Chapter 10

Her Choice

"You guys should stop doing that. Really," someone said from behind. "Don't you see that she is feeling unwell?" The person continued.

Eunji slowly turned around and looked at that person. She had some difficulty at figuring out who that person was, because he was wearing sunglasses and a cap, but it was surely a man because of the deep voice, and she never heard that voice before. Nevertheless, Eunji felt somehow relieved that someone was by her side, although she didn't know who that person actually was.

"What are you?" One of the girls smirked as she asked the man as if she wasn't even scared a little bit. She stared at him while she still chewed her gum in an irritating way.

"Let's go." The man said and hastily grabbed Eunji's hand, as if he wanted to drag Eunji away from there as soon as possible.

"W-Wait, who are you?" Eunji asked the man while she still tried to figure out who that misterious person was trough looking at his face, but the man immediately turned his head at the other direction. 

"That doesn't matter. Let's go," the man said and tried to drag Eunji away, but he soon got pushed away by Eunji herself.

"What do you think your doing? Is this a joke?" Eunji angrily said as she rubbed her arm where the man grabbed her before. She stared angrily at him and then to the girls. Maybe it is all a bad joke, Eunji thought. Maybe the man was also at the girls side and they were only playing with her.

"Do you want to get beaten up?" The man shouted and his voice trembled a little bit, also his fist. Although Eunji couldn't see his face clearly, she had known that the man was really angry.

"N-No but-"

"Then let's go," the man commanded and grabbed again Eunji's arm, but this time he could feel that Eunji agreed with him. She didn't do anything. She didn't fight against him and only looked at his back.

Who is he? And what is he going to do with me?   

Eunji got dragged for some minutes until the two reached at a alley. Suddenly, the man stopped and turned around, so that Eunji bumped into him and he took off his sunglasses. After Eunji stepped some steps back and looked up at his face, she couldn't believe her own eyes and gasped.

"Y-you?" Eunji stuttered and pointed at him. She couldn't believe who was standing in front of her.

It was no one other than Suho.

"Wow, you're really pale. I think you werereally scared." Suho smiled slightly towards her. 

"H-How did you find me? And your voice, it was really different before. How-"

"Calm down Eunji. I low-pitched my voice; otherwise, the girls would have immediately recognized me. And I was on my way to the company for my practise but saw that you was in a bad situation." Suho explained while he still smiled towards her. But then he put instantly his sunglasses on as he saw the girls from before, who passed by. "But are you really alright now? Your sweating quite a lot," he asked worriedly and touched Eunji's forehead.

"I-I'm alright," Eunji stuttered and stepped back while her body swung back and forth like a drunken person. She noticeably lied. She still felt unwell and felt that she was going to puke any seconds. Eunji felt how her hands trembled and also her sight begun to blur, but still she tried to cover it as she spoke up. "I will go then," she said as she slightly bowed towards him. Then, she turned around and was about to go but she couldn't endure the pain anymore. She felt her feets loosen their strength and knelt down on the floor. Suho immediately rushed to her side.

"Are you alright!? W-what's wrong?" Suho asked worriedly as he also knelt down and tried to support her, holding her with both arms. He saw how Eunji breathed and shivered heavily. Her eyelids begun to weaken. Eunji looked like if she was going to collapse any seconds.

"G-go away." Eunji growled and tried to push Suho's hand away from her shoulder. She didn't want Suho to see her in that state. Eunji didn't want to look weak and fragile in front of that person. She tried to stand up but failed miserably. Instead, she collapsed and found herself in his arms.

"What should I do? I can't go to the hospital otherwise we might end up with another scandal," Suho mumbled, panicked, and looked worriedly at Eunji who was lying in his arms, helpless. In the end, he decided to piggyback her and rushed her to his company. Fortunately, his company was not far away so he made the right decision, he thought. People watched them in a strange some shocked way as they saw the two. But they couldn't notice that it was Suho since he covered his face safely. After some minutes, Suho saw the entrance from the company but his steps got slowed down after he saw some EXO fans in front of the entrance. He immediately hid at an alleyway and slowly put Eunji down who was still unconscious. It was not uncommon that some EXO fans stood there at the entrance but this time he couldn't pass that easily due Eunji. He rapidly pulled his phone out and called someone. "Please, please,please..." He pleaded and waited nervously. 

"Hello?"

"D.O, hurry up and come to the entrance!"

"Why? What's wrong hyung?"

"I don't have much time to explain. Just distract the fans at the entrance so that I can pass."  Suho said as he hung up.

He looked at Eunji and touched her forehead to control her fever. Her fever was really high and she still sweated much. But soon, Suho got distracted as the EXO fans suddenly begun to scream. As Suho peeked trough the corner, he could see that they screamed because D.O was outside, in front of the entrance with two other bodyguards. D.O smiled widely at the fans and went a little bit further, trying to get them away from the entrance. Right after that Suho saw his chance, lifted Eunji and rushed to the entrance. He opened the door with his ID card and managed to get inside the company. But he didn't noticed that the girls, who disturbed Eunji before followed them carefully. Meanwhile Suho rushed right to EXO's practise room and kicked the door hardly with his foot. 

"What the - Suho? What's with that girl?" Luhan gasped and turned around to saw who opened the door so harshly and looked at Suho who breathed hard. The members got scared and looked confused at Suho. He immediately lied Eunji down and rushed to get medicine and a wet towel to lower down her fever. Meanwhile the other members still looked confused at Eunji. They didn't know who that girl except Kai and Sehun, and they also wondered why Suho brought her to their practise room.

"Eunji, can you hear me?" Sehun said as he slightly slapped her cheeks. But he got no answer from her. She was still unconscious. Right then Suho arrived and sat down on the couch right next to Eunji. He put the wet towel on her forehead and wipped her sweat away.

"Suho hyung, who is that? And what's wrong with her? And why did you brought her at our practise room? You know if you get caught you will be in danger." Lay questioned Suho as he looked quite confused at Eunji.

"I know, but I also couldn't took her to the hospital." Suho mumbled and looked worried at Eunji. Why doesn't she wake up? And why is she in that condition? 

"Look she slowly opens her eyes!" Sehun shouted and pointed at Eunji. She slowly opened her eyes and her sight begun to get clearly. She still breathed hard and looked around. Eunji tried to figure out where she exactly was. As she noticed the members and Suho around her, she tried to stand up.

"Are you okay? Don't use that much energy for now." Suho said as he helped her up. He was relieved that nothing serious happened to her. He was scared to death.

"Where I am?" Eunji still analyzed the practise room and tried to collect her mind. She was so confused. She didn't know what happened after she collapsed.

"At our practise room. You suddenly collapsed and I brought you here since I couldn't go to the hospital otherwise we might end up again in a scandal." Suho explained and smiled towards her.

"Collapsed? Me?" Eunji asked and wanted to hide somewhere. She felt so ashamed for some seconds. She couldn't believe that she collapsed right in front of Suho. And she just imagine how Suho might carried her. You ! Why did it happened right in front of him?

"But are you feeling better know? You fever lowered down luckily." Suho let out a big sigh as he touched Eunji's forehead. Eunji´'s heart started to beat faster and she felt how her face would blush any moments.

"I-I'm okay. Thank you for helping me." Eunji stuttered and pushed Suho's hand away which was touching her forehead.

"Wow, you know how to thank!?" Suho said amazed and smiled widely. This was the first time Eunji thanked towards him sincerely.

"Suho hyung. If we don't start with our practise I think we will get beaten up." Chanyeol grumbled and gazed at his Leader. They completely forgot about their dance practise for any minutes.

"Oh right. Eunji, I hope you don't mind if we practise a little bit." Suho told as he stood up and streched himself.

"I think I should g-"

"You can't go! There are surely some EXO fans outside the entrance. I think you will get in big trouble if they notice you." Suho interrupted Eunji who already stood up and grabbed her hand, "If you wait till or practise end my other members will distract them." Suho told her their plan.

"Oh, okay. Then I will wait." Eunji said and immediately sat down again. She was really scared because of the EXO fans.  Some of them are really crazy and would do anything for their Idols. Suho smirked slightly and the members got in their dance positon. They danced for a long time until Kai couldn't hold back his anger towards his Leader Suho.

"Suho hyung, your always doing the same mistake! It should be the left arm not the right one!" Kai shouted towards Suho angrily. The other members just watched them in a bored way at a distance. This was one of their day-to-day problems. For Kai the dance must look perfect. Yes, you could say he was a perfectionist about that.

"Damn, I forget it again!" Suho cursed as he facepalms himself. He was ashamed that it happened right in front of Eunji and looked to her direction, begging that she didn't saw it but couldn't believe his own eyes. Suho saw Eunji smiling for the first time in his whole life. He felt how his heart started to beat faster and faster as he touched his chest and stared at her with his mouth wide - open. Wow, she is indeed very beautiful. But right as soon as Eunji and Suho had eye contact, she immediately turned back her face into a emotionless one and stared at him. 

"Why? what-"

Eunji couldn't finish her sentence due to a suddenly loud shatter sound. Everyone couldn't believe what just happened and looked shocked at the situation...

 


A/N:

Hello my subbies and new readers, so here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it^^

I'm so sorry for the long wait, I was on holiday and my school life started again ._.

So don't be angry if I can't update in a while but I will try my best >.<

If you are a new reader, I hope you subscribe, comment and upvote!

And thank you for my 88 subbies!!

See you in the next chapter~