Graduation

My Six Voodoo Dolls II

N's Point of View

 

I'm so happy for Jae Ren-not that I didn't think she wouldn't be an honor student. It was kind of expected.

Even though she could've gotten first, I'm content with her being 3rd.

A lot of creatures clapped and stood up for her when she was called for her diploma. It seems she made friends during the last few weeks of school and I'm happy for her. Again.

I got separated from the other members because we were separated through last names.

We had to use our 'real' names when we first enrolled. Mine is Cha Hakyeon. Leo is Jung Taekwoon. Ken is Lee Jaehwan. Ravi is Kim Wonsik. Hongbin got to keep his real name and had Lee as his surname. Hyuk is Han Sanghyuk.

It was really random-those names. But they were what was written in the documents our old master gave us. I don't understand, though. She never calls us those. Except for Hongbin, of course. And Hyuk since it's the second syllable of his first name.

The sound of cheers and yells snapped me out of my thoughts, and creatures started to throw their caps in the air. Is this some sort of ritual?

"Hey. Congrats." I looked at my side and smiled. Patting Baro's back in return. "You too, Baro. I didn't know your name was Cha Sunwoo." I snorted. His name is still weirder compared to mine. "I didn't know yours was Hakyeon." He fired back with a grin. I'm not sure what I feel about that. "So what are you guys going to do for college?"

I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck. I forgot to tell them. The pressure of having to go settle legal documents for the last few weeks managed to tire me out a little. "Actually, we're leaving."

His already huge eyes widened even more. "What?! Why?!"

"Tonight." I answered to none of his questions. "Jae Ren was offered a special school." I emphasized on the word 'special'. "A school just for her... and us."

He nodded in understanding, though a small sigh escaped his lips. "What time?"

"Midnight." I answered. "We won't be attending the party..."

He sighed again. This time, his shoulders slumped altogether. "Okay then. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I... forgot..." I nervously chuckled as to not offend him. I have been very busy, okay?

"Well that's a nice way to go." He sarcastically said. "But good for you, and Jae Ren." He sincerely added. I smiled at him. "Thanks. How about you and the pack?"

"In the Community, of course." He shrugged.

Oh, yes. Wolves tend to stay in their colonies. I guess it's how they all manage to stay well inclined to their roots and rituals.

"Ah..." I nodded. "Good luck. Maybe we'll see each other soon..." I smiled at him. I looked over his shoulder and I already saw VIXX on their way to the exit with Jae Ren. "I gotta go. Thankyou for understanding us." I squeezed his shoulder. Hopefully, not too hard. I almost broke his shoulder last time I did.

He smiled. "Of course. Thanks too. You guys taught me... a whole lot. Good luck out there." He waved me goodbye as I left off to the exit. "Oh. And we'll come by before you leave!"

It was only 7 PM, actually. But of course, we still needed to pack some other things. I exited the Gym and saw VIXX and Jae Ren waiting for me.

"We forgot to tell B1A4." I sighed. "But they'll visit later, I think. Before we leave."

Jae Ren nodded with a small smile. "That's good."

Do you mean it?

"Let's go, then. Before a teacher sees us." Ken said, looking around. "Personally, I would've wanted to attend the party." Hyuk pouted

"You should've thought of that before slacking around instead of packing." Jae Ren shook her head. "Come, on. Let's go."

I nodded and carried her on my back-one of the things we both seemed to grow used to.

 

"Wear these, okay?" I put the suits on each of their beds.

They were the ones we wore when we first arrived here. Jae Ren still doesn't probably know that they're more than just dark suits. They actually enhance communication with the Voodoo Doll. And I thought it would only be appropriate we wear them on our arrival.

I left them to change while I made my way to the living room to answer the door.

B1A4 was already on their way, and I could already sense them.

"Welcome." I smiled at CNU.

"I was just about to knock, but thanks." He grinned and went in. He was followed by the younger members, and last was Jinyoung. His newly dyed hair still doesn't sit well with me. I know how much Jae Ren liked his red hair... But that’s just one thing about Jinyoung she has to forget.

"Baro told us." Jinyoung explained. My eyes keep drifting to his blonde hair. "So... where are you going?"

"Honestly, I don't know." I shrugged. "Sit down. I think they're all about ready. Jae is just packing the last of her stuff with Ken."

They nodded and sat on the couch. "I'll really miss you guys." Gongchan sighed. I can't help but smile at that. It's good to know we left good memories here with them. "Can you maybe visit us some day?"

"Maybe. But I hope so." I smiled.

"You're here!" Jae Ren ran from the stairs. At first, I thought she was going to approach Jinyoung and hug him. But she went to Gongchan instead. Judging from Jinyoung's crestfallen expression, he was expecting the same as me too.

"I'll miss you!" Gongchan hugged her and lifted her from the ground. He has grown much stronger ever since the Black Witch ordeal... Maybe it taught him how vulnerable he really is.

Jae Ren chuckled. "I'll miss you too." She pulled away and was met by a pouting Sandeul. "I'll miss you too, Sandeul!" She ruffled his hair, making him crack a smile.

"Does that mean we're excluded?" CNU jokingly frowned at her. Before, I would've thought he really was frowning, but I slowly came to understand a few jokes here.

She laughed. "Of course not. I'll miss all of you. So much." She added the last one with sincerity. "We'll miss you too, Jae Ren." Baro sighed. "In fact, Jinyoung would miss you the most."

I looked at Jinyoung and expected him to be surprised and deny it, but instead, he was smiling at Jae Ren.

"It's true." He chuckled, while Jae Ren just smally smiled at him. "Can... can we talk? Just the two of us?" He asked her. He glanced at me too.

Jae Ren looked hesitant. But this could be good for her... right?

I heaved a sigh and gently pushed the two of them outside. "Go. Talk to him, Jae. We won't listen. I promise." I crossed my heart with my right hands index finger.

She smiled gratefuly at me. "Thanks."

I nodded at her with a small smile and closed the door.

"Guys! Don't listen outside okay?" I ordered VIXX, even though the room was closed, I'm sure they heard me.

"Did they hear you?" Baro skeptically asked me.

"Okay!" Hongbin responded with a yell.

I looked at Baro with a smug smile, making him laugh. "I'll go get you guys some drinks." I said and left to the kitchen.

I admit I'm really tempted to listen in on their conversation. I just want to hear what Jinyoung would say. But I would never want to betray Jae Ren's trust. So I'll just try my best to block of their conversation.

"So when you get there, what would you do?" Sandeul asked. I shrugged and handed him juice. "I don't know. We haven't been there before. But I guess we'll have to study there too."

"Do you think he'll have progress by then?"

I heard Baro whisper to CNU. I looked at them, only to see CNU giving Baro a look. What do they mean by that?

"Guys!" Hyuk sat down beside Gongchan, and the wolf almost jumped in his seat. I guess they're not used to our speed...

It doesn't matter, I guess. We'll have to leave anyway. But I hope we get to visit here, one day. But that'll have to be when Jae Ren learns how to let go of Jinyoung. Because unlike Jinyoung, I know she hasn't moved on from him. Yet.

I've lived roughly one hundred years to know that what she has for him isn't permanent.

It's not a guess. It's a fact. It's just that strong feeling I get that makes me feel like I'm right. I don't blame her either for wanting to run away from him and this place.

This place left her a lot of bad memories... I don't know what could have happened to her if we weren't here.

I'm thankful for that.

That we managed to be with her. Maybe even save her.







Omg guys i'm so sorry for the extra late update XD I just got busy, that's all. But thanks for those who waited patiently. I appreciate it, peeps. :D