My Beautiful Stranger (2/3)

Our Notebook

Day 3.

Yoona’s brows knit cutely, eyes locked on Sooyoung like she is watching one of the world’s wonder. Appearantly, they decided to have lunch after loaded Sooyoung’s car with Yoona’s belongings from the hotel.

“How long have you not been eating?”

Sooyoung grinned “don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.”

“You know, I get it that you eat a lot, I just didn’t expect that it will be ‘that lot’!”

Sooyoung chuckled “I am hungry!” Sooyoung said defensively “I eat a little last night! And I didn’t get my midnight snack! And,” she paused, making her trademark naughty grin “I overwork last night.”

Yoona’s mouth is wide open, but no word came. Her face flushed “Yahh!!”

Sooyoung giggled “baby, that’s okay.” Before she added teasingly “I spoil my girlfriend real bad.”

“You are unbelieveable..” Yoona mumbled.

“Unbelievably good?”

Good doesn’t even cover a little of it. But Yoona is not willing to admit it, especially not in front of her girlfriend about how unbelievably and unspokenly mind blowing she has been last night.

“My mother used to scolded me for eating unladyly like.” Yoona spoke.

“I believe I ate elegantly.”

Yoona scoffed “Sooyoung, that’s your sixth burgers.”

“Hey, I need my fill.” Sooyoung countered “especially if I am going to overwork in the next few weeks.”

Yoona is staring dumbfounded at the grinning brunette, her face turned red instantly. But she loves how it sounds.

“You don’t oppose?” Sooyoung asked with another mischevious smirk when Yoona said nothing.

“Should I?” Yoona cleared awkwardly, eyes avoiding Sooyoung’s “you are my girlfriend.”

Sooyoung chuckled. Staring at the embarrassed girl in front of her before she spoke “wait here.”

“Huh?”

Before Yoona could asked, Sooyoung already fled somewhere.

Yoona smiled to herself. Well, Sooyoung seems to have a fun personality, and Yoona is sure that at least Sooyoung is harmless. And so, this vacation will not only be a good memory, but a great experience.

This is something she could not afford having anywhere near her mother. So, if this can only be a temporary dream, so be it.

In less than ten minutes, the tall brunette is back, standing beside Yoona with a childish grin, both hands are hiding behind her.

Yoona’s left brow raised, her lips curved “where have you--..”

But before Yoona finished her question, Sooyoung showed her hands, with a stalk of white rose “since the first time I saw you, I know I want you and only you.” With a sweet smile Sooyoung asked “will you be my girlfriend?”

Yoona’s eyes widened, glancing left and right. It seems like Sooyoung has making quite a show for couples of tourists and locals.

Yoona stood up, walking closer, whispering “we are in a freaking burger king with people are watching!”

It doesn’t wipe the smile from Sooyoung’s face anyway “will you?”

“Say yes!!” couples of tourists are starting to cheer, making Yoona’s face reddened more than ever.

Yoona took the flower from the grinning Sooyoung, eyes meeting Sooyoung shyly. This is the very first time someone do this to her. And instead of feeling embarrassed, Yoona feels proud, flattered, and of course warm. But sure, a part of her knows that Sooyoung did this for her. This is all only for temporary anyway.

“So?” Sooyoung asked with the same grin.

“You are crazy!” Yoona’s arm swiftly slung around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling for a bear hug “of course, I do!!”

-----

 

“Really?!” Sooyoung mumbled disbelivingly while busy turning back and forth on her driver seat, trying to park her car “when I told you that I will drive you anywhere, I mean, anywhere!” Sooyoung spoke “I never thought that the first place you ever want to visit is here! I mean, really, a supermarket?!”

“You know, I thought,” Sooyoung still talking even after that car is finely park, but Yoona is too busy staring at her flower with a stupid smile to listen, “you know, now that we are officially girlfriend, we can go to a date, like a beach or something, and we can make out, and then I can take you--..”

Of course it took Sooyoung off guard when Yoona grabbed Sooyoung’s collar’s shirt, pulling the tall stunning brunette into a passionate kiss. But still, it took Sooyoung a second only to respond as passionate.

They took a hell of time when Yoona was about to pull out, but Sooyoung pull closer, deepended the kiss again, before Yoona leaned her temple on Sooyoung’s, mostly because she is out of breath.

“Yoona, I swear, next time you are kissing me like that, I am going to tear every little pieces of your clothes.”

Yoona giggled, face blushing from the intense kiss and the sweet threat “thank you for the flower.”

“If I know you will like that one stalk of flower that much, and I am going to earn a hell of kiss,” Sooyoung whispered, catching her breath “I should have bought you the entire flower shop.”

Yoona escaped another giggles “right, I like it very much.”

“So, what are we doing here? Should we headed back home?”

Yoona smiled. Never once the word home really feel like home. This one does.

Leaning back to her seat, Yoona doesn’t break her stare from Sooyoung.

“No, we need to go there.” Yoona pointed to the supermarket “I owe you at least meals. Every day. Like breakfast, lunch, and dinner at least.” Yoona said “for the free everything.” She smiled “but if I take you out for every meals, I am afraid that even if I have to sell all my belongings, I will still go broke.”

“That’s why, Yoona” Sooyoung replied “you don’t have to--..”

“So I will cook for you.” Yoona ignored Sooyoung’s rejection “everyday for as long as I am staying with you.”

Sooyoung wore a smile “you can cook?”

“I love cooking.”

Sneaking her hand to Yoona’s nape, Sooyoung pulled the girl for another kiss “I don’t think I want to turn this one down.”

“Great! Let’s go! Take the trolley, Soo!”

Sooyoung shook her head with a smile after Yoona already out from the car, dissapear into the supermarket.

Pushing a trolley, Sooyoung is trailing behind Yoona while the young brunette is going from one aisle to another, filling the trolley with meats, pork, vegetables, cooking spices, even to fruits and yogurts.

It was then when they are passing the snack rack that Sooyoung stops pushing, taking chips and snacks.

Yoona turned around when she heard no sound following her, walking back to where Sooyoung is busy filling their trolley with chocolate this time.

“We are not going to buy them.” Yoona said, putting back the chips and snack from their trolley to the racks.

“Why?” Sooyoung’s brows creased “I will pay for this, all of this.”

“No, Sooyoung. I will pay.” Giving a playful smile, Yoona stands in between Sooyoung and their trolley, putting the last piece of snack Sooyoung had taken back to the rack “and if I am going to feed you,” she said, throwing her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, leaning closely, whispering “I will do it good and healthy.”

Sooyoung’s frown deepened “I will just take a few then?”

“No.”

“But, what am I going to chew while I am watching movies?”

Yoona puts a naughty smile when she pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s “I can give you plenty of ideas.”

Sooyoung smiled through the kiss, even pulling the latter for deepening their kiss.

Yoona pulled apart, pretending to remove some imaginary dust from Sooyoung’s shirt “let’s get this done and go home.” Yoona groaned.

Sooyoung smirked, holding Yoona’s arm before the latter walk away “one more kiss, and I am out from this section.”

With another smile, Yoona takes steps closer, granting Sooyoung’s wish before she turned around, wearing the biggest grin she had ever has while continuing their shopping.

Both of them actually, with the very same grin.

-----

 

Day 5.

Yoona is a mess. Her eyes opened wide, staring at the ceiling. opened just wider, gasping for air. Her chest is running ups and downs desperately. With both her hands are the sheet tightly, legs opened and tensed with a head in between.

“..Sooyoung..” Yoona let out a throaty moan, moans.

Two long fingers are ing ins and outs of her very own depth, digging further every times and harder while a pair of lips are and her very own treasure, abusing sweetly.

“Soo—Soo!!” and in no time, Yoona is reaching her limit, her seventh ns for the day “oh my..” Yoona mumbled, while the very ing slowed down, letting her riding her own pleasure before a body climbed on top of her, and the very same lips that had eaten her good kissed her sweetly.

Yoona’s grasp from the sheet loosened, crawling to the girl’s skin, feeling the heat and smoothness.

Yoona can taste herself from the kiss, making her blood boil in another estacy. Only when Yoona is running out of breath that the kiss parted, and the body on top of her rolled to the side.

Taking the chance, Yoona climbed on top of the other girl and throwing her limb on the girl’s upper body, right hand resting on the girl’s waist, and the other on the girl’s shoulder. It was before a hand caught hers and lock their fingers again, it was again resting on the girl’s waist.

Yoona chuckled, but tightened their interwined hand while Sooyoung is using her free hand to caress Yoona’s and bottom, giving light message.

“..so, are we going to continue our 50 questions?” Yoona asked, lips lightly grazing Sooyoung’s and the latter take the cue to deepen the kiss.

“...hmm, sure..” Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona pulled slightly, head rested on Sooyoung’s shoulder, gently kissing Sooyoung’s jaw before she asked “so you are a photographer, living alone here for almost two years--..”

“17 months.”

“Okay, and your parents and brother are living in Seoul.” Yoona summarized “have you ever been in a relationship?”

“Once.”

“Really?” Yoona asked indecisively “Boy? Girl?”

Sooyoung giggled “really. It was a girl.”

“Name?”

Sooyoung chuckled “is it really important?”

Yoona pouted “I just want to know.”

“It was long time ago. I can barely made up her face now.”

Yoona squinted her eyes, earning another giggle from the other girl “how about you?” Sooyoung asked.

“I told you.” Yoona replied “no girlfriend or boyfriend.”

“So, I know I was your first.” Sooyoung playfully moved her brows ups and downs “making love, I mean. How about kiss?”

“You were my first either.”

“Hah! You don’t think to deceive a twenty-two years old woman, do you?”

“I tell you the truth!”

“Really?” Sooyoung’s left brow raised “what’s the baddast thing you had ever did unknown to your parents?”

“..hmm..” Yoona seems to think “I once took a kitten I found at street and brought it home.” She said “I think I had the kitten for about two weeks before my parents found out and thrown it back out.” She frowned.

“You lead a pretty boring life.” Sooyoung is staring in disbelief “so, you never kissed, never had , never sneaking out without your parents approval, never dated a bad girl—wait, maybe now you did!”

“I know, my life is all boring before I met you. But hey! You called yourself a bad girl?!” Yoona laughed, arms folded on Sooyoung’s chest while her chin resting on her folded arms, staring at the girl.”

“Am I not bad enough?” Sooyoung’s eyes are sparkling brightly as she is so proud to be one.

Yoona giggled “what is it so bad about yourself?” She raised her brows questioningly.

“I had tattoes!! Permanent ones!!”

“Do you mean that cute bunny on your left inner wrist?”

Sooyoung groaned “I shouldn’t had that one! A girl I used to—going out with gave that to me.” She said “amongst all, she made my other tattoes look less cooler.”

Yoona giggled. Sooyoung is being cute “I like your broken cuff on your hip though.” Yoona spoke “Why did you have them? the broken cuff?”

“As a reminder,” Sooyoung smiled “the broken cuff means that I am a woman of myself.” She said “that nobody can take my freedom away from me. That no matter how hard and how crazy things could be, I, will be okay with myself.” She added “that nobody can break me, and nothing can make me giving up my freedom.”

“..and the bunny?” of course Yoona is teasing.

“See!! I knew it!! I am so going to get this bunny erased later.”

Yoona giggled “It must felt nice.”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s temple creased.

“That you had a tatto for your girl. That someone made a tatto for you. On their body. Leaving a print, a permanent reminder that they once was there. In your life.”

Sooyoung’s smile softened “so, what kind of tatto do you want your girlfriend to own for you?”

“How about my name? Is it lame?”

Sooyoung chuckled “I thought some people still made it though. And I think it is sweet if someone made it for me too.”

“I like to think that I own the person I love, and my name is on her skin, and everytime we make love, I will keep remind myself, and herself, that we belong to each other.”

“So, you will make one too?”

“If I finally falling in love? Sure.”

“Where do you want it?”

Yoona lifted her head, staring into Sooyoung’s eyes before slowly, she trailed her finger from Sooyoung’s jaw, neck, , and stop right under the mount “here.” She said, tracing a spot, feeling Sooyoung’s rib with her thumb “I want it here. And I will kiss it first thing every time before we make love.”

Sooyoung’s body shudder, making Yoona lifted her head to meet Sooyoung’s eyes. The tall brunette took Yoona’s hand and kissed it before she asked “tell me about your family.”

Yoona smiled from the gesture “well, aside from my parents, I have an older sister. She is twenty-six and most likely to give me a nephew soon.”

“That will be fun.”

“Right, I know! I can’t wait!”

“So you said you are going to work with your father, a lawyer, right?”

“Yes.” Yoona nodded, sparing some unconventional details “why are you living here by yourself?”

“Mostly because I love the view!” Sooyoung grinned “this is heaven.”

Yoona chuckled “don’t you visit your parents often? Or have they come to visit you here?”

“Hmm, my brother did, twice and my mother once. I don’t think my father want to see me though.” Sooyoung shrugged “besides, he made it clear that I don’t have to come back there without an order from him.”

Yoona’s temple furrowed “how’s so?”

“Maybe because I have been kicked out.”

Yoona doesn’t reply. And Sooyoung filled the silence with a chuckle “I am kidding.”

Sooyoung grinned childishly, pulling Yoona for a kiss, and the latter responded as eager.

When they pulled, Yoona’s both hands palmed Sooyoung’s cheek as she sees through that brown orbs “what happened?”

“Hmm?”

Yoona frowned, definitely seems like she doesn’t like to be shut off.

“I am really kidding.” Sooyoung spoke “I wasn’t thrown out.”

“And?”

Silence filled the room again before Sooyoung chuckled softly “you are not going to let this go, aren’t you?”

“You are my girlfriend.” Yoona answered “am I not supposed to know?”

Right, maybe because we are only temporary? Sooyoung’s thought lingered. But they had agreed on not bringing that matter up. To make it feels real, they said. And so far, Yoona did exactly like they promised.

“..I chose to leave.” Sooyoung said, with Yoona’s hands still trapping her face, forcing their eyes to meet still “and my father made it clear when he said ‘Sooyoung, you have two choices. One to stay in the house and live the life I decided for you, or leave and make your own. But the moment you choose the later, Sooyoung, I don’t expect you to be back at the house ever again,’ so..” Sooyoung smiled, shrugging “I want to be free. I don’t want someone else to make my own living.” She spoke “I have to many dreams to catch and to many goals to turn into reality to be prisoned in my father’s will.”

Yoona pouted, but Sooyoung is leaning closer, meeting their lips “I love this life, Yoona.” She said “I have never been feel so, so happy before.”

Yoona nodded. If only she is brave enough to walk away like Sooyoung did. If only she is brave enough to make her own life. If only..

“So, aren’t you going to sleep?” Sooyoung glanced at the clock. It is almost 5AM. Laughing, she said “jezz, look at us! We have made love and talk, and talk, until we forget to sleep.”

Yoona giggled, buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck “I don’t usually sleep later than 11PM.”

“What? Really?!”

Yoona laughed “right, I told you, my life is boring!”

“You should have meet me sooner!”

Pulling up from the hug, Yoona smiled teasingly “so you can teach me all these things?”

“These things you grow to love?”

Yoona giggled “right! Look at what you turned me into!”

“I love it though.”

“So, back to our 50 questions.”

“I think we already--..”

“I will keep on asking, and you know that nobody will stop me, right?”

Sooyoung chuckled “okay, baby. Take your turn.”

“I still have a lot of things I am curious about. But out of all,” Yoona’s eyes narrowed, face blushing “Sooyoung, how many girls have you been.. you know.. did that with..”

“Did what?!” Sooyoung laughed “baby,” she smiled teasingly “I don’t think that it is an appropriate question to ask your girlfriend.”

“Sooyoung, just—just answer!”

-----

 

Day 14.

“Sooyoung, stop buying ice cream.” Yoona scolded, they are walking hand by hand, obviously with Sooyoung’s other hand is busy holding her ice cream.

“This is the last.” Sooyoung promised.

“That’s what you said earlier.” Yoona mumbled “before your forth ice cream.”

“But--..”

“You said just one.”

“But, It had been a long time since I ate ice cream. I love ice cream.”

Yoona sighed. But she is giggling inside. Really.

“You love everything edible.”

Sooyoung turned from her ice cream, meeting Yoona’s eyes with her famous naughty smirk “you are still my top of the list though.”

Yoona scoffed, rolling her eyes but her face already turned red “right. Let’s just find a spot.” Yoona said, eyes are wondering through the beach. They are going for a picnic today “do you want to take turn carrying it?” Yoona asked, pointing the big bag slumped by Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“It’s fine. Should we sit there? Under the trees?” Sooyoung pointed out the area further from the water.

“Sure.” Yoona nodded, walking together.

Sooyoung put the bag down while Yoona set the mat they brought.

And as soon as Sooyoung finished her ice cream, she sits next to her girlfriend with a wrapper for their legs. Sooyoung has one beach chair, and she bought another one few days ago when they planned their trip.

The weather is cloudy, which is the first reason on why they decided to have a picnic. It is windy. Yoona put her new bought blue sundress and Sooyoung in her usual short pants and loose sleeveless top.

It wasn’t that long when Sooyoung turned around, wearing her childish grin. And before she spoke, Yoona beat her to it “already!? But you just ate!”

“But my stomach is asking for something. It was just ice cream.”

“Ice creams.” Yoona corrected.

“I love your homemade burger. The grilled meat with cheese and lettuce and—and tomatoes!” Sooyoung grinned “just thinking about that made me hungry!”

Yoona shook her head in disbelief. Smiling from ear to ear. Of course she loves the way Sooyoung loves her food. Taking their lunch boxes out from the bag, Yoona opened one box and Sooyoung started digging their lunch.

“This. Is. Delicious!!” was Sooyoung’s response after a bite.

Yoona giggled. Sooyoung always do that, always entertaningly.

“Here.” Sooyoung pushed the burger and Yoona took a bite from the same burger, going back and forth until their first burger was done. Than again, Yoona made lot enough to feed an entire house with seven kids.

“You should opened a restaurant.”

Yoona smiled from Sooyoung’s comment, she is resting on Sooyoung’s chest, head leaning on the brunette’s shoulder, one arms on Sooyoung’s waist, another is on Sooyoung’s filled tummy.

“Yeah.” Yoona mumbled, her hand is mindlessly tracing circles, lines on Sooyoung’s smooth tummy “if I am not a lawyer,” she said “I will be a chef, and open my own restaurant.” She smiled “it has always been my dream.”

“Then, why don’t you?” Sooyoung’s brows creased.

“..hmm, I have another consideration..”

Sooyoung nodded. Depite couples and families, and even people who are occupying the beach, Sooyoung really doesn’t mind that Yoona has lifted her shirt higher and higher and her hand is dissapeared inside Sooyoung’s top.

Well yeah, of course they both are wearing bikinis.

It is just a matter of time until Yoona’s fingers are reaching Sooyoung’s , playing with the hidden nub.

Sooyoung’s has her eyes closed, enjoying Yoona’s touch.

“They are hard.”

Sooyoung chuckled “of course they are. You are--... touching..”

Yoona lightly pinch the hardened nub, making sure to take care both of the peaks while lightly massaging Sooyoung’s .

Her hand stopped when she realized something.

Sitting on her seat, Yoona’s eyes locked on the mark under Sooyoung’s left .

With Yoona’s hand stop touching her skin, Sooyoung opened her eyes to meet Yoona’s confused stare.

“Hmm?”

“..you.. you made a tatto of—of my name?” Yoona’s fingers are tracing the black ink on Sooyoung’s body.

“Ah,” Sooyoung grinned “it was supposed to be your suprise tonight.” Sooyoung said “It may not much, since it was temporary. Two weeks to three, and it will dissapear.” She explained “and I know we won’t have 100th anniversarry.” She said “so, baby,” she kissed Yoona’s lips gently “happy 10th day.”

Yoona is touched deeply. Tears formed by the corner of her eyes, but she is quick to wipe them before they are falling out “thank you.” Yoona hugged the brunette tight “this is by far, the most beautiful and sweet thing someone has ever done for me.”

“Nah, of course it should be me.” Sooyoung grinned childishly “I am your girlfriend after all.”

Yoona shook her head, pulling from the hug before again her eyes falling to the tatto, tracing it with her finger carefully “it is beautiful.”

“Agreed. I Love it on my skin either.” Sooyoung replied “maybe I should consider getting it permanently?”

Yoona chuckled, giving a light slap on Sooyoung’s shoulder “you are crazy!!”

“Only your crazy girlfriend.”

-----

 

Day 19.

Yoona is sitting on the high stool while Sooyoung is standing so closely with her elbow on the bar and another around Yoona’s waist.

Once in a while, Sooyoung will leaned and pressed her lips all over Yoona’s jaw, neck, cheeks, and lips. And Yoona is enjoying the company much. Even taking turn to mark her girlfriend.

It was noon, and they are watching the sunset from the open bar.

“So, Borobudur is off the list now.” Yoona said, mentioning their date destination for the day “Where are we going tomorrow?” Yoona asked, both arms around Sooyoung’s neck, smiling.

“..hmm.. do you want to go anywhere?”

“Well, let’s see..” Yoona is mumbling when Sooyoung’s lips meet hers again. Of course, Yoona is kissing her back with a smile.

“..excuse me..” it was then, a pair of blonde girls came to them.

Both Yoona and Sooyoung turned to the girls, both flushed from the kiss and realization of being watched. But they obviously don’t care, for it wasn’t their first public kiss.

“Can I help you?” Yoona asked politely, but keeping their position as if to say that they are off limits.

“Umm..” the pony tailed blonde mumbled hesitantly after a glance to her friend “..we are going for some fun..” she said “so, we are wondering.. if.. if you want to join us?”

Yoona seems to think before she turned to Sooyoung, talking to their national language the way they converse everyday, Korean “that sounds like fun. Should we?”

“Huh?” Sooyoung’s brows creased, and she definitely a little bit suprised by Yoona’s comment. It wasn’t of course the first time someone came to her for the same purpose. But Sooyoung knows Yoona’s nature by now, and with someone asking things like that while she is with Yoona and Yoona responded with a yes is quite shocking “You want to?”

“Well, don’t you think that it’s fun to make new friends?”

Sooyoung is quite speechless, but she tightened her arms around Yoona’s waist whispering “my opinion doesn’t matter.” She said “if you want to..” she mumbled, shrugging “go for it.”

Yoona smiled, hopped from her seat, and leaving some cash on the table.

Holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly, they walked out from the bar after the two girls.

Sooyoung is being quiet when they are trailing behind the two blonde girls. Yoona frowned “you don’t seem happy.” She said “do you not like it?”

“That’s fine.” Was all Sooyoung’s reply.

But again, the tall brunette said nothing. There is unexplainable feeling inside her chest and she doesn’t like it.

“Fine.” Yoona stopped, causing Sooyoung to stop with her “what’s wrong?” she asked concerned “you were okay earlier.”

The two blonde turned to see their two new friends, and Yoona gave a polite smile with a soft “give us five minutes.” Before the two american girl walked steps further and give them some space to talk.

“I am okay now either.” Sooyoung glanced anywhere but Yoona.

“Sooyoung.” Yoona frowned, trapping Sooyoung’s face with her hands.

Yoona’s voice is firm and cold, asking for explaination.

Sooyoung sighed. Knowing Yoona enough to know that they will stay there forever if she didn’t give Yoona some.

“..It’s fine. I just..” Sooyoung mumbled doubtfully “I just doesn’t like the idea of sharing you.”

Yoona’s brows creased. That is sweet though.

“So I can’t hang out with other people but you?”

“No, no Yoona. That is not what I mean.” Sooyoung cleared , exhaling awkwardly “of course you can. I am just your girlfriend, not your parents.”

“So?”

Sooyoung’s eyes is avoiding Yoona’s, wondering if she should say it out loud for Yoona to understand “I just doesn’t like the image of someone else touching you.” She whispered.

“Huh?” Yoona’s left brow raised “why should they?”

This time, confusion is written all over Sooyoung’s face “..I.. I just don’t know why do you want to have with them.” Sooyoung confessed “I mean, am I not enough? Or do---?”

“Wa—wait!” Yoona asked confusedly “why would I want to have with them?”

Sooyoung’s temple furrowed “..umm.. maybe because you agreed to have foursome with them?”

“And letting them touching my girlfriend?” Yoona asked in disbelief “eww! Of course I won’t!!”

“Huh?”

“I—I thought that they mean.. umm.. double date?”

“Double date? Why would they?”

Yoona opened , but no word escaped her lips. And Sooyoung is getting as quiet.

It was before Sooyoung chuckled silently “so,” she spoke, sneaking her arms around Yoona’s waist “..ours only?”

Yoona giggled “right, just ours.”

“Wait.” Sooyoung said, walking to the two blonde girls.

Sooyoung offered a polite smile to the two girls while Yoona is watching  from steps apart. The two girls nodded with a smile and walking away with Sooyoung is back to her.

“So, I told them that something comes up.” Sooyoung said, arms back to Yoona’s waist.

“Yeah, we do have something up.” She smiled teasingly “let’s back to your place.”

Sooyoung giggled, holding Yoona’s hand tightly, interwined their finger “sure. Let’s go home.”

-----

 

Day 24.

“I said, I am sorry.” Sooyoung mumbled, staring into the angry woman in front of her.

“Yeah, right.” Yoona mumbled sarcastically “apologizing will fix things.”

“Yoona--..”

“You are late, Soo!” Yoona cut “and because of that, we weren’t able to have our movie date!”

Sooyoung sighed “I was meeting a friend after the photo sessions.” She explained “and the model for the megazine came late anyway.”

“Right, friend.”

Sooyoung shook her head at the sight of the still furious woman.

Yoona should have been more understanding. At least this time. It wasn’t like Sooyoung has did this before. The latter never been dissapointed her since they were together few weeks ago. But Yoona is annoyed and upset.

“..I told you, the meeting doesn’t even last more than 15 minutes before I run--..”

“What’s so important about this friend?” Yoona asked coldly, burning holes to wherever she stares “oh right, maybe because our deals ended in less than a week, you are already looking for my replace.”

And then, Yoona knows that she hit the button. Crossing the line she shouldn’t have.

“What?” Sooyoung stood up from her seat in the living room, eyes sharply staring at her girlfriend.

But Yoona couldn’t take it back, instead, she is staring at Sooyoung as coldly “aren’t you?”

Clenching her teeth and her hands turn into fists, Sooyoung hold herself from any outburst that can tore the girl’s heart. Sooyoung is counting 1 to 10 inside her head, and slowly, she is calmed down.

“You know what.” Sooyoung whispered weakly. She seems tired “whatever.” And leaving after she said that.

Yoona couldn’t even hold the girl from leaving. Her body drained when she is falling sit on the couch, burying her face on her hands, sobbing quietly.

Yoona doesn’t even understand the reason she is so mad over such thing.

Okay, Sooyoung is late for 20 minutes. And they are obviously already late for the film, and instead of having another plan for their ruined date, Yoona stomp in dissapointment back home.

Sooyoung tried everything from apologizing, teasing, and whatever usually can boost the girl’s mood. But nothing work.

Right, still drenched by tears, Yoona is more dissapointed to herself. She is frustate. For whatever reason she tried to understand, and she begun to realize that maybe because she is left with six days to spent with the only woman who has ever made her happy but Sooyoung was late to their date for another person.

Little by little, Yoona understand the reason of her own behavior. Yoona couldn’t let Sooyoung out from her sight. And even last night when Sooyoung told her about the sudden job she needed to attend for few hours, Yoona is upset. Yoona doesn’t like the sounds of sharing her time with Sooyoung with anyone.

She knows she shouldn’t be selfish. But her time with Sooyoung is ticking like a time bomb, and she would like to make the best of it.

But now, not only did she lost few hours with the girl, she might lost the rest of it. Why would Sooyoung want to make effort to be with her after the hurtful things she said to the young brunette? Why would Sooyoung still want her even after she said things that break the latter’s heart?

But instead happened to how Yoona imagined it would be, her phone rings, and Yoona quickly search for it from her bag.

It was Sooyoung.

“..hey,” the voice from the other line called quickly. Did she make the girl cried? “if you are already calmed down,” she said “let’s have dinner. I am waiting outside.” She paused “..take your time, I will be waiting until you are ready..”

Without giving a chance for Yoona to reply, the call was off.

Yoona cried harder. Take your time, I will be waiting until you are ready. After all the things she said, Sooyoung is still thoughtful and patient with her.

Yoona waited for some more minutes to calm down and make herself presentable.

Yoona is walking out from the house when she saw Sooyoung is sitting on the small wooden stair with a stalk of white rose, wearing a smile like they were not in a fight earlier ago.

“Come on.” Sooyoung spoke, reaching out her hand to handed the flower to Yoona which Yoona took almost immediatelly, but Sooyoung is reaching her hand still even after Yoona took the flower.

Yoona smiled to herself, holding the latter’s hand. Why does she has this urge to hold that hand forever?

They are walking side by side with their interwined hands, and that’s when Yoona realized that Sooyoung took her to a restaurant she wanted to visit few days ago.

It was a famous seafood restaurant, but it was always packed. Always.

Yoona turned to give a questioned look to her girlfriend which only replied by a reasurring smile.

As soon as they reached the entrance, Sooyoung guided the girl to the second floor. And unlike the packed first floor, there is nobody upstairs.

They are walking to a table by the window, with the view of beach and wind from the evening.

Sooyoung signaled the waitress and without coming to their place, the waitress dissapeared.

Instead of sitting on their seat, Yoona is standing by the balcony, looking out down to the busy street or across to the beach but mostly staring at the white rose in her hand.

Sooyoung is standing still by her side, no longer hand in hand.

After a while, Yoona turned, meeting Sooyoung’s smile. Something in the way Sooyoung looked at her tenderly gave Yoona a feeling she doesn’t want to admit. Is she falling for the girl?

“..you..” Yoona mumbled “you got us a seat?”

“Hah! I got us the entire second floor!” Sooyoung replied excitedly “just an hour though before they opened it for public.”

Sooyoung doesn’t seem to held grudge for the words that sting her from Yoona. And it makes Yoona feels guilty.

“The friend I met earlier,” Sooyoung mumbled “knows the owner of this place.” She said “and I asked for a favor.” She smiled, shrugging “I hope you like it.” She whispered “after all, I ruin our date for this dinner.” She continued “we are allowed to do anything we want.”

Yoona’s tears are falling. Throwing her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, Yoona pulled the brunette for a hard deep kiss.

Sooyoung giggled when Yoona doesn’t let this kisses stop.

“I don’t think that making love is on the list.”

Leaning her temple on Sooyoung, Yoona bit her lower lip while Sooyoung kissed her tears away.

“Sorry again.”

Yoona crushed her body to Sooyoung’s, buried her face on the latter’s shoulder, sobbing quietly “sorry..” she mumbled, hugging Sooyoung tightly “sorry..”

Sooyoung chuckled, patting the girl’s head “forgiven,” she said when Yoona pulled from the hug. Giving  a teasing smile, she said “..we are lover, or course we fight sometimes, making up, maybe fighting again, and making up again.” She grinned “it is fine.”

Yoona’s heart hammered inside her chest. Sooyoung’s gentleness stirred something inside her that wanted to keep the girl for a really, really long time.

“So, should we seat?” Sooyoung grinned, glancing to the waitress who brought their dinner.

Yoona smiled “thank you,” sitting to their seat, but not before whispering “I will make it up to you tonight.”

-----

 

Day 30.

The last few weeks has been not only exciting, but Yoona wanted more of them, more with the girl, and more with just the two of them.

But she is going back to her life, the reality of her boring dull life in few hours.

They are standing on the airport a little bit far from the entrance door.

Sooyoung is backhugging the girl with her chin on Yoona’s shoulder and arms tightly around Yoona’s waist.

“I will miss you.” Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona is sad “me too.” She whispered, hands on top of Sooyoung’s.

“I will miss you a lot.”

Yoona is smiling to herself “me too.”

“I will miss you, like really, really--..”

Yoona giggled, turning enough to silence that pair of lips “I get it.”

Yoona unwrapped Sooyoung’s arms from her waist before she turned to face the woman, throwing her arms around Sooyoung’s neck.

But Yoona can not say anything. Not something like ‘visit me’ or ‘we will meet again’ or anything like that, because she knows, her real life wouldn’t allow it.

It was after a moment when Sooyoung spoke softly “I am only asking,” she mumbled quietly “Yoona,” she called “if only..” she whispered “if only..” again, she whispered “if only we were given the chance,” she carefully spoke “to meet again..” she added “will you give me a chance?” she asked “a real chance, a real relationship, us?”

Yoona’s eyes widened. She doesn’t expect that question. Sooyoung is supposed to get disconnected now, isn’t she?

But Yoona’s heart fluttered, her chest tightened, and her body is screaming. Another chance to meet? A real relationship? Why does it sounds so.. perfect?

“We can’t.” Yoona said “it is impossible.”

“Not for me.” Sooyoung said.

“We just can’t.” Yoona spoke “we are over the moment my vacation over.” She said “that was the deal.”

Sooyoung nodded, but doesn’t wanted to let the girl go “even if..” she added hesitantly “..even if I told you that I am.. falling in love with you?”

Yoona’s eyes widened for the second time in less than five minutes.

“No.” Yoona mumbled in horror “you can’t.”

With Yoona’s response, Sooyoung chuckled softly “I said if.” She spoke. But Yoona can see the glint of dissapointment and sadness in Sooyoung’s smile.

“..then,” Sooyoung said once again “..tell me, do you.. do you, even a little bit, have feeling for me?”

Yoona ‘s eyes never leave Sooyoung’s, and she knows the answer the latter want to hear, but instead, her head took the lead.

“I like you.” She said honestly “but nothing more.” She said, lying “nothing more than that.”

Sooyoung gave another chuckled, nodding quietly when she unwrapped her arms from Yoona’s waist, shoving both hands on her jeans pocket.

“You have to go inside now.” Sooyoung spoke, glancing through Yoona’s shoulder.

But Yoona couldn’t let this woman left from her arms, she cannot watch this woman walked away from her, she can not lose the girl.

However, Yoona nodded, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s. Unlike their passionate kisses days and nights, the kiss is gentle and tender as if they know, parting will broke them.

Yoona is trying to muster her best smile, when she saw a tired weak smile from the brunette “bye..” Sooyoung said, waving.

Yoona turned around after, dragging her suitcase with her.

She should have been happy. She got everything she wished for. She has done everything she planned, and she did what she wanted.

Yoona did what her mind told her too. The thing she kept reasurring herself is the right thing.

But then, without turning back to the Sooyoung, Yoona doesn’t stop until she knows that she couldn’t see the girl no more.

But why?

Why does her heart feels like breaking?

Why does every breath she takes feel like burning her soul?

Why does evey step she takes feel like a spike to her feet?

Why does her tears are falling unstoppably?

Why does her entire body aches like never before?

And why, why, despite the reasurrance that she has done the right thing, why does a part of her, parts of her keep telling her to run back?

That indeed, leaving the woman is the most stupiest mistake she had ever done..

And that feeling..

Why does it feels like she has left something behind?