Scholarship

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

 
These past two days have got to be dream.
 
Yesterday I had to babysit an 18-year old.
 
And today I'm given a full scholarship to a rich kid school.
 
Yup, definitely dreaming.
 
But no matter how much I pinch myself to wake myself up from this dream, I always end up staying in the present.
 
I know now that babysitting an 18-year old wasn't a dream. But about the scholarship... Yeah, that was what felt like a dream.
 
Today at school, I was called up to the office. I seriously thought I was in trouble or something. I've heard stories about the kids who got in trouble.
 
Detentions. Suspensions. The thought of those things sent chills throughout my body.
 
But turns out it was the total opposite. Apparently they think I'm, "too smart" for this school. 
 
They want me to go to a school where I can be more challenged. I can be with students at my level. 
 
They said that they were gong to give me a full scholarship to that school. I wouldn't have to pay a thing.
 
I don't even have to pay for my school uniform. Which hehe, costs almost 200 bucks... Yikes...
 
I told them that I'd think about it. I mean, I should be happy about this right? I should be screaming yes and jumping up and down. And best of all, it's all free.
 
But you know, it's a whole new school. New teachers. New classmates. Not to mention that it's a rich kid school. And last time I checked, I am no where near rich. 
 
But reality kept smacking right back into my head. This school could get me somewhere. 
 
If I go to this school, it would look good on a college application. And this school could better prepare me for college.
 
That's it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna call my school. And tell them that my answer is yes. 
 
~Myungsoo~
 
"Yah Myungsoo!" I turned around to see my friends running up to me.
 
"Where were you last night?" Ha Jin asked. He threw his arm over my shoulder. The rest of the guys either messed with my hair or poked my ribs. 
 
"Eh nothing," I said. No way was I gonna tell the guys what happened last night. But maybe I could tell them about Anna...
 
"Yah you must have did something cool last night," Ha Jin said. "Come on, what was so cool that you ditched your own friends for it."
 
"It wasn't a thing," I said. "It was a girl." This caught their attention.
 
"Kim Myungsoo," they all said in unison. "Was with a girl last night???" I nodded yes.
 
As I walked to class, they each threw a million questions at me. Ranging from questions that I would answer if I wanted to, to questions that I would never answer let alone think about. 
 
"Wow, so you're not gonna tell us anything about her?" they asked. 
 
"I'll tell you guys about her someday," I replied. 
 
"Oooh, are you serious about her already?" they asked. I pinched all of their cheeks hard.
 
"Yah, let's just get to class," I said. They rubbed their cheeks in pain. Ha Jin grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye.
 
"Did you just tell us to go to class?" he asked. I realized that those were the words that came out of my mouth just now. 
 
"We need to meet this girl," Ha Jin whispered to the others. "She changed our Myungsoo." I rolled my eyes and made my way to my next class.
 
~Anna~
 
New school. New teachers. New... well... Everything. 
 
I got up from bed and changed into my new uniform. This was it. This was the day. My first day at a new school.
 
As I looked at how I looked in the mirror, I kept tugging on the bottom of my skirt. I hated school uniforms. They always made us wear short skirts. Aish...
 
I went downstairs, grabbed an apple and my backpack, then I was out the door. 
 
I came to school a little earlier to receive my schedule from the administration office. I got my schedule and saw that I had twenty minutes left till the final bell rings. Plenty of time to look around the school.
 
There was not one part of the school where I couldn't keep my mouth closed. Every room I entered and every courtyard I encountered was beautiful and really really big.
 
It'll sure take me a while to get used to this school. I was nearing another courtyard. This one was bigger than the other ones I've encountered. 
 
I stepped back to observe it more, when I accidentally bumped into someone. I turned around.
 
"Sorry," I apologized. I looked up to see who I just bumped into. 
 
No.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
No.
 
Don't tell me.
 
Do not tell me Anna transferred to my school.
 
I grabbed Anna's hand and led her to a bench.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
 
"Me? What are you doing here?" she asked. Hey, I asked you first.
 
"I go to school here," I said.
 
"Wait, you go to school here?" she said.
 
"That is what I just said," I pointed out. "You still haven't answered me! What are you doing here?" I looked down at her clothes. "And why are you wearing this school's uniform?"
 
"I sort of transferred here," Anna said. There it is. The words I've been dreading to hear. Why here? Out of all schools she could've transferred to!
 
"What? Why? How? Did you know that I went here? Is this some type of revenge or something from what happened yesterday?" I asked. I had a million more questions to ask her. Talk woman! 
 
"No! I had no idea you went here okay? My school just offered me a full scholarship to this school all of a sudden," she explained.
 
"I knew there was something about this school." she muttered under her breath. 
 
"Ughh..." I whined. "Fine! You can go here!"
 
"I was gonna go here no matter what you say anyway," she muttered under her breath.
 
"But you have to follow some rules," I said. "When you see me, don't talk to me. At lunch, don't eat near me. When I'm with my friends, you have to stay as far away for me as possible. Got that?"
 
"And what happens if I violate these so called rules?" she asked.
 
"You better not," I said. With that note, I walked away from Anna and went to go look for my friends.
 
~Anna~
 
I'm so done with my life.
 
Who does he think he is? Excuse me, but I will talk to you whenever I want to and eat wherever I want to eat. 
 
Aish...
 
*Author's Note: Hello hello! ^^ The three updates are all out! I hope you liked them guys. XD