Finally

Babysitter Crush

~Anna~

 
A week has passed. Aka I survived a week at a new school. Today I had to babysit Myungsoo again. But today, it's weird. He said I have to babysit him the whole day. Weird...
 
Well, more babysitting money then. I went over to my room where I kept my box. My savings box. I've saved every penny (occasionally borrowing for emergencies) that I earned from babysitting. 
 
I was saving up this money for college. I couldn't guarantee that I'd get a lot of scholarships so I'm saving up just in case. 
 
College. It seemed so out of reach, but in reality, it was only months alway. I haven't decided where I would go for college. If I went to a college far away from here, I'd be able to escape my irresponsible mother. 
 
The doorbell rang. I got up and stowed away my savings box. I went to go answer the door, but was surprised to see Myungsoo already inside. He looked up at me to see my confused face.
 
"You took too long so I picked the lock," Myungsoo said.
 
He can even pick a lock. What else can this guy do...
 
He went over to the couch and patted the seat next to him. I sat on the other couch instead. He frowned. 
 
"Why do I have to babysit you for the whole day? Or an even better question, what did you do to for me to babysit you for the whole day?" I asked.
 
"Confession," Myungsoo said. "You only have to babysit me for the usual time. I just wanted to hang out with you before that."
 
"But you'll be hanging out with me while I'm babysitting you too," I said, pointing out the obvious. 
 
Myungsoo sighed and shook his head as if he was talking to a 5-year old. Huh?
 
I got annoyed with Myungsoo and walked over to the phone. I had enough of this nonsense.
 
"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked, getting up to follow me.
 
"Calling your mom to come pick you up," I replied, picking up the phone. Myungsoo grabbed the phone away from my ear. 
 
"You really don't get it, do you?" Myungsoo said. I shook my head no. Myungsoo sighed.
 
"I'm asking you out pabo," he said while pushing my forehead back with his index finger. 
 
What? 
 
What he say?
 
Am I losing my hearing?
 
Haha I'm having the weirdest dream right now.
 
Yup.
 
WAKE UP ANNA!!!
 
"This isn't a dream," Myungsoo said as if he was reading my thoughts. "I know you've been dreaming about this moment ever since you met me. You're probably squealing inside because your dreams are finally coming true." He smirked at me. I punched his arm and rolled my eyes at him.
 
"Ok ok, enough with the fun and games Myungsoo." I said. I think this guy is high. Is that the correct term for him? Aish, I don't know. 
 
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took my hand in his. In a matter of minutes I was already inside his car. He reached over and pulled the seatbelt in front of me. His face was so close to mine. I don't know why, but I held my breath. After he buckled my seatbelt, he looked at me.
 
"Why do you look like a red ballon that's about to burst?" he asked. I quickly exhaled. Myungsoo pulled off my driveway.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked. As I asked this, I couldn't help wondering why I didn't even resist when he grabbed my hand and directed me to the passenger's seat of his car. He looked straight ahead and continued driving.
 
~Myungsoo~
 
I don't know what I'm doing right now.
 
My body is being entirely taken over.
 
By a different Myungsoo.
 
A Myungsoo that's utterly, stupidly, crazily into a girl.
 
Anna.
 
When I woke up this morning, I had flashbacks of times when a guy at school was flirting with Anna. 
 
The thing is, she didn't know that the guy was flirting with her. As the guy talked to her, she smiled and laughed.
 
It made me sick to my stomach. I instantly wanted to barge into their conversation and send the guy to the other side of the school.
 
I wanted to tell Anna, "Don't even look at other guys. Especially, don't even smile at them. Smile for me. Only for me." 
 
I didn't do any of this of course. I just kept quiet and kept to myself. Ultimately, I couldn't handle staying quiet. Quiet isn't really my thing. 
 
When I woke up, I knew that I had to take action. Before it's too late. Before I burst. And pretty soon I was in my car on my way to Anna's house.
 
I was surprised when she didn't refuse to get my car. Naturally, she asked where we were going. To be entirely honest, I had no idea. 
 
My mind made a list of possible places to go on a date. They all seemed boring and cliche. I wanted to do something different. 
 
"Do you like candy?" I asked Anna. Her eyes lit up like a child's would when they heard the word candy. 
 
"YES," she replied. "Why do you ask?"
 
"Just wondering," I said. I smiled to myself. 
 
Author's Note: Hello~ lol Myungsoo finally asked Anna out. Pabo Myungsoo, you took too long. Sorry it took a while guys. Be ready for an extra fluffy chapter coming your way. XD