Chapter 17

Her Choice

"Suho." Seohyun hesitated and Eunji was able to hear how her best friends voice trembled hardly. "It's Suho. The news told that he is still in a critical condition," she added and felt somehow guilty for telling Eunji that so abruptly. Seohyun knew that she would be shocked and worried, at least. And if she just realized before, that Eunji actually didn't knew about that situation until now, Seohyun wished that she shouldn't told her that. As soon as Eunji heard that name, which she really didn't wanted to hear anymore, also she wanted to erase all the memories with that person, the girl closed her eyes and felt pain.

It was like if Eunji got stabbed right into her heart multiple times. She felt her heart aching and touched her chest. No. No, that can't be true. Eunji thought as she kept repeated that words. The girl didn't wanted to believe what she just heard. Was it really him that got into a car accident? Really that foolish guy, Suho? She thought and felt how tears dropped down her face.

And right then, she suddenly remembered something horrible and closed her eyes, trying to hide her tears. No way. Is he going to die like my parents? In the end, Eunji couldn't endure the pain anymore and knelt down while she cried hardly. Eunji, who really wanted to forget about that guy Suho, found herself again, crying because of him. Eunji promised to herself that she wouldn't cry anymore because of him, she tried to be happy without him and tried to live without him, but Eunji realized that she couldn't do that. The girl noticed, that it was already too late to forget him.

After that, Seohyun immediately helped her to get up as she noticed how their other classmates looked at Eunji in a strange yet scaried way and suggested to go to the restroom. Luckily the teacher wasn't there since he told the class to self study because he had to do something else. Like that, the two girls went to the restroom and Eunji splashed water towards her face. She then looked at herself at the mirror and saw her make - up smudged all over her face. 

"Hah, I'm looking like a fool." Eunji smirked and tried to wipe the smudged make up away. And as she looked to Seohyun, Eunji noticed that her best friend tried to hold her laughter back, "You can laugh, at least you should be smiling." she said and smiled towards Seohyun, but everyone was able to tell that that wasn't a real smile. Eunji tried to hide her pain behind the fake smile. Seohyun immediately hugged her as she noticed that. 

"Don't hold it back, Eunji." Seohyun whispered into her ear and still hugged her tightly. But Eunji instead, pulled herself out of Seohyun's grip and shook her head.

"I'm okay. I don't want to cry anymore." Eunji told and threw the tissue, which she had the whole time in her hand, away. And like she just said, the girl didn't wanted to cry anymore. Although Eunji knew that she couldn't forget Suho anymore, she still wanted to avoid him as much as possible. After that, Eunji suggested to return to their classroom since the next lesson would begun any minutes. 

~

"How was college today?" Taemin asked as the trio including Seohyun, Eunji and him made their way towards their home. The college finally finished and Taemin was really happy about that. But as he looked at the two girls, the young guy felt something fishy about them, "What's wrong with you two?" he questioned as he stared at them with his deep brown eyes. Although almost everyone at college spoke about the situation with EXO's car accident, Taemin was the only one who didn't knew about that happening. Actually he was the type who didn't really bother about what was going on on the college. After that, Seohyun looked at him with widened eyes as she couldn't believe why Taemin didn't knew why the two girls, especially Eunji were like that. Seohyun then slightly pulled Taemin towards her side.

"Didn't you heard the news? Even at college everyone spoke about that." Seohyun whispered towards Taemin so that Eunji couldn't hear it. She actually didn't wanted to talk anymore about that topic. But luckily Eunji was somewhere else with her mind so that the girl didn't noticed the two whispering. Taemin shrugged his shoulders as a reply and looked confused at Seohyun. Surely he realized that something was going on at college, but just like it was said before, the young guy wasn't really interested into the rumors or alike to that. However, Taemin's curiousity rose up as he noticed how Seohyun was still shocked about that he didn't heard it until now. 

"What is it? What happened that everyone is like that?" Taemin asked quietly as the two walked behind Eunji. And as soon as he heard about the situation, the young guy suddenly widened his eyes. Yeah, although Taemin hatred Suho, he still was shocked about that. But then he suddenly smirked out of nowhere so that Seohyun looked at him in strange way. So because of that happening that bastard didn't appeared at college. He thought as the trio went along their way. After some minutes silence, they arrived in front of Taemin's and Eunji's house.

"See you until Monday, Eunji." Seohyun told as she bid her goodbye. Eunji, who still was very sad and confused about the situation, tried to smile as she waved towards her bestfriend. Seohyun then decided to hug her for the last time and made her way. After the two saw Seohyun slowly dissapearing, Taemin opened the house door with his key and they went inside.

"Eunji, how was the col-" her stepmother was about to ask her, but she immediately stopped as she noticed that Eunji really didn't paid attention to what she just said. Instead, Eunji didn't even looked at her stepmother and went quickly towards her room, "What's wrong with her?" Ms. Lee then asked his son as she looked confused at Taemin. But he also only shrugged his shoulders, the young guy actually didn't wanted to tell his mother the whole story. He was afraid that her mom would bother Eunji even more if she knew about that happening. After that, Taemin put his schoolbag onto the ground and went inside the kitchen, the young guy took something to drink.

"What should I do?" Eunji meanwhile mumbled inside her room. She leaned against the door and looked outside the window. The girl didn't noticed that she holded her schoolbag tightly. Then, Eunji slowly sat down, showing the world a sad expression. The poor girl didn't knew what to do. Suddenly she felt some tears rolling down her face, "You idiot." she told and hit her head with her fist. Why wasn't I more friendly towards him? Eunji thought and again hit her head. She was so frustated, that her last meeting with Suho wasn't really joyful. Eunji then lowered her head so that she faced to the ground and quietly sobbed. Actually she was really curious about his condition, but the girl knew that it wasn't so easy to meet him. In the end he was an Idol and the fans were probably waiting in front of the hospital.

After some hours passed by, Eunji realized that she didn't moved even a finger and just sat on the ground, still leaning against the door. The girl was just too powerless and sorrowful that she also didn't noticed that it got already dark outside. Even her stepmother called her multiple times until Taemin pleaded her to leave her alone, but Eunji also didn't heard that. I can't endure that anymore, I need to go outside. Eunji thought and like that, stood up as she slowly opened the door. She didn't wanted to get noticed and quietly peeked through the slot, after that she gently got outside her room.

As Eunji noticed that her stepmother was busy watching TV, she immediately dashed to the closet in front of the house door and grabbed her jacket. After that Eunji opened the house door and finally managed to go outside.

"Who was that?" Ms. Lee asked as she turned around because of the noise but couldn't saw anyone. Some seconds later, Taemin entered the living room and like that, she realized that it was Eunji who went outside, "Where is she going at this time!?" she scolded and gave a sternly glare towards her son.

"Don't worry mum, she isn't a child anymore. If something might happen, she still has her handphone with her." Taemin said as he tried to calm her down. Like everyone knew, Taemin was really overprotective towards Eunji, but this time he didn't wanted to bother her in that condition. I hope she will get over it soon...

"Finally, that feels good." Eunji said as she breathed the fresh air inside with a smile on her face. Because Eunji felt hungry after some minutes, she decided to go to an supermarket who was open 24/7. But as the girl made her way undisturbed, she felt strange about something. Like if someone followed her the whole time since she got outside the house. And as soon as Eunji noticed a shadow behind her, the girl was confident that she was right about what she thought.

Eunji was too scaried to turn around so that she slowly put her hand inside her coat pocket to pull her handphone out, but unluckily she only felt her wallet and realized that she forgot her handphone at home. After that, Eunji heard through the footsteps that the person came closer and closer and she started to breath heavily. She begun to tremble and realized that her walking slowed down, Eunji felt that her legs were about to give up their strength any seconds. And as the fearful girl felt that the person already catched with her up, Eunji couldn't do anything than closing her eyes. After some seconds, suddenly she heard the footsteps slowly dissapearing.

And as Eunji opened her eyes, she saw a man in front of her, who walked away. What is wrong with me, have I gone crazy? Eunji smirked as she felt ashamed about the situation which happened just now. It was only a man who walked behind her so why on earth did she thought something like this? Still with a smirking face, the girl opened the entrance from the supermarket where she finally arrived. She then took a cup of noodles and something to drink and went to the checkout counter. And after she paid for that, Eunji made her way outside again. Some minutes later, Eunji noticed a bench near the playground and decided to sat down, "I should eat before I go home." she mumbled and opened the cup of noodles. The girl still wanted to avoid her stepmother and Taemin as much as possible. And right as she was about to put the noodles inside with the chopsticks, Eunji's mouth got suddenly covered through a hand.

Afterwards, the person who covered Eunji's mouth grabbed her hands so that she couldn't move probably. W-what is this!? She thought and tried to scream but it was useless, the person was certainly stronger. But right then, Eunji noticed that her legs were still free so that she kicked hardly back. The person growled loudly due to the pain put still didn't let go. Some seconds later the person called someone for help. Like that, another person showed up and grabbed Eunji, who still struggled pitifully and tried to scream. She then noticed that it were two guys through their apparance and voices.

They had sunglasses and mask on so that Eunji unfortunately couldn't identify who it was. On top of that, no one else was there to help her. In the end she closed her almost teary eyes. I'm going to die like this? Eunji thought and as she slowly opened her eyes again, she noticed a black van in front of her. The two guys literally threw Eunji inside as they entered too.

"Ouch, my stomach." one of the guys who got kicked before whined and embraced his stomach. After that, the two guys put their mask and sunglasses down. As soon as Eunji recognized their faces, she couldn't hide her shocked face and gasped.

"K-Kai? Sehun?" Eunji said still with widened eyes. She already noticed that their voices were somehow familiar but Eunji couldn't imagine that it was really Kai and Sehun. But still, she couldn't understand the whole situation. Why on earth did Kai and Sehun  something like this? Was this all only a bad joke? After Eunji calmed a litte bit down, she looked at the two guys confused yet angrily, "Can you two please tell me what you are doing right now?" Eunji questioned the two who only lowered their heads and didn't said anything at first.

But after a few seconds passed by, Kai decided to spoke up.

"It's about Suho." Kai said and looked at her. Then he looked to Sehun and hesitated to tell her that or not. The two guys didn't looked really happy so it was surely not a good thing. But Eunji got only more anxious as soon as she heard Suho's name. What happened?

Did Suho's condition became more worse? 

 

 


Kai: Ouch my stomach really hurts because of you, Eunji.

Eunji: It's your own fault! I mean why on earth did you two have done something like this?

Author: She is right, it's your own fault. You two are really bad at something like this, maybe I should have asked the other members.

Sehun: What? Yah, you are also very slow at updating you know!? Without me, your fic would be really bad!

Author: You foolish punk, try to say that again!

Sehun: Aah, don't pull my ear it hurts!

Kai: Calm down you two. I think it's more important to thank the readers for reading it.

Author: Oh, I almost forgot about that because of that fool Sehun, thank you Kai!

 

A/N:

Hello everyone! ^^

Finally I have managed to update the next chapter :')

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the litte story with me and the three others xD ( don't mind me and Sehun... )

Then see you all until the next chapter and please leave comments, I really like to read them :D And if you haven't subscribed and upvoted, what are you waiting for!? Haha just joking, it's up to you guys ^^ 

Bye Bye~