I Found Love

Our Notebook

Umm.. hey.. I read the comment.. and there is one of you actually asking me to update all my stories by today..

 

But I can't update that three stories yet somehow.. and in exchange.. I will post this one.. :)

Hope it can at least make your day..

And.. happy reading.. :D

 


You caught me staring..

But I caught you staring back…

 

 

It is Monday. Usual day, usual class, usual friends, nothing new, nothing different.

But for some people, usual day can be hell exciting, terribly exciting.

“So how about we go out and watch this new movie together?” the tallest one with tanned skin from the group said, glancing on the one from her side, obviously wishing for a yes.

“Hey! Sure..” the eye smiling girl added.

“I am okay with that! I want to watch this movie so bad!” the petite one said “how Sica?”

The blonde one giggled “sure babe..”

“Hell yeah!” Yuri chuckled “Friday night?”

“That’s okay with me..”

“Yeah, sure..”

“How about you? Yoona?” Yuri asked, staring at the one who hasn’t said a word.

“..hmm.. huh?” Yoona quickly shifting back her gaze to her friend.

They’re sitting in the circle, this time in around Yoona’s seat which actually placed almost in the middle of the class. And all of her friends are pulling the closest nearby chair to have a comfortable conversation.

Yoona has her chair turned to the left side of the class, straightly facing the window where people can look out, but that’s not definitely where Yoona has her eyes on. Obviously not.

Jessica and Taeyeon are sitting on her right side, and Tiffany is on her left, and Yuri just across her. There is no table in between them because they’re just waiting for the morning bell to ring, for their teacher to come, and so, starting their daily routine. Studying.

 “I asked you if you want to join us in—hey, did you even still listen to me now?”

“..uhuh.. sure..” Yoona quickly said, glancing passed Yuri’s side before shifting back to her friend “yeah, yeah.. I know it..” she randomly answered.

Yuri’s brows furrowed when Yoona answered. This girl is obviously not there. Well, her body is, but her mind isn’t.

Yuri glanced over her other friends, getting shrugs instead before she followed Yoona’s gaze which definitely, and Yuri is highly sure that falling on a certain person.

It is the only one who is sitting in the back row, just near the window, having herself busy with books. The girl with that big glasses and pony tail hair.

“..oh, God..” Yuri mumbled “..Yoona, don’t tell me that you are crushing on her..”

“Wh-what?!” Yoona is obviously surprised “don’t say things like that!” she said seriously “and please, keep your voice low!”

“Yoona, boys and girls are standing in lines just to have a date with you and you’re crushing on the weirdest girl in our class?”

“Don’t call her that..” Yoona’s brows creased “how could you judge people like that?”

“Hey, sorry..” Yuri shrugged “it’s just.. she never talked, almost never talked to us..”

“Doesn’t mean you can talk about her that way..” Yoona’s left brow raised.

Tiffany chuckled “and why are you so pissed exactly?”

“..he-hey.. it’s not that.. it—it’s just that.. she—she is not weird, okay? She just doesn’t like to talk! What’s so weird about it!?”

“What weirder is that you like her..” Taeyeon teased.

“And stuttering when talking about her..” Jessica added. Just the best couple ever.

“He-hey! I said it’s not like that, okay?!”

Jessica giggled “Yoona.. people are watching over you.. boys and girls in our school will kill just to go out with you.. and here you are, dumbstruck and love sick by a girl? And not someone as popular as you’re to be exact?”

“Ya-yah!” Yoona blushed “I said, it’s--..”

“Hey, what do you say if I bring her here for our talk?” Yuri suggested in the most evil smile she could give “we still have sometime before the class start.. “she said “we can asked her things and Yoona can be satisfied staring at her with a closer look..”

“Don’t you dare!” Yoona threatened.

“Gosh Yoona.. you have a pretty unique taste there..” Tiffany shrugged.

“Ya—yahh!! I told you to stop!”

But it’s Yuri she is talking to. The girl never listened, especially if she can bestfriend about.

“Ya—yah!”

“Come on, Yoona.. just sit..” Tiffany and Taeyeon pulled the blushing girl from each side to get the girl back on her seat, while Yuri is already on her feet, walking to the quiet girl.

And oh damn, the three bestfriend are obviously enjoying Yoona’s blushing face.

It’s just that this bestfriend of their never once show any attraction to that boys and girls who will lined up for her. Never once.

Never once Yoona will went blushing and stuttered when talking about someone.

Never once Yoona will being all fluttered and nervous by a single name.

And really, never once Yoona actually is ever being like this.

They’re glad that Yoona finally finds someone to at least being all like that.. and they’re willing to help.  It’s just that this girl just too hopeless with this kind of things. It’s actually not her fault if all this time boys and girls are confessing, and she has no idea to do it to someone else.

But don’t call them bestfriend if she let their bestfriend passed this easily.

It’s almost two years together, and Yoona never once discussed this kind of matter.

Teasing their friends will be hell fun and exciting to do.

 

“..umm, Choi Sooyoung, right?” Yuri stood up just by the taller girl’s desk.

The girl who is busy with her pencil and sketch book is definitely surprised. Totally surprised.

“..we are wondering if—hey! Is that Yoona you’re drawing?” Yuri’s brow creased.

The tall girl is looking back at Yuri in horror, eyes widened when Yuri accidentally landed her eyes on the sketch book.

“..no—no!! yo-you’re wrong!?” Sooyoung swiftly denied, covering the sketch book with another book immediately.

“Hey, I am sure that it’s Yoona..” Yuri has this wide grin on her face while she took the sketch book from Sooyoung’s hand a little bit forcefully, getting what she wants, Yuri takes a good sight of the drawing.

“Hey, don’t tell me that you’re one of Yoona’s fangirls?” Yuri said, wearing a smile when she glanced on the blushing girl.

“..gi-give me that back..” Sooyoung is trying to reach her sketch book, but Yuri swiftly pulled it out from Sooyoung’s reach.

“I am not done with this..” Yuri said, shifting from one drawing to another.

More than half the sketch book was will with drawing. And more than half of it was Yoona’s picture.

“You’re good at drawing..” Yuri said “and there must be a reason why you’re drawing mostly about Yoona, right?” She asked, giving a smirk.

“..ple-please.. gi-give me that back..”

But Yuri didn’t listen. Instead, Yuri walked back where her friend are sitting.

Sooyoung struggled to get back her sketchbook, following Yuri behind who is holding the sketchbook lazily “He-hey! It—it’s--..”

“Yoona, I think you have another fan girl..” Yuri said, handing the sketch book with a smirk.

And for Sooyoung that’s hell..

Hell embarrassing..

And Sooyoung felt like the whole world come to dark when Yoona reached the sketchbook with a questioned and confused look.

Sooyoung was obviously trembling “..he-hey, don’t—don’t, wa-wait--..”

But Yoona already has her eyes on the first page, second, third, and Sooyoung is watching in fear.

It’s worse because they’re not alone, there are Yoona’s bestfriends, and more than half of the class already filled with students. The class went quiet, totally quiet and it’s like Sooyoung is standing there, frozen, stiffened.

Yoona hasn’t even finished half of the book before she gazed on Sooyoung’s face. The brunette’s face is as red as it could be, and nervous as hell.

And Yoona noticed that the latter is definitely in the verge of tears.

Yoona feels guilty when Sooyoung bit her lower lip, surely trying to hold her tears from falling.

Yoona cleared when she stood up, ignoring all that teasing smile from her friends, walking closer to the tall brunette who is just steps away from her.

“..umm.. it’s--..”

Sooyoung snatched back her sketchbook from Yoona’s hand before Yoona can even finish her word, while the other hand already in fist, Sooyoung thumb’s nail is digging into her flesh, deeper than how it supposed to be.

Yoona is worried, she surely is “..hey, you-..” but Sooyoung doesn’t want to listen.

With no word, Sooyoung is running out from the class, running from her humiliation.

“..uh.. did I go.. too far?” Yuri hesitantly asked.

Yoona flicked her tall bestfriend’s forehead “if after this she is avoiding me, Kwon Yuri, I won’t talk to you for the rest of my life..” Yoona mumbled in her pissed tone before she stormed out from the class, going after the brunette just now.

“Is she serious with that?” Yuri glanced over her bestfriends with an innocent look “she should thank me, I helped them!”

Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany shook her head in disproval “you seriously never learn..” Taeyeon mumbled, taking Jessica’s hand to go to their seat.

“What? Tiff? Are you going too? babe?” and there, Yuri is walking after the girl she has been having this sweet bestfriend-girlfriend thing to Tiffany’s seat.

“Not you too, babe?! Tiff?!”

-----

 

“..Yoona?” it was a nonstop name calling by the tanned girl, but so far, none of them being answered by the other girl “Yoona? Yoon?”

Tiffany chuckled “you know she won’t answer, right?” she said, glancing on Yuri before gazing back on the girl who is sitting across her, busy eating her lunch.

“I already apologized!” Yuri said defended.

“Keep trying..” Jessica chuckled, glancing over her still sulking bestfriend on her left.

“You ruin her dream..” Taeyeon who is sitting by her girlfriend’s right said, definitely worth a glare.

“How long are you going to be like this, Yoona?” Yuri said desperately “it’s been four days..”

“Why don’t you help her talking with this girl back so that she can have her sweet conversation back?” Tiffany asked.

“Tch..” Yuri scoffed “if that sweet coolly ‘good morning’ you always give her every morning and that shy smile she gave you every morning is even what you can call conversation..”

“It’s better than nothing at all!!” Yoona glared “at least she is not avoiding me like this!”

“It wasn’t even my fault!” Yuri fought back.

“What?! She always come to school early at morning, and now she will come right when the school’s bell ring or after!! And she will immediately go disappeared in break time!!” Yoona snapped “and it’s all happened because you humiliated her in front of our classmates!!”

“If it’s not me, you won’t know that she have feeling for you too!!”

“Yah! You two! We’re in the cafeteria!” Tiffany said in her muffled tone “keep it low or we will leave!”

Yoona frowned, turning from her tall bestfriend.

“..but..” it’s Taeyeon “Yoona, is that why you always come early to school in these past few months?”

Yoona blushed, throwing a glare to the petite girl, making Taeyeon giggled “..i see.. you’re really lovesick this time..” she said “why you never told us anyway?”

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Yoona leaned on the table, tilting her head slightly to throw another glare on Taeyeon who is sitting past Jessica from her sight. If Taeyeon is the one sitting by her side, that petite girl must be already choked by now.

Jessica escaped soft chuckled, patting Yoona’s cheek softly “you could’ve told us.. we will do nothing but being supportive.. we might not be the best in these kind of things.. but we will always try our best to find a way to help you..” she said, giving a soft smile “okay, I know trusting us with your heart take a really big step, but you could give this a try than staring at her from a far..” she shrugged “we will always be by your side, Yoona..”

“..Sica.. it’s not that I don’t trust you.. there were time that I want to tell you..” Yoona frowned “but these kids..” she glared on Taeyeon and Yuri “are making it so damn hard for me to voice it..” she said “they’re going to start teasing, and what I was afraid to happen.. if it comes to her, which is happening right now..” she said “and she is avoiding me because this friend..” again, Yoona glared on Yuri “is trying to help me..”

“Look on the bright side..” Jessica smiled “at least we know that she is into you..” she said, making Yoona blushed.

Tiffany leaned closer to the table, elbow on the table with her chin on her palm “what do you see in her anyway?”

“Everything you don’t..” Yoona swiftly answered, doesn’t even wait a beat to hesitate, mostly slipped maybe, only to get her face redder by Tiffany’s silent respond before the girl chuckled.

“That’s deep..” Tiffany commented.

“And sweet..” Jessica added.

“And-..”

Yuri swallowed her words when she received another glare from Yoona “what an unfair treatment..” she mumbled.

“You can count on us, Yoona… we will try everything we can..” Tiffany said “its if you want to..”

“..su-sure..” Yoona mumbled “after all.. I already lost my chance to talk to her after this..” she frowned “and I have no idea on how to get close to her anymore..”

“So, how far have you gone actually?” Tiffany asked “you’ve been coming early to school ever since last semester, right?”

“..hmm.. about that..” Yoona bit her lower lip, avoiding to make any eye contact “..i haven’t been go too far..”

“Kissing?”

“What?! no!!” Yoona’s face went red, already so red just by the image of them, kissing. How sweet must it tastes? And addictive? And hell—Yoona needs to shake her head to get it out from her mind before she could get another teasing from her evil bestfriends.

“Holding hands?”

“..umm.. no..”

Tiffany raised her brows “visiting her home?”

“..er.. isn’t that too far?” Yoona asked back.

“The hell!” Yuri finally spoke “how far did you go exactly?”

“We’re talking!” Yoona swiftly defended.

“You mean that ‘good morning’ greetings?” Yuri stared at Yoona weirdly, and the brunette is looking everywhere but her friends “Geez, Yoona! You’ve gone no where!!”

“Ya-yah! Do—do you know how hard it is to get her to talk to me!?”

“Of course it is! you’ve never talked to her aside from that good morning thing!”

“Ya—yah!!”

“Hey, you two! Seriously!” Tiffany tolled her eyes.

“Okay.. now, we need figure out how to get you both closer..” Jessica said, taking the chance before the two tall girls back into their childish fight.

It was just a minute of silence before Taeyeon slipped “..hey, do you remember our study trip by next week?”

Jessica’s eyes rounded “right! Yoona..” she called, turned to meet the tall girl’s eyes “have you had your partner?”

“I was about to ask her..” Yoona mumbled “but you know.. I can’t even see her lately..”

“How hard it would be to ask her anyway?” Yuri’s left brow raised.

“Yah! Easy to say!”

“If you’re waiting for her to ask you, I don’t think she will..” Tiffany said “and waiting until you get time for just the two of you seem pretty impossible these days..” she said “just ask her on the class, will you?”

“With all our other classmates are watching?”

“Does it bother you?”

“Am I not supposed to?” Yoona’s brow furrowed.

A naughty grin appeared on Taeyeon’s face when she tilted her head to meet Yoona’s eyes “you said you love her and yet you are scared to take a step?”

“Ya-yah! Who said something about love?!” Yoona swiftly replied, her face red “and—and you’re talking about showing the whole class that I am interested in her?!”

“Why not? is she not worth the attention for?” Tiffany asked “will it make you embarrassed if people know that you have feeling for her?”

“Of—of course not!” Yoona swiftly denied, but mumbling after “it will be embarrassing if she rejected me..”

“You won’t go nowhere with that..” Taeyeon sighed “look at Yul..” she said “she doesn’t even care if she is screaming her heart out with the whole school to know..”

“Yeah, that’s right..” Yuri grinned, reaching her arms out on Tiffany’s shoulder to pull the giggling girl closer “but you need to stop playing hard to get, babe..” she said “and be my girlfriend already..”

“This will keep you confessing..” Tiffany chuckled.

“I will still confess to you everyday if you’re my girlfriend..”

Tiffany escaped another chuckle while leaning on Yuri’s shoulder “surprised me..”

“Sure, hell yeah!” Yuri exclaimed excitedly “I am going to get a yes from you..”

“Oh, you two, please..” Yoona mumbled “there is someone still single here..”

They chuckled by Yoona’s sarcastic comment “now that you know she has feeling for you too..” Jessica said “..will it be okay for you to take this into more action?”

“You mean like asking her out?”

“One of them, maybe..” the blonde shrugged.

“But first, you need to ask her to become your study partner in next week trip..” Taeyeon said “we’re going for a night and two days..” she said “that’s such a good opportunity..”

“Yeah, I am on it too..” they mumbled.

“And do it before someone else did..”

“Don’t advice me before you’re in the relationship..” Yoona groaned on Yuri’s comment. That’s definitely bias. Yoona said nothing over the other three girls comments.

“What? Tiff!!?” Yuri whined childishly, making Tiffany giggled.

“Deal with that..” Tiffany said “you pissed her off..” she added “and you might still need to deal with it for these few weeks..”

Yuri rolled her eyes in annoyance “I hate her, I hate her.. I really do..”

And of course, Yoona ignored it greatly “fine! I will ask her today!” Yoona said determinately “no a chance to walk further from me, Choi Sooyoung..”

-----

 

“So, since next week will be out trip already, I need your name and your partner name, and today is the last day..” Mrs.Jin said “you will partnered up in two, and your partner will be the same gender with you, considering that you will sleep in the same room..” she said “and I will give you the assignment you need to do for this study trip..” she said, earning round of grumbles, groans, and soft protest from the students.

But Mrs.Jin doesn’t care “now, for those who already partnered up, give me your name and your partner’s name..” she continued “and for those who hasn’t.. find them, now..”

Students are scattering around, some of them are giving listing their name and their partner’s name to the teacher, and some lazily trying to find their partner.

And by now, people know who is crowded by them who has not partnered up yet.

“This is your chance..” Jessica nudged Yoona who is rejecting an offer from one of her classmate in her way to Mrs.Jin’s seat.

Yoona looked at her bestfriend hesitantly before she stood up from her seat.

“Guess what..” Yuri said “I think you’re not the only one who want to partnered up with her..” she said, getting eyes on the girl they’re talking about, and there is one of her classmate standing by close to her, and still walking closer.

Yoona swiftly walking closer to Sooyoung’s seat, swiftly walking passed her classmate, giving an innocent smile that talk ‘I don’t know where you’re heading to’ when Yoona is obviously sure that Hyoyeon is walking closer to Sooyoung’s seat.

“Sooyoung, be my partner..” and Yoona doesn’t waste a second when she voiced it out.

Hyoyeon seem to sigh in disappointment. It is that popular Im Yoona who is asking the girl, and before she can hear Sooyoung’s answer, Hyoyeon turned around, walking away in defeated.

Sooyoung seems obviously surprised, definitely is.

The tall girl is staring at Yoona with a questioned look when Yoona gave a sweet smile, the sweetest she could do with a soft “..please..”

“..um.. I—I.. umm..”

Yoona leaned closer, and Sooyoung stoned “..please..” Yoona repeated again.

And it is just too close that it already shut Sooyoung’s mind, they’re both fluttered, flushed red, and someone need to break this tempting close distance before they lost their mind “..su-sure..”

A big smile appeared on Yoona’s face when she pulled back, her face flushed pink, not as red as Sooyoung’s “then, I will list our name to Mrs.Jin, okay?”

“..ye-yeah..”

Yoona swiftly turned and making her way to the front class.

“How?” Jessica asked when they’re in the queue to list their name.

Yoona bit her lower lip before that big grin makes a way to her face “just best day ever!!”

-----

 

The bus packed with students, all second grades. There are four students for each row, and two for every side, and the last seat in the very end joined, where in total there are more of less 30 students there, and for two busses, it makes 60 students for all.

There is another car, small car, for teachers, four to be exact, and the other two are inside the bus.

Students are surely excited for their study trip. And it goes in a list for whatever reasons they have.

And, maybe not all of them showing that complete excitement in a happy smiley face.

Sooyoung is terribly restless, feeling all groggy and nervous, and part of it definitely because that one top student in their school is sitting by her side, and more of it, it’s her crush!

And the fact that the girl by her side knows, doesn’t really help to ease her anxiousness.

Sooyoung had not glanced on the girl by her side even once, no matter how many times she felt Yoona’s on her side façade.

Sooyoung has her eyes all on the window, not even taking a damn on whatever she sees through it. She doesn’t even remember whatever crossed her sight, not even close in paying attention anyway.

She feels her heart fluttered more from how it supposed to rushed blood all over her body regularly and her chest tightened to where she questioned if her lungs still functioned normally.

She studies biology, this is definitely not good. She is close to having a heart attack.

And it was nearly two hours, but their destination is still nowhere to seen.

What a really long trip..

 

Yoona, in the other hand is definitely more than nervous, but she is just that good to hide it behind her sweet smile. She is always that good.

This is just the very first time that she can sit this close to the one and only person who can make her heart skips a beat, well, maybe not a beat, skips beats..

And it makes her wondering if she could stand this any longer.

She is close to stop breathing, and by the nonstop lip-biting, it’s close to bleeding.

And really, her evil friends do nothing better.. all that teasing words, smiles, to massages are get her nowhere to calm down, far from it actually, very far.

..damn! Yoona, you’re going to spend a night with her!! in the same room!!” Yuri spoke.

Do you want any advice?” it was Taeyeon, with the most evil smile she could give.

Yoona shook her head slowly, hell, she needs to get it out from her mind before both the most evil ones between them corrupted her and turned her into one of them.

No, she is not Yuri and Taeyeon.. no..

“..umm.. so, Sooyoung..” Yoona called, one of her way to keep her away from the evil thought maybe to voice a word or two ”..have you ever come here?” she asked, surely talking about the place they’re going to visit.

“..O-oh, no..” the other girl answered in a faint whisper.

“Ah, I see..” Yoona smiled sweetly, enough to get Sooyoung’s face slightly red “me neither..” she added “it’s so good that I got to go here with you..”

And yeah, Sooyoung’s face got redder that she said nothing.

Yoona gave soft chuckled when she brought her hand to Sooyoung’s cheek “are you okay? You’re red..” she said “are you feeling unwell? Carsick?”

She is worried, of course Yoona is purely—wait, maybe she is taking an advantage knowing Sooyoung’s feeling for her might be one of the reason of the taller girl’s blush. But it’s really nothing big, right? just feeling Sooyoung’s warm cheek in her palm seriously blow their mind.

“..um.. I—I.. mm..”

And it took Yoona all of her to not crushing her lips to the stuttered one.

“..uh.. do—do you want me to get you something?”

“..No—no..it—it’s okay..”

“Really?”

“..uh.. yeah..”

“Okay.. just tell me if you need something, okay?”

Sooyoung nodded. And before Yoona can pull their face as closer than how it already was, losing that self-control she has madly hold back all day, Yoona leaned back to her seat, having her eyes closed.

What a sweet torturing day.. two days and a night to be exact..

-----

 

“Okay, all!!” Mrs. Jin yelled “attention please!!”

The poor teacher sighed, half yelling while grouping the kids in 6 groups, ten for each. And of course it consists 5 pairs for each.

“Okay.. this is a museum..” Mrs.Jin said, pointing to the several buildings behind her “I want each group to tour this museum, and make an essay about it..” she added, earning grunts and protest everywhere.

“This museum has 6 small building in total, and each building has different theme.. one teacher is going to stay in each room, and each group will come to each building by turn..” she said “you have 20 minutes for every building before you move to another building..” she added “and you need to read the rule in front of the gate before you step inside.. understand?”

“Yes!!” it was the crowd, the crowd consisted around 60 students.

“Take the route map from the teacher, and they will arrange which group to enter which building and so on..”

“Yes!!”

“Good, and one more..” she said “walking with your partner, and I took no excuses if I don’t see you with your partner..”

It was the last warning Mrs.Jin said before the crowded scattered like kids who lost their parents.

So noisy and just headache.

 

Yoona grinned as she turned to Sooyoung, gripping their route map with her right hand, and swiftly sliding other in Sooyoung’s right hand, fingers fill in between each other’s before gripping as tightly as she can, obviously surprised the tall brunette.

Tingled is running all over their body, heart races, and face blushed.

But they could care less. With that secret sweet smile which they find it almost hard to hide, this is just beyond what their sense can proceed.

“Come on!” Yoona said excitedly “we got building number 4 for our first..”

“..ah.. ye-yeah..” Sooyoung mumbled, doubting if the half running girl can hear her.

“This feels so great!!” Yoona giggled as she stepped inside building number four. It is a room full with thousands species of conserved butterflies. As far as she saw on the map, there are beetles, dragonflies, and all of them where they will find out the moment they stepped inside the other buildings.

“..have you ever go to somewhere like this?” Yoona glanced on Sooyoung before she bows a little, staring at the first glasses box in awe.

“..n-no..”

“Great!” Yoona exclaimed with a sweet wide smile when she straightened her back, facing Sooyoung, leaning closer to enough heated the tall brunette in a deep shy when she whispered “..make this as our first date, okay?”

-----

 

It was a long day..

A really long one..

So much longer by the fact that it turned out time passed so much slower than before. It’s a trick, right?

 

Yoona spent her day out from her bestfriends sight. It’s definitely a must. She can’t get Sooyoung close to her evil bestfriend, not now..

The good news is they are in the different group. All of them.

And what’s more make Yoona’s day is that she got a night to spend with Sooyoung. A thought itself make her face blushing hard, but she is this determinate to get closer to the tall girl. Just the two of them.

She has been throwing all that teasing words and smiles. And so far, she knows that it worked out just fine.

Yoona couldn’t help when her words tripped or choked the brunette in thin air. And she enjoys having Sooyoung in her sight, just as much knowing that she can feel Sooyoung this close.

Yoona loves when Sooyoung stuttered and blushing by her teases. That’s adorable. And Yoona would love to see more of it.

They had dinner, together, of course in the big loud room with the other 64 humans being. Loud and noisy for each.

 

Yoona is lying on their shared bed while waiting for her roommate to finish washing up in the shared bathroom along the corridor.

A smile made to her face with every scene from this morning to their trip, to their dinner, and now.

Ah, this is life..

A creak sound from the door perked Yoona up, instantly sitting on her bed with her eyes fixed on the door.

Only to get her jaw hung low and her eyes widened in awe. Yoona swallowed hard with her eyes locked on the tall attractive creature that standing frozenly in the door step.

A tall attractive figure in a short—like really short pants, and sleeveless tight shirt, and a towel hung around her neck with her slight messy hair where Yoona is sure that Sooyoung’s hair is not completely wet, but just some of the very end of them where melted every piece of bones inside her.

And really.. no big glasses, no ponytail, it’s simply Sooyoung..

“Close the door.” Yoona said, without breaking her gaze.

Sooyoung cleared while she pushed the door gently, eyes not meeting Yoona’s. Sooyoung doesn’t even know why she could get this hell nervous. It’s not like she did something wrong in their date, right? and yes, it’s how Yoona called it.

Sooyoung bended slightly on her travel bag that place just not far from the door, sitting on the floor before she ped the bag.

She can feel Yoona’s eyes that wake baby hairs on her nape, and for the very same reason she doesn’t dare to turn around.

Sooyoung took a bottle from the bag, putting some lotion on her palm, rubbing in between both palms before she rubs her palm all over her arms, long legs, and her tummy.

Yoona swore, never once she felt this hot before. It’s not even something sensual or what. Sooyoung just puts that lotion all over her body, and Yoona is completely fighting her urge to offer a hand.

Yoona is sitting on the bed where her eyes gaze right on Sooyoung back, unmoving, hypnotizing.

And it’s worse when Sooyoung reached her tummy. Not that Yoona peeked, but she can’t even turn from it when the tall brunette slightly raised her shirt to slip her hand.

Yoona gulped, but giving out an awkward cough when Sooyoung stood up and glancing at her.

Just what the hell that Taeyeon and Yuri did to her innocent mind.

“..do—do you want me to tu-turn off the lamp?”

Yoona said nothing, making the tall brunette confused, even decided not to turn the lamp off in the end.

“..umm..” and Yoona doesn’t even realized it when Sooyoung already standing by the bed’s side awkwardly “..a-are you going to sleep there?”

“Yeah.” Yoona answered, pulling her legs by bending both her knees to let Sooyoung climbed up on the bed, giving the other side which meets the wall right away.

The tall girl is doing so, silently, and lying just by Yoona’s side. Yoona frowned when Sooyoung chooses to face the wall instead of her.

Sooyoung must have a cramp when she decided to turn to the other side, as quietly and as slowly as she can.

And she was nearly died, chocking from the thin air when she found Yoona is still awake, staring at her as she is frowning, arms crossed on her chest.

“..yo-you haven’t sleep?”

Yoona shook her head, but that frown slowly faded.

“..umm.. tro-troubled with—with the lamp?”

Again, Yoona shook her head.

Sooyoung gave a soft sigh, decided that it’s best to stop making a conversation. She doesn’t even know why this girl mad at her, for as far as she knows, she had done nothing wrong.

The taller one was about to turn around, thinking to deal with the cramp tomorrow morning when Yoona swiftly slid both her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, one in between the pillow and Sooyoung’s neck, one from the other side that both can meet past Sooyoung’s nape.

Sooyoung stiffened. Okay, this is out from what she expected. And she can feel blood drained from her body, her mind shut, heart surpassed its usual beats, lungs tightened, and her body heated.

And Yoona leaned closer, terribly close that they can hear each other’s heartbeat. To where Sooyoung swore that Yoona’s heartbeat just as worse as hers.

“..not that I hate what you wear..” Yoona voiced, blushing “but can you not wearing them while walking around in the corridor?”

Sooyoung blinked. What with her clothes?

“And I know I am not one to talk to you about that, nor asking you such things.. because you’re not mine..” she said “yet..” she added with a shy smile making its way on her face “but considering that one day I will.. and I will make sure you are..” she continued, sending Sooyoung’s face to the reddest.

They can feel both their heart fluttered, thumping to the hardest it could be, to the faster it could even go, and they’re blushing, even if sure Sooyoung got it worse.

“..please…” Yoona said softly.

Sooyoung’s mind still shut to process Yoona’s word that all she gave that rigorous nods.

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously while they’re still gazing deep into each other’s eyes. She can’t even believe herself on what she just said.

She must have lost her mind already. Is it called confession already?

“..umm.. ca-can you sleep while facing me? ju-just like this?” Yoona stammered.

Again, Sooyoung gave that rigorous nods.

“..then..” Yoona mumbled while her eyes for a while avoiding Sooyoung’s “..ca-can I hug you to—to sleep?”

Sooyoung blinked. So far, her mind shut, and really, does Yoona mean what she asked? What does it called for whatever they’re doing right now? isn’t it hugging already? How close does hugging mean to Yoona? And--..

“..oh.. bu-but if you--..” Yoona quickly spoke while she pulled her arms, maybe she is going to far for a day.. but it all washed down the moment Sooyoung hold her arm.

“No—no! it—it’s okay!” but like Sooyoung’s face can’t go more redder than how it already was, out of her embarrassment, Sooyoung turned her face only to bury it on the pillow.

Yoona escaped soft chuckle, unwrapping her arms, manage to give Sooyoung’s pink warm cheek gentle caresses, landed a soft peck after, before swiftly wrapping them around Sooyoung’s waist, pulling themselves closer before she cuddled the tall girl more.

“..thank you.. and good night.. have a sweet dream..” Yoona mumbled in between her soft giggle, while rested her head on Sooyoung’s chest, listen to the girl’s out of rhythm heartbeats to sleep.

What the best night ever..

-----

 

The moment two of the best days in Yoona’s life over, everything seem back to normal. Well, maybe except that the trip brings her closer to Sooyoung, and closer each day.

And Yoona couldn’t get happier. She would always come to school earlier when she found out that Sooyoung back to her past routine.

They will chat until Yoona’s evil teasing bestfriends come to start the teasing, getting them undoubtedly going to the reddest they could be, but what more ridiculous is that Yoona loves that feeling, that shy smile Sooyoung gave, stuttering, and just everything. And it keeps on going on until the bell ring, and the same thing happen in their break.. to where it repeated time to time, day to day, until now..

They’re taking steps, and by now, Yoona is way more than satisfied when they’ve holding hands, either in the way home, or in between their way to canteen, and by now… Yoona is going to Sooyoung’s home.

It’s all for the assignment anyway. The assignment Mrs.Jin gave, which supposed to be turned in by tomorrow.

Yoona is patiently waiting in front of the door after she rings the bell. She definitely put way more effort into her dressing considering that it’s only some group work.

The door opened, but instead Sooyoung, a middle age woman, face similar to Sooyoung with a warm friendly smile greeted her “ah, you must be Yoona..” she said “come in.. Sooyoung is waiting inside her room, seemly to prepare her things for the working group..”

The lady is kindly taking Yoona to the second floor, to the room in the very end of the corridor, giving a small smile before she went back down.

With twice faint knocks, the door opened, revealing the tall attractive girl who is definitely the reason to keep Yoona awake almost every night, getting her harder to sleep, and the reason why she is way to excited for school.

Sooyoung wore a comfortable shirt with short pants, with her hairs falling though her shoulder, without glasses. It’s one of the reasons why Yoona keeps holding Sooyoung’s hand thought almost the entire time in their school.

Yoona was either annoyed by the increasing number of people who attract by Sooyoung’s little change, that no big glasses and pony tail style, or feeling lucky that she gets to hold Sooyoung’s hand with an excuse which until now, not a word being thrown by the other girl, instead, Sooyoung is seemly to enjoy it too, looking at how she will hold Yoona’s hand as tightly as the latter does.

“Hey..” Sooyoung greeted with a smile, less stuttering “come in..” she said.

Yoona gave a sweet smile as she stepped inside the room, eyes wondering.

The room is not big, nor small, but enough for a single bed, a wardrobe, study table, and another table with a big mirror half Sooyoung’s size, and there is a carpet in the middle of the room, with a small table on it.

Sooyoung seated in one side of the table, her laptop already on and Yoona followed to by her side.

“..umm.. where do we start?” Sooyoung opened her note, the note she hardly made in between their study trip in between stealing glances on her date.

And don’t ask about Yoona. She didn’t make one, purely because someone else got her eyes and she just can’t get this someone out from her sight.

“..do you want to read and I type or doing otherwise?” Sooyoung asked.

Yoona has both her elbows on the table, chin on her palms, giving this innocent smile when she asked “is there something involving doing and you?”

And there, Sooyoung is choked in from the thin air, face blushed, not daring to lift and meeting Yoona’s teasing smile.

Yoona giggled “I am not so good with self-control, and I am nearly done with it..” she mumbled.

“..umm.. so—so… you re-read?”

Yoona gave a soft smile when she mumbled “sure..”

They’re almost done, and of course with Yoona sweet teasing in between, making their boring assignment working more, and more exciting and way more fun.

Their face all red, but of course who will put a damn. They’re obviously enjoying it though.

“..hmm.. we’re going for a movie by the end of the week..” Yoona said in between her reading for what Sooyoung should type, and definitely referring her bestfriend by we “will you go as my date?”

And it’s not first, definitely, since their study trip was their first date.

Sooyoung doesn’t turn for she can feels Yoona’s stare bore on her side façade, and with a naughty smile. It’s hell one hard to resist.

“..umm.. yo-your date?”

Yoona’s smiled widened “..hmm.. I won’t let you be anyone date but me.. you know that, right?” by now, Yoona already put the note on the table, back to her usual pose, elbows on the table, cheeks on palms, staring on Sooyoung.

“..mm.. I—I.. do-don’t mind..” Sooyoung mumbled, biting her lower lip in nervousness.

Yoona’s eyes fixed on Sooyoung’s lip-biting. And it doesn’t help to clear her mind that she find it strongly distracting. And tempting.

“..why did you bit your lip? Nervous?” Yoona mumbled, her heart fluttered by her own question, and please don’t ask about Sooyoung. She is nearly fainted.

“..um.. hmm..”

“Will it help to be less nervous when you bit it?” Yoona asked softly, eyes never left Sooyoung’s lips.

Sooyoung is obviously aware, but chose to pretend not to know, she nodded awkwardly “..umm.. ma-maybe..”

“..then..” Yoona swallowed, her heart close to explode, blood rushed all over her body when the question lingered all over her mind. She was fighting over it, and it took all of her when she lost, and it doesn’t help that her lips are into it too “..do you need a help?”

And hell!

Yoona can’t even believe that she asked that.

Sooyoung choked again, coughing when there is barely thing to cough about. She is just breathing.

And that’s it.. Yoona is done with stupid self-control when this girl is asking it herself.

“..sorry, can’t resist..” and that’s the only warning Yoona gave before she slid her hand on Sooyoung’s nape, pulling closer while she, herself leaning closer.

Their lips meet in the middle, pressing just like that.

Sooyoung is definitely surprised that her eyes widened and tensed before she calmed her breathing.

It took a moment before Yoona started moving her lips. With their eyes closed, head tilted each to other side, both heart pounding hard near to jump out from their chest, breath heaved along with the rhythm of their kiss.

And it was all start right when Sooyoung responded to the kiss.

And it goes from a gentle sweet kiss to a smashing lip lock. Deeper and hotter when they involved tongues in between.

Hell! It was their first, and it feels heaven.

They pulled out just when their lungs are asking for it, because if not, they could really stay forever.

They’re avoiding each other’s eyes, with Yoona mumbled “..umm.. email me the assignment..” she said “it was nearly the end and I will finish it at home..” she added, packing her stuff while standing up “and I will need this for a while, I will give you back tomorrow.. and bye..” she said, lifting the note, before walking out from the room, leaving the dumbfounded girl there.

Ah, tonight, both of them are obviously not in a mood to sleep..

-----

 

The class went supportively quiet, counting that they’re near the semester tests, maybe students are just wishing that their cooperative attitude will fill the blank in their exam sheets later, maybe a point or two will save them from hell, who knows.

But by now, Mrs.Jin has asked several pairs to read their assignment, wanting to know if her students understand what the meaning behind a study trip, which is simply to learn and to have fun, not only the later.

It was Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s turn when Mrs.Jin called.

“..so, by the next building, we’ve seen thousands specimens of beetles, starting from--..” and Sooyoung has finished reading half, handing to Yoona the paper to read the half.

“And by the second building, we’ve found lots of insect species where it was highly estimated that they’re close to extinction. All the scarce speciments--..”

“By this study trip, we’ve learned that there are a lot of specimens that we have no idea could ever exist and still do exist. We’ve got to learn how the nature work and--..”

Yoona read, taking her final breath as she ended her speech “and other than that, I found love..”

And by the final sentence, while Jessica and Tiffany are trying hard to hold her giggles, Taeyeon and Yuri are burying their face on their crossed arms on the table, must be already laughing silently.

Yoona’s face went red, and so does Sooyoung’s. This is not her idea. Putting that final words are definitely not hers, nor Sooyoung’s. damn!! Her evil friends must be putting them with pen similarly with typing words like, while she is not looking and she accidentally read it out loud.

What a bunch of ten years old friends she has…

And the one who gave the idea are actually laughing their out, which irritated Yoona even more.

“..excuse me?”

Yoona cleared when she turned to face her teacher “..umm.. It—it’s.. what I mean is—is that.. I love study trip.. we learn so much of what we couldn’t get from sitting inside the class..” she answered swiftly “..what I mean is that.. if—if there is another study trip by—by next year, I—I would be definitely into it..” she added, giving a smile along, trying to make it more assuring.

Mrs.Jin gave a small smile, taking it as a compliment on her idea of the study trip, obviously proud on herself.

“Good..” Mrs.Jin said “you both can go back to your seat..”

Yoona hasn’t meet Sooyoung’s eyes since this morning, simply because every time she glanced on the tall girl, she can’t help but wanting to taste that lips all over again. Sweet and addicting.

They walked to their seats, Yoona narrowed her eyes in annoyance on her childish bestfriend which definitely pretended not to get the glare.

 

It was break time when Yoona hold Sooyoung’s hand, dragging the brunette somewhere far, far from the crowd, far especially from her evil bestfriends, away from the teasing, and away from the loudness.

They need to talk. After the kiss they shared. And the silence, they really, seriously need to talk.

And so there they are, standing the small garden behind the three floored library.

Standing awkwardly face to face, Yoona is the first to speak “..umm.. about what happened earlier..” she said “that wasn’t me..” she voiced softly “and I am way more than sure that it’s either Yuri or Taeyeon..” she added “..so..” she tilted her head slightly, wanting to meet Sooyoung’s eyes “..forgive me?”

“..ye-yeah..” Sooyoung nodded, meeting Yoona’s apologetic eyes before she turned somewhere else, slightly disappointed by what Yoona said. It’s not her.

“..it’s not true..” Yoona said “I apologize for that..”

And Sooyoung’s heart sunk deeper. It’s not true. Without giving a word, Sooyoung nodded slowly with her eye wondering everywhere but Yoona’s.

But Yoona step closer, trapping Sooyoung’s face with both hands to get the brunette to meet her eyes “..i mean.. I didn’t find love in the study trip..” she said, there is a hint of teasing smile there definitely reading behind Sooyoung’s frown “I found it way more earlier than before..” she said “first grade, second semester in art class..”

Sooyoung’s eyes wondering in Yoona’s, and the latter gave a smile.

“..that’s why.. can you count that one as a confession? Can you give me an answer?” Yoona asked “I don’t want being your friend..” Yoona mumbled, stepping closer and closer “I want more..”

Sooyoung swallowed by the closeness “..I—I..” her gaze is nowhere near Yoona’s “..but—but.. the-there is no e-even a que-question..” she mumbled.

Yoona sighed, her face already all red, and she doubts if she could stay so close like this without closing the gap in between them.

“Okay.. listen.. Choi Sooyoung.. I love you, so, so much.. will--..”

“I love you too..” and it was slipped as fast as Sooyoung could do.

Yoona’s brows knitted “..hmm?”

“Wi-wil you be my—my girlfriend?” and it’s just as fast as the previous one.

A mischievous smile made its way on Yoona’s face “..you’re asking me?”

Sooyoung avoided Yoona’s eyes with her face still trapped in between Yoona’s hand “..is—isn’t it going to—to hurt your pride if—if you ask me instead?”

Yoona’s brows furrowed until realization hits her “don’t tell me that they told you that!”

But Sooyoung went silent.

Yoona groaned in annoyance. Her evil friends must say things to make this shy adorable attractive girl to confess instead.

“Oh God, Sooyoung! I love you! why should it hurt my pride telling you that?!”

Sooyoung bit her lower lip as anxiousness eating her up.

“I do..” Yoona answered “my turn..” she said “Sooyoung, please be my girlfriend?”

Sooyoung’s face went to the reddest with Yoona’s warm breath hitting her face “..I—I do..”

A big, big sweet smile made it’s way on Yoona’s face and a shy sweet one on Sooyoung’s.

“..i told you.. biting your lip make me wanting to do it too..” Yoona said with a naughty smile “doing the biting I mean.. and with your lip obviously..” she added “and already tasting it once make me craving more for you..” Yoona whispered “..and now that you’re mine.. I won’t ask..” she said “nor warning you…”

“..wh--..”

And Yoona does not ask, nor warning.. before she kisses this adorable sweet girl.. which now already been hers.. and always be hers..

And just.. they found love..