Chapter 15

Her Choice

 

 

Listen to this song while reading the chapter, if you want^^
( I do not own this video. Credit goes to the rightful owner LoveKpopSubs8. ) 

 


"Oh, Seohyun, what are you doing here?" Suho said while he sat inside his classroom and saw her as she was about to past. If you ask why he still was at school, it's because he wanted to study a little bit more. And luckily his fans, didn't know that he was still there so no one disturbed him, at least until now. Suho then closed his book as he stood up and made his way towards Seohyun with a smile on his face.

"I'm here to pick up Eunji; she got a punishment today." Seohyun told as she looked emotionless at him. The two girls wanted to go shopping today and Eunji told her that she would call Seohyun, but Seohyun was really bad at waiting so that she ended up being at the school. But truthfully, she didn't want to speak to Suho. She still was very angry due to his behavior towards Eunji. Seohyun really wanted to know why he did something like that but on the other side she also didn't wanted to interfere anymore. Suho meanwhile decided to stay quiet at first and only stared at her. Because of that, Seohyun got a little bit irritated and went on to her classroom where Eunji might be cleaning.

But the whole time, she had a strange feeling. As if someone was following her all the time. And as Seohyun finally arrived at their classroom, she turned around and her face showed a silly smile. The person who followed her until now was none other than Suho. He also stopped to walk as he realized that she noticed him and coughed, ashamed.

"I only wanted t-"

"Don't waste your time with useless words." Seohyun interrupted while she rose her hand and told him to shut up. And as Seohyun wanted to say something else, she heard someone talking inside the classroom. She immediately knew who's voice that was. Taemin's. But she was a little bit confused why Taemin was still at school, but at the same time happy to see him and smiled brightly. And right as she wanted to go inside, her smile dissapeared suddenly and she instead gasped shocked as she looked inside the classroom. She then slowly stepped back and lowered her head as she showed the world her saddest face she might ever had.

Suho who watched her reactions carefully got curious what she saw that made her like that and went next to her. And as he also looked inside the classroom his eyes widened. The two saw Eunji who lied on the ground and struggled slightly, it looked like she was trying to escape, while Taemin was on top of her and kissed her softly. As soon as Suho saw that, he gulped and clenched his fist.

No, that can't be true.

He immediately ran inside the classroom and hardly grabbed Taemin's dark blue school blazer. Due to his anger, Suho found himself hitting Taemin's face hardly. Suho then grabbed Taemin's collar and was about to go crazy. 

"You ing bastard," Suho said as he glared at Taemin angrily. He didn't wanted to believe what he just saw. Taemin kissed Eunji even though she didn't agreed with that, well at least for Suho it looked like that. Taemin finally managed to got away and glared at him. "What do you think your doing?" Suho screamed and was about to hit again but got stopped by Eunji.

"Stop it!" Eunji shouted as she stood in front of Taemin, trying to protect her step-brother. She then glared at Suho angrily. "What do you think your doing right now?" She then asked the same answer back. Eunji found his reaction quite strangely. In the end it was Suho who tried to forget her and avoided Eunji but now, he just act like if that all didn't happened. Okay, she was very suprised about the kiss too; however it was actually her first kiss so Eunji was also at the same time a bit upset about that. Eunji couldn't believe that her first kiss was really with his stepbrother.

After that she suddenly noticed someone as she looked behind Suho, outside the classroom. It was her bestfriend Seohyun who looked really sad almost about to cry. And as soon as Seohyun noticed that Eunji spotted her, she immediately avoid eye contact with Eunji and rapidly ran away. Eunji was really shocked about her bestfriends behavior so that she ran after her and didn't even looked behind. Her bestfriend was indeed more important than the childish fight. Soon she also dissapeared.

"Your acting quite strange these days, you know?" Taemin said as smirked and rubbed his cheek where he got hit harldy by Suho. That situation really irritated him, it made Taemin partly crazy. Suho was the one who had enough of Eunji, he tried to avoid her and not only Taemin knew that, everyone else saw and heard that with their own eyes and ears. Was Suho really playing with her? And if that was really that case, Taemin would literally kill him.

"You should call yourself lucky that I didn't beat you to death." Suho said hardly and loosened his fist. He then glared for the last time at Taemin and turned around, he was about to leave the classroom but stopped suddenly.

"Why are you doing something like that if you like Eunji?" Taemin throw that question towards him. Suho then turned around, with somehow a creepy smile on his face and glared at him. He didn't wanted to answer Taemin since he thought that was none of his business, also he didn't like Taemin so why should he answer? But soon his smile dissapeared as he heard one word from Taemin, "Coward." he said and watched Suho's reaction. Coward? What was Taemin meaning by that? Did Taemin maybe knew the whole time why Suho was acting like that?

~

"Seohyun, please wait!" Eunji shouted as she tried to catch up with Seohyun. She didn't knew why Seohyun reacted like that and she really wanted to help. As Seohyun couldn't ran anymore, she stopped near at the main entrance from the school and breathed hard. Behind her stood Eunji as she also breathed hard. And now as Eunji had finally the chance to ask her, she didn't knew why but somehow hesitated to ask her bestfriend what was going on. Eunji felt for the first time that she was scaried to ask. But instead, Seohyun turned around to see her as tears dropped down from her face and she sobbed. Eunji didn't even managed to move even a finger, it was actually the first time for her to see the bright and cheerful Seohyun that sad. You idiot, say something! she thought and looked sorrowful at Seohyun.

"Eunji... Do you like Taemin?" suddenly Seohyun asked as her voice trembled a little bit. That question literally stabbed Eunji's heart as she felt suprised and widened her eyes. Why would Seohyun ask something like that? No way, did she perhaps saw that?

"Seohyun it's not what you th-"

"Just answer my question. I don't want to hear something else." Seohyun interrupted Eunji immediately and looked yet seriously at her. Eunji just stared at her with confused eyes. She didn't knew what she should answer. Of course Eunji didn't liked Taemin, at least she would say that to herself. But after that kiss her mind went completely crazy about that, also her feelings. Eunji didn't knew if her feelings and behavior towards her stepbrother would be the same as always.

"I,I...No I don't like him, Seohyun." Eunji then said in the end and tried to smile. She didn't knew if that answer was true neither her right feelings, "He is my stepbrother so it would be strange to like him." she continued and still tried to smile. Like that Seohyun wiped her tears away and also smiled brightly, "Now the old Seohyun is back." Eunji smirked and patted her bestfriends head. She felt relieved that she was able to saw Seohyun smiling again. Actually Seohyun didn't told anyone that she liked Taemin, even Eunji didn't knew about that situation well. until now. She finally realized that Seohyun loved Taemin. And right after some seconds Taemin arrived at the girls side. But soon he noticed something as he looked to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, did you cry?" Taemin asked without thinking twice and stared at her red eyes. But Seohyun immediately looked away and Eunji poked Taemin's shoulder slightly.

"N-No, why? Oh maybe my make-up went inside my eyes again." Seohyun lied unafraid and smiled. She then asked Eunji if something might really went inside since she didn't wanted that Taemin would notice her lie. But Taemin wasn't that dumb so he already discovered that, he actually knew Seohyun very well now.

"Anyways, let's go eating some ice-cream." Taemin said as he tried to cheer the situation up and suddenly grabbed Seohyun's arm. He then smiled at her and the two started to move, outside the school. Eunji just smirked at the cute scene and looked then at Taemin. But then she rapidly felt her heart which started to beat faster as she touched her chest. Eunji, get your sense back! He is my stepbrother and Seohyun also loves him. But why I feel like that? Right then Taemin called her to hurry up otherwise she would pay for their ice-creams. Eunji shook her head and let a big sigh out, she thought she went crazy for any moments and smiled over that. Then she ran to Seohyun and Taemin and the three dissapeared.

But they actually didn't notice that someone was watching them far away.

Did I finally lost her? But why does it hurt so much...

 

 


A/N:

Hey, everbody^^

I'm so sorry for late updating *kneeling*, you know school life bla bla ;-;

I hope you enjoyed this chatper, although I have writer block so please bear with me DX

Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like it~ ( I'm already proud with my subbies and comments :')