Chapter 14

Her Choice

Then as he turned around right away and wanted to leave that place, someone stopped him through holding his arm. Suho looked towards the person and let a slightly smirk show. He already knew that this person would appear any moment then. The person was even a little bit late, Suho thought jokingly. Still, with a irritated smile, Suho stared to the person who looked pissed off. "You're late... Taemin." Suho growled as he pulled his arm out of Taemin's grip, but still showed a happy face. Taemin then raised his eyebrow and curiously glared towards Suho.

"Did I just hear wrong? What's going on Suho?" Taemin said as he smirked slightly. He found the situation strange yet funny. I mean, it was Suho who ran after Eunji and tried to get her attention but now it was the opposite. He even didn't want to see Eunji, what was wrong with him? Taemin was really curious why he acted like that. But actually it was a good opportunity for Taemin.

"What do you think? Just because we spoke only a few times doesn't mean I will like her, should I?" Suho snorted haughty as he smirked cruelly. But actually he was also suprised at Taemin's reaction, he only stared at Suho and didn't do anything. He even didn't get mad that much which made Suho stop laughing.

"I don't care what you are planning but don't forget what I've said before, stay away from her." Taemin said and clenched his fist. Then he went next to Eunji and Seohyun. "Let's go." Taemin told and grabbed Eunji's hand. But she rejected that offer and pulled her arm away. Taemin felt blank when she did that and turned around to see her face; he then felt a strong and strange aura. It was if fire was about to came out from Eunji's eyes any second. He noticed that Eunji was really angry. And then she suddenly looked at the other direction, where Suho stood and made her way next to him.

"I really can't understand you." Eunji said as her fist trembled due to her anger. Her heart started to beat faster as she breathed hard. Right now she really wanted to punch Suho for his behavior. It was somehow suspicious for her, and in the end, Suho treated Eunji very well the last days and went even in danger because of her. And now he didn't even want to see her face, or to talk with her. Is he maybe scared because of his career? Or was he just playing with Eunji?

"I've told you before, it's over. Are you such dumb that you even don't understand that?" Suho growled and snorted slightly. He then immediately tried to avoid eye-contact, he didn't want to see Eunji's face and slowly stepped a few steps back. He himself was shocked why he said something mean like that. Yeah, he wanted to stay away from Eunji, but he still didn't want to hurt her.

I'm sorry Eunji.

Suho ran his fingers through his brown coloured hair, and cursed himself. In the end, he decided to leave that place as he accidentally bumped his shoulder with Eunji's. As Suho reached at Taemin's side, he lastly whispered something to him and leaved the canteen following by Sehun. "Just wait a little bit."

Taemin turned around as he looked for the last seconds at Suho's back and stared confused at the emptiness. Wait a little bit? What does Suho mean by that? But then Taemin decided to forget about that and was about to rush to Eunji's side but got stopped by Seohyun.

"Taemin oppa. I think it's the best for her to be alone now." Seohyun told as she grabbed his arm tightly. She knew that Eunji didn't wanted to speak about that situation with anyone, especially with her step brother. Even Seohyun couldn't dare to speak with Eunji due to the big pain which her best friend had now. As Taemin let a big sigh out and stared at Eunji, he and Seohyun decided to leave her alone and went outside the canteen. The two hoped that they had done the right thing.

"What? Am I dumb?" Eunji spoke with her herself as she clenched her fist. Since Suho went outside, luckily the people inside the canteen didn't care much about the situation anymore, so they didn't mind Eunji. But she was so angry towards Suho and at the other side at herself too. Her reaction right now was a little bit childish she thought. Eunji shouldn't let Suho seen that she was angry about that, instead she should have endure the pain and leaved the canteen. Like this she wouldn't had heard that painful words from him. Eunji really didn't wanted to believe that she went angry for someone like that.

I thought, maybe he was different. Maybe he once was the right one, but not anymore.

Many questions went to her mind as she stared to the ground and tried not to cry. Eunji finally realized that she had to erase Suho from her life, since he also had done that, quite easily. After that Eunji slowly started to move as she made her way outside the canteen, while she still thought why Suho acted like this. And after a few minutes, the school bell rang again for the next lesson so that everyone made their way to their classrooms.

~

"Eunji, can you please read the text?" their history teacher said as he hold his book and looked quite strictly towards Eunji. But she didn't said anything, she didn't even moved and just stared at the emptiness. The teacher got mad and shouted at her with the same answer again but still, Eunji didn't react. 

"Eunji, hey Eunji!" Seohyun whispered and tried to get her attention as she poked Eunji's shoulder. Like that she finally realized the situation and looked firstly to Seohyun and then to the teacher. She immediately apologized and found her fingers running through each page as she pitifully searched for the text . But everybody knew how impatient the teacher was so that he stopped Eunji as he said to come to his staff room later and went on with the lesson. While Eunji still hold a page, she suddenly smirked slightly.

What I'm doing right now? Because of him I will ruin my life. But, it's somehow hard to forget him. In the end, she let a big sigh out and slightly messed her short, black hair.

~

"I won't scold you that much today. Just clean your classroom; that's it." the history teacher said as he sat inside his staff room with Eunji. She was indeed lucky that the strictest teacher out of the school had given her such a small punishment. Eunji bowed nicely as she made her way outside. And right as she was about to go to the classroom, someone called her name. 

"Eunji, wait!" Taemin shouted as he ran to her. Eunji looked confused at him while she tried to figure out why Taemin was still at school. I mean, probably not for fun. Right then Taemin explained that he stayed here for study like he does it sometimes. But he also wondered why she also was still here so that Eunji too, told him the whole story.

"Really? Wow, that's strange." Taemin laughed slightly because of Eunji's story. Normally Eunji would be silent and brave at lessons and if she would get called, it would be because of Seohyun. But this time it was different. In the end he even suggested to help her, although she refused at first. And like that, the two made their way to Eunji's classroom.

"OMG, I can't believe that your classroom is so dirty!" Taemin said amazed as they arrived while he tried to cover his wide open mouth with his hand. He didn't wanted to believe what he was seeing. Paper, empty bottles and chalks everywhere disctracted on the ground. He finally understood how the charwoman felt everyday. He then stared to Eunji who was actually not that shocked as him. She had known that her class was really messy and dirty.

"Then we should start otherwise we won't finish until 10 years." Eunji mumbled and saw how Taemin laughed and went inside the classroom. Because of his smile Eunji felt somehow more happily. Then she also started to clean as she picked the trash on the ground. They cleaned for hours until the two finally finished and lie exhausted down on the ground.

"I'm never going to say that I will help you to clean again." Taemin said while he breathed hard and his right hand on his chest went up and down. He looked to Eunji who was lying right next to him and suddenly started to breath faster and felt also his heart pounding faster. Finally after some time, Taemin saw Eunji smiling again. How beautiful she is when she smile. And right then he couldn't control his feelings and found himself at the top of Eunji with his arms supporting him and stared deep at her eyes.

"W-what are you doing? Get a-"

"Please. Just smile beautifully like this everyday." Taemin said as he stopped Eunji who tried to get away but got grabbed by him. She was quite shocked why he suddenly act like this. Eunji was afraid that he would notice her face blushing and just closed her eyes. She tried to avoid eye-contact with him but instead felt suddenly something warm on her lips. And just right then as Eunji opened her eyes, she couldn't believe it. Taemin kissed her softly and grabbed Eunji's hand. But, he soon got pulled away from someone and on top of that he also got hit on the face, his upper lip bleeding. The person grabbed Taemin's collar and stared, pissed off at him.

 

 


A/N:

Hello everybody! ( yeah I'm still alive xD )

So here is the next crappy chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

And I'm so sorry for the late update but I think I don't have a life anymore, school and dance practise is killing me ._.

Haha anyways... I hope you drop a lot of comments so that I have more energy to update even faster! (And OMG almost 100 subbies, thank you so much >.<)

See you guys~