting on her seat endlessly, but her nervousness can not seem to go away.

Sooyoung seemed mad last time, and Yoona has prepared herself for the worst scenario, but she won’t give up. She will never be.

So she will face this. She will win Sooyoung back. She will.

Yoona was startled with the sudden announcement. Taking a deep breath, Yoona is walking to the gate.

Yoona is walking through the plane, but she has not seen Sooyoung yet, so she sits on her seat, waiting patiently.

A while later, the plane took off, and they are already on their way to Jamaica.

Sooyoung is nowhere to be seen. Yoona assumed it was maybe because Sooyoung is taking care of the back row.

Without waiting any longer, Yoona pushed the call button.

A stewardess came, and Yoona recognizes the woman right away.

She smiled “is there anything I can help you with?”

“Umm.. yeah..” Yoona nodded “I am.. I am looking for her.” she said “umm.. Sooyoung..”

“Very well, mam.. I will deliver your massage..”

“Thank you.” Yoona nodded with a smile.

 

In a minute, instead of Sooyoung, the stewardess earlier came back with a note.

“Sorry..” it was what she said apologetically.

Yoona is frowning, but she took the note and read.

I will stay away from you and your family. I hope you do the same, Yoona. It will be easier for us.”

Screw this. Yoona wants to meet the woman.

Without thinking, Yoona stood up from her seat, standing in the line as she yelled “Choi Sooyoung!! I want to meet you! and I am not going to stop until I do!!”

Few stewardesses are running to her, trying to calm her, but Yoona shrugged them off.

“Call that woman! I want to meet her!! now!!” she yelled “I don’t care if she--..”

“Mam, please calm down.”

“I will, after I see her--..”

“Mam..”

A very familiar voice calms her right away.

Yoona turned, and the woman she is longing to see is standing there.

“We deliver our apology if our services are unsatisfying.” She said “however, we may--..”

“I love you.” Yoona said, staring into Sooyoung’s eyes “deeply, completely, madly, totally in love with you.”

“Mam--..”

“And I want you to know, that whatever I do, is because I love you.”

Sooyoung cleared “mam, can you--..”

“I know I was wrong. I know--..”

The passengers are all curious and has been staring at them.

Sooyoung sighed, and before Yoona continues her speech, she hold Yoona’s arm, pull her to the back of the plane, where they can talk privately before she close the curtain.

“Yoona,” Sooyoung called tiredly “we are ov--..”

“Please, let me explain. just let me..” Yoona pleaded softly., cupping Sooyoung’s face with her hands.

“Not here.” Sooyoung glanced to the closed curtain “I can get suspended.”

Yoona nodded understandingly “but we will talk, won’t we?”

“..yes.. we will..”

“I will wait for you right when you are off duty.”

“Okay.”

Yoona leaned to press her lips on Sooyoung’s “I love you, Soo.. I love you..” she mumbled “see you later.”

-----

 

Yoona is sitting quietly on the passenger seat.

Sooyoung is driving, and one of Sooyoung’s friend is occupying the back seat. They have been introduced briefly, and Yoona remembered her name as Yuri.

“So, you are Sooyoung’s girlfriend, aren’t you?”

Yoona is glancing on Sooyoung’s side. She doesn’t know how to answer to the question.

“Umm..”

“Just sit there quietly, Yul.”

“What, I am bored.” Yuri ignorantly said “anyway, what are you do--?”

Yuri’s hand was slapped hard when she made an attempt to touch Yoona’s shoulder.

Sooyoung glared “I said, sit quietly on your seat.”

Yuri scoffed “tch, I wasn’t even doing anything, and you are being all jealous.”

Yoona’s inwardly smiling. Sooyoung is jealous.

It wasn’t that long before they arrived in a villa near the beach.

“Welcome to our home, pre--..”

“Yah! I told you to stay away from her!” Sooyoung pushed her friend when she saw the tall tanned woman was trying to whisper something into Yoona’s ear.

“Jezz, look at you.” Yuri took her baggage “being all overprotective.” But she waits no answer as she strolled inside the villa, yelling “Honn!! Sooyoung finally brings her lover to meet us!!”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes silently, but she took both hers and Yoona’s baggage, and get inside the villa as well.

Yoona is following along.

They walked though the living room and there are five women there, warmly greeting and smiling.

Yoona bowed politely since Sooyoung just nodded and mumbling hello.

They arrived in a room, a pretty big room. There is a big bed, a set of couch, a TV, and two doors which Yoona assumed are wardrobe and bathroom.

“This is my room.” Sooyoung spoke “you will sleep on the bed.”

“With you, right?”

“I can take the cou--..”

“Sooyoung.” Yoona cut “you promise we will talk.”

Sooyoung sighed. After putting their belongings down, Sooyoung took a seat on the couch.

Yoona sits on her side “..I am sorry if I hurt you.” Yoona spoke quietly “I never meant to lie. But Soo.. if I told you my marital status, you will definitely put some distance in between us.”

“It was supposed to be like that.”

“I fell for you the moment I saw you!”

“You are married!!”

“Sooyoung..” Yoona called weakly, trying to reach Sooyoung’s hand to calm the woman down. They both need that.

“It was an arrange married.” Yoona spoke “I was married for over a year ago, but I know it wouldn’t work. It will never be.” She said “that’s why, after two months, I filed divorce on my marriage. But he has been making excuses. He would lost the paper one day, and I will process another one, and he would forget where he kept it.”

“He tried to push the divorce because he needs my help. He needs the company to help his.” Yoona said weakly, rubbing Sooyoung’s arm “..but not anymore. I have talked to my lawyer. She will get this done before I am back from my trip.” She said “trust me Soo, I never loved him, not even a thought about it.”

Sooyoung heaved a sigh, but she turned to meet Yoona’s hopeful gaze.

“..I don’t know..” Sooyoung mumbled “never once in my life that I planned to be a home wrecker.”

“You are not.”

“Gosh, Yoona, I--..”

“I meet you after I filed the divorce.” Yoona cut “I have even told him about it. about us.” Yoona said “he took it lightly, and he doesn’t care, because he is screwing around since he never got it from me.” she said “he just need my money. And we are so done with that.”

“Sooyoung..” Yoona called, leaning her body on Sooyoung while her arms are wrapping Sooyoung’s waist “I love you, I love you, and I will tell you millions, or even how many it takes for you to believe me.”

Sooyoung sneaked her arm around Yoona’s shoulder, pulling the woman closer.

“..I was right.. you are too good to be true..”

Yoona is sad, but she tightened her arms.

“And after all this mess.” Sooyoung spoke “you still are.”

“Soo..”

“I love you, Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke,  pushing Yoona slightly to meet their eyes “so much in love with you.”

“I love you, too.” Yoona said, moving her arms to Sooyoung’s cheeks “what should I do to make it up---“

Sooyoung’s lips silence the girl, and they are kissing till Sooyoung push the latter down on the couch.

Yoona’s arms sneak around Sooyoung’s neck, deepened the kiss.

“..I hate to imagine you sleeping in the same room with anyone but me.” Sooyoung frowned.

“He always takes the floor. There is no way I would let him--..”

“How about move in with me?”

Yoona is speechless, but her smile widened “I would love to.”

“And can I talk to your parents?” Sooyoung asked softly “I know it may be hard. But I don’t want to do this only to be your secret lover.” She said “I want the world to know that you are mine, Yoona.”

Yoona can’t contain her happiness “yes, we will fight together.” She smiled “we will.”

Sooyoung chuckled “..well.. I think we can use some time for rest before I introduce you properly to my family out there?”

Yoona grinned “yeah, I feel a little bit stiff.” She smiled shyly “I think I will need some.. exercises?”

Sooyoung giggled, but already embedding her face on Yoona’s neck, and instantly earning messing moans.

“..and oh, right..” Sooyoung pulled as she spoke “nobody out there is allowed to touch you.”

Yoona giggled. Cute. She thought.

“Yes, babe.”

Sooyoung sweetly “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

a/n: I might be not able to update for a while.. :)

anyway, happy reading..