Chapter 4

Her Choice

"E-Eunji!?" Suho stuttered as he let his mic fall. He first looked at Eunji, who wasn't really suprised to meet him, and then to Kai.

"Do you know her, hyung?" Kai asked as he looked at Suho, utterly confused. His hand was still on Eunji's head, but she didn't cared about that much. She was confused and shocked as well.

"Me? No," Suho mumbled and looked at Kai's hand, "Can't you see that she is not your fan?" He continued and grabbed his hand, moving it away from her head for unknown reasons. They were all forgetting that they were on stage.

"I think you know her," Kai smirked and went to his other members, leaving the two alone.

"Did you come to see me?" Suho smiled proudly to her. Right then, the music changed to pop music again.

"Are you crazy?" Eunji grinned and stood up. "My friend forced me to come here," she went on and was about to go to her seat but got stopped by Suho.

"Let's have a little bit fun on the stage!" He shouted and jumped up and down. He pointed his mic to the fans which screamed their voices out. He then looked at Eunji with his big smile again, but she didn't smile back at him.

"Let go. Otherwise the fans will notice something," Eunji growled and pulled her arm out, knowing that there were a lot of eyes on them. She didn't want to cause suspricion at all. Heck, she didn't want to cause anything. She didn't want to come first, either, if it wasn't for her friend, Seohyun. She went on and sat on her seat.

"Wow, you're so lucky! Kai your head and even sung for you!" Seohyun squealed, "But he is my man!" she joked and pushed Eunji slightly. But Eunji's mind was somewhere else.

Was he jealous of ? But why?

... His smile is so irritating.

"Eunji, are you okay?" Seohyun asked her as she slowly shook Eunji. Right then, Eunji went finally back to her senses.

"What? Yes, I'm okay," she said and looked at the front again. After an hour, the concert finally finished and the boys were speaking and waving towards their fans.

"We are one! Thank you for coming to our concert!" Suho said as the boys bowed and went off the stage.

"The concert was so great!" Seohyun said while they went outside, stretching themselves as they felt tired from the previous concerts, particularly Seohyun from cheering so much, just like the other fans that went, but after some seconds, rain suddenly begun to pour. The two ran again at the entrance and looked at the cloud sky.

"Are you kidding me?" Eunji spoke to herself and frowned as she looked up to the sky. The two girls didn't have an umbrella with them, so they were waiting for the rain to stop, but they got distracted by some screaming fans. As the two looked behind, they saw a black van and fans all around it. Eunji figured that they were probably EXO, seeing as how the girls were crowding the vehicle like crazy people. The front window from the van got openned, revealing Suho; EXO was inside the van as well.

"Don't get wet and go home, please!" Suho shouted towards the fans who only screamed louder as they saw their Idols, but right then, he looked at the direction where Seohyun and Eunji stood. Eunji immediately looked away while Seohyun waved to him.

"Oh, isn't this Eunji's friend?" He asked to himself and looked closer at the two, espically at Eunji's back. He then noticed that the two got wet and scratched his head. "Don't they have an umbrella?" He continued but got interrupted by the manager.

"Aish, these ing sasaeng fans!" He cursed and tried to drive on, but the fans still stood there and were screaming, unwavered by the manager's anger. Right then, Suho grabbed an umbrella from the back and was about to open the door. "Yah, where are you going?" The manager shouted and grabbed his arm. "Don't you know what the sasaeng will do to you?" He continued and held Suho's arm tightly.

"Let go, I will come right away!" Suho told and pulled his arm out from the manager. He could hear how s were telling him not to go but they had known Suho; he was the stubborn grandpa every time. As he opened the door and went outside with an umbrella, he could hear how the fans screamed even louder and were trying to touch him. He blocked it with his umbrella and slowly made off his way towards Seohyun and Eunji. As soon as he arrived, three bodyguards came out from the concert hall, through the manager's phone call, thankfully, and tried to proctect Suho from the crowd.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have an umbrella with you?" He questioned Eunji who looked pissed off.

"What are you?" Eunji spoke and looked up to Suho with her emotionless face. "I don't want to be in a scandal with you so go away," she continued. Right then, Kai went there to pick Suho up but he didn't cared and questioned Eunji along.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Suho asked her and looked a litte bit sad.

"It's none of your business," she grumbled and looked at Seohyun. "Let's go," she continued and grabbed Seohyun's hand.

"But it's still rai-"

As Seohyun tried to finish her sentence she got shocked. Suho grabbed Eunji's arm and looked angrily at her, "Where do you want to go with that dress in the rain?"

"Move away. You're not my boyfriend nor my brother, so go away and don't bother me, you idiot." She said calmly yet menacing, and tried to pull herself out, but got dragged by Suho at the other direction. He literally tried to drag her to the van, while Seohyun and Kai still stood there. "What are you doing, hurry up!" Suho shouted towards Kai who only looked confused at Suho and then to Seohyun.

"I-I think we should also go..." Kai trailed and stuttered as he pointed at the van.

"Y-Yes..." Seohyun replied and they went on, to the van. She felt really nervous to stand beside her favorite idol! Heck, she was standing beside the Kim Jongin of EXO! As soon as Suho opened the door, he immediately pulled Eunji inside, which made the other members looked confused. Seohyun also went in while Kai sat on the frontseat, and the begun finally to drive. The fans outside were shocked and confused as they slowly took in the situation.

"Who were these two girls?"

"Maybe their girlfriends?"

"That b*tch! Suho is mine!"

"I hope they are only friends... Or even siblings!"

 

Meanwhile in the van...

"Oh? I think I have seen that face somewhere before..." Sehun spoke to himself as he looked closely to Eunji, who was about to go insane.

"Are you crazy? What do you think your doing?" Eunji screamed and slapped Suho. Everyone looked shocked but didn't said anything.

"Calm down! I only wanted to bring you home since you two didn't have an umbrella with you," Suho explained and rubbed his cheek where he got slapped. "What's your address?" he continued.

"Did I asked you? Really..." Eunji said as she tried to be calm, "My house is in xxxxx"

"Manager, please drive to xxxxx," Suho smiled towards the manager but got a respond which he already awaited.

"Are you out of your mind? What are you doing? Do you think that being an idol is just a game?" The manager went insane while Kai tried to calm him down. "Manager-nim, please calm down. Otherwise you will cause an accident," Kai told.

"What is this situation?!" Seohyun whispered to herself. She couldn't believe that she sat on the same van with EXO, especially with Kai. After a couple of minutes with awkward silence, they finally arrived at Eunji's house. The two girls got outside the van. "Thank you for bringing us home!" Seohyun thanked and bowed towards the members first and then to the manager, while Eunji only stared at Suho.

"You disgust me," Eunji mumbled while she still stared at him. Then she bowed slightly to the manager and went to the house door.

"Don't you want to thank me?!" Suho shouted, but the manager told him to shut up. After that they went on driving.

"Hyung, was this girl your girlfriend?" Chanyeol smirked while he asked.

"What? Girlfriend? You must be kidding me," Suho replied and gazed on Chanyeol.

"Then, do you like her?" Chen asked him.

"Like her? No. I only want to play around with her," Suho said while he smirked, "Oh, and don't forget some of us have tomorrow school!" He went on pointing at them.

"I know her Suho hyung!" Suddenly, Sehun screamed. Everyone looked confused at him. "Last time, I saw that girl wearing the school uniform from the school which I choose to go." He continued. "Oh really?" Suho asked him. But then he let out a creepy smile.

 

Meanwhile...

"Eunji? Why are you so wet? Didn't you took an umbrella with you?" Taemin questioned her and holded a towel. He put it on Eunji's head and begun to dry her but she instead pushed his hand away.

"I can do it myself," she replied and went on her room, closing the door. As she looked at the mirror she flinched all off sudden. Her make-up was smudged a little bit.

"! Did I walked the whole time like this!?" Eunji screamed and touched her face. She immediately wipe her make-up away.  Why do I even care? Then, she put her pajamas on and went to go sleeping. She sighed hard as she thought about to wake up early for the school but would it be a normal school day like everyday?