My Beautiful Stranger (1/3)

Our Notebook

Yoona is pacing back and forth in the study room. Her eyes refuse to meet the older lady’s.

“Are you out of your mind?”

Yoona sighed, stopping on her track. She saw this coming.

“Oh God, mom.” Yoona replied as politely as she could “I am not asking for moving out.” She said calmly, staring right into her mother’s eyes “I am only asking for a short break.”

“And why exactly do you need that for?”

Yoona exhaled. She had giving her reason. Her mother just refused to listen. She always does.

“..I was graduated from college just recently.” Yoona spoke “and I am just asking for a short break, a short vacation by myself, alone, before I am starting to work for the company.”

“You don’t need the vacation.” Yoona’s mother replied, not bothering to stand from her swivel chair.

“Mom--..”

“Don’t talk nonsense, Yoona.”

“But--..”

“All you need to do right now is to start working in the company, helping your father.” The old lady argued “don’t waste your time doing such things. Vacation wouldn’t bring you to the top.”

Yoona closed her eyes, steading her breathing before she meets the lady’s gaze “..I want that vacation, with or without your permission.” Yoona stubbornly argued.

Im Yoonhee’s eyes narrowed instantly. Yoona doesn’t usually go against her words.

“What?”

Yoona swallowed nervously, but keeping her sharp persistent look.

“I already asked dad.” Yoona said “and I am going with or without your permission, mom.”

The old lady leaned on her chair expressionless, arms folded on her chest, making Yoona’s anxiousness grow stronger.

“And what did he say?”

“Dad allowed me to go.” Yoona replied “dad even said that he will make sure I have everything I need, and he will paid for everything.”

“For how long?”

“..umm..” Yoona cleared “a month.”

“A month?” Mrs.Im brows creased “what the—just what are you going to do for a month?”

“Mom..” Yoona sighed desperately “this will be my first vacation alone, and for the first time, will be my vacation after years.” She tried to explain “after this, I am obviously expected to work with dad in the company with so less day off, and I assumed, almost none vacation except for bussiness trip.” Yoona whispered “of course I want this vacation to be long, long and perfect.”

Mrs.Im shook her head “Yoona--..”

Yoona’s heart dropped “mom, this is just a vacation.” Yoona practically begged “it wasn’t even the biggest bomb I throw at you yet...” Yoona’s mind wondered, of what things can possibly happen if she comes clean and tell everything to her mother. And what may happened if her mother find out.

Yoona snorted to herself. Of course, her mother will do unimagible things to her. Her very own secret that she hides from second year of her high school. It has been six freaking years, and things has been going out fine.

That’s why. Before her mother finds out, she has to at least have this one trip.

“Are you really going alone?”

Of course, it wasn’t my fault that I have no close friend. It wasn’t me who do background checks on every person who talk to me, and determinate that they are not good enough to be in my life.” But Yoona bit it to herself. She definitely doesn’t want to add another problem while she is curently fighting for one.

“Yes.”

“And where exactly?” Mrs.Im’s left brow raised, watching closely, studying her daughter’s behavior for any lies.

“Bali, Indonesia.”

“And you can speak their language, how?”

“They speak English too, mom.”

“And what are you going to do there?

“Having fun, playing water sports, studying their culture, visiting places, beaches,” Yoona thinking carefully “I heard that place have a lot of unimaginable tourist spots, and breathtaking views.”

Mrs.Im thinking carefully. It has been a long time since Yoona, her youngest daughter have fun for herself. She remembered how her oldest daugher, Yoonji who is curently working in the company almost has no personal life as well as she does.

 “Fine.” Mrs.Im finally said.

Yoona beamed in happiness silently, but she bit it back down when the old lady added.

“But I have few conditions.” Mrs.Im spoke.

Yoona rolled her eyes silently “Okay, but I will have my own.”

Mrs.Im’s temple creased in annoyance.

“Just one actually,” Yoona continued “no spying on me in any form, including bodyguard, private investigators, checking local security department, tracking my phone, or just anything.” She said “and that as well, I don’t want to have obligation to report myself to anyone while I am on my vacation.”

That is clearly what Mrs.Im about to offer.

“Right,” Mrs.Im said sarcastically “and how do you take care of yourself? What if something bad happened to you? Or what if you were kidnapped?”

“Mom,” Yoona protested tiredly “I am twenty two.” She said “it is just about time where you start treating me as an adult.” She added “and I can take care of myself, mom. I learned Taekwondo as one of my basic course for being an Im, didn’t I?”

“That doesn’t--..”

“Besides, who would practically know that I am Im Yoona?” Yoona cut gently “and it really wasn’t like I am the daughter of a president, or a mafia gangs, or--...” Yoona sighed “not every body knows that dad is a politician.”

Mrs.Im doesn’t always lost into an argument. And never to her daughters.

But she is so tired from all her works for the coming charity project for her husband’s career, and hers obviously.

“Call me once a week.” Mrs.Im said “I still need to know whether you are okay or not, Yoona.”

“Okay.” Yoona nodded “I can do that.” She smiled “my flight will be the day after tomorrow.”

Mrs.Im nodded, staring into her daughter closely. Her grown up daughter. Just since when, that her little girl can prepare such attack before coming to her.

“Okay mom, I will continue packing now.” Yoona grinned from ear to ear.

With the door closed, Mrs.Im heaved a sigh. Out of all her traits, how just her daughter picked her stubborness.

-----

 

Yoona arrived at Ngurah Rai Airport by almost midnight. And after a night shower at her hotel, she manages for a few hours sleep, readying for her big night, her freedom, her party.

Yoona woke up later almost by lunch the next day, being all giddy and excited.

After having her breakfast slash lunch, which where Yoona devour almost entirely the cafe’s food, she was back to her room, rummaging through her suitcase, looking for an appropriate dress for her night.

She is going to do it. Tonight. Maybe the entire night of her thirty days vacation.

Hell to what her mother would say.

Yoona is going to have fun, definitely with a stranger. And doing all that things her mother would not be proud of.

But Yoona is determinate.

She has been losing a lot of things, giving up almost all her desire to be a good daughter for her mother. And no, no body is going to stop her ever again.

Not now.

Wearing the biggest grin she had ever has, Yoona took six dresses she just possessed. They are all brand new. And while she bought three of them, the other three were from her sister, Yoonji.

Yes, the big unnie was obviously well informed.

Yoona laid all dresses on her queen size bed, closely examining each of them, deciding which one will be the one to congratulate her on her freedom. Short temporary freedom.

After what feel like forever, changing into one dress to another, a fresh shower, hair do and simple make up, Yoona decided to hit one of a bar in town with her sky blue strapless dress.

With her black stilleto and a clutch in similiar color, Yoona stepped into one of the bar near the beach.

Yoona is staring in awe, everything look so new to her, so different, so interesting.

With her chin up, Yoona took a high stool in front of the bar.

“What should I serve you, y?” the bartender asked in English.

Yoona is aware by the bartender’s eyes on her, obviously wishing that she can tear her dress apart.

“Beer.” Yoona replied with a polite smile.

The petite woman who seems to be in her twenties, long wavy black hair, smooth white skin nodded with a smirk “or do you want to try my new mixed?” she asked “the only problem though, I make it only for special..” she leaned closer, and whispered “and in private.”

Yoona smiled uncomfortably “um.. just beer, please.”

Yoona doesn’t know that people in bar are quiet open and blunt with flirting.

The bartender turned around, taking a bottle of beer and handed it to the young brunette which returned with cash “my shift ended by 9.30,” she shrugged “if you are interested.”

Yoona awkwardly nodded, before taking her drinks and start strolling around.

It is starting to get a bit chilly, noting the open bar located close to beach. And Yoona’s dress doesn’t help that much.

Getting bored with the view, random flirtings, and few amounts of inappropriate invitation, Yoona walked back to the bar, sighing to herself.

How hard it could be to find a certain woman who is so her type?

Not that she has a very certain type. But Yoona always assumed that if she meets the one, she will know. And so far, nobody give her the vibe yet.

With her still almost full bottle of beel lightly slammed on the table. It just happened that she is not really fond of the taste after a sip.

Yoona was about to leave when someone dropped a glass of drink in front of her.

Yoona looked up to find the very same bartender who flirted with her earlier, giving an awkward polite smile, Yoona softly spoke “..umm, sorry.. but I don’t--..”

“Someone bought that for you.” The bartender smiled, giving a nod to a certain tall woman who is sitting few seats away from her.

With the cue, the long wavy haired woman, clad in tank top, leather jacket, short pants and black high heels is walking closer.

Yoona’s heart hammering in her chest.

“Ice lemon tea?” Yoona’s cheeks shades pink. Something about the woman turned her inside upside down.

“You doesn’t seem to be fond of yours.” The tall woman smiled, speaking in fluent korean.

Yoona’s eyes light up. Finally, it feels like home, and she doesn’t have to try hardest with her broken English.

The stranger’s voice is soft, and her smile is friendly.

But then again, Yoona isn’t sure which one caused butterflies in her stomach.

Yoona studied the girl closely, trying to find a counterback, a flirty one obviously. Oh gosh, how much she wished to take the flirting course that Tiffany offered few days ago. Her bestfriend is quite good with that appearantly.

Right, the Tiffany girl, one of the daughter’s of her parent’s bussiness partner.

“..um..” but all she managed to say was “..I don’t.”

The girl chuckled “are you new?”

“..yeah.. I am..”

The tall woman smiled “about the city or the bar?”

“..um..” Yoona bit her lower lip nervously “both actually..”

“Vacation?”

“Yeah, long vacation.”

The tall attractive woman offered her hand with a smile still “Sooyoung.”

“Yoona.”

“Right,” Sooyoung nodded, Yoona is watching intently when the tall brunette mumbling her name silently “Yoona..”

Yoona swallowed, her eyes wondered from the pair of lips, to the latter’s neck, down, lower, lower.

“..umm, Yoona?”

Yoona’s eyes back to the brown orbs “yeah?”

“I asked, do you want to dance?”

Yoona turned to the dance floor, back to the brunette. Of course she learned to dance. But they are all for formal purpose. What the hell is she going to do with self-improvement dance?

But before Yoona could turned down, Sooyoung already took her hand, gently pulling her from her seat.

Yoona has no choice but to follow the girl.

They are standing under the spotlights and Sooyoung is already giving her soul to the music, grinning to the frozen girl.

Sooyoung stopped just after a while when she saw the other girl is just as stiff.

“You don’t like it?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed.

“..I.. umm..”

“..sorry..” Sooyoung’s lips curved tightly “do you enjoy my company?” Sooyoung asked doubtly “I mean, I can always leave you alone if you--..”

“Do—don’t!!” Yoona’s face reddened when she realized her voice getting loud “I—I mean, I.. umm..” she sighed “I never did this.. dancing I mean.. like this, in place like this.”

So, instead of replying with works, Sooyoung took Yoona by surprised when the tall brunette wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling the so, so close until their faces just inches apart.

Yoona’s heart is hammering inside her chest, her inside melting right to her bones, and her eyes locked with that Sooyoung’s pair. Yoona has never own this feeling before.

So in her confusion about how to react in these kind of situation, Yoona does the only thing she has inside her head, wrapping her arms around her beautiful stranger’s neck, and meeting their lips.

Obviously, Sooyoung didn’t see that coming, but the tall woman return the kiss almost instantly, nibbling Yoona’s frozen lips.

Yoona has been taught a lot about this. Dating, kissing, and making love. And evidently the theories are all from her one and only Tiffany. The noisy and kind girl who is happened to date her own certain co-employee slash personal assistant, and telling that stories from sweet to the gross ones.

Tiffany only said that it feels right, Yoona’s mind wondered but instead, this kiss with her beautiful stranger feels like nothing worth more than this. Nothing.

Yoona is soon running out of breath, and if Sooyoung doesn’t pull out, Yoona is sure that she will lost more than her soul.

Yoona gulped, staring at the grinning woman.

“..do you want to get out of here?”

Yoona is trying to bite down her grinning.

“I live nearby.” Sooyoung shrugged “if you would like--..”

“Sure!” Yoona nodded eagerly, putting more enthusiasm than she intended to.

Sooyoung giggled. Holding Yoona’s hand, they leave the bar right away.

Yoona is grinning behind. Finally, now that she finds the person, she is going to lose her V-card tonight.

Of course, her mother will go all furious, wait, maybe even hell-up if the lady found up. But then again, Yoona doesn’t care. Not by the moment. Not when it feels greatly perfect walking hand in hand, side to side with this beautiful stranger. Her beautiful stranger.

-----

 

As soon as the door closed with Yoona stepped inside the small wood cabin followed by Sooyoung, Yoona swinged around, taking Sooyoung’s lips in another meet. Damn, she missed this lips so much.

With both hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks, and Sooyoung’s back on the door, luckily the latter managed to lock the door, Yoona deepened the kiss passionately.

Sooyoung’s lips curved in between the kiss. Tossing her belongings to the side couch, Sooyoung puts both her hands on Yoona’s bottom, earning suprised gasps before Sooyoung lifted Yoona and the girl instictively wrapping her legs around Sooyoung’s waist.

They are still kissing when Sooyoung walked into the housed.

Yoona’s eyes closed, and she has no idea on what they were passing through. Yoona only managed to open her eyes after Sooyoung put her on the bed.

Sooyoung took off her leather jacket, throwing it aside. But Yoona can not wait for that lips again.

Standing on her feet, Yoona is circling her arms around Sooyoung’s neck when kissed the brunette again, only harder and longer.

Sooyoung chuckled softly, but returning the favor just as desperate. She had kissed a lot, hell, she had done a lot more than kissing, a even more than often. But Something about this girl in her arms embrace her like none ever before.

Sooyoung swiftly ped Yoona’s dress, pushing it down to the floor.

Standing only in her underwear, Yoona’s face blushed, pulling slightly, their eyes meet and time seems to stop ticking.

Yoona’s hand sneaked to Sooyoung’s shoulder, down to the tall brunette’s short pants. But instead going to do what Sooyoung expected, Yoona is keeping her hands there.

Sooyoung’s eyes followed Yoona’s hand, and just when it stopped, Sooyoung lifted her head, meeting Yoona’s eyes again.

Leaning close, Yoona pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s again, feeling too awkward to take off the latter’s clothes.

Sooyoung hold Yoona’s wrists, pulling when they are out of breath. The eager sloppy kisses and the nervous hesitation in stripping her off?

“..wait,” Sooyoung’s voice is shallow “..Yoona, is.. is this your first?”

Yoona swallowed. Of course it wasn’t that hard to find out the obvious.

“..hmm..” Yoona nodded awkwardly, head bended down.

It took a moment of silence before Yoona lifted her face to look at Sooyoung again.

“Where are you staying?”

“..hm?” Yoona is confused, but she answered anyway “in a hotel couple bloks from the bar.”

“Put your dress back, I will drive you to your hotel.”

That is something Yoona doesn’t expect. And before Sooyoung turned around, Yoona grabbed the latter’s wrist.

“Wh-why? Di-did I do something you don’t like?”

Sooyoung heaved a sigh before she meets Yoona’s eyes, heck, she likes everything this woman do, just not for the weird feeling that follows “..look Yoona.” She spoke softly “I will be honest with you. I do have reasons of why we shouldn’t do this.”

“Entertain me.” Yoona frowned.

“So let’s start from the very obvious one,” Sooyoung’s left brow raised “we are so different.”

“Don’t tell me that kiss mean nothing to you.”

Again, Sooyoung sighed “have you ever kissed?”

Yoona turned her head in annoyance, face flushed “doesn’t mean I wouldn’t know if the kisses we shared are differently good!”

“I had a really, like really bad history.” Sooyoung spoke “trust me, a girl like you,” she spoke gently “wouldn’t want to go all the way with a person like me.”

“I do want you. And I haven’t changed my mind.” Yoona stubbornly said.

“Yoona--..”

“Is it because I am inexperienced?” Yoona’s gritted her teeth “why? Will it be boring with me? Will it--.”

Yoona is silenced with a kiss. And a tongue exploring .

Sooyoung closed her eyes when her lungs tightened, trying to hold herself from throwing this delicious innocent woman on her bed and ravishing her whole being like she had never gotten laid in forever “look..” she whispered “you are a good girl, Yoona. You can do better than me.” She said “I do this, obviously for fun.” She said “but you--..”

“Don’t make me beg.” Yoona swallowed her last string of her pride “I want you, Sooyoung..” she whispered “I want you.”

Sooyoung’s breathing is slower, but Yoona is testing with her patience “strip.” Sooyoung growled lowly.

Yoona implied, taking off her bra and before she is standing all in front of her beautiful stranger.

“Lay on the bed.”

Again, Yoona sits on the bed, moving to the center before she is completly lying on Sooyoung’s bed, eyeing the tall brunette nervously.

Their eyes locked in similiar passion, hunger. Both are desperate to have the tastes of the other.

Sooyoung slowly took off her tank top, pushing down her pants to her underwear before she is as bare as the other girl.

Yoona’s throat tightened, her chest thumpping with needs, the sweet unfamiliar needs she grows to enjoy.

Only after she is completely , Sooyoung crawled on top of Yoona, making her way from lower to up, making sure to leave trails of kisses from Yoona’s thighs, stomach, chest, and again lips.

“You can’t turning back, Yoona.” Sooyoung gently asked “are you sure--..”

“Yes, Sooyoung. I want you.” Yoona’s arms sneaked around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling the latter closer again, meeting their lips in another passionate turns.

A smirk made its way on Sooyoung’s lips before she replied sedutively “as you wish.”

-----

 

Morning came when Yoona opened her eyes, escaping a soft grunt only to realize that she is somewhere unfamiliar, and not alone.

A pair of strong arms hugged her waist, warm breathing hitting her neck, womanly scents all over the room, and a soft body for her pillow. Yoona could get used to wake up her every morning like this.

Yoona moved slightly only to feel her aching body, sore to all the right places, with the most pleasurable soreness she wouldn’t mind to deal with every day.

With her left arm under the sleeping girl’s neck, Yoona traced her free hand on that face, hairs, shoulder, feeling the girl’s skin.

This is not good. Because just in second, Yoona’s breathing are easily heaved, her mind wondered on what this woman did to her last night, and her body is aching to be touched, again and again, and right, again. Damn, what the hell this woman did to her that all she wants is just her beautiful stranger again, and again.

A slight movement from the girl is indicating that the sleeping brunette has woke up.

With her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, Yoona pulled slightly for a kiss.

Sooyoung smiled in between their kisses before she buried her face on Yoona’s neck again, needing more of her sleep. They barely slept last night.

“..you are still here.”

Yoona frowned. She has a very limited information about relationship things. So what? Is this supposed to be a one night stand? Does she supposed to left before the other woman wake up?

But why does staying in these pair of arms feels awfully a lot similiar like home? Something she lost when she grew up? Something she forgot to feel?

“..do you expect me to leave?”

Yoona can feels the curve of Sooyoung’s lips on her neck, not that she doesn’t feel any other curves of her beautiful stranger everywhere else.

“I am glad you are still here.”

A smile made its way on Yoona’s face. She can’t leave. She doesn’t want to.

“How’s your sleep?” Sooyoung pulled slightly to meet her eyes.

Yoona leaned for that addictive lips again before she answered “best I have ever had.”

Sooyoung giggled “me too.”

Sooyoung rolled on her back, and Yoona eyes followed. All that skin is too tempting to be touched. It feels like this is all are hers, belong to hers, and she is very much want to own more that a one night stand.

“So, what are you planning? For your vacation?” Sooyoung glanced on Yoona.

Yoona swallowed silently, diverting her eyes from Sooyoung’s chest to the latter’s eyes. All for the obvious, Sooyoung doesn’t seem to mind “..you know,” Yoona shrugged, climbing to the side to Sooyoung’s upper body, resting her chin on her arm, while the other is tracing circles on Sooyoung’s skin “having fun, enjoying my first alone vacation ever. And maybe even the last.” She frowned “I want to visit places, eating local foods, and.. you know, maybe I can get myself a girlfriend while I am here.”

Sooyoung chuckled, fingers brushing Yoona’s hairs gently “only while you are here? And hey! You are with me last night, and after all the things we did, you said that to me?”

Yoona’s eyes widened “no—no! I—I mean--..”

“I know I am no girlfriend material,” Sooyoung cut “but shouldn’t I at least make it to your list after I am giving you some good times?” She grinned cheekily.

Yoona exhaled in relieved, grateful that Sooyoung is not upset “I will be honest with you,” she said “my mother will kill me if she found out that I slept with someone, and a girl to make it worse. And maybe she would disown me if I got myself a girlfriend.” She added “but, I really want, like, really, really want to feel how its like to have a sweet loving girlfriend. And I just want to know how it feels to be in a relationship.” Yoona mumbled “so yeah. It will only possible for as long as I am here. And the moment I am back to my hometown. This is all will be like a dream for me.”

Sooyoung chuckled “well, you know, if you are looking for a sweet loving girfriend, you may have came to the wrong place.”

“But I met you.” Yoona spoke thoughtlessly, getting her face reddened “I—I mean--..”

Sooyoung giggled “I don’t know if sweet can be used to describe me.” She teased, getting the poor blushing woman’s face reddened “but.. I don’t mind.”

“You are sweet! And you are more than—wait, what?”

Sooyoung smiled “I said, I don’t mind being your girlfriend.”

Yoona opened , but she was wordless. This is such a good opportunity. A girl of her dream is willing to be her lover?

“That’s if you want me too.” Sooyoung spoke “how long are you going to be here?”

“..Umm.. supposed to be 30 days trip. This is my third day.” Yoona replied “are you sure? I mean, being a lover without emotional attachment?”

“Oh,” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile “you will need the emotional attachment to be a lover.” She said “but, I can get disconnect anytime you want me too.”

Yoona is staring at the girl indecisively “are you sure? We barely know each other.”

“Well, wouldn’t it be fun?” Sooyoung grinned “we can be lover while getting to know about each other.”

“Right, because you are clearly not a psychopath or a serial killer.” Yoona mumbled “or worse, a psychopath serial killer.”

Sooyoung laughed before she rolled over their position, taking Yoona’s suprised in advantages with another kiss.

“This is the first time someone is worried about me being a psychopath serial killer with this face.”

Yoona scoffed, but she is wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck to prevent the girl from pulling any further. She needs more kisses from that lips.

“Did I hurt you last night?” Sooyoung asked softly “did I do something you don’t like? Did I take an advantage of you?”

Right. Yoona’s face turned crimson red. All the things Sooyoung did to her last night was nothing but giving her pleasure after pleasure.

“Because if I can recall.” Sooyoung added with a naughty smirk. Something Yoona finds attractive “you are the one who kept saying, ‘don’t stop’.”

“..tha-that’s--..”

“And being my lover,  you might don’t need to do it.” Sooyoung gave another teasing smile “trust me, I don’t, and I won’t ever stop.” She shrugged “you know, in our next.. love making..”

“..lo-love making?”

“Yes, baby?”

Yoona swore, her heart is beating erratically, and blood must has rushed to her face. She loves how it sounds, and loving it more by the fact that it came from that lips.

“So, we are starting?” Yoona hesitantly asked. Well, she loses nothing. And let’s face the truth. Who the hell is crazy enough to be willing to be her girlfriend for just few weeks. And when a beautiful stranger suddenly offered herself. Who is Yoona kidding? Why does she should let this opportunity pass?

“Aren’t we?”

“We—we are lover?”

“Didn’t we make love last night?” Sooyoung gave another teasing smile, and sneakily rub her thigh on between Yoona’s legs.

Yoona gasped “Oh my!!” Yoona slapped Sooyoung’s shoulder lightly “we are in the middle of a serious convorsation!”

Sooyoung giggled “okay, baby, first thing about me, it will take a whole lot more than effort to get me into one of those.” She grinned, hands covering Yoona’s bottom, giving light squeeze.

Yoona smiled, but she rolled over, laying on top of Sooyoung now.

“Trust me, I want this more than you do, again.” Yoona said, giving a challanging smile when she said “but when I said we are having a serious conversation now, we are.”

Sooyoung giggled “this is really the first time someone has speak to me like that.” Sooyoung laughed “it is so, so y.”

Despite her blushing face, Yoona spoke “so.. hmm.. so, we are together now? As in lover?”

Sooyoung smiled “stay here with me while you are in town.” She said “you can save some money.”

Yoona’s eyes widened in confused.

“I have car. I have stayed here for more than a year.” Sooyoung continued “so I know a lot of good places, tourist spots. And I can drive you anywhere you want.”

Yoona’s brows furrowed “and you are asking what in exchange? ?”

Sooyoung put another naughty smile when she spoke “Hmm? I thought couple usually call it making love? It--..”

“Sooyoung!” Yoona called desperately. It is really so hard to engage in a serious conversation with this woman “please.”

“Please what? Touch you now? Where?”

“Soo!!” Yoona’s face flushed hard, her body heated, wanting more than just touches.

Sooyoung giggled, but her smile softened after “..you don’t even have to do it if you don’t want to.” She said “about , I mean.”

“Huh?”

“Just one lunch.” Sooyoung shrugged “I will call it even.”

Yoona is studying the girl closely “you mean, free accomodation, free drive anywhere I want, for what? A lunch?”

“Hmm..” Sooyoung nodded, giving an innocent smile, arms sneaked around Yoona’s waist.

“Shouldn’t I at least pay for your meals for at least as long as I am staying here?”

Sooyoung chuckled “trust me, you don’t want to do that.”

Yoona took her time to think for a moment, and Sooyoung let the girl to do so.

It took Yoona almost three minutes when a smile formed on her lips “deal.” She said.

Sooyoung nodded “great,” she grinned “I will shower now, so you can check out from your hotel today. And I can drive you around.”

But before Sooyoung can leave the bed, Yoona hold her hand “wait, you didn’t mean about the se—making love part, right?”

Sooyoung giggled, but meeting Yoona’s eyes, she gave the smirk that makes Yoona’s heart beat unusually faster “care to join me for a morning shower?”