Eye Smiles

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

Myungsoo got in the car. Finally Myungsoo. I wonder where he's gonna go...

~Myungsoo~

I knew that driving was part of Anna's test. She wants to see how well I drove. She wanted to see if I was responsible while driving. No over speeding. No texting while driving. 

I got in the car and made sure everything was good before I backed out of the garage. Side mirrors were fine. The gear is in drive. Keys are in. Obviously. Gas tank was full. Let's hit the road.

~Anna~

Hmm, he was responsible while checking to see if everything was good before he backed out of the garage.

Could he really be responsible while driving? I don't think so. He'll probably over speed once we get on the road. 

I didn't trust him. I wish I could, but my instincts told me not to trust him. After what he did earlier with my keys, I don't think I could trust him very much. 

If he passed this little "test" of mine, I might consider him a little trustworthy. But I won't trust him so much. He'll earn just a little of my trust. Not all of it.

If he failed this little "test" of mine, well, just know Myungsoo: I've got my eye on you.

Now, where exactly are you taking me...

~Myungsoo~

I backed out of the garage once I made sure everything was good.

I already had a place to go in mind. There's nothing wrong with this place whatsoever. She'll be thrilled to go there. 

I took a look at her. Yup, her clothes would do the trick. 

Her clothes were fine for where we're going. It was quite a drive to get there though. Should I talk to her?

~Anna~

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to know where we were going. Myungsoo took the freeway. Is he gonna drive me somewhere and leave me stranded there? I could so picture him doing that to me. That's it. I'm gonna ask him.

"Myungsoo, where are we going?" I asked. He just smiled.

"Not telling." he responded back. I frowned at his response.

"Can I at least have a clue?" I asked. "Or perhaps more than one clue?" I was getting impatient already. We've been driving for a good thirty minutes or so. Of course I'd get curious as to where we were going.

"Alright, here's your clue." he said. He leaned in closer to me so that I could hear the clue. I leaned my ear in closer too.

"The clue is," he whispered. "I'M NOT TELLING YOU." 

I sighed in frustration. He just smiled. Haha, very funny Myungsoo.

I just realized that we haven't gone in an accident yet. Well, obviously we haven't. I mean, he's responsibly driving. Like a responsible guy that actually followed the rules of the road. Not some gangster dude that ran through as many red lights as he wanted. I applaud you Myungsoo.

Myungsoo head me clap for him. He looked at me weirdly.

"Yes, I know I have a lot of charisma and charm. No need to clap for me." he said. I rolled my eyes at his arrogance. Why would I clap for that? Aigoo...

"No, I'm clapping because we haven't gone in an accident yet." I explained.

"Of course we haven't. I'm a responsible driver. I always follow the rules of the road." he said in defense.

"Whatever..." I sighed.

"Hey, tell me about yourself." he said, all of a sudden.

Tell him about me? Wow, I just realized we haven't really told each other about ourselves. Looks like it's gonna be a long drive. Might as well use this time to do so.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked. 

"Just start with the basics for now." he replied.

"Ok, well... I'm Anna." I began. No duh, he already knows that. He laughed. What am I saying? "I'm 18, a senior in high school, err... I love babysitting, playing the guitar, singing, writing songs, dancing, acting, school, the color blue...oh and I like my eye smiles."

"You like your eye smiles?" he asked in disbelief. I nodded yes. Then I flashed him one of my eye smiles.

He rolled his eyes and turned his gaze back to the road. Aww, pretend that you don't think it's cute.

~Myungsoo~

Eye smiles? That's what she liked? I couldn't help thinking that was sorta cute. Eye smiles were cute. Especially hers... Wait, what am I saying?

When she flashed me that eye smile of hers, I thought I'd scream from the cuteness overload. Call me a fanboy or something, but that was really cute.

I did my best to hide my smile, but it just slowly began to show. I wasn't facing her. I was facing the road. I wouldn't dare let her see my huge smile. It felt like a caged tiger wanting so badly to break free.

Apparently she saw it. She smiled too. Her face showed an expression that said, "See? I told you so!"

I took the exit to the place we were going to. Her face lit up when we left the freeway. She couldn't wait huh? She really wanted to know where we were going. Impatient much?

I remembered the directions in my mind. My parents and I used to go here a lot. But nowadays we barely even went. I almost forgot how to get here. But luckily, I remembered. 

We finally arrived at the place. I parked the car. I looked over at Anna to see her reaction. Her face looked shocked, but at the same time confused.

"Here we are." I said.