Catch up

Twisted Fairy Tales 4: Happily ever after...?

She took them both by the hand, and led them into her little house. Then good food was set before them, milk and pancakes, with sugar, apples, and nuts. Afterwards two pretty little beds were covered with clean white linen, and Hansel and Gretel lay down in them, and thought they were in heaven.



“Baekhyun! Wake up! Say something! Baekhyun!!”

The boy laid in her lap, motionless while Rima panicked. Clutching him to her chest she could feel the tears that started to form in her eyes. He couldn’t be dead. She couldn't have possibly killed him, could she?

“Baekhyun…” His name escaped her lips a few times as she rocked back and forth, holding him tightly. She would never be able to forgive herself if he didn’t wake up.

A low mumble could be heard and Rima’s eyes widened as soon as she realized that the sound didn’t come from her. She stopped and sat still for a moment.

“B-Baekhyun?” She stumbled on the word, afraid that it was only her imagination.

More grumbles were heard as if the boy was just now waking up from a deep slumber. He furrowed his brows and placed one of his hands to his forehead.

“What happened….Where am I?” He questioned himself, eyes still closed and unaware of his surroundings. Rima grinned from ear to ear and before the boy had any time to do as much as think, he could feel himself being squeezed to death.

“You’re alive! I didn’t kill you! Baekhyun!!” A shrill voice squeaked at him while his eyes widened. Trying to free himself from the girl’s grip he squirmed until she let him go.

“What the-” He stopped as his gaze landed upon her.

“Red! You! How did you-How did I-What happened?”

Rima’s smile faded and she tilted her head at him in confusion.

“What do you mean what happened? How much exactly do you remember?”

Baekhyun looked at her slowly shaking his head. He stared down at the floor before him as he thought over the past few days, weeks, months even.

“Nothing...I remember going out into the forest, looking for a little girl that had got lost and-”

“And then you found a basket filled with food…” Rima whispered. The boy’s head shot up and he slowly nodded.

“But how did you-”

“You told me. A few days ago. You don’t remember that either?”

He slowly shook his head.

“This is the first time I’ve seen you here.” Rima sighed and stood to her feet, walking over to the boy that had squirmed away. Holding out a hand toward him she smiled.

“Come on, you’ve got a lot of catching up to do” He smiled and nodded and it wasn’t until then that she noticed the yellow eyes. No black swirls or specks of any type. It had worked. the boy was finally free from her spell.

“It’s nice to finally have you on our side though.” Tilting his head he grabbed her hand, letting her help him up.

“What do you mean? I’ve always been on your side…”

 


 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T FIND HIM?!”

“I’m sorry my queen.” Luhan apologized as he bowed before the woman, Lay following suit, standing closely behind him.

“It’s all my fault so please don’t punish him.” The eldest continued to plead with her, glancing at Lay before turning his gaze back to the floor. He could feel her eyes lingering on him but wouldn’t dare look up at her to meet them. A moment of silence passed before the woman started to speak again.

“Fine. Lay, sweetie go home. Luhan will be there to join you later.” Lay nodded quickly, glancing at the older boy before making his way out of the door. Luhan’s head stayed low as the clicking of her heels echoed throughout the room. He listened closely, making out where exactly she was by the sound of her shoes until she stopped in front of him. He grew nervous as her feet appeared underneath him.

“Now, what exactly should I do with you. Not only did you lose the little one but you also let Red get away? You should have shredded her to pieces!” She stated in a rather calm tone which surprised the boy completely.

“I apologize. I will take whatever punishment you have for me.”

Bending down she met him at eye level, grinning. It wasn’t until she placed her hand on his chin that he dared to look at her.

“Are you sure you’ll be able to take it? You screwed up pretty big this time”

 


 

“So, we really tried to kill you??” Baekhyun questioned as he stabbed one of the pancakes with his fork. Glinda had prepared breakfast for dinner, since that’s what Baekhyun wanted, while the kids and Goldi joined their side at the kitchen table.

“You three actually almost did as soon as she got here.” Hansel pointed out while Gretel nodded in agreement. Glancing at Red he found a smile on her face.

He couldn’t bare to look at her, the smile that was spread on her face when there should be a frown. The happiness in her yellow eyes when they should be red,  filled with rage. Her calm statue as she sat at the table listening closely, when she should be yelling at him or even storm out. Her mercy when she should have killed him.

Turning his head to look at the table he started to play with his food rather than actually eating it.

“I’m sorry Red….I didn’t mean to harm you...I really didn’t….” He mumbled lowly. Rima smiled at him.

“Don’t worry about it. I know you were under her spell.”

“But-” He opened his mouth to protest but instead, his eyes widened as two arms had folded themselves on his shoulder.

“Would you just shut up and eat? Glinda made you pancakes for dinner so be happy. You can make up for trying to kill Red by helping us find the easiest way into that castle” Goldi stated as she looked at the boy. Looking at the golden haired girl on his shoulder he grinned and nodded.

“Anything you need, I will make sure to protect all of you with my life from here on out!”

 


 

A door clicked open and feet could be heard dragging along the wooden floor. Lay’s head popped up from the couch and his eyes widened as he looked at the boy.

“Luhan...what happened to you?” Lay questioned as he rushed toward the boy, stopping inches before him. He carefully placed his hand on the olders face, rubbing his thumb over the blue and purple bruises that seemed to cover everything. Luhan snatched his face out of his grip and walked over to the couch, letting himself fall with a slight whimper. Every bone in his body was aching with pain from being kicked and punched for hours on end.

"Nothing. Our queen was merciful on me today. I deserve much worse than this. I let Red escape and Baekhyun along with her" he stated plainly. His gaze turned to the younger as he stepped in front of him holding an ice pack toward Luhan. He grabbed it and Lay nodded at him.

"Red will pay for this. It's her fault we lost Baekhyun. Her fault you're like this. All of this is her fault." Lay mumbled and Luhan smiled at the older as he placed the ice pack to his cheek.

"Don't worry.  She'll pay for this. All of it. With her life."

 


Kay! So, I'm about to rant a little on the concert and the Kpop con Miami so if you want, you can just leave now and ignore this part! 

Block B concert: 

GUYS!! HOLY CRAP GUYS!!! Word can not descibe how epic it was! I'm speachless. Seriously. I did so much cheering and yelling Kyungs name about 20 million times to where i could baerly talk the day after. We got to high touch the boys and I GOT TO HIGH FIVE KYUNG!! *Insert dying, squealing fangirl noise here* And it was just epic. They are so much taller in person and their hands are so soft!!! *o*! At one point, they had to ask eachoter questions and when Kyung was asked if he'd ever date an american girl he didn't say yeah....or yes.....He said HELL YEAH!!! Multiple times too!! He was like Hell yeah....HELL YEAH....HEEELLLLL YEEEAAHHH!!! It was epic! I laughed, cried and the died! I luvs dat boy so much! And when I passed him at the high touch, my smile grew so big when I got to him and he was already smiling but when he saw my smile he smiled even bigger and I died...again! I know, that's a stupid thing to fangirl over but...Kyung smiled at me!! *More fangirl noises here*!! And there were SO MANY PEOPLE! I think I heard it was sold out?? The fan interaction was amazing and they had a banner that fans could dign (Which I did) and cake and cupcakes for the boys and staff and surprise banners and everyone sung along to all the song and it was amazing! Jaehyo even did his punishment for 5 minutes before chaos at the showcase! It was amazing! And apperently Kyung ended up running away from the manager and staright to the fence to meet the fans but i missed that because we left... ;-; so sad... but it was still a blast! Seriously, it was great! And the charades game! Pyo ended up doing an awesome megatron thing and zico chased him around the stage because he gave away the answer! It was amazing! 

 

Kpop con Miami: 

I have never seen so many kpop fans at the same place before! It was around 1500 people there!! It was great! I got awesome merch and there were so many awesome cosplays and I posted a few pics of them on my kpop insta (Shameless self promotion @_kpopmadness23 ) and mister popo was there and I took a picture with him and JREKML were there too and it was amazing!! SO many awesome cosplays and they had a contest for that and a dance contest and at the end they had a rave and it was great! They played awesome music and had awesome merch and I got Totomato now too and awesome posters and just awesome stuff! It was really amazing! I made a few new friends too! It was great and amazing for that to have been their firts con ever and so many sing alongs and just plain fun kpop style!!! It was really great and I really hope they'll have another one next year and I get to go again!! 

 

Okay! Rant over.Sorry about that. I died so many times this weekend though i honestly think I turned into a cat or something! lol. 

 

Hope you enjoy the double chapters! Much love tou you guys!!! :D