Rant! :D

Twisted Fairy Tales 4: Happily ever after...?

Hello! Annyeong! 
 

To all of my beautiful readers!! 

 

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and if youve been with me from the very beginning...wow....what actually kept you around so long? Lol!! Seriously though! I thank you all! So so so so so etc. Much!!! I am so sorry about the ending and honestly, I can't think of any way to explain it...It just felt right when I wrote it. Imagination took over and this happened. ._. . Forgive me for confusing all of you throughout thi story...it makes zero sense. The ending...eeehhhh....I at writing happy endings. I'm a lot better at angsty kinda stuff. 

 

Anywho! I would really love to thank each of you by name but....If i start I think I'll end up fergetting people and I really don't want to forget people. So, Long story short. I thank all of you subscribers/commenters/viewers/voters for reading my story and making my day!!! 

 

I have so much love for you guys but now....sadly, it's time for me to go ;-; I'll miss you all! 

 

Once upon a time there was a little girl that went by the nickname of Red. She was loved by everyone and brought a smile to their faces each day. Little did those people know just how much Red loved them all. Red loved to write stories, imaginary stories, so one day she decided to write a very long one. One of adventures and monsters. True love and Fairy Tales. Of wolves and pigs. Villagers and little children. She let her imagination flow and giggled everytime someone read her story. She smiled when people told her that they liked it. That they were egar to hear more of the adventurous little girl in the story, so Red sat down each day and did her best to make the people happy. With excitement she wrote the longest story she had ever come up with until one day, she had to end it. When the time came she told her new friends not to be sad, she'd be back with more and different stories for everyone to enjoy and read. The people rejoiced when they heard these words. Not only becasue Red would be back to tell more stories, but also because Red had found something she truly loved doing. 

 

Red smiled as she typed up the last chapter to her story. Sniffed when she wrote last word and finally cried when she closed the book. It didn't last long though, as she wiped the tears from her face and smiled brightly. "I'll be back. Soon. With another adventoure and different people. For now, I must bid you all goodbye though. I love you all and I shall see you next time. Good bye!" 

 

:D