Chapter 12

Her Choice

"Taemin oppa? What's wrong? And why are you so wet?" Eunji asked him as right as she went inside and closed the house door behind her. She looked at Taemin, confused. Then, she noticed that Taemin's fist trembled furiously.

"You," Taemin growled and looked as if he was about to explode any seconds then, "Where were you until this time? And why didn't your answer your phone?!" He shouted towards her and pointed at the clock which was highly pinned on the wall. As Eunji locked at the time, she saw that it was 11PM. She forgot about the time because of what happened today. Sure, she realized that it got late due to the darkness, but she didn't think that it would be already this late.

"I would have answer my phone if you-" Eunji shouted back as she pulled her handphone out but realized that her battery died and immediately shut up. She didn't even had the chance to look at her phone today due to that chaotic day, "I'm sorry, Tae-"

"Forget it," Taemin said, pissed off, and went back to his room. He slammed the door behind him, which made Eunji flinch slighty. He was indeed very worried about Eunji. I mean, who wouldn't be worried if someone who felt unwell went outside to jog, and return late at this time? But thenm Taemin sat down on his bed and sighed in relief as he saw Eunji unharmed. Was I too harsh right now? He thought and scratched his head. Then, he looked at his wet clothes and took off his shirt. And right then someone knocked on his bedroom's door.

"Taemin oppa, can I come in?" Eunji said as she slowly opened the door. And right after, she saw Taemin half and shrieked loudly. 

"You crazy ert!" Taemin screamed and immediately covered his abs with his shirt. He threw his pillow at Eunji's direction as he saw that she didn't move and just stared at his perfect trained body. Just then, Eunji went back to her senses and immediately turned away.

"I-I'm sorry." Eunji apologized and grabbed the pillow tightly, which she managed to catch before. Since when does Taemin oppa have such a great body? She thought and felt her face blushing hard and covered it with the pillow.

"What do you want?" Taemin asked as he pulled his new shirt down and looked at Eunji's back. Right then, she turned around and faced him.

"Taemin oppa. Are you still angry?" Eunji questioned and glanced at him as she slowly put the pillow away from her face.

"Why shouldn't I not get pissed off? I mean you felt unwell before, went jogging and returned home at this time." Taemin grumbled and crossed his arms. He was really worried if something might happened to her.

"I'm sorry. Today it was a little bit chaotic, I hope you can understand." Eunji said as she scratched her head and bowed slightly. But then she remembered something which she wanted to ask before, "But Taemin oppa. Why are you so wet?" 

"What do you think?" Taemin smirked and begun to explain the situation.

 

Flashback~

"Mom, did Eunji return home?" Taemin asked as he went outside his room and went towards the living room, where his mom sat on the couch.

"No. She is still outside and also doesn't answer her phone," his mom sighed as she holded the phone and called Eunji multiple times.

"What?" Taemin asked as he couldn't believe what his mom said. Eunji literally slept with her phone. She would never miss a call. Taemin pulled his handphone out and decided to call her too, but got the same response as his mom; the voicemail started to speak. That's strange. He thought and grabbed his jacket and their house key.

"Where are you going?" his mom asked as she turned around, looking away from her drama to look at his son.

"I'll go search for Eunji." Taemin said as he stepped outside and closed the front door behind him. He firstly went to the place, where Eunji goes most of the time, a cafeteria near at their school. Sometimes she goes there with Seohyun or Taemin when their school ends. But unfortunately, she wasn't there. Taemin didn't give up and went along. For hours, he searched everywhere and in the end he just messed his hair. ", I can't find her," he cursed and pulled his handphone again out. He was about to call her again but noticed something as he looked at his screen. "I'm such a . She is definitely with Seohyun together," he smirked and called Seohyun. Unluckily, she also didn't answer. "Why are these girls not answering their phones!? I mean, what will they do if their boyfriends call them?" He spoke to himself and hung up. Luckily, Taemin knew where Seohyun lived so he rushed to her house. Seohyun's house was not far away from theirs after all. It only took him ten minutes by foot. After some minutes, Taemin arrived as he breathed hard and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" A woman, maybe in her forties, answered as she opened the door. It was the first time Taemin saw the woman, but it was obviously Seohyun's mother. He was schocked how Seohyun took after her mom. The two looked so alike, "Excuse me?" she spoke and looked strangely at him.

"H-hello my name is Taemin. Is Seohyun maybe inside?" Taemin stuttered and bowed towards Seohyun's mom.

"Oh are you Seohyun's friend? Sure she is. Please come in." she smiled towards Taemin and pointed to come inside. Taemin smiled back and bowed slightly again as he went inside. The house was a little bit bigger than theirs and the living room was covered with bright colours. "I will call Seohyun, please sit down. Do you want something to drink or eat?" she asked him.

"No thanks. I won't stay long." Taemin said with a big smile on his face. He noticed that Seohyun's mother was a very kind and beautiful person, just like her daughter. After some seconds Seohyun went inside the living room and gasped as she saw Taemin.

"T-Taemin oppa!? What are you doing here?" Seohyun asked confused and went nearer at his side. It was the first time Taemin was at her house so she was a little bit nervous.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Taemin stood immediately up and questioned her as the two looked at each other.

"Oh, did you call me? Sorry. I put my phone on the silent mode because I was studying." Seohyun apologized and smiled towards him. Her heart pounded faster and faster. Is he worried over me? 

"Is Eunji maybe here?" Taemin asked Seohyun as he went straight to the point why he was here. 

"Oh, Eunji? No. She's not here." Seohyun said as her smile dissapeared sadly and let a big sigh out. Sure. He would only come for something like that. For him, Eunji is the most important girl in the world.

"Oh, really? Then do you know where she is?" Taemin still bombard her with questions so that he got Seohyun's attention back.

"I don't know." Seohyun told and shrugged her arms.

"This is strange. Anyways, thank you; I will go then." Taemin thanked and patted her shoulder. He didn't even noticed that the energetic and happily Seohyun was quite sad and angry about the situation. Taemin opened the door and was about to go but got stopped by Seohyun.

"Taemin oppa, wait!" Seohyun shouted and offered to take an umbrella. "It will rain today so take this with you, otherwise you might get ill." she said and still pointed the umbrella towards him. Taemin looked at the dark but clear sky with many stars sparkling and smirked.

"I don't think so, but still, thank you Seohyun." Taemin smiled brightly towards her and said goodbye. Then, he rapidly made his way to the other direction without looking back.

"Sometimes, he is such a stubborn kid." Seohyun shook her head and looked at Taemin for some last seconds, "But I can't get angry over him." she smiled as she went inside and closed the house door.

"What should I do? I can't find her anywhere." Taemin breathed heavily. He then decided to sat down and collect some energy. But right then he could feel something went on his hand, "What the-" he looked up and noticed that it begun to rain, heavily, "." he cursed and holded his jacked over his head. I should have listen to Seohyun. He thought and smirked. The rain got more worse so that Taemin decided to go home, "Maybe she already arrived at home." he huffed and rushed home.

~

"And right after I went inside home, you opened the house door." Taemin said as he finished his story.

"You should have listen to Seohyun. Then, goodnight." Eunji smirked and was about to but got stopped by Taemin as he grabbed her arm.

"And what about you? Where was you until this time?" Taemin asked and pulled her to his side so that Eunji sat down next to him on his bed.

"I was... just jogging." Eunji lied and looked at the ground, she tried to avoid eye-contact with him. She didn't wanted to tell Taemin that she was with Suho the whole day also even in danger. She just wanted to forget about that horrible situation. Well, just the bad memories.

"Jogging? The whole day? Don't fool me." Taemin giggled and tried to look at Eunji but she instead stood up and said goodnight to him, because she didn't wanted to argue with him anymore and closed the door behind her. Then she also made her way to her room, "That gir-" just as Taemin wanted to finish his sentence, he snezzed hardly, "Oh no."

"I hope he didn't noticed that I lied." Eunji meanwhile mumbled as she lied on her bed and stared at the ceiling. But then suddenly something came into her mind.

It was nice to meet you, Suho's girlfriend.

I'll take you home. You can't go alone in such a condition.

Eunji tried to think about something else but she couldn't. Everytime that guy appears at her thoughts. That guy with an angelic smile Suho, "What I'm doing right now? I should sleep otherwise I'll be late tomorrow at school," she scolded herself and closed her eyes. 

 

At the school~

"Oh my gosh Eunji! You look like a ghost! Are you okay?" Seohyun giggled slightly and pointed at Eunji's face. She couldn't endure and laughed even louder until to the point she had to wipe her tears away.

"It's not funny Seohyun. I couldn't sleep even for a minute." Eunji sighed and rubbed her red, 'screaming for sleep' like eyes. Only because of that Punk, Suho. The whole night he didn't want to get out from my mind.

"Oh, Sehun and Suho are coming!" Seohyun squealed and pointed at the direction where the two boys stood. Eunji immediately stopped to rub her eyes and turned around. She looked at Suho who smiled brightly just like everyday. Eunji's stomach tingled and she felt her heart beating faster and faster. Just right then, the two boys arrived at their side.

"Hello Su-"

Eunji didn't managed to finish her sentence. Because the two guys didn't stop and passed by, as if the two girls were ghosts. This was strange. Normally Suho would greet Eunji everyday at school but today it was somehow different.

"Suho?" Eunji asked unafraid, atlhough some students gathered. And then, she got finally Suho's attention.

"Hm? Did you called me?" Suho spoke and turned around to look at Eunji. Just like that the two had eye-contact.

"Didn't you two see us?" Eunji asked the two guys and stared with her emtionless face at them.

"What? Ah, do you think we are friends now because I talked to you before?" Suho smirked and glared over to her, "so childish." He growled and turned around. Then, he walked away with Sehun, without even noticing Eunji's reaction. Shocked and heartbroken...

 


A/N:

Hey, guys so here is the next crappy chapter, hope you enjoyed it^^

Do leave a lot of comments if you liked it :D

And I know I'm late with this but did you saw Taemin's - ACE mv?

I was like: Yeah Taemin is stripping for all of us ( like in the chapter O.O ) xD

Anyways see you in the next chapter :D ( maybe my updates will be still slow cause of school and I'm working on a new fic.^^ )