Chapter 11

Her Choice

Warning! Maybe some horrorfic bloody scenes for someone.

 

"Why? What-"

Eunji couldn't finish her sentence due to a loud shatter sound. Everyone couldn't believe what just happened and looked shocked at the situation. Right in front of Suho's feet landed a big stone on the ground that flew through the window, though that the window was broken now. Everyone stared confused and somehow scaried on the stone as they noticed something red dropped down on it. As the members looked up to Suho, they gasped fearfully. Suho's forehead bled slightly and blood kept dropping down. Suho felt that his forehead hurt a bit and touched it. As Suho looked at his hand, he saw blood smudged on it.

One member didn't pay attention though as he was busy with something. Sehun, who went to the broken window without any fear, looked outside to see which bastard threw that stone. He saw two people who running away with all their must; it must've been them, Sehun thought. Sehun noticed that they were two girls, but he couldn't determine if those two girls were the ones who bothered Eunji before, and had followed them until there. Sehun's attention went back to the others as he heard Kai who screamed.

"H-hyung! Your bleeding!" Kai screamed worriedly and immediately rushed to his side. "Are you okay? ! Our manager isn't here right now," he cursed hardly and looked at his wound.

Fortunately, Kai noticed that it was not a big and critical wound and sighed in relieve. But still the wound should be stitched otherwise it would leaved a scar. Eunji was so scaried that she couldn't even move a finger. She looked shocked at Suho. She felt her breath begun to fasten as she touched her chest. Her body begun to swung back and forth as she felt dizzy. She immediately supported herself as she leaned towards the wall. Right then, a dramatic scene replayed into her head. The car accident where she lost her parents many years ago. Everywhere blood. The last sentence from her mother. M-My Eunji. I'm so sorry...

"Eunji, are you okay?" Sehun asked as he aprroached at her side. He supported Eunji as he grabbed her shoulders slightly. He felt how Eunji trembled and breathed hard. Sehun thought that it was normal to act scaried like that since this situation don't happen everytime.

"T-thank you." Eunji said and decided to sit down trough Sehun since he saw Eunji's feet which were soon to loose their strength at any seconds.

"Eunji, you're okay, right?" Suho questioned her as he rushed to her side. Kai grabbed him and said to look after his wound firstly but Suho didn't cared. But as soon as Eunji looked up to Suho, she immediately turned away and closed her eyes.

"Please go away." Eunji pleaded and furiously waved with her hand. She closed her eyes with her hands and trembled hard.

"Why? What's wrong?" Suho asked confused and wanted to get closer to her side but got stopped by Kai.

"Suho hyung, I think she can't withstand seeing blood." Kai explained as he pointed at Suho's forehead. And Kai was right with what he said. Since the car accident, Eunji hated seeing blood. She couldn't endure seeing blood and would immediately get the horrible scenes back in her mind.

"Is that so?" Suho asked towards Eunji but she still didn't gave a reply. She was just to scared because of all what happened.

"Hey guys, look at that." Chen said and grabbed the stone on the floor. Everyone noticed a white letter tied up to the stone. 

"What's that?" Suho asked and pulled softly the stone from Chen's hand away. He unfolded the letter and read the letter, together with Chen. As soon as they read and re-read it, the two gasped. Some horrible things were written inside the letter with a bloodshot like colour.

 

Eunji you ing ! Soon your funeral day will come...

 

"So what is written inside there?" Kai asked and approached at the two but Suho immediately folded the letter and put it inside his pocket.

"N-nothing. Just some EXO fans again." Suho lied, unafraid, and tried to smile. After Kai nodded, Suho turned to Chen immediately. "Don't tell anyone about that. Even to our members. Just think that you never read this letter, okay?" Suho glared towards Chen, who gave a scaried nod as a reply right away.

"Here, hyung. I brought wet tissues for you." Chanyeol said as he holded a pack with wet tissues towards Suho. He still didn't wipe the blood away and even the members got disgusted by it. Suho took the pack and wipe his blood on his forehead away. But still, his wound hurt a little bit. He holded one tissue at his forehead to stop the blood and made his way towards Eunji again.

"I wipe my blood away, so please look at me Eunji." Suho growled and switched places with Sehun so that Suho sat down next to her.

Suho was really worried about her. He was afraid that something might happened to her. If maybe a broken piece from the window injured her. And just then Eunji slowly turned around and peeked at Suho.

After she looked at his worried eyes, she immediately felt bad towards Suho.

"Are you okay? Does your wound still hurt?" Eunji questioned him and felt worried, but didn't show it like everytime. She instead showed a cold face.

"I'm alright, don't worry." Suho said and smiled brightly towards her.

He was happy that Eunji was also worried over him, maybe for the first time.

"What was written on letter?" Eunji asked and looked with curious eyes to Suho. And right as Suho heard that question, his smile dissapeared and a emotionless face was seen/ "W-was it something bad? You face colour changed suddenly," she said scariedly.

She was afraid that something bad about her and Suho was written inside the letter.

"No, just some EXO fans again. In the letter was something written about D.O. These days, the fans are going crazy for him." Suho smiled as he joked, but the mood was still down. Chen only lowered his head and thought about to say the truth or not but in the end he didn't.

"Thank you for all. I will go home then." Eunji mumbled and stood up while she still felt a litte bit dizzy. She bowed to the members and was about to go but got stopped by Suho.

"I'll take you home. You can't go alone in such a condition." Suho suggested as he holded Eunji with his left hand while he covered his wound with the other hand.

"Then what about you? You also can't go outside like this." Eunji smirked slightly as she looked at Suho's appearance.

"Ah hyung! We have a first aid box here. How come we forgot about that?" Kai asked and facepalmed himself. They were all so shocked about that happening and forget about everything for some minutes. Kai rushed and grabbed the first aid box, "I think a bandage should be enough to stop the blood, even for a short time, but you should still wear a cap to cover the bandage."

"Eunji, then please wait a little bit." Suho pleaded and literally dragged Eunji to his side. Eunji first hesitated but she also couldn't go outside without the members. Otherwise she would be immediately catched up by these EXO fans. Then she nodded and sat down again, also Suho. Meanwhile Kai tied the bandage on Suho's head. Suho sometimes whined and got angry at Kai, that he should be more gently. Eunji glanced at Suho and still felt worried about him.

Why did the fans do this? I mean they wouldn't harm their Idols, would they?

"Eunji we are finished." Suho said and got Eunji's attention back, "If you are ready too, we can go." he smiled with his angelic smile towards her and reached his hand out. Eunji's heart pounded faster and faster and she felt her blood pressure going up. She slowly reached her hand out, almost touched Suho's but stopped suddenly. Wait, what am I doing? Have you gone crazy Eunji? She thought to herself and moved her hand away.

"Y-yeah we can go." Eunji stuttered and stood up right away. Suho's hand was still reached out. He let out a heavy sigh as a result and moved towards the door. But then he looked to D.O.

"Kyungsoo. Can you distract the fans one more time?" Suho asked D.O nicely and put again his smile on. It was impossible for D.O to say no since he was the leader of the group.

"Why can't we go through the emergency exit? I think their should be no fans." Eunji suggested but soon got a answer which she somehow awaited.

"Believe me, EXO fans are everywhere. And the worst ones are these sasaeng fans." Lay said and shivered frustated. It just sounded like a horror movie for Eunji. Wow, being a Idol is not easy.

"Yes I will try. But one member should come with me so that the fans get more distracted." D.O explained his plan and looked at s. No one from them really didn't want to go outside after what happened. In the end the youngest one, Sehun, had to go.

"I really hate to be the youngest sometimes." Sehun murmured and saw the other members who smirked joyfully.

"Then let's go." Suho said as he opened the door and the four got outside the practise room. They walked until the four got in front of the entrance.

"Me and Sehun will go first. Then you two should go after you find the right timing." D.O told and grabbed Sehun's arm, "It was nice to meet you, Suho's girlfriend." he said as he smiled widely and went along with Sehun who got dragged outside and two bodyguards followed them.

"Hey, I'm not his g-" Eunji nagged but stopped after she knew that D.O wouldn't hear her anymore. The two inside heard the EXO fans screaming and went crazy for their two Idols. Then after some seconds, the two saw that the fans slowly started to move away. 

"This is our chance Eunji!" Suho said and looked at Eunji. But she still felt scaried if they might getting caught. She let a heavy sigh out and closed her eyes. It will be ok Eunji, don't be scared. It will b-

"Hurry up, we don't have anymore time." Suho told and grabbed Eunji's hand. Then Suho opened the entrance door and peeked outside. The fans were still busy with Sehun and D.O and might didn't notice the two. They immediately ran outside and went to a alleyway. The two noticed that it probably rained before since the ground was wet. But now they two were save firstly. They just had to act like to normal people. Eunji didn't realized that the two still holded hands and immediately pulled her hand away.

"Can we go now?" Eunji whispered towards Suho. He turned around and gave a nod as a reply. Then the two walked until to the place were Suho found Eunji beeing disturbed by the girls.

"Thank you for all. From here, I can make it alone." Eunji said and slightly bowed towards Suho.

"Are you sure? If you want I ca-"

"No need really." Eunji interrupted Suho's sentence as she waved her head back and forth. She then said goodbye and went on her own way, which Suho did the same. As soon as Eunji opened the house door, she saw her step-brother Taemin standing there. However, he looked angrily at Eunji while his fist trembled. His clothes were wet.