Chapter 13

Her Choice

"What? Ah, do you think we are friends now because I talked to you before?" Suho smirked and glared over to Eunji, "so childish." He growled and turned around. Then, he walked away with Sehun, without even noticing Eunji's reaction. Sehun glanced back to the two girls who just stood there and looked at Eunji's shocked face. He helplessly bit his lower lip and turned around to look at the front again. Then, the two guys dissapeared.

"E-Eunji. Are you okay?" Seohyun asked and slowly patted Eunji's shoulder. She, indeed, was also shocked as to why Suho did something cruel like this.

"What? Yes. I'm alright," Eunji said, but Seohyun didn't notice that she actually lied. She felt hurt about that situation. Eunji just wanted to believe that her heart stopped to beat for any seconds and breathed faster. She was so shocked to why Suho acted like that. I mean, everyone would react shocked, even the emotionless Eunji. Just when she started to built up some friendship with Suho, it fell apart. Now Eunji could understand how Suho felt before -- the time Eunji ignored him or spoke with him in a irriated way. Heartbroken.

"It's strange. Why is he acting like that?" Seohyun wondered and make a pout. Then, she looked around and noticed the crowd who whispered silenty to each other and looked at the two girls with somehow irritated and happy faces.

"Hah, she is so stupid!"

"I know! Just because Suho talked with her before, she thinks they are friends."

"She thought she was special. Special my ."

"Eunji let's go, otherwise I will go crazy," Seohyun mumbled and grabbed Eunji's hand. Seohyun lastly glared at the crowd and the two made their way out to the schoolyard.

 

Meanwhile~

Suho and Sehun went to the vending machine near at the entrance from the school. Suho pulled his money out and was about to put it inside the machine but got rapidly stopped by Sehun. He tightly grabbed Suho's hand and glared at his hyung. The money which holded Suho fell from his hand and hit the floor multiple times with a shrilly sound through the whole corridor.

"Why are you acting like this towards Eunji?" Sehun questioned and still looked serious towards him. Even Sehun didn't know why his leader acted like that. It was somehow strange. Just a few days ago, he loved Eunji so badly, but now, he didn't want to see her cold but beautiful face.

"Why? I don't want to chase after a girl like a puppy. I'm not that pitiful," Suho smirked and touched his forehead. "Because of that girl I almost got a ugly scar on my Idol face," he spoke egoistic and pushed Sehun's hand away. But Sehun didn't wanted to believe what he heard just right now. He was about to go crazy. Suho suddenly was like a different person. He normally would never speak like a person who was as arrogant as Suho was at the moment. "So let us forget about the two girls, especially Eunji." Suho said and put his money inside the machine. He pressed the button which stand for cola. The bottle fell hardly down and Suho picked it emotionless up. Then he slowly walked away, possibly to his classroom.

"But Eunji is-"

"I told you to forget about her. Don't ever mention that name anymore when you're with me." Suho growled and gave a death glare back as he slightly crushed the bottle. He really didn't want to hear that name anymore. Suho turned to the front, and just right then the two heard the school bell which rang annoyed through the whole school. "Hurry up. Otherwise, we will be late for class." 

~

"Here Eunji!" Seohyun said as she returned back to Eunji's side and reached something over to her. She bought coffee for the two and decided to sit down again next to Eunji. Seohyun was still worried over her and wanted to ask so many things about that situation before, but she didn't want to get on Eunji's nerves. Instead the questions kept buzzed inside her head.

Why Suho did that? Did they fight or something like that? Suho kept chasing her and literally followed Eunji almost everywhere before, so why did he change his mind so suddenly?

"Seohyun?" Eunji tried to communicate with Seohyun as she noticed that Seohyun was again deep in thoughts. And right then, Seohyun shook her head and looked back to Eunji with a wide smile on her face. But then, she looked confused at Eunji who slightly smirked and pointed at Seohyun's cleanly, light brown - colored school skirt. But it wasn't that clean anymore as Seohyun noticed some coffee still dripping on her skirt.

"Oh no! My skirt." Seohyun whined and immediately jumped up. She let a big sigh out, put the cup on the bench and pitifully tried to wipe the coffee away that was on her skirt. Eunji just giggled slightly and also stood up. Because of Seohyun's cute clumsiness she feel better, at least a litte bit.

"Seohyun let's go to the toilet; otherwise, it won't go away." Eunji suggested and grabbed Seohyun's coffee. Seohyun who still whined after the suggest, got in the end dragged by Eunji. Sometimes Seohyun just act like a little kid. Yeah, you could say that it was really cute but at the other side it's also exhausting for Eunji. But still, Eunji loved her bestfriend even with her cute sometimes stressful sides. As the two finally arrived at the toilet, Eunji begun to help her bestfriend. At last they managed to wipe it away through a little bit was still seen. The two looked at each other and giggled. And right then, their enjoyable moment got disturbed by the school bell. The girls started to walk to their classroom with somehow heavy steps. Eunji was a little bit scared what the EXO fans might had done now. Sure, the fans were happy about the situation; however, they still hated Eunji very much. As she and Seohyun were near their classroom, they immediately noticed that the teacher still hadn't arrived yet due the rowdy noise inside the class. Eunji stepped aside while Seohyun opened the door. Their classmates including Sehun, were quiet as they noticed Seohyun and Eunji in front of the door. Some of them stared at the two girls again with death glares while just some didn't pay much attention. And right then, Seohyun grabbed Eunji's hand and the two went to their seats. Sehun peeked back as he tried to look at Eunji and the two had eye-contact. And just as Sehun wanted to turn around, Eunji slightly poked his back.

"Sehun, is he angry at me? Why is he doing something like this?" Eunji whispered so that the others couldn't hear it, although their classmates saw that something was going on between them. Eunji looked quite sad towards Sehun who just let a big sigh out and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know Eunji." Sehun mumbled and looked at her pitiful eyes. He then decided to turn around due to the irritated stares from their classmates. And a few seconds later, the math teacher went inside who forced everyone to pull their books out and started the lesson.

~

"I'm shocked Eunji. How can you be so good at math?" Seohyun wondered as they leaved the classroom behind their class, it was already lunchtime. Eunji only smiled slightly towards her and said to hurry up, otherwise they again end up as the last ones in the queue. As they arrived at the canteen, they immediately queue up and picked their meals. And just as they searched for a empty seat, Seohyun poked Eunji.

"Eunji, let's go and sit next to Sehun and Suho oppa." Seohyun grinned purposely and pointed to the two guys, who happily enjoyed their meals.

"What? Are you crazy? I don't wa-"

"Stop complaining!" Seohyun interrupted Eunji as she grabbed Eunji's arm. Actually, that plan was organized by her and Sehun. Seohyun and Sehun secretly told each other to reconcile Eunji with Suho again, through letters at the math lesson. She really wanted to see her bestfriend truly happy. Even if the fans might go crazy again, the two couldn't endure that fight anymore. And in the end Eunji got dragged until the place where Suho and Sehun sat and ate their meals.

"Oh, hi Seohyun." Sehun smiled happily like if he didn't knew anything. He looked at Seohyun and winked over to her.

"Can we sit next to you guys?" Seohyun smiled and also winked back. Then she looked at Suho who didn't really paid attention and was only focused on his meal. But after Sehun's answer, the two decided to sat down, even if Eunji hesitated. While Seohyun sat opposite from Sehun, Eunji faced towards Suho. Eunji sometimes partially peeked to Suho as everyone ate but like before, he didn't pay any attention to her nor Seohyun. He only sat there and was about to finish his meal. But Eunji couldn't endure his calm behavior anymore and asked him something in the end.

"Are you angry at me? Why are you acting so cruel to me?" Eunji questioned and tried to look at his eyes which only stared at the food. It was unusual for Eunji to speak with people she doesn't know well since, she was a person which almost everyone hated or were scaried over her, and Eunji could live with that, although it hurt her sometimes. Yes, Eunji was a person who didn't spoke that much and she was also someone who couldn't brought others to laugh. But she really tried to make up with Suho. He was different for her. She still wasn't sure why, "Why aren't you answering?"

"Aish, this is so annoying. What do you want?" Suho said pissed off as he slammed his chopsticks on the plate which was empty now. Some people inside the canteen started to stare at them with curious faces. Yes, they already noticed them since the begin but didn't pay much attention except the EXO fans. They watched them since the begin. But know almost everyone were curious about them. After that, Suho looked to Eunji with an irritated face as he swallowed the last bit from his meal. He was angry towards Eunji. Just when he tried to avoid her, she only made it more worse. Suho didn't want to see her face anymore. He wanted to forget about Eunji.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are y-"

"Leave." Suho suddenly interrupted Eunji as he stared at her, now with an emotionless face. But as soon as he said that word, he felt really bad actually. Like if someone stabbed his heart multiple times. And he just looked at Eunji's sadly eyes. He couldn't endure it anymore. "If your not leaving then I will," he mumbled and stood prompty up. Then, as he turned around right away and wanted to leave that place, someone stopped him through holding his arm.

 

 


Hello everybody!

And finally the next update ^^

Actually I was going to update 3 days ago but everytime something went between it ._.

Still, I hope you enjoy and drop alot of comments~