Chapter 19

Her Choice

Rain fell hardly down from the cloudly grey sky, hitting the window as Eunji was looking up. She crossed her arms and saw birds passing rapidly by, they were probably searching for somewhere to hide from the turbulent rain. After that she slowly raised her hand and touched the window, which was ice-cold. Some thoughts ran through her mind while the young girl was moving her finger back and fourth, causing some noises on the window. Then Eunji turned around with a soulless face and stared at something with unhappy eyes. Why? She thought and gulped hardly after that, "Why didn't he wake up yet?" Eunji murmured and looked at Suho, who was still lying inside the hospital, unconscious. It has been three weeks since that happening but unfortunately nothing changed. Suho still didn't woke up although his heart rate and everything else seemed fine. But why on earth didn't he woke up yet? The young girl was about to go crazy. Sometimes Eunji blamed herself as she told herself to have been more nicely towards him. On the other side the young girl scolded Suho sometimes for not beeing careful enough. Right then Eunji decided to sat down next to Suho, like everyday hoping that he would wake up any moment. Afterwards the young girl noticed that she just had received a message through her handphone. Although she didn't even looked at her phone, Eunji immediately knew which person that was.

'Eunji, still not anything from Suho?' the message read. Eunji texted the same answer back since weeks, but her fingers didn't wanted to move anymore, she didn't wanted to write the same answer again and again. For this time, the young girl wanted to write 'He finally woke up and he is feeling better now!'. But unluckily it wasn't like that. After that Eunji heard how someone knocked on the door and entered inside the room. It was one of Suho's Idol friend, Myungsoo. He stared firstly at Eunji with a cold stare, which made Eunji shivering immediately and then turned around to look at Suho. The young girl couldn't believe that people were existing who were colder and scarier than her. Myungsoo looked indeed like a very frightening person.

"He still didn't wake up or move at least?" Myungsoo then asked as he put his hands inside his pants pocket and sighed in disbelieve. Eunji immediately shook her head desperately. After that Myungsoo scratched his neck and looked at Suho. Thanks to each others personality, there was an awkward silence between the two as they didn't even looked at each other. Instead they looked on the ground or at Suho. While Eunji looked at Suho, her body suddenly felt dizzy and heavy, like if someone was trying to push her down to the ground. She couldn't managed to endure the pain anymore. The young girl waited so long for Suho to wake up. But she actually was afraid of something. What if Suho didn't wanted to see Eunji anymore after so many things happened? Would he be happy to see her? 

"Please wake up, Suho." Eunji mumbled as she looked at him and slowly moved her hand to hold his hand. Although his condition was bad, Suho's hand was really warm, which made Eunji's eyes a little bit teary. After that the young girl put Suho's hand next to her face so that she could feel the warmth of his skin. His hand was soft like a marshmallow as Eunji slowly his hand on her face back and forth. Even Myungsoo, who was watching this, got a little bit emotional as he pat Eunji's back softly. He also wanted to see his friend waking up. After that, Myungsoo decided to leave the two alone and was about to close the door, but he suddenly heard Eunji screaming.

"Eunji, what's wrong!?" Myungsoo asked as he entered the room again and looked at Eunji. The young girl was trembling and tears kept rolled down her face. But then her face suddenly showed a smile.

"H-He moved his hand. He moved his hand!" Eunji said as she repeated the sentence multiple times and smiled brightly towards Myungsoo, who couldn't believe what she was saying.

"What? Are you sure?" Myungsoo questioned and immediately ran beside Suho and Eunji. Although Suho had still his eyes closed, the young girl was sure enough as she nod her head and told him that his hand moved as she was holding Suho's hand. The two were really happy about that happening so that Myungsoo immediately informed the other EXO members and Suho's mother. Since Suho's dad was on a business trip, he wasn't able to visit his son once. Although the EXO members had a jam-packed schedule, they texted back that they would come to the hospital as soon as possible, "I hope he will wake up now." Myungsoo told after he put his handphone inside his pocket and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I hope that too." Eunji replied as she still holded Suho's hand. But suddenly Eunji flinched back as Suho moved his hand again but this time he tried to pull his hand away from Eunji's grip. The young girl let Suho's hand go right away and watched the situation with widened eyes. After that, Suho's eyes moved for the first time since three weeks as the young guy slowly opened them and looked at Eunji and after that at Myungsoo.

"Suho hyung, can you hear me? Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked continuously and waved his hand in front of Suho's eyes back and forth. He wanted to make sure that Suho was really awake. But Suho didn't gave any reply as he looked at the other young guy emotionless. After that Myungsoo told Eunji to call the doctor, they should report that Suho was finally awake. Like that the young girl pressed the button which was to call the doctor. The two noticed that Suho was finally coming to his senses as the young guy started to move his arms and legs.

"Are you feeling better now?" Eunji asked and put her hand on Suho's forehead. However Suho immediately grabbed Eunji's hand and hardly pushed her hand away. After that he looked at the young girl in a strange way as Suho shrugged his eyebrows.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Suho then asked and instead of lying on the bed, he tried to stand up so that he could sat on the bed. Eunji didn't wanted to believe what she just heard. Did he just really asked Eunji who she was? Was Suho kidding right now?

"What are you talking about?" Eunji mumbled as she smiled towards Suho, she just didn't took Suho seriously and thought that he was joking, "Are you feeling hungry? Do you want something?" The young girl then asked. However Suho still looked confused at Eunji and scratched his head.

"Are we two close? Are you maybe my sister or my cousin?" Suho questioned Eunji, who was really shocked at his words. She then looked at him in a strange way and realized that Suho wasn't really lying, he looked serious at Eunji and waited for a reply.

"D-Do you not recognize me?" Eunji asked nervously and didn't wanted to believe what just happen. Did Suho lost his memory? Did he forgot all the memories he had with Eunji? After that, Suho just shook his head and told her that he even didn't remember his own name. Eunji started to breath faster and because of that she feel more dizzy. She slowly stepped back with trembling feets, her legs were about to give up. Through leaning to the wall, the young girl tried to hold herself up and slowly felt how tears were rolling down her face. Myungsoo, who noticed Eunji's state, rushed to her side as he was holding her hand and told her that she should put her weight towards him so that he could support her. Although Myungsoo was a really cold person, he couldn't withstand one thing, and that was seeing a girl crying. Suho, who was watching all this happening, stared confused and worriedly at the same time at the two.

"Hey, is she okay? Did I say something wrong?" Suho then asked Myungsoo. He then told the young guy that Eunji just need a little bit rest after that shock. And right then the doctor finally appeared and apologized for his late entry. He immediately went to Suho's side and started to check his condition. Meanwhile Eunji, who calmed down a little bit, looked at Suho with a miserably face. After all what happened to Suho, she couldn't endure another incident. The young girl thought that everything would get solved once Suho wakes up, but Eunji mistook that. After some minutes, the doctor was done with checking Suho's condition and turned to Myungsoo and Eunji. Myungsoo immediately asked what was wrong with his friend and looked at Suho with worried eyes. Although the doctor told that he can't tell Suho's condition anyone except his family, he gave up after hearing Myungsoo begging for an answer.

"The patient has loss of memory. For now I can't tell if he will remember anything or if he will stay like that forever." the doctor told with an frustated face. But Myungsoo didn't wanted to believe what he just heard and grabbed the doctor's collar. He then started to shout at him and gave him the fault for Suho's state out of nowhere. The other nurses, who were hearing the screaming inside the room, immediately reported that situation to the bodyguards. They rushed inside the room and tried to hold Myungsoo back. In the end the doctor leaved the room. Meanwhile otherwise like Myungsoo, Eunji who sat down on the chair opposite to Suho, already knew that something like that would happen since the young guy didn't recognized her any moments ago. But she felt how her heart started to beat more faster as the young girl breathed faster. Eunji looked at Suho and her sight begun to blur. Everything is over. The young girl thought as she stood up and slowly started to walk towards the young male. Although Eunji felt like she would collapse any seconds, the young girl wanted to touch Suho's face for the last time. After that Eunji softly touched Suho's face, who flinched a little bit at that and looked confused at her.

"A-Are you okay? You don't look really go-" the young guy couldn't even finish his sentence as he saw Eunji hardly falling down to the floor. Suho, who got startled at that situation, tried to help her as the young male stood up and slightly lifted Eunji's head so that her head was on his lap. "Hey, what's wrong!? Can you hear me?" Suho told and gently slapped Eunji. Nevertheless the young girl didn't gave a reply. Ater some minutes, Eunji was able to hear someone keep calling her name. She recognized that voice right away and slowly tried to open her eyes, her sight was blur at first. Then the young girl looked at the owner from that voice, Myungsoo. He looked emotionless at her and it looked like he was shaking her shoulder, like if the young male tried to wake her up.

"Yah, Eunji. Wake up." Myungsoo spoke in a bored way as he noticed that the young girl opened her eyes. After that he stopped to shake her shoulder and went next to the window as the young guy looked outside to the sky. "You had a nightmare I think." he told as Myungsoo noticed Eunji murmuring something and sweating before. Eunji looked back and forth and noticed that she fell asleep on the chair right next to Suho. The young girl were holding his hand gently. After that Eunji pulled her hand away as she wiped her sweat off her forehead. Thank God it was all a nightmare. Eunji thought and looked at Suho with a peaceful mind. Afterwards she turned around to look at Myungsoo and smirked slightly. Yeah only in dreams you can be nice and friendly. The young girl thought and turned back to Suho. She then smiled slightly and holded his hand with both hands and sighed in relieve. But the young girl didn't noticed that Myungsoo was looking at her, somehow really thoughtful.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Firstly I want to apologize for the really late update, also I want to thank you guys for your patience no one has unsubscribed which really suprised me! ^^ I'm really thankful you guys gave me the strength to write my stories along :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, although I feel like my writing skills got really bad >< I hope it was not too boring. Anyways I hope you guys drops a lot of comment, I would love to read them! ^^ Then I hope to see you guys in the next chapter~