Chapter 5

Her Choice

"Eunji, are you awake?" Taemin asked as he knocked on Eunji's door. 

The sun was already shining brightly, but Eunji didn't care about that as she pulled her blanket above her head. It was frustating for her to wake up early like this since she loved to sleep so much.

"I'm coming inside," Taemin said as he opened the door and smiled as he saw how Eunji hid under her blanket. "Eunji, if you're going to be like this, you will be late!" He scolded and tried to pull the blanket, but he struggled on how Eunji tightly grabbed it back.

"I will, so please..." She mumbled in a way that Taemin couldn't fully understand what she was saying and smirked.

"Wake up!" He playfully screamed and managed to pull the blanket out, revealing Eunji who looked pissed off at him.

"Oppa, I said I will wake up!" Eunji shouted and rubbed her eyes as she sat on her bed. Taemin knew that Eunji was really irritable at mornings.

"I will go, otherwise you will kill me," he laughed and stood up from her bed, closing the door.

"I hate it when he does this," Eunji grumbled and stood up. She grabbed her school uniform and put it on. After that, she went to the kitchen, seeing her stepmother cooking breakfast.

"Did you finally wake up?" Her stepmother asked as she fried meat into the pan.

"Yes," Eunji replied still half asleep. It was then that she saw Taemin coming towards the kitchen, hugging his mom from behind.

"It smells yummy mom," he smiled and looked at the meat. His mom laughed and asked him to let her go, otherwise she couldn't continue. He removed his arms that were once tightened on her mother's waist and sat next to Eunji.

"Our Eunji is still slepping~" Taemin smiled and patted her head, as if he was petting a god, much to Eunji's distaste. He found Eunji so cute everytime she acted like a drunk person.

"I'm not a dog, and if you stop patting my head everytime, that would be very wonderful," she said as she swatted his hand and moved it away.

"Okay, don't be angry," Taemin said while he ate his meat which his mom brought before. He ate it quickly and went to his room again. Then, he packed his school bag and went oustide, seeing Eunji still eating.

"You're such a slowpoke pig. If you don't hurry up, we'll both end up late!" Taemin joked around and laughed as he saw how Eunji glared at him with filled with meat.

"What? Pig?" Eunji said and puked some meat out. She immediately wiped and picked the meat from the ground up but got disturbed by Taemin.

"I will do it so take your schoolbag and let's go," Taemin mumbled and moved her hand away. Then, he picked the meat from the ground and let a big smile out towards Eunji. Eunji stared emotionless at him but then stood up and went to her room, picking her schoolbag up. She looked at the mirror for the last time and closed the door behind her.

"Can we go?" Taemin smiled at her while he wiped the dirt away with the tissue on his other hand. Eunji gave a nod as a reply and they went outside, closing the door behind them.

"Why didn't Seohyun pick you up like everyday?" Taemin asked Eunji while the two still walked to the school.

"She texted me that she will go earlier to school," Eunji told while she looked at her message from Seohyun, "but I don't know why..." she continued. After some minutes they finally arrived at the school.

"I will pick you up after the lesson!" Taemin shouted to Eunji while he went further, moving to his classroom.

Eunji waved back and went inside her classroom. She saw Seohyun inside, who waved at her but looked quite sad. Eunji went towards her seat and was about to sat down but widened her eyes. Her desk was fully scribbled with bad words. It also smelled like if they had smeared some on the desk.

"What is this? Who was this?" Eunji shouted to her classmates but they only stared at her.

"It was like this as soon as I entered the classroom Eunji..." Seohyun mumbled and looked at Eunji's desk.

Eunji only let out a 'pissed off' laugh and smirked. Then, she sat down on her chair and looked emotionless at the front. 

"Did you heard about EXO's Sehun? He will go to our school now!" Seohyun squealed as she tried to change the mood while she looked at Eunji. She really didn't care about that much but tried to show interest.

"Oh, really?" Eunji asked but got distracted by something, "but why they are all staring at us?" she continued. As soon as Eunji entered the classroom, she felt that something was wrong. Her classmates, especially the girls, stared at them sharply, as if their looks were going to kill them. The girls also looked at their phones and whispered something to one another, which greatly pissed Eunji off.

"Hey, is this really Eunji at this picture?"

"It really looks like her."

"From where does she knows them?"

"That b*tch!"

"I don't know why they're like this," Seohyun replied, her eyes with fear. 

It struck Eunji then that she was actually afraid -- even if it were just a bit. Immediately, she saw red and her hands balled into fists at her sides, digging red crescents into her palms. Before her friend could stop her, Eunji stormed over to the flock of whispering girls. Every step she took a drew a hush out of them, but by then she was too angry to care, "I think I heard my name. Is something wrong?" She growled out through clenched teeth. The girls flinched at her tone, but that wasn't enough for her... She wanted an answer.

"N-No..." One girl with incredibly overdone make-up stuttered, "but we thought that you really look a lot like this girl."  She handed Eunji the phone, showing her the picutre she was speaking of. Eunji's heart almost froze.

Eunji couldn't believe what she was seeing. On the phone's screen was a picture with EXO's Suho grabbing a girl's arm and dragging her into the van. Luckily, the face from that girl was a little bit censored so the girls weren't really sure if it really was Eunji, but Eunji surely knew that it was indeed her. She couldn't believed that she was in a scandal with EXO's Suho. She really tried to stay away from him, too.

"That bastard..." Eunji whispered and clenched her fist, "Why would you think that this girl is me?" She asked the girls and let out a smirk. The girls only looked at each other and then at Eunji. They felt ashamed for a second and bowed slightly to Eunji. But right then the door got hardly opened. It was their teacher who shouted at them to hurry up to their seats.

"Shut up!" The teacher said while he slammed the wooden stick on his hand on the desk multiple times. "From today onwards, you will get a new classmate," the teacher went on and looked at the door. The class immediately started chatting about that.

"Wow, really?"

"Who is it?"

"I hope he is handsome!"

The teacher slammed his hand on the desk again to shut these guys up. Then, he pointed at someone who stood outside from the classroom. The new person entered in and gave everyone a smile as he/she bowed slightly to the class. But suddenly everyone began to scream, specially the girls,

"OMO, isn't that Sehun from EXO!?"

"Wow, he really is it!"

"Is he going to be in our class?"

The girls went crazy and even pulled their handphones in front of the teacher out to take photos from Sehun, who only tried to smile. "Hurry up and tuck your handphones in!" The teacher screamed and waved with his wooden stick back and forth, "I think everyone knows you but please introduce yourself," the teacher went on after he calmed down and looked at Sehun.

"Hello, I'm Sehun," he said and bowed to the class, "Nice to meet you," he continued and let out a big smile which got the girls bring more to scream.

Eunji only stared emotionless at him and smirked. It was just like a long nightmare for her. Everytime she wanted to avoid EXO they literally followed her. "You can sit there next to this guy," the teacher said and pointed at a empty desk in front of Eunji and Seohyun.

Sehun nodded and went to his seat while he stared at Seohyun and then to Eunji, "Ah. You're that girl, right?" He said and sat down as he turned around to see the two girls, "Wow we are even at the same class!" He smiled and looked at them.

The class looked strangely at the three. They whispered to each other and gasped. They really thought that Sehun and the two girls knows each other, indeed

"I'm sorry, but can you turn around to the front?" Eunji told while she stared at him with an irritated face, "They are already watching at us strangely..." She went on.

Sehun apologized and turned around, speaking with his seat neighbour.

 

On the other hand...

"Nice catch Taemin-ah!" A boy screamed towards Taemin trough the classroom. The teacher didn't arrived yet so they played and joked around inside the classroom. But right after Taemin wanted to throw the ball back to the boy, the teacher went inside. He looked angrily at the class so that everyone went to his seat right away and shut up.

"So your going to have a new classmate," the teacher said and looked at the class.

"What is this? Didn't Eunji's class also a have a new student?" Taemin mumbled and scratched his head. Then, he looked at the front and saw a boy who stood there and smiled towards the class.

"This guy actually was about to go to another school, but he himself wanted to come here," the teacher spoke proudly.

Taemin still looked at the boy, strangely. His face looked so familiar Taemin thought. Like if he had seen this face somewhere before... And right after some seconds he finally recognized that face and widened his eyes.

"Hello, My name is Kim Joonmyun, but most people call me Suho," Suho spoke and bowed towards the class with his angelic smile.

"That bastard..." Taemin said and let out a big and forced, creepy smile.