I Know You're Trouble (2/3)

Our Notebook

“You have been getting closer with her lately.” Tiffany said out of nowhere in between their movie marathon.

Yoona turned from the TV, left brow raised “it was not a question, wasn’t it?”

Hyoyeon smirked “is it fun hanging out with them?”

“To the point you forget that we are existed.” Tiffany pouted.

“It doesn’t suit you.” Yoona mocked.

“Yah!!” the so called girl throw a pillow which Yoona easily catch.

They laughed by Tiffany’s remark before Hyoyeon questioned.

“So, how is it with you and her?”

“Hmm..” an unknowing smile made its way on Yoona’s face “I like it when she is around.”

“Duh, it’s been more than a month.” Tiffany rolled her eyes “and almost all of the time you are being with her.” she complained “give us something better.”

Their eyes lighted up, even merrier than a Christmas tree.

Yoona leaned her back on the couch, hugging a pillow “first of all, I get to know more about her.” her smiled widened “and I think, I like it a lot.”

“And? And?” the other two girls asked impatiently. None of them are into the movie anymore.

“She is so kind, and she actually gets shy easily.”

Tiffany and Hyoyeon smiled along.

“She loves eating, and she loves rice roll the most!” Yoona giggled softly, earning like shook from the other two.

“And—and, right! She doesn’t really like doing sport!” Yoona said eagerly “she doesn’t like running, and—and..”

“Yuri doesn’t like sport?” Hyoyeon’s brows creased.

Tiffany has her temple’s folded “but she is doing football?”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s face glance on both of her bestfriend in turn, confused “we are talking about Yuri?”

“We aren’t?” this time, Hyoyeon stared on her tall bestfriend in confuse.

“Wait,” Tiffany paused, sharing glances before she added “then, who are we talking about?”

Yoona stared back in doubt before she voiced “isn’t it about Sooyoung?”

The room filled in immediate silence before Tiffany gasped “oh God!”

Two pairs of eyes are eyeing the girl before she said “Yoona, don’t tell me! are you in love with Sooyoung?!”

“What?!” Yoona’s face turned red, her heart suddenly beating so hard just by the thought of it “don’t talk nonsense.” She said immediately “where the hell even you got that from?”

“Yoona, you are talking like you are in love.” Tiffany said.

“We just thought it was Yuri.”

“Wait.. wait, guys.” Yoona glanced again at her bestfriends in turn “I think I am lost now. can anyone tell me what’s going on?”

“We thought that you are being friend with Sooyoung just to get closer to Yuri.”

“I do get closer with Yuri.” Yoona answered right away.

“Then, how are you feeling about that?”

“How should I feel about that?” Yoona asked back “I guess I just feel kind of happy because I am friend with a popular girl like her.”

“And about Sooyoung?”

Yoona got silent. Her heart throbbing so hard, feeling blood rushing all over her, she feels sudden warmth hugged her right in where she sits.

“..girls, I understand.” Yoona sighed “it wasn’t like that. I just enjoy being around her, and nothing is wrong with it.”

Hyoyeon and Tiffany shared glances before the blonde asked “then, do you still like Yuri?”

“Come on, when I have ever said that I hate her? I like everyone.”

“You are not answering.” Tiffany said sarcastically.

“I like her, Tiff.”

“And Sooyoung?” Hyoyeon asked this time.

Yoona’s eyes meet Hyoyeon’s suspicious one, pausing before she replied “..yes, I like her too.”

“So, Sooyoung is just a way for you to get closer with Yuri, right?”

“Geez, Tiff, and again, you make it sounds like I am using her.” Yoona rolled her eyes. In a time like this, having Seo around might be better, at least she doesn’t need to deal with two kids alone.

“In a good way.” Tiffany shrugged.

“Whatever.” Yoona mumbled, eyes turned back on the TV “let’s just watch.”

Tiffany doesn’t buy it, so does Hyoyeon. They shared another secret glances before their eyes falls unanimously on the tallest one in the room.

Well, she said she is watching. But Tiffany and Hyoyeon are sure that this girl’s mind is already somewhere else.

They could take a guess which they are pretty much sure of its truth.

But then, only Yoona knows, and they could do nothing but guessing.

On the other hand, Yoona is simply lost, lost in the word Tiffany said earlier.

Is she really in love with Sooyoung?

The thought itself doesn’t bother her. But finding herself liking the idea, and for a better or worse, she finds her heart pounding so hard by the thought.

It is bothering a lot, the fact that she would like to see how it is if ever…

If ever, Sooyoung is hers..

-----

 

It was counting to two months since Yoona accompany her classmate on her morning routine, almost every break time spending time for lunch together, and once in a while going home just the two of them.

Or sometimes, Yoona will asked both Sooyoung and Yuri to join their lunch break together, and they were joining just fine.

Not always just two of them, because once in a while Yuri will be there.

Well, Sooyoung and Yuri are almost together everytime anyway, so maybe to put it better, once in a while Yoona will be there.

Even if sure, she loves more when it was just the two of them, just like what is happening now. Back garden, cats, Sooyoung and her.

Getting to know Sooyoung more, get to spend more time with the brunette, getting to know more about Sooyoung. Just everything.

Yoona starts to waiting for the time they could spend together.

And she loves it, from just hearing Sooyoung’s giggles, teasing the girl until she turns red, and doing things that in the end, get her to think that she is getting closer with the girl.

And nowdays, call her weird, but she loves watching Sooyoung.

Sooyoung easily aware of Yoona’s stare on her side façade, her face turned red immediately, but she pretended not to realize still, simply to prevent herself being awkward.

And again, Yoona loves that one either.

Sooyoung is being clumsy if she is embarrassed.

“Oh, Go--..” the tuna can accidentally turned over by Sooyoung’s elbow when she was about to lifted kimbab, resulting the tuna spilled on the grass.

Yoona chuckled when Sooyoung is trying to save the cat’s food panickly.

“Hey, don’t use your hand.” Yoona scolded in between her giggles “it is dirty.”

But Sooyoung already get the tuna on her hand, putting it back on the can.

“Aish.” Yoona mumbled, but doesn’t sound annoyed, rather than she is keeping that sweet smile all the time “here, give me your hand.” Yoona grabbed Sooyoung’s hand, the other hand shoved in her pocket for her handkerchief.

Yoona can feel Sooyoung’s tensed when she held the girl’s hand, but she is busy dealing with her own problem.

Because right when their skin touch, Yoona can feel her heart pacing to the fastest it was never been before, body warmth just immediately that her mind turn to nothing.

Gosh, Yoona’s heart flutters to no end, and unknown to her, the other girl is facing the very same problem.

Sooyoung is stiffened when Yoona held her hand.

It has been quite a time since she has her eyes set on the girl, and only God knows how surprised she got when Yoona walked into the back garden almost two months ago.

Yoona has something she admired, and Sooyoung doesn’t know what it was. But then, the problem now is not about the admiring anymore. Because it has turned into something else, something that make Sooyoung’s eyes locked on Yoona’s face, unconsciously leaning closer, so, so close.

And when she realized, her lips are already on Yoona’s.

Yoona is definitely surprised that her eyes widened, but it only excited her heart even more, holding the urge to bite the girl’s lips, holding this desire from shoving her tongue deep into Sooyoung’s mouth.

She was about to, Yoona was definitely is going to do that, before Sooyoung suddenly pulled away.

Sooyoung must be shocked as hell, judging from her eyes widened in horror, her face turned to the reddest Yoona has never seen before, and her body trembled.

Sooyoung stood up abruptly, her eyes are looking anywhere but Yoona’s.

“Hey..” Yoona stood up, holding Sooyoung’s wrist before the latter fled away.

“..Soo..” Yoona called softly, trying to get the brunette to meet her eyes.

“..So-sorry..” Sooyoung stuttered, still not dared to meet Yoona’s eyes “..I—I am re-really sorry.”

“Hey..” again, Yoona called softly while her hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, trying to meet their eyes “it’s okay.” she said “we’re friends, remember?” Yoona tried to give a smile “friends forgive each other. Besides, it was not something that I should get mad at.”

“..no—no..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“I—I don’t want to be your friend.” Sooyoung bit her lower lip nervously “..Yoo-yoona.. I—I like you a lot..” she stuttered “re-really, re-really a lot..”

“Soo--..”

“Is it not possible?” Sooyoung asked, finally meet Yoona’s eyes “having you more than just a friend?”

Yoona is confused, and doubtful “Sooyoung..”

“Ca-can you at least, think—thinking about it?” Sooyoung swiftly added.

“Soo--..”

“I—I will leave now!” Sooyoung hurriedly left the scene, cannot stand her embarrassment, leaving Yoona alone, dealing with her own heart.

Should i?

-----

 

“So, what is it this time?”

“Huh?” Yoona lifted her head, greeted by the sight of her two best friends.

“Is it Yuri or Sooyoung?”

“Gezz, don’t you both anything else to do?”

“Yup, we are doing something right now.” Hyoyeon said, sitting on Yoona’s table.

“You didn’t even realize that class already finished.” Tiffany said “and you were not joining them for lunch today.”

“I did go there. It was just that she was not there.” Yoona said.

“Who?”

“Sooyoung.” Yoona replied simply.

The two girls have their brows furrowed “what happened with you two?”

Yoona looked around the class, there are just the three of them. They are waiting for Seohyun who is by now in a club meeting.

But there is still Sooyoung’s bag, which is why, Yoona doesn’t move from her seat.

She did hear when Mrs.Jung called for the tall girl to the office after school, and there she is, waiting for the girl to come back to class.

They need to talk. They definitely will.

It was not because Yoona is ready with an answer.

No, Yoona still has no idea about how to answer Sooyoung’s sudden confession.

But when Sooyoung was avoiding her at lunch earlier by not showing up at the back garden, the place Sooyoung never missed, Yoona felt her heart throbbed in pain.

It hurts.

“..I think..” Yoona decided to share her thought after making sure that it was just the three of them that accompanying the room “she is avoiding me..”

“Hmm? Any idea why?”

Yoona shot her bestfriends another doubtful look.

“Yoona, we are your bestfriend. We are not going to force you, we are just trying to help.” Tiffany said “but, if you are not ready to talk--..”

“She confessed.”

“What?!” it comes both from Hyoyeon and Tiffany. They are surely shocked.

“And?” Tiffany voiced after “you said no?”

Yoona’s brows creased “what makes you think so?”

“You like Yuri, don’t you?”

Yoona heaved a sigh “I don’t know.” She said after a beat “I really don’t know.”

“So what did you tell her?”

“Nothing.” Yoona answered “she left me after asking if I could give it a thought.”

“What are you doubting, Yoon?” Tiffany asked “you never had any difficulties about this before. usually you could just say no, and give them a hug if someone confessed to you, to apologize.” Tiffany shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

“This is bad. She might misunderstand your act, Yoon.” Hyoyeon said “she might think that you like her in the first place.” She added “this is why I told you to just let me introduce you Yuri instead than trying to make it from her bestfriend.”

“Gezz, how many times I told you, don’t say it like that,” Yoona grumbled “you make it sounds as all this time, I was just using her.”

“But now she misunderstands your intention.” Tiffany sighed desperately “how awkward it would be it you continue courting her bestfriend?”

“Hey, who said that I was courting Yuri?”

“You’re not?” Tiffany’s brows raised “we talked about it like what? everytime?”

“It was your conclusion. Both yours.” She shot a look on each her bestfriend.

“So, what are you going to do now? telling her the truth?”

“Really, if I knew what the truth is, I won’t stuck here with both you and your wild assumptions.”

“But you might need to tell her.” Tiffany shrugged “in case it could reduce the misunderstanding between you and her,” and another teasing smile came after “and increasing your chance to have the football star.”

“Jezz, that’s really helping, Tiff.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Give it a thought then.” Hyoyeon said, making Yoona her “you are already doing it anyway.”

“Doing what?”

“Giving it a thought.” Hyoyeon grinned “don’t tell me you are not doing that.”

“Yeah..” Yoona chuckled softly “then, I will think about it and just meet her tomorrow.” Yoona stood up “shouldn’t Seo’s meeting done at this time?”

“Yeah! My Seo!” Hyoyeon jumped while taking her bag carelessly.

Tiffany and Yoona giggled by their childish friend’s action.

“Come on!” Hyoyeon said excitedly.

The three girls are walking to the door, opening the door, they stepped outside, was about to turn left where the journalist club placed at.

Only to find a tall familiar girl is leaning her back on the wall.

They are surprised, really, really surprised. But nobody could defeated how shocked Yoona at the moment.

“Soo—soo?”

Sooyoung has her eyes on the floors, biting her lower lip so hard that Yoona is sure the latter’s lips turn bright red, so red.

Without sparing a glance, Sooyoung dashed into the class, slumping her bag on one shoulder before she walked out just as fast.

Yoona was too stunned to even speak.

But Sooyoung stopped right in front of her just before the brunette could walk out.

Eyes still on the floor, gripping her bag so tightly when Sooyoung spoke, her voice cracked “..sorry..” she said “..and just stop giving it a thought..” there was a pause before Sooyoung added “I will take your no already.”

That was all before Sooyoung stormed out from the room. She feels rejected, embarrassed, and broken.

Yoona is standing there, frozen, stiffened.

And she swore that she heard something fell, broken.

And just as hell sure..

That it was her heart..

-----

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon finally sighed in defeated after uncountable times of trying to get their bestfriend out from her room, her bed.

“It’s been three days, Yoona.” Tiffany gently Yoona’s hairs “crying won’t make her come to you just immediately.”

“But she is avoiding me!!” Yoona burst in tears finally after three days of not seeing the tall brunette.

It was a problem with a crying woman. Yoona is definitely pissed and upset, that it might be not a good idea to try to talk to the girl.

“She had absented for three freaking days! And it was all because of me!”

“It was a misunderstanding.” Hyoyeon coaxed “I am sure that you both only need a talk.”

“But she was not coming at school!!” Yoona sits on her bed, piercing glares to both of her bestfriend “she was not there! and Yuri wouldn’t give me her address either!!”

Tiffany and Hyoyeon swallowed, they should come up with something good before they become a victim out of Yoona’s state out of her mind.

“Hey, just get the hell up from your bed, okay!” Hyoyeon raised her voice, getting annoyed by Yoona’s rant.

“Hyo!” Tiffany half yelled, this will getting worse.

“I have a football match in less than an hour, and you--..”

“Football match?” Tiffany asked to nobody “that’s it!” she gleamed, earning another annoyed look from the other two.

“Don’t you think Sooyoung will be there to support Yuri?”

The room filled with silence right away.

“It does worth a try.” Hyoyeon finally said “Yoona, wash up please, and let’s go to school.” She said softly “Seo was already on her way..”

Yoona bit her lower lip, standing with knees on her bed before moving near Hyoyeon “sorry about before.” she said “I was—I was--..”

“It’s okay.” The blonde smiled, patting Yoona’s head gently “I understand, and sorry for throwing a fit earlier either.”

“Great!” Tiffany smiled “we will wait you outside, okay?”

Yoona nodded eagerly “sure!”

-----

 

It was a little bit crowded more than usual, but thankfully the weather is nice for an outdoor match.

The main purpose for someone to come to a football match is surely to watch the football match. But out of hundreds supporter, only one come with a different purpose.

Yoona needs to find Sooyoung, and she wants it now.

But then, even until the football match came to the end, Yoona couldn’t find someone which she could recognize as the girl she is looking for.

And she has been cursing everything for the last two hours.

It was because they came late, Yoona and Tiffany did, because Hyoyeon decided to leave Yoona’s house when the girl was still getting ready.

It was because the field was too crowded of people, mostly girls who have nothing to do at home.

It was because, and the list go on.

The football match was ended with the score 2-1, resulting Hyoyeon and friends successfully brought their school as the winner.

But Yoona still couldn’t find the girl.

She is beyond annoyed already. And Tiffany doesn’t dare to say a word to upset the girl even more, just as quiet as Seohyun who is sitting by her side.

“Try follows Yuri.” Tiffany finally suggested, and going silence right after.

Yoona takes the advice with no so much choice.

With the cheering for the striker for one goal, Yuri is running to the side where someone sits close to the wooden bench where player usually sits before going in.

A tall girl is standing with a jacket and a hat, covering her face.

It was a cue for Yoona to stand from her seat as well.

Yoona turned to Tiffany who gave an understanding nod with a smile “we will go to meet up with Hyo.” She said “and we will deliver your congratulation as well.”

“Thank you.” Yoona smiled softly before right immediately dashing to where she could meet this girl up.

Yuri and her team walked right to the changing room, with loud cheers and so many more in between.

Yuri is walking behind, with Sooyoung by her side, the woman Yoona wished to have a talk with.

The team seemed to plan to go dinner, which is why they are all walking to the shower room right away just beside the changing room.

Yoona is following the team, making sure that she keep her distance, but eyes locked on a certain girl’s back, again, making sure that she doesn’t lost the sight of the girl.

With the rest of the team disappeared into the room, Yuri stopped by the door, facing Sooyoung. With a frown, she caressed Sooyoung’s face lightly, enough to boil the girl in jealousy.

And whatever this feeling called, Yoona was sure that she hates the way Yuri stared at Sooyoung, so, so much.

 

“..what should I do with you.” Yuri sighed by some bruises on Sooyoung’s face, gently caressing the cut on the edge of Sooyoung’s lips “I told you to just let them go.” She added “you shouldn’t skip school next week, you had enough absent already.” She said, concerned “take a good rest for the weekend. If by next Monday you get into trouble from the school about this, I will explained what really happened to the headmaster.”

“No need to.” Sooyoung simply said, both hands shoved into the pocket of her jacket.

Yuri heaved a sigh “and you better get a punishment for this? For something that wasn’t your fault.”

“Not entirely.”

Again, Yuri sighed by Sooyoung’s reply. It was no use to talk to the girl by now.

“I just don’t like the way people treat you for something they don’t even know.” Yuri spoke gently, her hand never left Sooyoung’s face “and--..” her words trailed as she tilted her head slightly, catching the glimpse of the standing Yoona not too far from them “she is here.”

Sooyoung frowned “who?”

Yuri gave a teasing smile “you are frowning.” She said “you know who I mean.”

“I.. don’t want to meet her.”

“But she is already here. I bet she won’t leave until you talk to her.”

Sooyoung’s frown deepened “she might want to talk to you.”

Yuri’s brows creased “and why do you think so.”

Sooyoung replied her bestfriend’s question with deep stare, doubting if she should tell her bestfriend about what she knows, before she shrugged “I just thought so.”

“These past few days, she has been coming to me just to ask where you were, why you skipped school, and--..” Yuri glanced far through Sooyoung’s shoulder before she met her bestfriend’s eyes once again “just anything about you.” she said “if she wanted to talk to me, she could have done it days ago.”

“She might want to congratulate you about--..” Sooyoung stubbornly argued.

“Soo,” Yuri cut, heaved another sighed “it is you. she wants to talk to you, might be something about why you have been avoiding here,” she paused “which reminded me, you haven’t told me either.”

Sooyoung said nothing, eyes fall to the floor where she is standing, just staring at her shoes.

Yuri lifted both hands, cupping Sooyoung’s face as she asked softly “want to talk it out? Have you been fighting with her?”

“..I just..” Sooyoung trailed, eyes meeting Yuri’s concerned stare “I don’t think I need another friend. You are enough.” She reasoned.

Yuri’s brows furrowed. Something is not right, her bestfriend strongly, indirectly pointed that out. She just can’t make sure of what it is.

“She looked like a mess.” Yuri said “well, she was since days ago. But look a little bit worse by day.” She added “you both are definitely not in a good term. And even if you don’t want to become her friend, shouldn’t you at least talk it out with her?”

Sooyoung said nothing, head bended down, so, so stubborn.

Yuri finally sighed in despair. It was so hard to talk to her stubborn bestfriend.

“Wait here.” was all Yuri said before she walked past Sooyoung, which Sooyoung assumed to talk with the girl who has been watching them quite a time now.

Sooyoung doesn’t even turn, stay still as Yuri’s instructed her earlier.

It doesn’t take long before Yuri returned to where she stands earlier.

“She said, she is going to wait for you in the class.” Yuri said, getting displeased look from Sooyoung “until you met her.”

“I thought you were to tell here that I didn’t--..”

“I did.” Yuri swiftly added “but it just wasn’t my fault that I meet someone so stubborn as my bestfriend.” She said “and left me right after she said that.”

“…I don’t want to meet her.” Sooyoung mumbled.

Yuri smiled softly “is it something about your feeling towards her?” Yuri chuckled by Sooyoung’s sudden surprise “I have known you for years, Soo. How could I miss something like that?”

“I would be more than glad to tell you how I found out, and watching you blush the hell out of you.” Yuri smiled teasingly, getting her poor bestfriend’s blush deepened “but then, you have someone to meet right now.”

“..I..”

“I believe she has something important to say.”

“I don’t want to hear.”

“It was not like you to back off.” Yuri walked a step closer, resting her hand on Sooyoung’s cheek “I’ve got your back.” She said “so if she happened to hurt you, I will be there to stand for you.” she added “how?”

Sooyoung still lost in doubt as her eyes meet Yuri’s sincere eyes “..then..” she trailed “what if I was the one hurting her?”

Yuri’s brows creased “you don’t hurt people. Especially people you love.”

“I just did.” Sooyoung simply said, and Yuri thoughtful enough to know what Sooyoung’s referred to.

“This,” Yuri gently put both her hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks “happened because you were protecting grandma.” She said “and it was not your fault, never was.” She smiled softly “and that is one of reason why I love you.”

Before she pulled the latter into a hug “and I hate it when you talk that way.” Yuri sounded upset “so, I hope this was the last time I heard that from you.”

Sooyoung buried her face on Yuri’s neck “then, go with me.”

Yuri’s left brow raised “and hearing confession here and there?” she made a disgusted look “please spare me from the sick romantic thingy.”

Sooyoung giggled softly “please?”

Yuri returned the favor in the same form of giggles before she nodded “everything for you.”

 

Yoona is pacing back and forth inside her classroom. It was definitely dark and quiet, but Yoona manage to turn on the light from the front side of class.

But it doesn’t lessen her anxious though.

Sooyoung doesn’t want to meet her.

Yoona’s lips formed a displeased frown.

How could Sooyoung become her reason to breath and decided to walk away?

How could Sooyoung become her reason to smile and pretended like they were never happened?

How could Sooyoung become the reason for her heart to beat louder than usual, faster than usual, and just burn her in the best way possible and what? acting like they were stranger?

What the--!?

And really, did Sooyoung was even aware that Yoona is ready to respond the kiss to where the latter would never even imagine? More than Sooyoung even intended to do?

Or—or did Sooyoung was aware of how the kiss turned her mind into nothing? Her brain shut just immediately? Her body wanted to take it more than just a kiss?

And after that, Sooyoung is avoiding her?!

Yoona hates it.

And for the past few days, she spend most of it thinking about her and Sooyoung, and Sooyoung, and more of Sooyoung..

To where she concluded..

She is in love.

That Yoona is indeed in love with the brunette.

It must be the only reason of why her heart aching so, so bad when Sooyoung is avoiding her.

It must be the only reason of why her mind can’t stop thinking about Sooyoung.

And it must be the only reason of why, all every part of her body are hurting like crazy just because she can’t see the girl.

Yoona wants Sooyoung. Right here, right now, right on her arms, in her embrace.

Not only to the way of what Sooyoung and Yuri have.

She wants more.

Yoona wants more of Sooyoung than what Yuri, the girl’s bestfriend could own.

Yoona wants to own Sooyoung.

For that, she is willing to offer anything Sooyoung could possibly need, could possible want, could possibly desire.

And to go where she is intended to, now, she needed to think all way possible, not only to explain, but to make Sooyoung believe as well..

That she is in love with her, madly in love.

 

Yoona sighed, but her body stiffened immediately, heart pounded so hard upon hearing the door cracked open.

Turning her body swiftly, Yoona could see the very and only girl who had stole her breath away as well as her heart, yet again has no intention to give it back, not because Sooyoung doesn’t want to..

But simply because Yoona doesn’t want it back.

In exchange, Yoona wants Sooyoung’s.

And that’s what she is trying to talk it out with the girl.

Sooyoung walked closer, having her hat still on, as well as the hoodie, covering much of her face.

Yoona is standing in front of the class, walking as Sooyoung is walking closer, stopping right in the middle.

“Soo,” Yoona called, reaching out her hand, lightly touching Sooyoung’s cheek, having the desire to have that face into her sight “I want—Oh God!” Yoona cursed right the moment Sooyoung’s bruising face come into her sight “what happened to you?” she asked concernedly, both hands trying to reach Sooyoung’s face which Sooyoung refused by simply turning her head to the side.

Yoona’s frowned by Sooyoung’s rejection “so, Yuri can touch you but I can’t?”

Sooyoung’s brows furrowed “She is my bestfriend.”

“And I am not?” Yoona retorted.

Yoona’s remark brings Sooyoung’s creased deepened “I know her for years. You are not her, and you have no right to compare yourself on her!”

“We kissed!” Yoona argued back, upset by Sooyoung’s words “did you kissed her too like how you kissed me?!”

“What’s wrong with you?!” Sooyoung argued defensively, staring at the girl in disbelief. Did Yoona really bring that up?

“We have more that what you and Yuri had, aren’t we?!”

“You are talking nonsense.” Sooyoung said in between her gritted teeth.

“You said you want me more than a friend!”

“That was before I thought that—that--!!” Sooyoung’s tone raised, anger was visible thought their conversation. And one between stubborn people never ended good for as long as nobody want to take a step back “you don’t want me the way I do!! That you are only using me!! that—that--!!” Sooyoung paused to take a breath, said in a whisper that enough to tell Yoona that the girl is indeed pissed already “do you really need me to tell you all? don’t you know better than I do?”

Yoona swallowed. No, she can’t anger the girl now. They need to talk, and this is not one of the list she is going to talk about to the girl.

“Soo--..”

“I shouldn’t have come!” Sooyoung said as sharp “I told you we shouldn’t have met!” with that, Sooyoung turned around, ready to walk out from the door.

“No, please!” Yoona swiftly circling her arms around Sooyoung’s waist, back hugging the girl “don’t leave, please…” she pleaded.

Sooyoung stumbled right away, but she stands still, just stubborn as ever.

“I am sorry..” Yoona’s voice cracked into sobs “I—I don’t mean to upset you than how I already did.” She said softly “please, Soo.. don’t leave..”

But Sooyoung harshly hold both Yoona’s hands, forcefully peeled them from her waist before her eyes piecing through into Yoona’s.

“For what? so that we can kiss again?” Sooyoung’s voice sounded sarcastic “because that’s all you want?”

“Sooyoung--..”

“Or what?” Sooyoung cut, walking closer, closer as Yoona takes a step back for every one Sooyoung takes forward.

Until no space left where Yoona’s back hit the wall, closing the gap in between them, Sooyoung leaned on Yoona’s side façade, making sure that the girl will be the only one hearing, she whispered “or because you still haven’t achieve your desire? That you still need me to get my bestfriend? That you still need to use me until Yuri is yours?”

Yoona sobbed quietly by Sooyoung’s words.

It was not her fault that Sooyoung think that way.

“How bad you want her that you dare yourself to show your face right in front of me? how much you want her that shame doesn’t talk to you even after I found out about your plan?” Sooyoung’s jaw clenched, her heart is broken, yet she is too blind to realize that she broke another one.

Sooyoung’s heavy breaths are raging with anger when she voiced in between her tightened jaw “you want her that bad, huh?” she said “let’s see what I can do about that.”

And before Yoona knows it, before Yoona could proceed what happened, before Yoona could explained what her mind wanted to, what her heart desired for, and who is that she wants badly that shame only meant a word for.

Sooyoung crushed her lips, hard and demanding.

And unlike the kiss Sooyoung gave days ago at the back garden, this time, as passionate as it is, Yoona could feel Sooyoung’s anger and frustration there.

Not stopping there, Sooyoung bit Yoona’s lower lips, chewing until Yoona parted slightly which doesn’t even count to seconds.

In no time, Yoona can already feel Sooyoung’s tongue roaming all over , her lower lip gradually, biting occasionally, trying to feel more than she ever did.

Sooyoung’s mind is surely craving for more, but something far back into her mind tell her what she is supposed to do now.

She already decided. Yoona doesn’t want her, and that’s keep lingering inside Sooyoung’s head.

But what Sooyoung couldn’t probed in between their heated kiss is that Yoona is kissing back, that Yoona responding to her kiss, just as desperate, as frustrate, that Sooyoung knows, Yoona wants this kiss just as much as she does.

Sooyoung is highly sure about it, the moment Yoona’s hands slid around her neck, not though her neck, but to be exact, Yoona’s palm slid on Sooyoung’s jaw, under the hoodie, tightly gripping Sooyoung’s side façade, slipping to Sooyoung’s hairs, desperately pulling her closer to have more

But again, that is not why she came. Not exactly the reason why Sooyoung asked her bestfriend to wait in front of the class.

Yuri was standing in front of the class when she walked in earlier, and Sooyoung is sure that Yuri is still there like how she asked the girl to.

And that’s all she needs to know.

But what Yoona gives right now is not exactly how Sooyoung expected her to.

Which is why, holding both Yoona’s hands, Sooyoung pinned the girl on the wall, both hands holding Yoona’s and brought it to the wall, trapping Yoona’s head in between.

Sooyoung doesn’t stop. The kiss.

But refusing to give more, despite how the other girl is willing receive, as well as having more on how her heart is actually begging for, Sooyoung trailed her lips, down.

In no time, Sooyoung’s lips trailed from Yoona’s jaw, ear, under ear, to the latter’s neck.

Yoona’s escaped soft hitched moans along for every bite, , , and chew Sooyoung left in between.

Sooyoung’s lips latched on Yoona’s neck in another second, starting with light biting, to where she did it a little hard, purposely.

“Ahh! Soo--!!” Yoona bit her lower lip to avoid the mix of pleasure and pain Sooyoung gave her.

But just after a moment, it was turned into pure pain when Sooyoung, still knowingly bite a lot harder than before.

“Soo!!” Yoona tried to break free from Sooyoung’s grip, struggled to stop the girl to bite her already red neck. She knows it was. It definitely was.

“Please..” Yoona cried, begging. She knows Sooyoung is mad “Soo!!”

Yoona’s yell finally get the slightly opened door, by now, wide open with a girl barged into the room.

“Soo!!” and it was a familiar voice which Yoona recognized as the brunette’s bestfriend.

Wasting no time, Yuri run into the room, forcefully tear Sooyoung apart from the other girl, causing Sooyoung to fall on the table and chair, hard and painfully.

But Sooyoung doesn’t groan, nor express any pain from her expression.

Instead, Sooyoung wore a mocking smile as she said “why? wanna have fun with me?”

Yuri stared in disbelief like she has saw the girl for the first time in her life “what the--..Soo!! what the hell come into you!?”

Sooyoung chuckled in sarcastic “why? you will enjoy her as much as I do.”

“Soo--!!”

“I told you.” Sooyoung cut “I am going to hurt her.” she said “and this is just the beginning of the fun.” She said, again mocking a smile “I have so much else planned for her.”

“Choi Sooyoung!” Yuri yelled, kneeled by Sooyoung’s side, grabbing the girl’s collar “you better tell me that this is just a joke!”

“Joke?” in another smile of mockery, Sooyoung spoke “I can show you what a joke mean.” She whispered, enough to let both girls hear “the only way to save her from my joke,” she said, keeping the very smile “is for someone else to take her away from me.”

Yoona fall sits on the floor, wide open covered by her palms, as well as her eyes in pure surprised. No, don’t do that. Yoona fell in tears. There is no way Sooyoung did that.. no, right? no, Sooyoung doesn’t do that for her, does she? Sooyoung doesn’t help her, does she?

Finished with her word, Sooyoung jerked Yuri away, pushing until the girl fall sit on the floor as she quickly made her way out from the class, out from the school, out from what could break her.

And what’s happened the moment Sooyoung left, of what couldn’t possibly catch by the other two girls, what that couldn’t be explained and what couldn’t the other two ever find is that..

Sooyoung left the school with tears she had never had before, with broken heart she could never imagine she would had, and with pain she has no idea how to bear with..

 


a/n: Early Christmas present :D

Considering I might can't update for the few next weeks..

This might be my last update for the year..

Happy reading :)